OT: A Tribute to our troops.

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 10:53:38 AM12/11/03
This one has sound, so be sure to adjust your volume so you can get
the full effect of the terrific background music.

http://www.nathanadams.com/WeSupportU.htm

Enjoy.

Mike

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 11:22:56 AM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:53:38 -0600, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>This one has sound, so be sure to adjust your volume so you can get
>the full effect of the terrific background music.
>
>http://www.nathanadams.com/WeSupportU.htm

I couldn't stomach anymore, so somebody else'll have to tell me if
"They kill innoncent children..." (or possibly "Shit happens...")
popped up before it was over.

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 1:18:55 PM12/11/03

Nope they don't kill innocent children. Are you for or against
abortion? I never get an answer when i ask this but, hey it's worth a
try:-)

Mike

Tony Elka

Dec 11, 2003, 1:42:30 PM12/11/03
In article <3sdhtv0a7ed6jo20a...@4ax.com>, Michael Fell
<mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Nope they don't kill innocent children. Are you for or against
> abortion? I never get an answer when i ask this but, hey it's worth a
> try:-)

There's never been a war in which innocent children didn't get killed.

I'm not talking about embryos. Children that have actually been born,
that walk, talk and scream when they're on fire and lose limbs,
siblings and parents.

Tony

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 2:11:30 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:18:55 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Nope they don't kill innocent children. Are you for or against
>abortion? I never get an answer when i ask this but, hey it's worth a
>try:-)

It's an individual choice. I'm certainly all for some in retrospect,
that's for sure.

Since you asked.

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 2:56:19 PM12/11/03

That would make you a hypocrite. Of course this doesn't surprise me.
You peaceniks are so predictable. How many innocent children did
Saddam Hussein kill?

Mike

Radical Edward

Dec 11, 2003, 2:55:46 PM12/11/03
Ed is all for bringing all of our soldiers home from Iraq before any
more of them get killed or injured. That's the extent of Ed's support
for our troops.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 2:58:51 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:42:30 -0800, Tony Elka <to...@shadowlane.com>
wrote:

Only abortions are performed as embryos? Wow Tony you are really
getting smart. The fact is killing is killing despite one's age or
physical development. DNA=life. If these peaceniks are worried about
the death of innocent children they need to look no further then the
USA.

Mike

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 3:01:03 PM12/11/03

Anonymous Ed is for having wars on our own soil then. I mean if we
bring all of our troops home where do you think the battlefield will
end up? Perhaps in your backyard? I like having the wars in the
middle east not NYC.

Mike

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 3:01:28 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:56:19 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>>It's an individual choice. I'm certainly all for some in retrospect,

>>that's for sure.
>>
>>Since you asked.
>
>That would make you a hypocrite. Of course this doesn't surprise me.
>You peaceniks are so predictable. How many innocent children did
>Saddam Hussein kill?

I think you've misunderstood me. Of course this doesn't surprise me.

And I'm assuming the last statement means we've got "fouls to give" in
that area now?

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 3:02:44 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:01:03 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I like having the wars in the middle east not NYC.

I think you can shut up now. You'll never define yourself better than
that.

Box0

Dec 11, 2003, 3:14:44 PM12/11/03

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 3:36:04 PM12/11/03

Peace and love has a problem with free speech. Go figure. Tell me I
am wrong. Where do you want the war on US soil or in the middle east?

Mike

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 3:27:54 PM12/11/03
On 11 Dec 2003 20:14:44 GMT, bo...@aol.com (Box0) wrote:

>>Michael Fell wrote:
>
>>I like having the wars

A misquote by a man or perhaps a women with no integrity that posts
anonymously. That is the only way you can even get close to debating
me. Twist my words around if you like. At least I am honest and of
course as we all know you have zero credibility. Ya coward.:-)

Mike

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 3:29:59 PM12/11/03

Just answer some questions for once. You got nothing to say. Your
opinions are based on emotion. You really need to butch up.:-)

Mike

Karthik Subramanian

Dec 11, 2003, 3:45:52 PM12/11/03
Fifteen children were killed last week in Afghanistan (according to the very
believable military sources!). Unicef has reported that at leat 1000
children have been injured since the end of the Iraq war due to unexploded
ordnance/cluster bombs etc. Some estimates say that 1000-2000 children were
killed during and after the war.

Michael, there is nothing cool or heroic or glorious about war. It
sucks.....always, even if YOU are i the winning side.

"Tony Elka" <to...@shadowlane.com> wrote in message

Karthik Subramanian

Dec 11, 2003, 3:48:48 PM12/11/03
Where do you want the war on US soil or in the middle east?

> Mike

How about considering peace in both the middle east and NYC? Or do you just
wanna be trigger-happy with no sense of what wars allegedly set out to
achieve?

Tracy Barber

Dec 11, 2003, 3:52:34 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:18:55 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I am against abortion when used as the primary method of birth
control. I know one woman who had 2 - maybe 3 abortions as a result
of being too damn stupid not to use birth control. Sheesh...

Abortion, if backed by a worthy of a reason - (health, etc.) is fine.

Tracy Barber

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 4:00:10 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:45:52 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
<subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

>Fifteen children were killed last week in Afghanistan (according to the very
>believable military sources!). Unicef has reported that at leat 1000
>children have been injured since the end of the Iraq war due to unexploded
>ordnance/cluster bombs etc. Some estimates say that 1000-2000 children were
>killed during and after the war.
>
>Michael, there is nothing cool or heroic or glorious about war. It
>sucks.....always, even if YOU are i the winning side.

How many abortions were performed last week? I don't like wars either
but, the fact is we have more deaths of innocent children here in the
USA then over in IRAQ. How many children were killed by drunk drivers
here in the US last week? Of course you will never know because there
is nothing to be gained politically by these statistics. The question
is would you like the war here in the US or over there? We pull our
military and guess where the war is going to end up? Also, do you
believe everything you hear? Where was unicef when Saddam Hussien was
killing all those innocent men women and children? BTW, our fighting
men and women are hero's. They are why you are able to post your
rheteric.

