In The Cave (WAS: Alone On Easter Island)

1 view

ChildFree23

Apr 27, 2003, 9:57:04 AM4/27/03
*Dyna grabs hur corner and waits quietly*

> *trudi grabs her corner and waits quietly*

> > Ize rite here! I hope he duzn't spit. Yew grab thuh kornerz and

> > I'll pull on thuh rope to tighten thuh net around him.

> > GM, hoping Allegra is ther to help gather thuh eggz

> > Miss Violette wrote:

> > > Trudi runs over and gets behind the Captain, Letz getta bunny,

> > > Trudi ChildFree23 <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

place,

> > > Trudi

> Trudi,

Da Koster Katz

Apr 27, 2003, 3:44:19 PM4/27/03
ChildFree23 wrote:
> *Dyna grabs hur corner and waits quietly*

*from the corner of the cave comes a loud CRASH*

Sylvia M.

Apr 27, 2003, 10:32:11 PM4/27/03

> > *Dyna grabs hur corner and waits quietly*
> >

> *from the corner of the cave comes a loud CRASH*

*Dyna jumps, and puffz owt tu twize hur size*
Whut wuz DAT?
<she wizpurrz loudly>

Miss Violette

Apr 28, 2003, 5:14:04 PM4/28/03
Trudi pulls very vyer hard like GM said

ChildFree23 <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

Miss Violette

Apr 28, 2003, 5:19:29 PM4/28/03

I doez notted know butted you sure lookz furosisch Trudi, as she tries to
puff like dyna... not very susessfu, but pretty puffy for 3 pounds
Sylvia M. <ns...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Arlene Knop

May 2, 2003, 12:18:06 AM5/2/03
Yew need to build yerownself up a liddul bit, Trudi. Or maybe grow sum
longer fur. Here. Maybe an elektrik shock will stand yer fur up
higher.

Gretchen Marie, giving Trudi a small zap wif her stun gun

Arlene Knop

May 2, 2003, 12:19:37 AM5/2/03
Did we get him????? Can yew see if there's anyfing in thuh net?

GM pullz so hard that Trudi cumz flying akross thuh cave

Miss Violette

May 2, 2003, 7:36:52 AM5/2/03
I isa notted sure butted i isa standin where the nets come toefur, you can
check, Trudi, glad soft's fingers weren't burnt too bad so her can type
Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Arlene Knop

May 3, 2003, 8:55:34 PM5/3/03
We got TWO!! There's TWO monsterz in thuh net! We need more help.
Ware iz effurybuddy? Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

GM, notissing that wun of thuh monsterz haz long eerz and smells like a
cat

Adam

May 3, 2003, 11:48:06 PM5/3/03
> We got TWO!! There's TWO monsterz in thuh net! We need more help.
> Ware iz effurybuddy? Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
>
> GM, notissing that wun of thuh monsterz haz long eerz and smells like a
> cat

I don't see enny monsterz dat luk lyke dat. Ize having trubble luking
arownd, tho.

Allegra

Sylvia M.

May 4, 2003, 1:57:24 AM5/4/03

"Adam" <lo...@bottom.for.address> wrote in message
Du yu spoze it haz tuu hedz???

Dyna, tryink tu pozt, but doubting it...

Arlene Knop

May 6, 2003, 11:25:03 AM5/6/03

Uh, Allegra? Do are yew looking throo sumthing like a mesh net? Are
yew sitting on sumfing slimy? Dyna and Trudi, kin yew chek to see wot
iz in thuh net while I hold thuh kordz reel tite? Be careful.

Gretchen Marie, thinking they have thuh Monster and thuh EB or Allegra
in thuh net

Sylvia M

May 6, 2003, 10:49:26 PM5/6/03

"Arlene Knop" <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message
I feel lotza lumpz...

Dyna, waerily

Arlene Knop

May 7, 2003, 7:55:07 PM5/7/03

Lumps wif skales or lumps wif furz?

Gretchen Marie, not shoor she wantz to know

Sylvia M.

May 8, 2003, 10:53:21 PM5/8/03

"Arlene Knop" <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Dere iz sum hard playzez, an sum sovt playzez...

Dyna, no wanting tu guezz

Adam

May 9, 2003, 11:23:34 PM5/9/03

I wuz borned on Easter Sunday [March 26, 1989]... and now in dis suit I have
eers lyke a bunny, and I smell a little lyke a bunny... cud it be dat Ize da
EB???

Allegra

Sylvia M

May 9, 2003, 11:41:28 PM5/9/03

"Adam" <lo...@bottom.for.address> wrote in message
What's dat muffult seownd kumming frum da net?

Kud it be Allegra???!!!???

Dyna, jumping bak frum da net, eerz bak (tufts and all)

Arlene Knop

May 10, 2003, 7:44:24 PM5/10/03

ALLEGRA????? ARE YEW IN THAT NET?????? I hope yew aren't cuz itz after
Easter and itz illegal to be dressed like thuh EB until next year.

