Intustrial or not?

John Smith

Nov 3, 2002, 7:54:49 PM11/3/02
Hi All,

A friend of mine and I are discussing what is, and what isn't industrial.

In particular Apoptygma Berzerk, and I was hoping to get the opinion of you
guys......

So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?

Cheers,

goatleg2

Nov 3, 2002, 8:03:07 PM11/3/02
In article <xBjx9.7261$em5....@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>, John Smith wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> A friend of mine and I are discussing what is, and what isn't industrial.

you have lame conversations...

> In particular Apoptygma Berzerk, and I was hoping to get the opinion of you
> guys......
>
> So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?

no

--
goatleg2 - Loki Ambrodious von Esling
| os: Debian 3.0 woody, kernel: 2.4.19, WM: Fluxbox 0.1.10
| aim: g0atl3g2, icq: 55010836, y!: goatleg2

josh fotheringham

Nov 3, 2002, 8:26:07 PM11/3/02

John Smith wrote in message ...

>So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?

here we go again!

-josh

JT

Nov 3, 2002, 8:39:24 PM11/3/02
goatleg2 <x23x-1987WT...@attbi.com> wrote in

> In article <xBjx9.7261$em5....@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>, John
> Smith wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> A friend of mine and I are discussing what is, and what isn't
>> industrial.
>>

> you have lame conversations...

Stop acting superior, because you aren't.

--
JT

"jt might have a habit of being an offensive bollock."

Veni Vidi Exii

Nov 3, 2002, 9:09:15 PM11/3/02
"josh fotheringham" <jo...@digitalarmament.net> wrote in

> John Smith wrote in message ...
>>So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?
>
> here we go again!

KMFDM sucks.
--
@@@@@@@@@@
Chris

np: Pedro The Lion - Song B

It bleeps. It skronks. It krrraaaanks.
But mainly, it blows like a ruddy awful
hurricane.

goatleg2

Nov 3, 2002, 9:49:40 PM11/3/02
In article <Xns92BBD2316...@130.133.1.4>, JT wrote:
> goatleg2 <x23x-1987WT...@attbi.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <xBjx9.7261$em5....@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>, John
>> Smith wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> A friend of mine and I are discussing what is, and what isn't
>>> industrial.
>>>

>> you have lame conversations...
>
> Stop acting superior, because you aren't.

Limp Biscuit is better than everyone

eschaton

Nov 3, 2002, 10:22:30 PM11/3/02

Veni Vidi Exii wrote:

> "josh fotheringham" <jo...@digitalarmament.net> wrote in
>
> > John Smith wrote in message ...
> >>So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?
> >
> > here we go again!
>
> KMFDM sucks.

What does VNV Nation stand for?

K THX BYE!!!11!!!1!

eschaton

Nov 3, 2002, 10:23:12 PM11/3/02

Man, and I thought this was gonna be a a plug for an 'am I industrial or
not' website.

josh fotheringham

Nov 3, 2002, 10:37:29 PM11/3/02

eschaton wrote in message <3DC5E820...@yahoo.com>...

>Man, and I thought this was gonna be a a plug for an 'am I industrial or
>not' website.

yeah i thought it would be like 'hot or not'

-josh

Per

Nov 3, 2002, 11:52:26 PM11/3/02

Is that a troll, or are you just happy to see me?

--
Per - scandalATattbiDOTcom

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688

paleophile

Nov 4, 2002, 3:56:09 AM11/4/02
eschaton <spunkmeyer76...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<3DC5E7F6...@yahoo.com>...

Aren't VNV aetheists?!

Keef

Nov 4, 2002, 4:12:35 AM11/4/02
> So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?
>
> Cheers,

No. Apop are EBM, a style that was associated with industrial a long
time ago. Since then EBM has gone its own way and has pretty much
nothing to do with the industrial aesthetic.

But to your average goth, Apop would be industrial. Mind you, to your
average person in the street, Apop would be Ibiza trance.

Mechanix

Nov 4, 2002, 6:48:38 AM11/4/02
Keef & Everyone,

I too think that they sound like a techno band... The reason I posted the
question was because I thought they sounded like a pop/goth/techno. i.e.
Techno with Sisters of Mercy vocals over the top. My gothic friend from
Liverpool believes that they are truly flying the flag for industrial music.
I must admit that it's been a long time since I went to a club that played
"Industrial" music, but the last I heard it was heavy as fuck!