Mike

Tracy Barber

Dec 11, 2003, 3:59:01 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:45:52 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
<subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

>Fifteen children were killed last week in Afghanistan (according to the very
>believable military sources!). Unicef has reported that at leat 1000
>children have been injured since the end of the Iraq war due to unexploded
>ordnance/cluster bombs etc. Some estimates say that 1000-2000 children were
>killed during and after the war.

We can take that in context for the entire world as well. What about
the Angola / Mozambique land mines? Land mines and unexploded
munitions are pretty much all over the world. More though in some
areas. It just so happens that Iraq is in the spotlight now and those
other unexploded goodies are 2nd page news.

>Michael, there is nothing cool or heroic or glorious about war. It
>sucks.....always, even if YOU are i the winning side.

For once, we do agree. :^)

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 11, 2003, 3:59:30 PM12/11/03

Wanna job at the U.N.?

Tracy Barber

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 4:11:58 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:48:48 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
<subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

Considering peace? Get real. Peace is a two way street. Who was
trigger happy on 9-11?

Mike

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 4:12:38 PM12/11/03

"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Only abortions are performed as embryos? Wow Tony you are really
> getting smart. The fact is killing is killing despite one's age or
> physical development. DNA=life. If these peaceniks are worried about
> the death of innocent children they need to look no further then the
> USA.
>
> Mike

So you're a vegan?

- Eric

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 4:18:29 PM12/11/03

> Considering peace? Get real. Peace is a two way street. Who was
> trigger happy on 9-11?
>
> Mike

Who created the conditions under which an event such as 9-11 could happen?
People hate us for a reason duder.

- Eric

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 4:29:25 PM12/11/03

Oh so that gives them the right to come into our country and kill our
people (Civilians mind you)and level sky scrapers? Tell us why do
people hate us?

Mike

MSARYBEEP

Dec 11, 2003, 4:29:35 PM12/11/03
>Subject: Re: OT: A Tribute to our troops.
>From: Michael Fell mfel...@yahoo.com
>Date: 12/11/2003 1:18 PM Eastern Standard Time
Sorry, he had them mixed up with Afghani children-----Mike FTV Sary

MSARYBEEP

Dec 11, 2003, 4:32:49 PM12/11/03
>Subject: Re: OT: A Tribute to our troops.
>From: Michael Fell mfel...@yahoo.com
>Date: 12/11/2003 4:11 PM Eastern Standard Time
Certainly not the people of Iraq ----Mike FTV Sary

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 4:35:53 PM12/11/03

> Oh so that gives them the right to come into our country and kill our
> people (Civilians mind you)and level sky scrapers? Tell us why do
> people hate us?
>
> Mike

Never said that. Try to be reasonable and don't read your own black and
white view of an issue into every viewpoint that happens to conflict with
your own.

Why do they hate us? How could they not hate us after the explitation we
have put them through, not to mention the American way of ramming our own
way of life down the throats of others. Read a bit about western
colonialism. It should make sense then.

Tracy Barber

Dec 11, 2003, 4:37:21 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:18:29 GMT, "Gnimelf Cire"
<ericff...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Here we go again. READ YOUR HISTORY before speaking up about how the
arab world views the "west".

The U.S. just so happens to be the "blame du jour" of what is
happening over there in the deserts.

Let's count, OK... France. Great Britain. Spain. Germany. Turkey.
We can go on, if you'd like, even further into the past.

So, the U.S. has to toe the line for everything that has ever happened
TO THE ARAB WORLD since infractions started.

Yeah, right... I don't buy it.

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 11, 2003, 4:40:28 PM12/11/03

Since you brought that up, it seems you need a refresher course. :^)
Since WHEN did the U.S. start colonizing Iraq? 1918? 1950s? 1990?

When, please tell us. We do need to know.

[ Actually, I do know, but need to see if you know. ]

Tracy Barber

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 4:47:51 PM12/11/03
I wasn't referring specifically to the United States when I mentioned
colonialism, thus the qualifier of "western". And you can't argue that we
haven't been meddling in their history and culture, which is arguably a form
of colonialism.

"Tracy Barber" <Moh...@adirondack-pc.com> wrote in message

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 4:49:21 PM12/11/03

You're right. I forgot that America is completely blameless and free of
sin. How stupid of me.

- Eric

"Tracy Barber" <Moh...@adirondack-pc.com> wrote in message

Karthik Subramanian

Dec 11, 2003, 5:19:26 PM12/11/03

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:45:52 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
> <subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
>
> >Fifteen children were killed last week in Afghanistan (according to the
very
> >believable military sources!). Unicef has reported that at leat 1000
> >children have been injured since the end of the Iraq war due to
unexploded
> >ordnance/cluster bombs etc. Some estimates say that 1000-2000 children
were
> >killed during and after the war.
>
> We can take that in context for the entire world as well. What about
> the Angola / Mozambique land mines? Land mines and unexploded
> munitions are pretty much all over the world. More though in some
> areas. It just so happens that Iraq is in the spotlight now and those
> other unexploded goodies are 2nd page news.

It is funny though that you mention land mines and the three flagrant
non-participants of the Land Mine Ban treaty are Cuba, Turkey and......US of
A. Sorry, buddy....I wish you could explain this stance (not in your typical
self-righteous proud tone, though)

> >Michael, there is nothing cool or heroic or glorious about war. It
> >sucks.....always, even if YOU are i the winning side.
>
> For once, we do agree. :^)

ok

Karthik Subramanian

Dec 11, 2003, 5:19:59 PM12/11/03

"Tracy Barber" <Moh...@adirondack-pc.com> wrote in message

I would love to. If only I had the vision and suitable qualifications...

Karthik Subramanian

Dec 11, 2003, 5:27:53 PM12/11/03

> Considering peace? Get real. Peace is a two way street. Who was
> trigger happy on 9-11?

Ever think twice about why 9-11 happened, really? Stop being a reactionary,
for once. They were not right and you are not right....and two wrongs NEVER
make a right. As the self-determined leader of the free world, you should
know better.

Negotiations work, albeit slowly, but for much longer...look at Srilanka,
look at Northern Ireland. War should be the very last option not the first.
I am sure you cannot say with a clear mind and conscience that the WORLD is
a safer place after Bush lead his wars...and thats the botomline...

