growl.....

blakwode

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

My first ever posting and this machine tells me I was rude...I think I'll
just lurk.

Mian S

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

purrrrr....... rawr

blakwode

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Was that "rawr" with a capital R or small r? There's a difference...

Mian S <oi...@delphi.com> wrote in article <RHTG-H...@delphi.com>...
> purrrrr....... rawr

Judwiga

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

>Was that "rawr" with a capital R or small r? There's a difference...
>
>Mian S <oi...@delphi.com> wrote in article <RHTG-H...@delphi.com>...
> purrrrr....... rawr
Oh, stop Pussy-footing around! How much Fur-ther will you go with this
subject??

Lady Judwiga Czarny Jagello Ze Smokza Jamy
formerly known as Celeste Cathan

blakwode

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

I enjoy being catty...it suits me purrrrfectly...

Lady Ki

Judwiga <jud...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19980303000...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

Kenneth D Stokesberry

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

The rawr purrpose of this scratching post, a purrfect punnishment fur us
all. ;-)

blakwode <blak...@netins.net> wrote in article
<01bd4645$b52f36e0$9c1ab1cf@Kathi>...

Mian S

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

Judwiga <jud...@aol.com> writes:

>>Was that "rawr" with a capital R or small r? There's a difference...
>>
>>Mian S <oi...@delphi.com> wrote in article <RHTG-H...@delphi.com>...
>> purrrrr....... rawr
>Oh, stop Pussy-footing around! How much Fur-ther will you go with this
>subject??

now, now... don't get catty...

Mian S

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

"Kenneth D Stokesberry" <kens...@rmci.net> writes:

>The rawr purrpose of this scratching post, a purrfect punnishment fur us
>all. ;-)

as for me...ow !

mian
o/n gceo
mists

dkpi...@cts.com

Mar 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/5/98

blakwode <blak...@netins.net> wrote in article
: Was that "rawr" with a capital R or small r? There's a difference...

:: Mian S <oi...@delphi.com> wrote in article <RHTG-H...@delphi.com>...
: > purrrrr....... rawr

Only an authenticity purist would really ask that question <grin>
Celestria
"insert spiffy quote here"

Mian S

Mar 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/5/98
awr-right, i had best ans-purrrrr the question....
small "r", as in rrrrrraaaawwwrrr.
if it were a capital R, might get confused with a late TV series...

Mian
"Touch Not The Cat Bot A Targe"
oi...@delphi.com

Natsuki Lutick

Sep 28, 2020, 4:32:58 AM9/28/20
Wait... nobody's posted in this thread for twenty-two years?? You can't *paws*sibly be serious...

James Henderson

Feb 21, 2023, 5:35:53 PM2/21/23