GM, who hopez thuh Cadbury Monster iz highbernayting and not hungree fur
wabbitz

Adam

May 13, 2003, 12:22:17 AM5/13/03
> > > I wuz borned on Easter Sunday [March 26, 1989]... and now in dis suit
> > have
> > > eers lyke a bunny, and I smell a little lyke a bunny... cud it be dat
Ize
> > da
> > > EB???
> > >
> > > Allegra
> > >

> > What's dat muffult seownd kumming frum da net?
> >
> > Kud it be Allegra???!!!???
> >
> > Dyna, jumping bak frum da net, eerz bak (tufts and all)
>
> ALLEGRA????? ARE YEW IN THAT NET?????? I hope yew aren't cuz itz after
> Easter and itz illegal to be dressed like thuh EB until next year.
>
> GM, who hopez thuh Cadbury Monster iz highbernayting and not hungree fur
> wabbitz

Ize da Eestur Bunney... Ize da Eestur Bunney... Ize da Eestur Bunney... Ize
da Eestur Bunney... Ize da Eestur Bunney...

Allegra

Sylvia M

May 13, 2003, 1:19:22 PM5/13/03

"Adam" <lo...@bottom.for.address> wrote in message
Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Allegra iz da Eestur Bunney,
Allegra iz da Eestur Bunney,
Allegra iz da Eestur Bunney,
Yaaaay, yaaaayyy, yaaaaayyyyyy!

Dyna, carried away with releef

Arlene Knop

May 13, 2003, 10:37:19 PM5/13/03

Ummmmmm. Allegra? Why don't yew sk Louise who yew are? Dyna...Duz she
sound like thuh EB? Duz she smell like thuh EB?

Gretchen Marie, wundering who herownself is

Sylvia M

May 14, 2003, 5:09:10 PM5/14/03

"Arlene Knop" <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Whut Allegra sez, Allegra iz!
Du yur bunny eerz hab tufftz, Allegra?

Dyna <wiff da wun-trak mynd>

Adam

May 14, 2003, 10:12:07 PM5/14/03
> > > Ize da Eestur Bunney... Ize da Eestur Bunney... Ize da Eestur
Bunney...
> > Ize
> > > da Eestur Bunney... Ize da Eestur Bunney...
> > >
> > > Allegra
> > >
> > Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!
> > Allegra iz da Eestur Bunney,
> > Allegra iz da Eestur Bunney,
> > Allegra iz da Eestur Bunney,
> > Yaaaay, yaaaayyy, yaaaaayyyyyy!
> >
> > Dyna, carried away with releef
>
> Ummmmmm. Allegra? Why don't yew sk Louise who yew are? Dyna...Duz she
> sound like thuh EB? Duz she smell like thuh EB?
>
> Gretchen Marie, wundering who herownself is

Louise sez Ize FAT FAT FAT. Louise iz not helpfull. Louise iz not nyce.

Allegra a/k/a maybe the Eestur Bunney

Adam

May 14, 2003, 10:13:45 PM5/14/03
> Bunney...
> > > Ize

> > > Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!
> > > Allegra iz da Eestur Bunney,
> > > Allegra iz da Eestur Bunney,
> > > Allegra iz da Eestur Bunney,
> > > Yaaaay, yaaaayyy, yaaaaayyyyyy!
> > >
> > > Dyna, carried away with releef
> >
> > Ummmmmm. Allegra? Why don't yew sk Louise who yew are? Dyna...Duz she
> > sound like thuh EB? Duz she smell like thuh EB?
> >
> > Gretchen Marie, wundering who herownself is
> >

> Whut Allegra sez, Allegra iz!
> Du yur bunny eerz hab tufftz, Allegra?
>
> Dyna <wiff da wun-trak mynd>

I not able tu see, dey are floppy eerz dat hang down. Du yu see enny tufts
on dem?

Allegra possibly also the Eestur Bunney

Arlene Knop

May 15, 2003, 8:42:02 PM5/15/03

Do yew hav thuh urje to meow? Do yew purrrr? Do yew hav an overwelming
deesire to distribyute Easter eggz?

GM, tossing a mousey toward Allegra, MEB and grabbing Dyna so we can't
chase it

dsh-diva

May 16, 2003, 8:46:08 AM5/16/03

> > Allegra a/k/a maybe the Eestur Bunney
>
> Do yew hav thuh urje to meow? Do yew purrrr? Do yew hav an overwelming
> deesire to distribyute Easter eggz?
>
> GM, tossing a mousey toward Allegra, MEB and grabbing Dyna so we can't
> chase it

HIHI Effurykitty!! Weze bak, our Meowmies paw is all bedderer. LUK!! Yu
fownd da Eester Bunny!! Yu no, dat duznt reely luk how we imagined da
Eester Bunny wuld luk like. And yu no, dat duznt smell kwite like we
eggspekted da Eester Bunny to smell like...... Ummm,.....iz dat a rip in da
Eester Bunny's furrs? Duz it hurt? Xena and Callisto

Arlene Knop

May 18, 2003, 8:41:52 PM5/18/03

Boy am I glad to see yew! I thot I wuz left all alone again. Allegra
iz having an identitee crisis and efurrybuddy seems to hav gone home,
inklooding Allegra! Got anything to eat?