Mechanix

"Keef" <ane...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Locke

Nov 3, 2002, 8:34:48 PM11/3/02
John Smith told rec.music.industrial:

|So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?

The chart ... Dayv! ... the chart!
Arrgll ... the Chaaaaart!!!

CU,
Locke

NP: The Residents "Icky Flix"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
| | / \ / _/| |/ /| _| / @ @ \
| |__| || || |_ | \ | _| (| \ |)
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |

Veni Vidi Exii

Nov 4, 2002, 11:39:37 AM11/4/02
eschaton <spunkmeyer76...@yahoo.com> wrote in

A whole jear of peanut butter falling down on William Bennet.
--
@@@@@@@@@@
Chris

Dayv!

Nov 4, 2002, 2:44:01 PM11/4/02
Locke <lo...@mad.scientist.com> wrote:
> John Smith told rec.music.industrial:
> |So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?
>
> The chart ... Dayv! ... the chart!
> Arrgll ... the Chaaaaart!!!

Your request, fulfilled:

http://www.yourpain.com/laughing/genres.gif

--
-Dayv!

"I come from space through a hole in de sky."

phatmike

Nov 4, 2002, 3:13:19 PM11/4/02
shizzle my fizzle, laughing...@yourpain.com izzoed this izzay :

>> |So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?
>>
>> The chart ... Dayv! ... the chart!
>> Arrgll ... the Chaaaaart!!!
>
> Your request, fulfilled:
>
>http://www.yourpain.com/laughing/genres.gif

this one is better :

http://www.yourpain.com/~ecstatic/images/genres.gif

-mike
np: nothing
--
phat...@zer0gsounds.com [no longer known as rewt/noid/r3wt]
http://connect.to/chasm gpg key id : 0x2D93FB7F

Josh Hammonds

Nov 4, 2002, 4:49:01 PM11/4/02

> Man, and I thought this was gonna be a a plug for an 'am I industrial or
> not' website.

There used to be an "Am I Cyber or Not" website which pretty much doubled as
an "Am I Industrial or Not" website. Doesn't seem to exist anymore, sadly.

Josh Hammonds
---
jos...@aol.com
><]]]*>
Rivethead Extraordinaire
"When I grow up, I want to be a Transformer."

Ian Sturrock

Nov 4, 2002, 5:56:07 PM11/4/02
In article <2a423209.0211...@posting.google.com>, Keef
<ane...@hotmail.com> gibbers

>No. Apop are EBM, a style that was associated with industrial a long
>time ago. Since then EBM has gone its own way and has pretty much
>nothing to do with the industrial aesthetic.
>
>But to your average goth, Apop would be industrial. Mind you, to your
>average person in the street, Apop would be Ibiza trance.

That's what I thought, then I played them to my (highly intelligent)
best friend who listens to either dance music or Britpop & he said
"Sounds like the same old goth shit."

--
"Such a day, rum all out - Our company somewhat sober - A damn`d confusion
among us! - Rogues a-plotting - Great talk of separation - so I looked sharp

Girl the Bourgeois Individualist

Nov 4, 2002, 6:28:13 PM11/4/02

"Ian Sturrock" <shubni...@goatweb.com> wrote in message

> In article <2a423209.0211...@posting.google.com>, Keef
> <ane...@hotmail.com> gibbers
>
> >No. Apop are EBM, a style that was associated with industrial a long
> >time ago. Since then EBM has gone its own way and has pretty much
> >nothing to do with the industrial aesthetic.
> >
> >But to your average goth, Apop would be industrial. Mind you, to your
> >average person in the street, Apop would be Ibiza trance.
>
> That's what I thought, then I played them to my (highly intelligent)
> best friend who listens to either dance music or Britpop & he said
> "Sounds like the same old goth shit."

The Hammer & Hiver remix 12" of VNV's 'Beloved' was really the first to cross
over to the dance scene in recent years (at least in Germany), not sure how
Covenant's 12"s are doing currently. Then again, if you tried the Ferry
Corsten mix of 'Cathy's Song' on them, they might be of a slightly different
opinion.

Girl.

Rob

Nov 4, 2002, 9:01:39 PM11/4/02
laughing...@yourpain.com (Dayv!) wrote in message news:<aq6im1$727al$1...@ID-82567.news.dfncis.de>...