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 5:33:40 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:27:53 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
<subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

>> Considering peace? Get real. Peace is a two way street. Who was
>> trigger happy on 9-11?
>
>Ever think twice about why 9-11 happened, really? Stop being a reactionary,
>for once. They were not right and you are not right....and two wrongs NEVER
>make a right. As the self-determined leader of the free world, you should
>know better.
>
>Negotiations work, albeit slowly, but for much longer..

IIRC there were negotiations with Hussein over the past ten years or
so. How far did that get us?

>.look at Srilanka,
>look at Northern Ireland. War should be the very last option not the first.
>I am sure you cannot say with a clear mind and conscience that the WORLD is
>a safer place after Bush lead his wars...and thats the botomline...

Prior to the war it wasn't a safer place was it? Karthik what you
don't understand is there will always be a war somewhere in the world.
Whens the last time we had peace on earth? It is human nature to
fight. The problem I have is when the war gets over here to the USA
(9-11) That should never happen again and if we have to rid the entire
world of terrorists to prevent this I say go for it. Hussein had to
go and that is all there is to it. He made an attempt to kill our
president. That should be enough to go over there and kill him. Then
he would not cooperate with the useless UN. How many times did he do
this? He is where he belongs now.

Mike

Guig

Dec 11, 2003, 5:41:03 PM12/11/03
Michael Fell wrote:
> Nope they don't kill innocent children. Are you for or against
> abortion? I never get an answer when i ask this but, hey it's worth a
> try:-)
>
> Mike

I believe he was talking about the 2 recent "accidental" killings of groups
of children by the lovable US military.
--
Guig
GSF600SY Bandit - It's blue you know.

Oh for the wings of any bird, other than a battery hen.

Guig

Dec 11, 2003, 5:42:19 PM12/11/03
Michael Fell wrote:
> Only abortions are performed as embryos? Wow Tony you are really
> getting smart. The fact is killing is killing despite one's age or
> physical development. DNA=life. If these peaceniks are worried about
> the death of innocent children they need to look no further then the
> USA.

Oh fek, a "Pro-Life, we're right and everyone else is wrong" twat.

Guig

Dec 11, 2003, 5:43:01 PM12/11/03
Michael Fell wrote:
> Nope they don't kill innocent children. Are you for or against
> abortion? I never get an answer when i ask this but, hey it's worth a
> try:-)

Why is it any of your fekkin business whether someone is for or against
abortion? Who died and made you king?

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 5:44:18 PM12/11/03

He'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was Jesus.

- Eric

"Guig" <yerawsittin@home> wrote in message

Guig

Dec 11, 2003, 5:44:50 PM12/11/03
Michael Fell wrote:
> This one has sound, so be sure to adjust your volume so you can get
> the full effect of the terrific background music.

Whose troops exactly?

Querio

Dec 11, 2003, 5:58:03 PM12/11/03

> go and that is all there is to it. He made an attempt to kill our
> president. That should be enough to go over there and kill him.

In what misguided and demented moral schema does alleged attempted
murder justify murder?

Henry Potts

Dec 11, 2003, 5:56:43 PM12/11/03
Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote [...]

>Only abortions are performed as embryos? Wow Tony you are really
>getting smart. The fact is killing is killing despite one's age or
>physical development. DNA=life. If these peaceniks are worried about
>the death of innocent children they need to look no further then the
>USA.

DNA could be equated with life (although one could quibble over viruses:
why include DNA-based viruses, but not RNA-based ones?). All the food
you eat (well, except salt) contains DNA and is/was living. Your sperm
all carry DNA and are living. A culture of your cells grown in a lab are
living. Um, so what? That doesn't make cabbages or cow or sperms or cell
cultures into *people*.
--
Henry

Henry Potts

Dec 11, 2003, 5:57:27 PM12/11/03
Gnimelf Cire <ericff...@hotmail.com> wrote
>Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote
>> Only abortions are performed as embryos? Wow Tony you are really
>> getting smart. The fact is killing is killing despite one's age or
>> physical development. DNA=life. If these peaceniks are worried about
>> the death of innocent children they need to look no further then the
>> USA.
>
>So you're a vegan?

Don't see how that would help. "DNA=life," he said and plants have DNA
too.
--
Henry

Henry Potts

Dec 11, 2003, 6:02:08 PM12/11/03
Tracy Barber <Moh...@adirondack-pc.com> wrote
>I am against abortion when used as the primary method of birth
>control. I know one woman who had 2 - maybe 3 abortions as a result
>of being too damn stupid not to use birth control. Sheesh...
>
>Abortion, if backed by a worthy of a reason - (health, etc.) is fine.

About 50% of fertilisation events -- possibly more -- spontaneously
abort in healthy women, generally through a failure to implant in the
uterine wall. Mother Nature is busy aborting far more embryos than Man
ever has. If you're going to be bothered by (early) abortions, shouldn't
you pay more attention to the vast number that occur without medical
intervention rather than the small number that occur through the woman's
choice?
--
Henry

Henry Potts

Dec 11, 2003, 6:03:30 PM12/11/03
Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote
>Anonymous Ed is for having wars on our own soil then. I mean if we
>bring all of our troops home where do you think the battlefield will
>end up? Perhaps in your backyard? I like having the wars in the
>middle east not NYC.

What has US action in the Middle East had to do with the events of 11
Sep in NYC? Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Iraq didn't pose a threat
to US soil.
--
Henry

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 6:12:37 PM12/11/03

Duh. I feel stupid. Maybe fruitarian? Don't they only eat fruit that has
fallen to the ground?

- Eric

"Henry Potts" <he...@REMOVETOEMAILbondegezou.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 6:43:55 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:41:03 -0000, "Guig" <yerawsittin@home> wrote:

>Michael Fell wrote:
>> Nope they don't kill innocent children. Are you for or against
>> abortion? I never get an answer when i ask this but, hey it's worth a
>> try:-)
>>
>> Mike
>
>I believe he was talking about the 2 recent "accidental" killings of groups
>of children by the lovable US military.

How many children did Hussein kill? Why is it you come down on our
military for killing (accidently although there were probably much
fewer then what you are saying) but, you did not have a problem when
yer buddy Hussein was killing and torturing them?

Mike

PS, so you ride a GS 600? I didn't know they made a 600 version of
that bike. What country are you from?