Gretchen Marie, thuh onlee advenchurer left

JR

May 18, 2003, 9:20:30 PM5/18/03

"Arlene Knop" <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sure GM, Haf sum pouncies, and sum Trader Joe's Tuna. Meowmie just stokked
up yesterday. Um Xena, did yu rememfur da flask wif da nip wine?
Callisto

Adam

May 19, 2003, 5:05:27 PM5/19/03
> > > Ummmmmm. Allegra? Why don't yew sk Louise who yew are? Dyna...Duz
she
> > > sound like thuh EB? Duz she smell like thuh EB?
> > >
> > > Gretchen Marie, wundering who herownself is
> >
> > Louise sez Ize FAT FAT FAT. Louise iz not helpfull. Louise iz not
nyce.

> > Allegra a/k/a maybe the Eestur Bunney
>
> Do yew hav thuh urje to meow? Do yew purrrr? Do yew hav an overwelming
> deesire to distribyute Easter eggz?
>
> GM, tossing a mousey toward Allegra, MEB and grabbing Dyna so we can't
> chase it

I have da urje tu be nice tu efurrywun, effun Louise. An da urge tu not be
pikked up. An I want tu sleep lotsa da tyme. An I want tu be aktive at
nite when hoomins won't see me. And I wanna know WHO I AM!

Allegra, maybe Eestur Bunney, maybe sum uthur cat entirely

Adam

May 19, 2003, 5:07:25 PM5/19/03
> Boy am I glad to see yew! I thot I wuz left all alone again. Allegra
> iz having an identitee crisis and efurrybuddy seems to hav gone home,
> inklooding Allegra! Got anything to eat?
>
> Gretchen Marie, thuh onlee advenchurer left

Ize still here, I wuz sleeping under da blanket where nobuddy kin see me,
whoeffur I is.

Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Louise or Dyna or Sassy or ...

Arlene Knop

May 20, 2003, 6:55:34 PM5/20/03

Oh that soundz grate! I'm starving and reel thurstee. Could yew kind
ov keep thuh food noise to a minimum until I've had sum? Allegra's
alwayz hungree and I just can't resist giving her my food.

GM, munch munch munch munch slurp slurp slurp in a hurry

Arlene Knop

May 20, 2003, 6:56:42 PM5/20/03

ALLEGRA!!!! ALLEGRA! HERE KITTEE KITTEE KITTEE!!! DINNER TIME!!!

Gretchen Marie, hoping this snapz her out of her identitee crisis

Arlene Knop

May 20, 2003, 6:58:15 PM5/20/03

Hmmm. I think thoze are charakteristiks of a bunny. Do yew want to
have LOTSA babies?

GM, fearing thuh werst

Adam

May 21, 2003, 11:12:39 PM5/21/03
> > Ize still here, I wuz sleeping under da blanket where nobuddy kin see
me,
> > whoeffur I is.
> >
> > Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Louise or Dyna or Sassy or ...
>
> ALLEGRA!!!! ALLEGRA! HERE KITTEE KITTEE KITTEE!!! DINNER TIME!!!
>
> Gretchen Marie, hoping this snapz her out of her identitee crisis

<quiet snore continues from under blanket>

A.

Adam

May 21, 2003, 11:15:44 PM5/21/03
> > I have da urje tu be nice tu efurrywun, effun Louise. An da urge tu not
be
> > pikked up. An I want tu sleep lotsa da tyme. An I want tu be aktive at
> > nite when hoomins won't see me. And I wanna know WHO I AM!
> >
> > Allegra, maybe Eestur Bunney, maybe sum uthur cat entirely
>
> Hmmm. I think thoze are charakteristiks of a bunny. Do yew want to
> have LOTSA babies?
>
> GM, fearing thuh werst

Un corse! I intend tu reproduce by fission like amebas, so wen I get big
enuf I divide into 2 conies or toads or whateffur I am. Ize working reel
hard on getting bigbigbig!

Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Louise or Floppy or Dyna or Gretchen Marie or
Sassy or Rover or...

Sylvia M.

May 22, 2003, 3:08:42 AM5/22/03

"Adam" <lo...@bottom.for.address> wrote in message
Yu ar not me, Allegra.
I am me.
Yu, on da uddur hand, ar yu...

Dyna <I yam shur>

dsh-diva

May 22, 2003, 1:19:54 PM5/22/03
> > > Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Louise or Dyna or Sassy or ...
> >
> > ALLEGRA!!!! ALLEGRA! HERE KITTEE KITTEE KITTEE!!! DINNER TIME!!!
> >
> > Gretchen Marie, hoping this snapz her out of her identitee crisis
>
> <quiet snore continues from under blanket>
>
> A.