> Locke <lo...@mad.scientist.com> wrote:
> > John Smith told rec.music.industrial:
> > |So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?
> >
> > The chart ... Dayv! ... the chart!
> > Arrgll ... the Chaaaaart!!!
>
> Your request, fulfilled:
>
> http://www.yourpain.com/laughing/genres.gif

phatmike's chart kicks your chart's ass!

actually, on further reflection, I retract my statement...

Rob

raisinlove.com

Nov 4, 2002, 11:22:23 PM11/4/02
> I too think that they sound like a techno band... The reason I posted the
> question was because I thought they sounded like a pop/goth/techno. i.e.
> Techno with Sisters of Mercy vocals over the top. My gothic friend from
> Liverpool believes that they are truly flying the flag for industrial
music.
> I must admit that it's been a long time since I went to a club that played
> "Industrial" music, but the last I heard it was heavy as fuck!

In my experience, most industrial themed clubs only play a handfull of
industrial music, if any. Thats from going to such clubs or seeing playlists
that I can confidently say this. There was a time that I wasnt sure what
industrial music was either..until I took the time to read up about its
history. What clubs play is more often EBM, which did have ties with
industrial music but mostly have nothing to do with its original intent,
which was more like Dada anti-music than the dance music we have now.
Industrial doesnt even need to be electronic or heavy for that matter, as
with the case of Einsturzen Neubauten...

k, bye.

-steph
www.raisinlove.com
webmaster @ drawnandquarterly.com
webmaster @ artoffact.com
webmaster @ elam.qc.ca
webmaster @ e-langues.com
webmaster @ featuresonline.com
webmaster @ aberbacklapointe.com
webmaster @ mindconfusion.org
webmaster @ clubzerog.com
webmaster @ kixxnet.com

The Industrial Love KittenLady

Nov 5, 2002, 2:40:56 AM11/5/02
Veni Vidi Exii <ch...@deconstructing-man.com> wrote in message news:<Xns92BC768D73128ch...@216.168.3.44>...

one time i ate an entire case of hungryman in one sitting

-Leonora

phatmike

Nov 5, 2002, 2:43:29 AM11/5/02
shizzle my fizzle, we...@kittenlady.com izzoed this izzay :

>> > What does VNV Nation stand for?
>> > K THX BYE!!!11!!!1!
>> A whole jear of peanut butter falling down on William Bennet.
>

>one time i ate an etire hungryman in one sitting

hawt.

bet she's not your girlfriend

Nov 5, 2002, 2:47:20 AM11/5/02
just before phatmike was attacked by Bunnicula on 5 Nov 2002 07:43:29
GMT, he screamed:
> shizzle my fizzle, we...@kittenlady.com izzoed this izzay :

> >> A whole jear of peanut butter falling down on William Bennet.
> >
> >one time i ate an etire hungryman in one sitting
>
> hawt.

not as hawt as you, baybee~!

-Leonora
| mirror, mirror on the wall | leokitty[hatesspam]@nyc.rr.com |
| why do only scars remain? | http://kittenlady.com/goffhockey/ |

phatmike

Nov 5, 2002, 3:06:49 AM11/5/02
shizzle my fizzle, leokitty[nospampleeze]@nyc.rr.com izzoed this izzay :

>> >one time i ate an entire hungryman in one sitting

>> hawt.
>
>not as hawt as you, baybee~!

well i AM -the- original hungryman. so. yeah.

Keef

Nov 5, 2002, 4:06:16 AM11/5/02
"Mechanix" <nofluff...@inthispc.net> wrote in message news:<vatx9.9274$em5....@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>...

> My gothic friend from
> Liverpool believes that they are truly flying the flag for industrial music.

Yeah, a popular term for it these days is cybergoth (sounds like some
awful dr who enemy) and there are people here in Leeds who think the
same that it's industrial, but if they start getting into it, they
tend to wise up after a while.

> I must admit that it's been a long time since I went to a club that played
> "Industrial" music, but the last I heard it was heavy as fuck!

The stuff you heard probably wasn't even real industrial music, it was
probably coldwave, the EBM/Metal crossover style that has mostly gone
(ministry, nin, white zombie etc.). There's very little in the way of
music these days that sticks to the original industrial aesthetic, and
most of the time we talk about stuff like powernoise or glitch/IDM
here, and just music that's generally of interest to industrial fans.

