Lyrics

1 view

Flash, founder and editor of HardC.O.R.E.

Feb 28, 1995, 12:09:35 PM2/28/95
In article <caj-230295...@mac82.sm.luth.se>, c...@sm.luth.se (Caj Zell) writes:
> Hi,
>
> this is my first post here.
>
> I was just wondering if there is a site where you can find
> hip-hop lyrics. Being from Sweden, it is sometimes hard to
> follow the lyrics.

OK, new rec.music.hip-hop FAQ _this weekend_. This question has been asked
one too many times already and it's time to update the file.

For the record, my own hip-hop lyrics archive, accessible via www, is

http://library.uncc.edu/people/chris/lyrics

It's a lot of the stuff that used to be at egoland, with new additions
being made on a regular basis. All files that were formerly at egoland are
being edited and annotated with a header before being added, and properly
placed in the appropriate artist and album folders.

Example --

Artist: The Roots
Album: Do You Want More?!!??!
Song: Silent Treatment

This appears at the top of every body of text, so if the name of the folder
or file is unclear this will make 100% percent clear what song it is.

* Steve 'Flash' Juon ** Funkmaster Flex and the Ghetto Celebs --- Ol Dirty *
* Box 2419, BVC ** "...I love rap, and rap loves me..." Bastard *
* 610 W 4th St ** *
* Storm Lake, IA 50588 ** http://library.uncc.edu/people/chris/flash1.html *

Dave Heine

Mar 2, 1995, 12:56:38 PM3/2/95

Yo, you got to get with the times G, Your all stuck on that comercial level get with the new school.
TIC TAC