Mabe itz notted da Eester Bunnee, bunnees dont hibernate do day? Ov kors,
kittees dont hibernate eefer. So hoo iz dat under dat blanket? Kuld it be
a....

BARE!!! Run Away! Run Away!

<Xena and Callisto sprint towards the mouth of the cave....>
Xena

Adam

May 22, 2003, 4:17:01 PM5/22/03
> > > ALLEGRA!!!! ALLEGRA! HERE KITTEE KITTEE KITTEE!!! DINNER TIME!!!
> > >
> > > Gretchen Marie, hoping this snapz her out of her identitee crisis
> >
> > <quiet snore continues from under blanket>
> >
> > A.
> >
> Mabe itz notted da Eester Bunnee, bunnees dont hibernate do day? Ov kors,
> kittees dont hibernate eefer. So hoo iz dat under dat blanket? Kuld it be
> a....
>
> BARE!!! Run Away! Run Away!
>
> <Xena and Callisto sprint towards the mouth of the cave....>
> Xena

<large striped tan furry creature suddenly awakens and stands up>

A BARE? Where???

<looks around for it so she can run in opposite direction, but doesn't see
one anywhere...>

A.

Adam

May 22, 2003, 4:20:02 PM5/22/03
> > Un corse! I intend tu reproduce by fission like amebas, so wen I get
big
> > enuf I divide into 2 conies or toads or whateffur I am. Ize working
reel
> > hard on getting bigbigbig!
> >
> > Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Louise or Floppy or Dyna or Gretchen Marie
or
> > Sassy or Rover or...
> >
> Yu ar not me, Allegra.
> I am me.
> Yu, on da uddur hand, ar yu...
>
> Dyna <I yam shur>

If I reproduce by fission lyke amebas, then I will be both of me. Or wud I
be one of me and one uf yu? How big du I haf tu get befur I divide?

Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Dyna or Floppy or Fluffy or Fido or maybe all of
them

Arlene Knop

May 22, 2003, 8:13:30 PM5/22/03

There it iz! Itz a big striped furry creechure rite ofur there!
GOTCHA!!!! Help! Why duz effurybuddy keep leeving?????

Gretchen Marie, flipping net over thuh big furry creechure

Arlene Knop

May 22, 2003, 8:17:29 PM5/22/03

Arent yew getting kind of crowded, Allegra? Yew are so uneek and
speshul that ther cudn't be more than one. Did yew heer Xena and
Callistro yelling about a BARE??

GM, talking gentlee to Allegra who iz under thuh net

dsh-diva

May 22, 2003, 8:55:30 PM5/22/03

">

> > > Mabe itz notted da Eester Bunnee, bunnees dont hibernate do day? Ov
kors,
> > > kittees dont hibernate eefer. So hoo iz dat under dat blanket? Kuld
it be
> > > a....
> > >
> > > BARE!!! Run Away! Run Away!
> > >
> > > <Xena and Callisto sprint towards the mouth of the cave....>
> > > Xena
> >
> > <large striped tan furry creature suddenly awakens and stands up>
> >
> > A BARE? Where???
> >
> > <looks around for it so she can run in opposite direction, but doesn't
see
> > one anywhere...>
> >
> > A.
>
> There it iz! Itz a big striped furry creechure rite ofur there!
> GOTCHA!!!! Help! Why duz effurybuddy keep leeving?????
>
> Gretchen Marie, flipping net over thuh big furry creechure

Ohgudgud, ders GM! Heer we come bak to help wif dat big old bare!!
<Callisto jumps on its chest and Xena helps to pull the net tight>
Hurree, see what it luks like! Duz it haf sharp pointy teef?
Xena & Callisto

Miss Violette

May 23, 2003, 2:55:09 AM5/23/03
I was still here butted mean old soft wuuldn't be here, her anna furry wasa
away!!! Trudi, really mad!!!

> "Arlene Knop" <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > "Sylvia M." wrote:

Miss Violette

May 23, 2003, 3:11:58 AM5/23/03
a porter twinkles and soft puts her hand out after trudi and gives GM a very
large bag of pounceys,,,, I isa finnally back, Trudi, thoroughly disgruntled

Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Miss Violette

May 23, 2003, 3:17:06 AM5/23/03
Maybe the net isa cuttin off her circulation so her isa hafin trouble
thinkin??? Trudi, considerin if they should cut the net, GM what do you
thnk???

Adam <lo...@bottom.for.address> wrote in message

Arlene Knop

May 24, 2003, 8:11:08 PM5/24/03
OK, but wot if she goze berzerk or wot if itz not reely Allegra? Can
yew do sumthing skary so she stays put? Or maybe we can just toss sum
food.

GM, digging into her pocketz yet again

Arlene Knop

May 24, 2003, 8:12:36 PM5/24/03
I know how yew feel. I feel that way when Meowmie refewses to type and
she's rite here!