Girl the Bourgeois Individualist

Nov 5, 2002, 1:28:51 PM11/5/02

> "Mechanix" <nofluff...@inthispc.net> wrote in message
> > My gothic friend from
> > Liverpool believes that they are truly flying the flag for industrial
music.

> Yeah, a popular term for it these days is cybergoth (sounds like some
> awful dr who enemy)

Cybergoths - goggles, clothes from cyberdog, mutlicoloured hair extensions, a
taste for glowing and flashing things, tend to be largely into Ultraviolence
type gabba and EBM/futurepop type stuff, tend to dance with their elbows.

These days, there's as the yet unoffical ravergoth types, similar clothes,
though less into the hair extensions and tend to be more skimpily dressed,
same taste for glowsticks and flashing lights, tend to favour futurepop and
dance music, dance with their hands in the air like ravers.

> and there are people here in Leeds who think the
> same that it's industrial, but if they start getting into it, they
> tend to wise up after a while.
>
> > I must admit that it's been a long time since I went to a club that played
> > "Industrial" music, but the last I heard it was heavy as fuck!
> >

> The stuff you heard probably wasn't even real industrial music, it was
> probably coldwave, the EBM/Metal crossover style that has mostly gone
> (ministry, nin, white zombie etc.). There's very little in the way of
> music these days that sticks to the original industrial aesthetic, and
> most of the time we talk about stuff like powernoise or glitch/IDM
> here, and just music that's generally of interest to industrial fans.

You're more likely to hear TG at an electroclash gig than an "industrial" one,
DJs like Richard Norris (PTV, Grid, Droyds) play 'Hot on the heels of love'.

Girl.

Crudbreeder

Nov 5, 2002, 2:26:07 PM11/5/02
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist wrote:

> You're more likely to hear TG at an electroclash gig than an "industrial" one,
> DJs like Richard Norris (PTV, Grid, Droyds) play 'Hot on the heels of love'.

I would say that it depends on what you mean with "industrial" gig.

np: Kjell Höglund - Liv och död
--
"doggystyle isn't just for americans, doggystyle is for everyone!"
~Jesster

Girl the Bourgeois Individualist

Nov 5, 2002, 6:51:38 PM11/5/02

"Crudbreeder" <TJONKcru...@psynet.net> wrote in message

> Girl the Bourgeois Individualist wrote:
> >

> > You're more likely to hear TG at an electroclash gig than an "industrial"
one,
> > DJs like Richard Norris (PTV, Grid, Droyds) play 'Hot on the heels of
love'.

> I would say that it depends on what you mean with "industrial" gig.

I meant in the sense of the preceeding message, ie. one that calls itself an
industrial club yet plays no real industrial.

Girl.

Nicolas Chevreux

Nov 5, 2002, 7:42:19 PM11/5/02
On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 00:54:49 -0000, "John Smith"
<nofluff...@inthispc.net> wrote:

>So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?

Are Death In June left wing?

Nicolas

np: Amon Tobin: Out from out where
-
"Honey, these aren't children, they are packets of cream cheese."

www.adnoiseam.net
www.recycleyourears.com

rakehell

Nov 6, 2002, 3:14:31 AM11/6/02
Locke wrote:

> NP: The Residents "Icky Flix"

The DVD?

What's it like?

JAn

Workbreeder

Nov 6, 2002, 4:23:33 AM11/6/02
Nicolas Chevreux wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 00:54:49 -0000, "John Smith"
> <nofluff...@inthispc.net> wrote:
>
> >So, is Apoptygma Berzerk industrial?
>
> Are Death In June left wing?

At least they used to be...

Keef

Nov 6, 2002, 6:55:23 AM11/6/02
> Cybergoths - goggles, clothes from cyberdog, mutlicoloured hair extensions, a
> taste for glowing and flashing things, tend to be largely into Ultraviolence
> type gabba and EBM/futurepop type stuff, tend to dance with their elbows.

I torture some of the poor bastards when I DJ in the Mutate room at
Wendyhouse by playing Converter and the like at them

Rob

Nov 6, 2002, 8:47:46 AM11/6/02
"Girl the Bourgeois Individualist" <sor...@NOSPAMsortedmagazine.com> wrote in message news:<aq92ss$cg7$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...

> Cybergoths - goggles, clothes from cyberdog, mutlicoloured hair extensions, a

goggles... that has to be the most pretentious fashion accessory ever...