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 6:45:41 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:43:01 -0000, "Guig" <yerawsittin@home> wrote:

>Michael Fell wrote:
>> Nope they don't kill innocent children. Are you for or against
>> abortion? I never get an answer when i ask this but, hey it's worth a
>> try:-)
>
>Why is it any of your fekkin business whether someone is for or against
>abortion? Who died and made you king?

Because they have a problem with innocent kids getting killed and I
was only pointing out the blatant hypocrisy. I mean we all have a
problem when innocent children are killed and I myself have a problem
with abortion. Although some do not.

Mike

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 6:48:27 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:58:03 GMT, "Querio" <Samb...@louvega.org>
wrote:

Who's justifying it? If Hussein wanted to live he should have thought
twice before he decided to attempt to kill our president. We have to
show the world not to mess with the US or perhaps they will start
knocking down our skyscapers and killing thousands of innocent
civilians.

Mike

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 6:49:39 PM12/11/03

How do you know Iraq had nothing to do with it? Besides they did
attempt to kill our president. Do you feel Iraq is worse off now that
Hussein is out of there?

Mike

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 6:51:50 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:44:50 -0000, "Guig" <yerawsittin@home> wrote:

>Michael Fell wrote:
>> This one has sound, so be sure to adjust your volume so you can get
>> the full effect of the terrific background music.
>>

>Whose troops exactly?

I will give you a clue. Yea this one's on me but, don't expect
anymore. The number one country in the world troops that's who. You
want one for your country make your own dedication. You have to be
from Canaduh.

Mike

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 6:57:42 PM12/11/03

> Who's justifying it? If Hussein wanted to live he should have thought
> twice before he decided to attempt to kill our president. We have to
> show the world not to mess with the US or perhaps they will start
> knocking down our skyscapers and killing thousands of innocent
> civilians.

Do you know how immature this sounds?

- Eric

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 6:52:46 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:44:50 -0000, "Guig" <yerawsittin@home> wrote:

>Michael Fell wrote:
>> This one has sound, so be sure to adjust your volume so you can get
>> the full effect of the terrific background music.
>>

>Whose troops exactly?

Also, keep this in the thread I started. This is off topic and you
failed to include the OT in the header. You ever post to usenet
before?

Mike

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 6:54:47 PM12/11/03

I don't know why don't you tell me instead of stooping to silly
insults. You can't debate so this is how you deal with it. Did you
finish high school?:-) Butch up a bit.

Mike

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 7:07:24 PM12/11/03

> I don't know why don't you tell me instead of stooping to silly
> insults. You can't debate so this is how you deal with it. Did you
> finish high school?:-) Butch up a bit.

I'm sorry, I just don't see any rationality in your argument other than "we
must kill them before they kill us." In addition you display no desire to
understand the root of the problem or the consequences of your actions.

I just find arguments like yours to be terrible frightening, but at least I
can see why we are in such a mess right now.

- Eric

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 7:20:40 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:33:40 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>what you
>don't understand is there will always be a war somewhere in the world.
>Whens the last time we had peace on earth? It is human nature to
>fight.

I, for one, understand that completely. The one species that will,
eventually, eradicate itself (along with others) from the planet.
Gotta love that "superior intelligence".

>The problem I have is when the war gets over here to the USA
>(9-11) That should never happen again and if we have to rid the entire
>world of terrorists to prevent this I say go for it.

Right. Keep them pesky wars away from us "good" folks, right? Leave it
to those "barbarians".

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 7:21:37 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:29:59 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Just answer some questions for once. You got nothing to say. Your
>opinions are based on emotion. You really need to butch up.:-)

In your dreams, sweet thing.

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 7:23:48 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:27:54 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>A misquote by a man or perhaps a women with no integrity that posts
>anonymously. That is the only way you can even get close to debating
>me. Twist my words around if you like. At least I am honest and of
>course as we all know you have zero credibility. Ya coward.:-)

Let's make your ID visible on Yahoo's directory. Let's see some people
do some digging on you. You got nothing to hide, right? Coward.

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 7:25:15 PM12/11/03
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:23:18 GMT, gondola bob <G-...@earthlinq.net>
wrote:

>Come on folks...don't let him do this again. I know Fell's an idiot, you
>know Fell's an idiot. Why go through the ritual again? :(

You, of all people.

Do you need help unlodging that tongue from your cheek? : )

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 7:25:33 PM12/11/03

Hypocrite.

Mike

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 7:44:09 PM12/11/03
wrote:

>Come on folks...don't let him do this again. I know Fell's an idiot, you
>know Fell's an idiot. Why go through the ritual again? :(

It's funny I have buried every one of these peaceniks verbally. Bob
you are just a whining left winger that doesn't have enough balls to
post using his or her real name. I put my name to my words. I don't
hide. Perhaps you should do the same. You need to butch up a little
bit there Boobie or whatever your real name his.:-) You do know the
definition of the word credibilty right?

Mike

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 7:45:27 PM12/11/03

If we were all like you back in WWII we would all be speaking German
right now. If you don't like the US go join the other side. Go to
France or Germany perhaps even Canaduh if they will have you.

Mike

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 7:41:52 PM12/11/03

> If we were all like you back in WWII we would all be speaking German
> right now.

Dude, haven't you heard? English is the new German.

- Eric

Wes

Dec 11, 2003, 8:02:34 PM12/11/03
I wonder why you never answer when I ask about your desire to label anyone
that disagrees with your stand. Somehow, the love your brother concept has
slipped by you. I suggest taking a look at the book that is the foundation
of your religion.

Wes

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:11:30 -0800, pe...@love.com wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:18:55 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
> >wrote:
> >

> >>Nope they don't kill innocent children. Are you for or against
> >>abortion? I never get an answer when i ask this but, hey it's worth a
> >>try:-)
> >

> >It's an individual choice. I'm certainly all for some in retrospect,
> >that's for sure.
> >
> >Since you asked.
>
> That would make you a hypocrite. Of course this doesn't surprise me.
> You peaceniks are so predictable. How many innocent children did
> Saddam Hussein kill?
>
> Mike

Tony Elka

Dec 11, 2003, 7:53:30 PM12/11/03
In article <cbshtvs3o15jarbil...@4ax.com>, Michael Fell
<mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Prior to the war it wasn't a safer place was it? Karthik what you

> don't understand is there will always be a war somewhere in the world.
> Whens the last time we had peace on earth? It is human nature to
> fight.