GM, glad to hear Trudi talking again

Arlene Knop

May 24, 2003, 8:14:42 PM5/24/03
Hmpf. Iz this a bribe Anti soft? I don't know if thatz eggseptabul.
Well, maybe we shud try a pouncey to make shoor itz not stale.

GM, offering thuh bag to poor Trudi

Arlene Knop

May 24, 2003, 8:17:21 PM5/24/03

Don't go too klose!! Trudi wants to cut thuh net in case itz reely
Allegra and her circewlayshun is cut off. Ize not so shoor. I think
there's more than one creechure in that net.

Gretchen Marie, hiding behind Xena and Callisto

Miss Violette

May 26, 2003, 3:43:46 PM5/26/03
I onliest is a little kitty so bein scarey isa not very much fur me butted I
cuuld getted soft to give uses more snacks, Trudi, wishin her cuuld be
scarey

Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Miss Violette

May 26, 2003, 3:43:47 PM5/26/03
I isa glad to be back, Trudi

Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Miss Violette

May 26, 2003, 3:43:51 PM5/26/03
This is not a bribe, I just figured you kitties might need some extra food
to finish your adventure, soft,thinking bribes are only for D*gs

Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Adam

May 26, 2003, 11:48:28 PM5/26/03
> > If I reproduce by fission lyke amebas, then I will be both of me. Or
wud I
> > be one of me and one uf yu? How big du I haf tu get befur I divide?
> >
> > Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Dyna or Floppy or Fluffy or Fido or maybe
all of
> > them
>
> Arent yew getting kind of crowded, Allegra? Yew are so uneek and
> speshul that ther cudn't be more than one. Did yew heer Xena and
> Callistro yelling about a BARE??
>
> GM, talking gentlee to Allegra who iz under thuh net

If dere were more dan wun uv me, I cud go on a persunnal appearence tour
wifout leeving home!

Why am I weering a net?

Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Gretchen Marie or Flopsy or Rover or ...

Adam

May 26, 2003, 11:50:32 PM5/26/03
> > > There it iz! Itz a big striped furry creechure rite ofur there!
> > > GOTCHA!!!! Help! Why duz effurybuddy keep leeving?????
> > >
> > > Gretchen Marie, flipping net over thuh big furry creechure
> >
> > Ohgudgud, ders GM! Heer we come bak to help wif dat big old bare!!
> > <Callisto jumps on its chest and Xena helps to pull the net tight>
> > Hurree, see what it luks like! Duz it haf sharp pointy teef?
> > Xena & Callisto
>
> Don't go too klose!! Trudi wants to cut thuh net in case itz reely
> Allegra and her circewlayshun is cut off. Ize not so shoor. I think
> there's more than one creechure in that net.
>
> Gretchen Marie, hiding behind Xena and Callisto

Wuts in da net? Shud I be skared uv it?

Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Rover or Freckles or JustPlainBill or ...

Adam

May 26, 2003, 11:52:08 PM5/26/03
> OK, but wot if she goze berzerk or wot if itz not reely Allegra? Can
> yew do sumthing skary so she stays put? Or maybe we can just toss sum
> food.
>
> GM, digging into her pocketz yet again

Food???

Allegra or Spots or Lassie or Callisto or ...

dsh-diva

May 27, 2003, 9:12:04 AM5/27/03

"Adam" <lo...@bottom.for.address> wrote in message
OK Gize, howze abowt dis plan... letts kut da net, toss up alla deze
pounceez inna da air and den RUN an hide behind dat big rok . Denn we see
hoo coms out frum under dat blanket to katch da pounceez.
Xena, thinking that maybe there will be some pouncies left over for her....

Arlene Knop

May 27, 2003, 8:44:41 PM5/27/03
Yew are eggzactly rite, Anti soft, a cat wud nefur fall fur a bribe. We
take food becuz we deserv it. Fangu.

GM, munch munch munch

Arlene Knop

May 27, 2003, 8:46:46 PM5/27/03

And if we devide yew by two, yew wud only be haf as fat, er um, Louise
wudn't complayn as much.

Gretchen Marie, wundering if she cud do a mind bond wif Allegra like Mr.
Spock used to do

Arlene Knop

May 27, 2003, 8:49:36 PM5/27/03

Gud ideer. Thatz thinking outside thuh box, er net. Wot can we cut it
wif? We don't haf to chew it I hope.

GM, trying not to eat all thuh pounceez

Arlene Knop

May 27, 2003, 8:51:24 PM5/27/03
Hav yew praktissed puffing yerownself up reel big? And arching yer back
and sticking yer tayl strait up and hissssssing? Izn't that thuh
Haloween cat pose or sumfing?