Rob

Girl the Bourgeois Individualist

Nov 6, 2002, 9:15:32 AM11/6/02

"Rob" <vsvn...@3-cities.com> wrote in message
Personally, I'd give the ridiculously expensive day-glo plastic hair
extensions that honour, but goggles are particularly bad too and those really
silly ultra-flared pants. I blame Johnny Violent, but I've gotta give him
credit for the dancefloor destroying "Hardcore Motherfucker".

Girl.

josh fotheringham

Nov 6, 2002, 12:34:08 PM11/6/02

"Girl the Bourgeois Individualist"

> > > You're more likely to hear TG at an electroclash gig than an
"industrial"
> one,
> > > DJs like Richard Norris (PTV, Grid, Droyds) play 'Hot on the heels of
> love'.
> >
> > I would say that it depends on what you mean with "industrial" gig.
> >
> I meant in the sense of the preceeding message, ie. one that calls itself
an
> industrial club yet plays no real industrial.
>
> Girl.

is this another one of those jokes, or are repeating yourself more than
ususal?
-josh

Girl the Bourgeois Individualist

Nov 6, 2002, 3:05:37 PM11/6/02

"josh fotheringham" <jo...@digitalarmament.net> wrote in message

Try reading the whole thread. Mechanix said he went to a club that played
industrial, Keef said it probably wasn't real industrial, I said that you're
more likely to hear real industrial in an electroclash set rather than a
so-called industrial club of the kind Mechanix was at. Clear?

Girl.

josh fotheringham

Nov 6, 2002, 4:14:17 PM11/6/02

"Girl the Bourgeois Individualist" <sor...@NOSPAMsortedmagazine.com> wrote
in message > Try reading the whole thread. Mechanix said he went to a club

that played
> industrial, Keef said it probably wasn't real industrial, I said that
you're
> more likely to hear real industrial in an electroclash set rather than a
> so-called industrial club of the kind Mechanix was at. Clear?

whoa don't get your panties in a bunch...

and don't take this peronally, but i could probably organize a drinking game
around how many times you mention "electroclash/'hot on the heels of love"
in the same post.

in fact i think my good friend google and i will spend the friday not with a
bottle of jack daniels doing just that.

god i am pathatic, sorry girl.

-josh

Locke

Nov 6, 2002, 4:38:24 PM11/6/02
rakehell told rec.music.industrial:

Actually, I was playing the soundtrack CD when I typed this.
I can do only one thing, either watching a DVD or reading and posting
usenet messages. But I do have the DVD and I like it a lot. It's as
weird and strange as you would expect form the Residents. Overall the
videos are quite varied, from early 70ies b/w experimental films (looks
like they've pioneered or even invented the music video) to modern
computer animated ones. They re-recorded all the music in the modern
dolby 5.1 channel format, but you can also listen to the old versions in
stereo. Great fun!

CU,
Locke

NP: Phylr "Halflife"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
| | / \ / _/| |/ /| _| / @ @ \
| |__| || || |_ | \ | _| (| \ |)
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |

Girl the Bourgeois Individualist

Nov 6, 2002, 5:16:23 PM11/6/02

> "Girl the Bourgeois Individualist" <sor...@NOSPAMsortedmagazine.com> wrote
> in message > Try reading the whole thread. Mechanix said he went to a club
> that played
> > industrial, Keef said it probably wasn't real industrial, I said that
> you're
> > more likely to hear real industrial in an electroclash set rather than a
> > so-called industrial club of the kind Mechanix was at. Clear?
>
> whoa don't get your panties in a bunch...
>
> and don't take this peronally, but i could probably organize a drinking game
> around how many times you mention "electroclash/'hot on the heels of love"
> in the same post.

Repeating yourself on RMI is the new cool, ask Dayv!

Girl.

Girl the Bourgeois Individualist

Nov 6, 2002, 5:20:37 PM11/6/02

"Girl the Bourgeois Individualist" <sor...@NOSPAMsortedmagazine.com> wrote in
message news:aqc4jf$j49$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...
Oh, and, btw, The Weathermen are cool, "Hot Wired Monstertrux" caused the
Russian Revolution and I've finally met Stefan Groth and he wasn't as much of
an asshole as I thought he would be (but he had quite a few not so nice things
to say about RMI).

Girl.