"You may say that I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one."
-John Lennon
murder victim

Tony Elka

Dec 11, 2003, 7:54:38 PM12/11/03
In article <107118257...@iris.uk.clara.net>, Guig
<yerawsittin@home> wrote:

> Why is it any of your fekkin business whether someone is for or against
> abortion? Who died and made you king?

Desi Arnez. And now Michael Fell is king of Desilu.

Tony

Tony Elka

Dec 11, 2003, 7:58:41 PM12/11/03
In article <G-Bo-C38A2D.1...@news04.west.earthlink.net>,
gondola bob <G-...@earthlinq.net> wrote:

> Come on folks...don't let him do this again. I know Fell's an idiot, you
> know Fell's an idiot. Why go through the ritual again? :(

Because this particular ritual is still useful as hell!

People need to be reminded that a person like Michael Fell, with zero
logic and reasoning skills, and for whom cause/effect thinking is an
utterly foreign concept, is both religious and a conservative.

It's a beautiful lesson for all the children that read this group.

We're arguing with this clown for wonderful reasons, join us!

Tony

Wes

Dec 11, 2003, 8:19:03 PM12/11/03
Well, it wasn't the populous of Iraq. And I am not sure that you can prove
without a reasonable doubt that the Taliban were directly involved. So that
may leave you with the Taliban allowing the alleged perpetrators sanctuary.
I'm not so sure you go to war for that alone.

Americans do not like when other governments try to meddle in our affairs.
We should be as equally respectful in return. That is not something that we
are very good at.

Wes

"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:48:48 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
> <subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
>
> >Where do you want the war on US soil or in the middle east?
> >>
> >> Mike
> >>
> >How about considering peace in both the middle east and NYC? Or do you
just
> >wanna be trigger-happy with no sense of what wars allegedly set out to
> >achieve?

> Considering peace? Get real. Peace is a two way street. Who was
> trigger happy on 9-11?
>
> Mike

Wes

Dec 11, 2003, 8:08:52 PM12/11/03
When someone is discussing and disagrees with you, why are they suddenly
someone's buddy? You immediately belittle your own argument with how you
present yourself. You might want to attempt to lead by example. So far the
examples are not very Christian.

Wes

"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Tony Elka

Dec 11, 2003, 8:00:56 PM12/11/03
In article <9k3itvk4tor72tigh...@4ax.com>, Michael Fell
<mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's funny I have buried every one of these peaceniks verbally.

With an extremely faulty shovel. It's OK, you're just extremely stupid
and don't know any better.

Now be sure and say your prayers before bedtime!

Tony

P.S. I'm in the mood to learn how to become an abortionist.

Wes

Dec 11, 2003, 8:21:20 PM12/11/03
Spanish-American War is a perfect example.

Wes

"Gnimelf Cire" <ericff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I wasn't referring specifically to the United States when I mentioned
> colonialism, thus the qualifier of "western". And you can't argue that we
> haven't been meddling in their history and culture, which is arguably a
form
> of colonialism.
>

> "Tracy Barber" <Moh...@adirondack-pc.com> wrote in message

> > On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:35:53 GMT, "Gnimelf Cire"
> > <ericff...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > >"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > >Never said that. Try to be reasonable and don't read your own black
and
> > >white view of an issue into every viewpoint that happens to conflict
with
> > >your own.
> > >>
> > >Why do they hate us? How could they not hate us after the explitation
we
> > >have put them through, not to mention the American way of ramming our
own
> > >way of life down the throats of others. Read a bit about western
> > >colonialism. It should make sense then.
>
> > Since you brought that up, it seems you need a refresher course. :^)
> > Since WHEN did the U.S. start colonizing Iraq? 1918? 1950s? 1990?
> >
> > When, please tell us. We do need to know.
> >
> > [ Actually, I do know, but need to see if you know. ]
> >
> > Tracy Barber

Wes

Dec 11, 2003, 8:28:03 PM12/11/03
> I don't know why don't you tell me instead of stooping to silly
> insults. You can't debate so this is how you deal with it. Did you
> finish high school?:-) Butch up a bit.

Have you taken the time to read what you have written?

Wes

Christopher J Currie

Dec 11, 2003, 8:45:38 PM12/11/03
Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:03:30 +0000, Henry Potts
> <he...@REMOVETOEMAILbondegezou.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote

>>>Anonymous Ed is for having wars on our own soil then. I mean if we
>>>bring all of our troops home where do you think the battlefield will
>>>end up? Perhaps in your backyard? I like having the wars in the
>>>middle east not NYC.

>>What has US action in the Middle East had to do with the events of 11
>>Sep in NYC? Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Iraq didn't pose a threat
>>to US soil.

> How do you know Iraq had nothing to do with it?

Sigh ...

I suppose that, from the standpoint of pure (academic) logic, the
possibility of Iraqi involvement in 9/11 can't be absolutely rejected --
there being no concrete evidence that Saddam Hussein was ignorant of the
plans prior to the event.

However, it's worth nothing that *no one* in the American administration
has actually linked Hussein *directly* to 9/11. They've made vague
insinuations (to confuse the American public), but they've *denied* direct
links when pushed.

It's also worth noting that Bin Laden and Hussein were enemies, certainly
before 9/11 and probably thereafter as well.

So ... there's no good reason to believe that SH had anything to do with
9/11 -- and anyone who argues otherwise is talking nonsense.

Besides they did
> attempt to kill our president.

Many observers believe that this "assassination attempt" was a fraud, set
up by the Americans. (I can't help but notice that not even the current
administration refers to it on a regular basis.)

Do you feel Iraq is worse off now that
> Hussein is out of there?

Give it time ...

Christopher

Wes

Dec 11, 2003, 8:35:52 PM12/11/03
Again, nice remark about another nationality.

Wes

"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Querio

Dec 11, 2003, 9:52:38 PM12/11/03

"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:44:50 -0000, "Guig" <yerawsittin@home> wrote:
>
> >Michael Fell wrote:
> >> This one has sound, so be sure to adjust your volume so you can get
> >> the full effect of the terrific background music.
> >>

> >Whose troops exactly?
>
> I will give you a clue. Yea this one's on me but, don't expect
> anymore. The number one country in the world troops that's who.