GM, who can be skary if she has to

Adam

May 27, 2003, 9:51:27 PM5/27/03
> > If dere were more dan wun uv me, I cud go on a persunnal appearence tour
> > wifout leeving home!
> >
> > Why am I weering a net?
> >
> > Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Gretchen Marie or Flopsy or Rover or ...
>
> And if we devide yew by two, yew wud only be haf as fat, er um, Louise
> wudn't complayn as much.
>
> Gretchen Marie, wundering if she cud do a mind bond wif Allegra like Mr.
> Spock used to do

Louise kumplayns tu efurrywun an efurrything. She hissed at Unca Adam on
Sunday. She yowls at Orange Cat an he not fluffy at all.

You cud try a mind bond. Do I have one uv them?

Allegra the Eestur Bunney doggie gerbil bird whatever...

Adam

May 27, 2003, 9:55:38 PM5/27/03
> > OK Gize, howze abowt dis plan... letts kut da net, toss up alla deze
> > pounceez inna da air and den RUN an hide behind dat big rok . Denn we
see
> > hoo coms out frum under dat blanket to katch da pounceez.
> > Xena, thinking that maybe there will be some pouncies left over for
her....

> Gud ideer. Thatz thinking outside thuh box, er net. Wot can we cut it
> wif? We don't haf to chew it I hope.
>
> GM, trying not to eat all thuh pounceez

I not lyke pouncies all dat much. An regular kitty food, and more regular
kitty food. I lyke fish! Kin Xena ur Callisto get fish frum da Innur
Harbur?

Allegra the flying squirrel???

dsh-diva

May 28, 2003, 8:34:37 AM5/28/03

"Adam" <lo...@bottom.for.address> wrote in message
Well Allegra (If that's reely hoo yu are) Owr Meowmie sez dat fishies frum
da innur harbur wuld be toksik to eat butted maybe we kuld sneekysneek into
dat big akwareum anna gets usses sum fishees der. We heer dat ders sum
reely bigbig wuns. Weel get sum sizzors tu so we kan kut da net. Weel be
rite bak..... Xena and Callisto hop into the teleporter.....

Adam

May 29, 2003, 9:27:00 PM5/29/03
> > I not lyke pouncies all dat much. An regular kitty food, and more
regular
> > kitty food. I lyke fish! Kin Xena ur Callisto get fish frum da Innur
> > Harbur?
> >
> > Allegra the flying squirrel???
> >
> Well Allegra (If that's reely hoo yu are) Owr Meowmie sez dat fishies
frum
> da innur harbur wuld be toksik to eat butted maybe we kuld sneekysneek
into
> dat big akwareum anna gets usses sum fishees der. We heer dat ders sum
> reely bigbig wuns. Weel get sum sizzors tu so we kan kut da net. Weel be
> rite bak..... Xena and Callisto hop into the teleporter.....

Dat sownds gud! Wile yur away, I try to open dis steamed crab by putting it
on da brown paper an den sitting on it with all my wate. Wud dat werk?

Allegra the amphibious anteater???

Arlene Knop

May 29, 2003, 9:41:00 PM5/29/03

JustPlainBill? Was that on at the same time as OneMan'sFamily?

GM, taking thuh keebord away frum Meowmie

Arlene Knop

May 29, 2003, 9:43:41 PM5/29/03

Yes, yew hav a mind, or at leest yew used to have wun. Let me get into
thuh rite mood. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Now put yer
forhed against mine and try to feel my mind linking wif yerownself.

Gretchen Marie or SantaKlaws or Capten Krunch or Allegra wotefur

Arlene Knop

May 29, 2003, 9:47:09 PM5/29/03

Only if yew like SKWISHED crab. I hope they bring elektrik sissers cuz
we don't hav any thumz to put in thuh handle fur cutting. Are yew
komfurtabul, Allegra? Iz ther anybuddy else in ther wif yew?

GM, who hates fish

Miss Violette

May 29, 2003, 10:18:39 PM5/29/03
I am glad that was solved, Soft

Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Miss Violette

May 29, 2003, 10:23:42 PM5/29/03
Disa goodgood plan, Trudi
dsh-diva <dsh-diva*nospam*@dawnsofficesupply.com> wrote in message

Miss Violette

May 29, 2003, 10:28:46 PM5/29/03
I tried dat once and furry onliest laughed anna Miss Viollette just thumped
me onna head and walked away, Trudi, small but mighty

Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Adam

May 30, 2003, 1:46:10 AM5/30/03
> > You cud try a mind bond. Do I have one uv them?
> >
> > Allegra the Eestur Bunney doggie gerbil bird whatever...
>
> Yes, yew hav a mind, or at leest yew used to have wun. Let me get into
> thuh rite mood. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Now put yer
> forhed against mine and try to feel my mind linking wif yerownself.
>
> Gretchen Marie or SantaKlaws or Capten Krunch or Allegra wotefur

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I got it! You are Gretchen Marie!!! Itz all solved!

Wayte... you are da furst kitty dat I wuz Sekrit Santa tu... dats da anser!
now I gots it! Ize a Sekrit!!!

Weze solved efurrything! Except fur who I am.