Locke

Nov 6, 2002, 5:48:09 PM11/6/02
One day Girl the Bourgeois Individualist posted:
| [...] I've finally met Stefan Groth and he wasn't as much of

|an asshole as I thought he would be (but he had quite a few not so nice things
|to say about RMI).

So he's lurking, eh? Good to know that the message is received ...

CU,
Locke

NP: Foyer des Arts "Die Unfähigkeit zu frühstücken"

Girl the Bourgeois Individualist

Nov 6, 2002, 6:26:32 PM11/6/02

"Locke" <lo...@mad.scientist.com> wrote in message

> One day Girl the Bourgeois Individualist posted:
> | [...] I've finally met Stefan Groth and he wasn't as much of
> |an asshole as I thought he would be (but he had quite a few not so nice
things
> |to say about RMI).
>
> So he's lurking, eh? Good to know that the message is received ...

Nah, he said he stopped when you all stopped loving him (I did say as MUCH of
an asshole as I thought).

Girl.

JT

Nov 6, 2002, 11:01:44 PM11/6/02

ELECTROCLASH ELECTROCLASH ELECTREOCHLASH@~#~!@!~@1
http://www.tremble.com/dead/0210.html#000043

--
JT
np: Mark Spybey & Mick Harris - Bad Honey

"jt might have a habit of being an offensive bollock."

Dayv!

Nov 9, 2002, 10:44:12 AM11/9/02
phatmike <phat...@zer0gsounds.com> wrote:
> shizzle my fizzle, laughing...@yourpain.com izzoed this izzay :
>
>>http://www.yourpain.com/laughing/genres.gif
>
> this one is better :
>
> http://www.yourpain.com/~ecstatic/images/genres.gif

No it isn't, and I could delete the pretender with a few errant
keystrokes. Got root abuse?

--
-Dayv!

"I come from space through a hole in de sky."

Dayv!

Nov 11, 2002, 12:35:02 AM11/11/02
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist <sor...@nospamsortedmagazine.com> wrote:

> Stefan Groth [...] had quite a few not so nice things to say about RMI.

Who says life isn't fair? Here's something that works both ways. Did
he also have bad things to say about rec.music.polka?

phatmike

Nov 12, 2002, 3:37:10 PM11/12/02
shizzle my fizzle, laughing...@yourpain.com izzoed this izzay :

>>>http://www.yourpain.com/laughing/genres.gif
>>
>> this one is better :
>>
>> http://www.yourpain.com/~ecstatic/images/genres.gif
>
> No it isn't, and I could delete the pretender with a few errant
>keystrokes. Got root abuse?

:( dont do that, it's a big hit with the rave kiddies.

Dayv!

Nov 12, 2002, 9:30:14 PM11/12/02
Rob <vsvn...@3-cities.com> wrote:

> goggles... that has to be the most pretentious fashion accessory ever...

In "the scene" at least, though yarnheads and gasmasks are pretty
freaking stupid, too.

Rob

Nov 13, 2002, 1:11:58 PM11/13/02
laughing...@yourpain.com (Dayv!) wrote in message news:<aqsdfl$cmmig$1...@ID-82567.news.dfncis.de>...

> Rob <vsvn...@3-cities.com> wrote:
> >
> > goggles... that has to be the most pretentious fashion accessory ever...
>
> In "the scene" at least, though yarnheads and gasmasks are pretty
> freaking stupid, too.

Oh, yeah... I forgot about those damn gasmasks. I would say those are
even worse than goggles. The yarn, and other stuff done to the hair
area, doesn't bother me too much, however.

Rob

feminaexmachina

Nov 14, 2002, 11:11:45 PM11/14/02
JT <disobe...@gmx.net> wrote in message news:<Xns92BEEA4A4...@130.133.1.4>...

> "Girl the Bourgeois Individualist" <sor...@NOSPAMsortedmagazine.com>
> wrote in news:aq92ss$cg7$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk:
>
> > You're more likely to hear TG at an electroclash gig than an
> > "industrial" one, DJs like Richard Norris (PTV, Grid, Droyds) play
> > 'Hot on the heels of love'.
> >

> ELECTROCLASH ELECTROCLASH ELECTREOCHLASH@~#~!@!~@1
> http://www.tremble.com/dead/0210.html#000043

hahaaa...holy crap.

-s

"i *hEART* peAChes!!!!11!!!!1 blEEP bl00p!!1"