Number one country in the world? You realize that we're no longer in
third grade anymore, right? I mean, you're a part of humanity (it pains me
to say) why do you care so much about killing other people just to prove
that you can? It takes much greater intelligence, courage, and character to
find alternatives to fighting, *especially* when you are the strongest. The
easiest and most cowardly thing a country like the US can do is bomb other
countries and destroy their political infrastructure. Why does this make
you proud? I feel sorry for the Americans who are duped into thinking what
they are doing is noble. It's not, not even in the least. For whom are
they risking their lives? Me? U.S. citizens? No, they are risking their
lives for the political campaign of George Bush. In the process they are
killing thousands of innocent civilians. I hope it haunts them for the rest
of their lives, because they are not innocent in all of this, they have the
power as citizens of the United States to put an end to US-led terrorism and
Imperialism. Any soldier who kills an Iraqi civilian s just as bad as the
terrorists who carried out attacks on Sept. 11th. The terrorists were just
automatons following orders, just like US soldiers.

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 10:03:40 PM12/11/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:45:27 -0600, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>f you don't like the US go join the other side. Go to
>France or Germany perhaps even Canaduh if they will have you.

Believe me - I've tried.

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 10:06:25 PM12/11/03
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:32:29 GMT, gondola bob <G-...@earthlinq.net>
wrote:

>pe...@love.com wrote:
>
>> >Come on folks...don't let him do this again. I know Fell's an idiot, you
>> >know Fell's an idiot. Why go through the ritual again? :(
>>
>> You, of all people.
>>
>> Do you need help unlodging that tongue from your cheek? : )
>

>Oh golly...I didn't notice that this is just *you* yet again....

Yes. But fear not. I'm only passing through.

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 10:24:59 PM12/11/03

Yea sure you did. You gotta love these anti Americans. Butch up.

Mike

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 10:26:48 PM12/11/03

> Butch up.

What's this mean? You keep using it.

- Eric

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 10:28:03 PM12/11/03
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 03:24:59 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>>>f you don't like the US go join the other side. Go to
>>>France or Germany perhaps even Canaduh if they will have you.
>>
>>Believe me - I've tried.
>
>Yea sure you did. You gotta love these anti Americans. Butch up.

This butch stuff is REALLY gettin' funny. Are you "butch-curious", or
what, hot stuff?

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 10:40:47 PM12/11/03
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 02:52:38 GMT, "Querio" <Samb...@louvega.org>
wrote:

>"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> >Whose troops exactly?
>>
>> I will give you a clue. Yea this one's on me but, don't expect
>> anymore. The number one country in the world troops that's who.
>
> Number one country in the world? You realize that we're no longer in
>third grade anymore, right? I mean, you're a part of humanity (it pains me
>to say) why do you care so much about killing other people just to prove
>that you can? It takes much greater intelligence, courage, and character to
>find alternatives to fighting, *especially* when you are the strongest. The
>easiest and most cowardly thing a country like the US can do is bomb other
>countries and destroy their political infrastructure.

Oh you mean a country run by a tyrant that was torturing and killing
his own people? You call that infrastructure? Get real. You would
think most people would have learned a lesson about letting tyrants
stick around longer then they should have as in the case of Hitler.
How many people would Hussein have to kill and torture before we
decided to get in there and take him down in your opinion?

>Why does this make
>you proud? I feel sorry for the Americans who are duped into thinking what
>they are doing is noble.

I don't like tyrants that kill innocent people. Being I am Jewish I
lack the patience to let the tyrants hang around any longer then they
have too.

> It's not, not even in the least. For whom are
>they risking their lives? Me? U.S. citizens?

As long as Bush is in office we won't be getting attacked anytime
soon. And to answer your question yes for you me all US citizens.

> No, they are risking their
>lives for the political campaign of George Bush.

In your opinion. I don't think Bush cares what people think of him to
be honest. I mean how many things has he done that people like you
disagree with?

> In the process they are
>killing thousands of innocent civilians.

Thousands of innocent civialians? And how did you arrive at this
number? CNN by chnace? New York times? You do realize our troops are
getting killed as well although you show no concern for them. You
remind me of those left wing whackos of the vietnam era reffering to
our troops as baby killers. People like you are worse then the
terrorists.

> I hope it haunts them for the rest
>of their lives,

I guess you would have a very serious problem with the German people
of WWII right?

> because they are not innocent in all of this, they have the
>power as citizens of the United States to put an end to US-led terrorism and
>Imperialism.

Next time some radical group decides to hijack our commercial jets and
run them into our buildings they need to learn we ain't playin no
more. Looks like they won't be doing this to us for awhile.

>Any soldier who kills an Iraqi civilian s just as bad as the
>terrorists who carried out attacks on Sept. 11th.

When and where did an American soldier kill a Iraqi civilian? I would
like to see you go to Iraq and get shot at day in and day out (By
civilian looking soldiers at times)and see if you don't become trigger
happy at one point or another. You worry more about the Iraqi's then
you do our own people. Why not go move over there.

>The terrorists were just
>automatons following orders, just like US soldiers.

Well soldiers need to follow orders or there would be total kaos.

Mike

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 11:00:02 PM12/11/03
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 03:40:47 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>You would

>think most people would have learned a lesson about letting tyrants
>stick around longer then they should

We'll see come next November.

>I don't like tyrants that kill innocent people. Being I am Jewish I
>lack the patience to let the tyrants hang around any longer then they
>have too.

I knew there was a garlic aroma around here. And a "butch" one, at
that. Watch out, Tacoma...

>As long as Bush is in office we won't be getting attacked anytime
>soon.

And if we do - then what will you say?

>I don't think Bush cares what people think of him to
>be honest.

Well, THERE'S a newsflash...

>People like you are worse then the terrorists.

So that leaves just you to usurp in the "Most Heinous" category.

>Well soldiers need to follow orders or there would be total kaos.

I guess that's korrekt, Kaptain Kooky.

ScippyLisp

Dec 11, 2003, 11:02:47 PM12/11/03

>> Butch up.
>>

>What's this mean? You keep using it.