Sekrit Skwirrel or Sekrit Agent or Sekrit Servus or maybe Victoria's
Sekrit???

Adam

May 30, 2003, 1:55:43 AM5/30/03
> > Wuts in da net? Shud I be skared uv it?
> >
> > Allegra or Eestur Bunney or Rover or Freckles or JustPlainBill or ...
>
> JustPlainBill? Was that on at the same time as OneMan'sFamily?
>
> GM, taking thuh keebord away frum Meowmie

If it wuz on during daylite, I wud have been bizzy sleeping.

Now a raydio show dat wuz at a gud time wuz "Breakfast with Burrows (he gets
up late)." It wuz Mundays at nine pee em.

Dey still havent broadcast "The Great Girtha Song" on da raydio.

Great Girtha the snake or hippopotamus or elephant or walrus or tsetse fly
or ...

Adam

May 30, 2003, 2:01:21 AM5/30/03
> > Dat sownds gud! Wile yur away, I try to open dis steamed crab by
putting it
> > on da brown paper an den sitting on it with all my wate. Wud dat werk?
> >
> > Allegra the amphibious anteater???
>
> Only if yew like SKWISHED crab. I hope they bring elektrik sissers cuz
> we don't hav any thumz to put in thuh handle fur cutting. Are yew
> komfurtabul, Allegra? Iz ther anybuddy else in ther wif yew?
>
> GM, who hates fish

Da hoomins use HAMMURZ tu open da crabs! No forks, no playtes, no nuthin.
Ize hevvier den enny old hammur!

I think dere iz sumwun else in here wif me. Dis luks lyke da end uv
sumbuddy's tayle. What happens if I bite it?

OUCH! Sumbuddy just bit my tayle! So dere IZ sumthing else in here with
me.

Allegra or Full Monty or Bleemer or whoeffur and a Mystery guest!

dsh-diva

May 30, 2003, 9:28:11 AM5/30/03

"Arlene Knop" <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

***Teleporter twinkles and out step Xena and Callisto both wearing crab hats
and carrying bags***** HiHi efurrykitty. Weze bak! We kudint get to enny
of da BIG fishees at dat akwareeum, butted we gotted sum of da liddle
fishees dat dey feed to da BIG fishees. Heer, We stopped at da gift shop
and gotted deez krab hammers and sum electrik scissors for da net. (We herd
yur thots GM)
Xena and Callisto

Adam

Jun 2, 2003, 11:28:47 PM6/2/03
> ***Teleporter twinkles and out step Xena and Callisto both wearing crab
hats
> and carrying bags***** HiHi efurrykitty. Weze bak! We kudint get to enny
> of da BIG fishees at dat akwareeum, butted we gotted sum of da liddle
> fishees dat dey feed to da BIG fishees. Heer, We stopped at da gift shop
> and gotted deez krab hammers and sum electrik scissors for da net. (We
herd
> yur thots GM)
> Xena and Callisto

Ize hungree!!! Were's doze fishies? Da crab hammers luk gud too, what
flavur are dey? Kin I eet da brown paper tu? Ize hungree! I haven't eeten
in neerly an hour!

Allegra or Charles or St. Paul or Calvert or Guilford or Abell or ...

Arlene Knop

Jun 4, 2003, 6:22:59 PM6/4/03

I don't rememfur thoze at all. Neethur duz Meowmie and she'z reel old.

GM, curyus

Arlene Knop

Jun 4, 2003, 6:28:52 PM6/4/03

AHA!! Binokulerz, rite? Maybe yew cud hav yer own TV show claled SEKRIT
KITEEEEEEEEEEE. DA DA DUMMMMMMMMMM. Who iz she gonna be this week?
Toon in boyz and gurlz and see if yew can figger out who Allegra iz in
this purrogram. Iz she thuh poleeswoman? Or thuh bag lady? Or the
ttecher? Or thuh diet counseler? She iz alwayz in disgize and can be
whomsoefur she wants to whomsoefur to be.

GM, slipping slipping slippin nuts nuts nuts

Arlene Knop

Jun 4, 2003, 6:31:15 PM6/4/03
Maybe yew shud be like one of thoze yappee liddul d*gs who are furoshus
and go fur thuh angklez. Yew know, reel kwik and look superior when
they are still trying to figger out wot happened.

GM, not small or kwik

Arlene Knop

Jun 4, 2003, 6:34:34 PM6/4/03

ARE YEW BITING YEROWNSELF???? Kwik, look at yer tayl and see if there
are toof marks on it. Oh deer. Oh deer. We need to get yew out of
ther and feed yew.

GM, pacing pacing pacing

Arlene Knop

Jun 4, 2003, 6:35:39 PM6/4/03

I think yew are just in time. Allegra iz biting at things. Ware do I
plug in thuh elektrik sisserz?

GM, who hadn't thot of that

Arlene Knop

Jun 4, 2003, 6:36:52 PM6/4/03

Emeril! Are yew Emeril? If yew are, yew hav a cupple of reel big
restrantz and can cook and eat anything.