It's his way of supporting gay marriage. ;-)

Cozy

Gnimelf Cire

Dec 11, 2003, 11:06:11 PM12/11/03

<pe...@love.com> wrote in message

> >I don't like tyrants that kill innocent people. Being I am Jewish I
> >lack the patience to let the tyrants hang around any longer then they
> >have too.
>
> I knew there was a garlic aroma around here. And a "butch" one, at
> that. Watch out, Tacoma...

Not cool.

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 11:06:57 PM12/11/03

>>> Butch up.

I think he just needs a nice steaming cup of santorum and he'd be
fine.

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 11:08:25 PM12/11/03

Oh please.

Wes

Dec 11, 2003, 11:15:09 PM12/11/03
Demeaning comments never stop. Again, you are not representing yourself
well. I am beginning to think that you are really trolling this type of
topic for reactions. Your actions do not represent the benchmarks of your
alleged religion, which is apparently not tied to your nationality.

Yes, there were those that killed babies in Vietnam. Not all, but a few.
Innocents died then, as they die now. They died the first night in Iraq.
Just like the 15 children that died this past week in Afghanistan.

If I remember right, Bush was in office when we were attacked. If he was
unable to prevent that occurrence, how can he prevent it in the future? As
the office of Homeland Security as mentioned time and time again, they can't
prevent it. I actually believe the warnings are more about a stick in a
trash can rattling around so certain individuals can be riled up about
something.

Wes

"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Michael Fell

Dec 11, 2003, 11:45:56 PM12/11/03

I am the one doing the whipping around here while all you lefties are
whining. WaaaaaaaaWaaaaaaaa.Hypocrite! Oh and BTW, Not cool at all.
Wow I am amazed. The gall of some people.

Peace out,
Mike

pe...@love.com

Dec 11, 2003, 11:48:45 PM12/11/03
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 04:45:56 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I am the one doing the whipping around here while all you lefties are

>whining. WaaaaaaaaWaaaaaaaa.Hypocrite! Oh and BTW, Not cool at all.
>Wow I am amazed. The gall of some people.

Talk to the cosmic utensil, pal.

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:12:22 AM12/12/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:47:51 GMT, "Gnimelf Cire"
<ericff...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I wasn't referring specifically to the United States when I mentioned
>colonialism, thus the qualifier of "western". And you can't argue that we
>haven't been meddling in their history and culture, which is arguably a form
>of colonialism.

Maybe a very weak form. I have yet to see the U.S. civilian enclaves
being set up in Baghdad, except for military ones.

The U.S. has made 4 mistakes in the past 20 years:

1) Mid 80s' - Helping to arm Hussein against Iran when Iran was the
worst of the 2 countries to the U.S.

2) Early 90s - Not taking out Hussein when the world was behind the
idea. We could have walked right into Baghdad with a lot more fanfare
than we are receiving today.

3) 90's to 2002 - Listening to the U.N., trusting that they would
enforce 13 resolutions that they didn't have the teeth to do. A bunch
of wimps.

4) Today - Going back into Iraq to finish a 12 - 13 year old issue
that was an embarrassment to us all.

Other than that, can you state any more? This is ALL we are
responsible for.

>"Tracy Barber" <Moh...@adirondack-pc.com> wrote in message

>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:35:53 GMT, "Gnimelf Cire"
>> <ericff...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> >Never said that. Try to be reasonable and don't read your own black and
>> >white view of an issue into every viewpoint that happens to conflict with
>> >your own.
>> >>
>> >Why do they hate us? How could they not hate us after the explitation we
>> >have put them through, not to mention the American way of ramming our own
>> >way of life down the throats of others. Read a bit about western
>> >colonialism. It should make sense then.
>
>> Since you brought that up, it seems you need a refresher course. :^)
>> Since WHEN did the U.S. start colonizing Iraq? 1918? 1950s? 1990?
>>
>> When, please tell us. We do need to know.
>>
>> [ Actually, I do know, but need to see if you know. ]
>>
>> Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:14:04 AM12/12/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:49:21 GMT, "Gnimelf Cire"
<ericff...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>You're right. I forgot that America is completely blameless and free of
>sin. How stupid of me.

Now you're playing mindless. Give it a break, that act has been
played more times than "Roundabout".

It's easy, VERY EASY, to point the ENTIRE HAND at the U.S. when others
have set the stage long before the U.S. stepped into the desert.

Now get back on track...

>"Tracy Barber" <Moh...@adirondack-pc.com> wrote in message

>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:18:29 GMT, "Gnimelf Cire"

>> <ericff...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >"Michael Fell" <mfel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> >Who created the conditions under which an event such as 9-11 could
>happen?
>> >People hate us for a reason duder.
>>
>> Here we go again. READ YOUR HISTORY before speaking up about how the
>> arab world views the "west".
>>
>> The U.S. just so happens to be the "blame du jour" of what is
>> happening over there in the deserts.
>>
>> Let's count, OK... France. Great Britain. Spain. Germany. Turkey.
>> We can go on, if you'd like, even further into the past.
>>
>> So, the U.S. has to toe the line for everything that has ever happened
>> TO THE ARAB WORLD since infractions started.
>>
>> Yeah, right... I don't buy it.
>>
>> Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:16:04 AM12/12/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:19:26 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
<subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

>"Tracy Barber" <Moh...@adirondack-pc.com> wrote in message

>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:45:52 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
>> <subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
>>
>> >Fifteen children were killed last week in Afghanistan (according to the
>very
>> >believable military sources!). Unicef has reported that at leat 1000
>> >children have been injured since the end of the Iraq war due to
>unexploded
>> >ordnance/cluster bombs etc. Some estimates say that 1000-2000 children
>were
>> >killed during and after the war.
>>
>> We can take that in context for the entire world as well. What about
>> the Angola / Mozambique land mines? Land mines and unexploded
>> munitions are pretty much all over the world. More though in some
>> areas. It just so happens that Iraq is in the spotlight now and those
>> other unexploded goodies are 2nd page news.
>
> It is funny though that you mention land mines and the three flagrant
>non-participants of the Land Mine Ban treaty are Cuba, Turkey and......US of
>A. Sorry, buddy....I wish you could explain this stance (not in your typical
>self-righteous proud tone, though)

(Here we go with your pre-conceived conceptions!)

It only figues that Cuba wouldn't be, because they were behind some of
the Angola / Mozambique mines. Not the U.S. ...

Please let me know where the U.S. has planted mines and are they still
active... OTHER THAN IRAQ, if they have.

>> >Michael, there is nothing cool or heroic or glorious about war. It
>> >sucks.....always, even if YOU are i the winning side.
>>
>> For once, we do agree. :^)
>
>ok

--- :^)

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:17:06 AM12/12/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:19:59 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
<subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

>"Tracy Barber" <Moh...@adirondack-pc.com> wrote in message

>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:48:48 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
>> <subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
>>
>> >Where do you want the war on US soil or in the middle east?

>> >How about considering peace in both the middle east and NYC? Or do you
>just
>> >wanna be trigger-happy with no sense of what wars allegedly set out to
>> >achieve?
>>

>> Wanna job at the U.N.?
>
>I would love to. If only I had the vision and suitable qualifications...

You would have to look good in front of the camera, learn the rhetoric
of those ignoring outstanding resolutions and be able to do
double-speak in about 20 languages. :^)

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:21:28 AM12/12/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:27:53 -0500, "Karthik Subramanian"
<subram...@er6s1.eng.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

>> Considering peace? Get real. Peace is a two way street. Who was
>> trigger happy on 9-11?
>

>Ever think twice about why 9-11 happened, really? Stop being a reactionary,
>for once. They were not right and you are not right....and two wrongs NEVER
>make a right. As the self-determined leader of the free world, you should
>know better.

2 wrongs never make a right - but - instead of jumping to the peacenik
conclusion, can you discuss the issue at hand?

Some people love doing that and instead of answering the question,
skirt the issue.

>Negotiations work, albeit slowly, but for much longer...look at Srilanka,
>look at Northern Ireland. War should be the very last option not the first.
>I am sure you cannot say with a clear mind and conscience that the WORLD is
>a safer place after Bush lead his wars...and thats the botomline...

Well, it has been 12 - 13 years since the resolutions were put in
place, right? How many resolutions upon resolutions can the world
tolerate before it becomes appeasement, a la Chamberlain in WWII and
the Sudetenland?

I too would rather see a diplomatic conclusion to the issues at hand.

I only fear, from what has been seen in the past, that even if the
U.S. troops leave Iraq, the killing will not stop and we'll be blamed
yet again for leaving before they were ready.

The U.S. is damned for being there and damned if they leave. What's
the choice?

The terrorist actions will not stop because the U.S. leaves Iraq.

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:25:07 AM12/12/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:20:40 -0800, pe...@love.com wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:33:40 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>what you
>>don't understand is there will always be a war somewhere in the world.
>>Whens the last time we had peace on earth? It is human nature to
>>fight.
>
>I, for one, understand that completely. The one species that will,
>eventually, eradicate itself (along with others) from the planet.
>Gotta love that "superior intelligence".
>
>>The problem I have is when the war gets over here to the USA
>>(9-11) That should never happen again and if we have to rid the entire
>>world of terrorists to prevent this I say go for it.
>
>Right. Keep them pesky wars away from us "good" folks, right? Leave it
>to those "barbarians".

The U.S. has had plenty of war on the home front. Revolutionary War,
Civil War, War of 1812, Mexican campaigns, the South Park Canadian
invasion, oops...

Seriously, it seems that those times that the U.S. wants to stay
neutral and isolationist, the rest of the damn world keeps tugging
away and says... You know the rest.

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:25:53 AM12/12/03
wrote:

>Come on folks...don't let him do this again. I know Fell's an idiot, you

>know Fell's an idiot. Why go through the ritual again? :(

If that's the case, why respond with your useless remark above? It's
only a dig, nothing more.

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:26:18 AM12/12/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:25:15 -0800, pe...@love.com wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:23:18 GMT, gondola bob <G-...@earthlinq.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Come on folks...don't let him do this again. I know Fell's an idiot, you
>>know Fell's an idiot. Why go through the ritual again? :(
>

>You, of all people.
>
>Do you need help unlodging that tongue from your cheek? : )

I think It's permanently engaged.

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:27:11 AM12/12/03
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:58:41 -0800, Tony Elka <to...@shadowlane.com>
wrote:

>In article <G-Bo-C38A2D.1...@news04.west.earthlink.net>,

>gondola bob <G-...@earthlinq.net> wrote:
>
>> Come on folks...don't let him do this again. I know Fell's an idiot, you
>> know Fell's an idiot. Why go through the ritual again? :(
>

>Because this particular ritual is still useful as hell!
>
>People need to be reminded that a person like Michael Fell, with zero
>logic and reasoning skills, and for whom cause/effect thinking is an
>utterly foreign concept, is both religious and a conservative.
>
>It's a beautiful lesson for all the children that read this group.
>
>We're arguing with this clown for wonderful reasons, join us!

How about a serious debate then? Hmmm? :^P

Tracy Barber

Tracy Barber

Dec 12, 2003, 12:28:39 AM12/12/03
wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:20:40 -0800, pe...@love.com wrote:

>>On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:33:40 GMT, Michael Fell <mfel...@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>what you
>>>don't understand is there will always be a war somewhere in the world.
>>>Whens the last time we had peace on earth? It is human nature to
>>>fight.
>>
>>I, for one, understand that completely. The one species that will,
>>eventually, eradicate itself (along with others) from the planet.
>>Gotta love that "superior intelligence".
>>
>>>The problem I have is when the war gets over here to the USA
>>>(9-11) That should never happen again and if we have to rid the entire
>>>world of terrorists to prevent this I say go for it.
>>
>>Right. Keep them pesky wars away from us "good" folks, right? Leave it
>>to those "barbarians".
>

>If we were all like you back in WWII we would all be speaking German
>right now. If you don't like the US go join the other side. Go to

>France or Germany perhaps even Canaduh if they will have you.

Now that's a wee bit far fetched. Speaking Deutsch? I don't think
so. They would have had a lot to do to get over here and do that
before they landed this prize. They couldn't do it in the English
Channel, what makes you think of them crossing the BIG pond?

Tracy Barber

It is loading more messages.