GM, who rud rather hav brown paper than fish

Arlene Knop

Jun 4, 2003, 6:38:11 PM6/4/03
I don't know how much will be left to toss up. Can we toos crabz?

Gretchen Marie, munching thuh last of thuh pounceez

Adam

Jun 5, 2003, 12:00:14 PM6/5/03
> > Weze solved efurrything! Except fur who I am.
> >
> > Sekrit Skwirrel or Sekrit Agent or Sekrit Servus or maybe Victoria's
> > Sekrit???
>
> AHA!! Binokulerz, rite? Maybe yew cud hav yer own TV show called SEKRIT

> KITEEEEEEEEEEE. DA DA DUMMMMMMMMMM. Who iz she gonna be this week?
> Toon in boyz and gurlz and see if yew can figger out who Allegra iz in
> this purrogram. Iz she thuh poleeswoman? Or thuh bag lady? Or the
> teecher? Or thuh diet counseler? She iz alwayz in disgize and can be

> whomsoefur she wants to whomsoefur to be.
>
> GM, slipping slipping slippin nuts nuts nuts

I rememfur da binocalars! Dat wuz frum da safaree. Maybe I wuz wun uv da
aminals in da safaree. No, Louise, Ize not a ellefunt!

I lyke yur idea fur da TV show. Xcept I don't think I cud play a diet
cownselur realistikully. I don't effun lyke da wurd 'diet.' Maybe I cud be
a construkshun wurker or a truk driver one uv da weeks, an maybe a noospapur
columnist or a waytress or a surfur anuthur week. Da last tyme I wuz in a
TV show wuz da pilot fur Da Great Girtha Show, but it didn't sell. Lionel
(RB) wuz da annownser an cohost. Dey wanted me tu star in Allegra's Window,
but portraying a window wuzn't challenjing enuff.

Allegra the internationally famed something-or-other

Adam

Jun 5, 2003, 12:03:22 PM6/5/03
> > Now a raydio show dat wuz at a gud time wuz "Breakfast with Burrows (he
gets
> > up late)." It wuz Mundays at nine pee em.
> >
> > Dey still havent broadcast "The Great Girtha Song" on da raydio.
> >
> > Great Girtha the snake or hippopotamus or elephant or walrus or tsetse
fly
> > or ...
>
> I don't rememfur thoze at all. Neethur duz Meowmie and she'z reel old.
>
> GM, curyus

Maybe it wuz replaced by "One Cat's Family."

Allegra of several identities, some of them unpronounceable

Adam

Jun 5, 2003, 12:06:02 PM6/5/03
> > I think dere iz sumwun else in here wif me. Dis luks lyke da end uv
> > sumbuddy's tayle. What happens if I bite it?
> >
> > OUCH! Sumbuddy just bit my tayle! So dere IZ sumthing else in here
with
> > me.
> >
> > Allegra or Full Monty or Bleemer or whoeffur and a Mystery guest!
>
> ARE YEW BITING YEROWNSELF???? Kwik, look at yer tayl and see if there
> are toof marks on it. Oh deer. Oh deer. We need to get yew out of
> ther and feed yew.
>
> GM, pacing pacing pacing

Dere are tooth marks dere! Dat meens dere's sumfing else here wif me! But
Ize not skeered, becuz "I am the girthest!"

Allegra or whoever, getting delirious as a result of not having eaten in
over an hour

Adam

Jun 5, 2003, 12:12:15 PM6/5/03
> > Ize hungree!!! Were's doze fishies? Da crab hammers luk gud too, what
> > flavur are dey? Kin I eet da brown paper tu? Ize hungree! I haven't
eeten
> > in neerly an hour!
> >
> > Allegra or Charles or St. Paul or Calvert or Guilford or Abell or ...
>
> Emeril! Are yew Emeril? If yew are, yew hav a cupple of reel big
> restrantz and can cook and eat anything.
>
> GM, who rud rather hav brown paper than fish

Oopz, I thought you were asking whut wuz Edible. Iz a Emeril edible? Are
da restrontz under da net wif me? Whut kind uv fish? My favrit are
sardeens. Duz dat meen I'm in Sardinia? Is dat where tu hunt da wild
Emerils?

AllAllegllAllrallegll Leg Roll

Adam

Jun 5, 2003, 12:14:06 PM6/5/03
> I don't know how much will be left to toss up. Can we toos crabz?
>
> Gretchen Marie, munching thuh last of thuh pounceez

Yu toss dem up in da air an try tu hav dem land on da wuden hammers.

Allemegril, would-be master chef

Miss Violette

Jun 6, 2003, 1:09:05 AM6/6/03
I wentted to da new TED today and her scale thingy said I was alla way up to
7.10 pounds anna her said dat was myown right size not like some other cats
in myown house, Trudi, glad to be home

Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

fwgm...@search26.com

Dec 7, 2004, 4:55:18 AM12/7/04