Keepin one step ahead of the purrsecutor within: (Ballad of a Reserected Rabbi)

rabbi....@orthodox.com

Oct 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/26/98
Keepin one step ahead of the purrsecutor within: (Ballad of a Reserected
Rabbi)

OR: (Dont?) COME BACK with stories untold of...

OR: Let that hot iron blow and rage till it glows (and puts its knows in the
ground) raving pink

OR: He would not destroy San Francisco like Gomorrah, until all the women and
B_b were safely out of the town (Blessed be the game). Were there any women
there (I mean real ones)? If not, why?

OR: False-hearted liberal hu(wo)manist buffalo shit and cow milk
lexicographers dying in the semantic webs that they sin

OR: Shake the sulphur (and sementic cowmilk) off of your feet dont fook
back(wards)

OR: Aint gonna go to San Francisco or get a sins of humor for nobody (I dont
pink we played this song beside moonlit streams of pure sulphur in Sodom
before)

OR: Turn your head, wash your hands, there's always someone who understands,
it dont matter no more what you got to saaaay! Its unbelievable - it goes up
this way. Watch your ass.

OR: Were the one-eyed midgets of Sodom liberal humanists and supporters of
free speech and did they hold a gay demonstration against Elohim's act of
totalitarian homophobia, or was there no time to pink - let alone get anyone
to come to their aids?

OR: Were Lot and his entourage including the angels homophobes?

OR: Was the Sod's desire to 'know' Lot's entourage a liberal humanist gesture
of hospitality to 'strangers'? If so, was this gesture interpreted in a
homophobic manner? If so, correctly or incorrectly?

OR: The wrath of B_b was being revealed against San Francisco: had he just
read Matthew 10 and Romans 1?

OR: Has B_b now received in himself the due penalty for his aversion?: its not
ironic yet but it soon will be - or did he already have the disease of conceit
at those homophobic 1979 raps before he ever went to Paree?

(I cant pink for you, you'll have to decide, whether Elohim in Gomorrha had
B_b on his side, but its you who must keep your interpretation of Jeremiah
17:9 sodomised [commonly known as ****ed up])

Rabbi Avram Aarons wrote a post which you will find at the end of all this -
or should that be bottom? It was about the imprisonment of HaShem - a pretty
tough c_ _kie to nail down. If you would get my drift. Or did I and I strike
a bum note? Perhaps it should have been up a bit. Which cheek was it? Should
one turn the other cheek or keep both of them tightly clenched? I would never
take a shot at anybody behind their back. I certainly "know" I couldnt offend
anybody (including gays) and I know they couldnt offend me. Neither was eye
casting dispersions on any body and if I or I am (then Avram was not born), I
(at least one side of us) would ask them to honor and forgive. Gee man,
perhaps that was a little gross [but then where I go home you cannot come let
alone Sodomites or your sister - the Wind blows where it wills - whether you
get the answer or not. Dont tell me your bored again. Or are you
still-bored? But I reckon it's hot too hot two (both) sleep and time is
slippin away - just like a shooting star. Will she still be sleepin - when
you get back? Or will she be left? Or will you both be right - but left
BEHIND - like someone who might be trying to work out how Lucifer and Jesus
can fit on the same train - I certainly wouldnt stand around on a platform
waiting for a train like that. I guess time will tell who has fell...].
Anyway, to properly answer that hopeless and forlorn question, I can only
give you the same reply the priest got: "You said it - YH WAY!". (But I am
not - both of us). I wonder if he ever did see a man of the mountains walking
on the clouds - the dream twister! I guess there is still time. Or perhaps
he was only joking - just like in the days of Noah or Lot. Or did that
false-hearted crowd manipulator die in the web that he spun from Leviticus
and Deuteronomy? Would he have avoided being a rank stranger if he hadnt?
Well I guess if you knew the answer to this, B_B would never have written
Jokerman and you wouldnt go bark yet, but you'd be madding there! That's if
you hadn't been rent from one so dear already.

Anyway, since that post Avram has been CUT OFF (very painful) and hurled
outside the camp like some kind of levitically defiled jokerman, but he finds
himself in very good company as all the very best people get cut off. Just
ask any Jew. B_B Dillon and Abraham are the 2nd and 3rd greatest examples in
HUMAN history. The first greatest belongs to mythology NOT history. I am the
fourth. Or rather, I AM not (that I am not and who I am not). Neither am I.
But B_b might be too - but certainly not three.

IRONIC SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY or PROPHETIC SELF-FULFILLING IRONY? (There
was somethin in my body that I could hardly see, invadin my privacy makin my
decisions for me, holdin me back not letting me stand, makin me feel like a
stranger in an unpromising land)

Mauribean Binned (Only a porn in her game and a thorn in their bone)

Is she a child or a woman? Did I go too far? (one or the other I cant say
witch but one way or another I guess she hit the switch) Did she snap at the
bait when I kept pointing to that star While duckin thru a hole in the
false-hearted web to where the long paw of the law cannot reach? Could she
have been disabused and CUT me OFF like a (transvestite?) PORN? It certainly
became increasingly pawsible as the gay plight wore on When San Franciscan
liberal humanist men bathed in perfumed bullshit just like a woman Imposing
the totalitarian hoax of free speech

And them Idiotic Gay Breezes still blow from the Grand Coulee damn to Bluffalo
Quenching the flames in the furness of sheol-fire
And them unhip quips of gaiety on them queerying raves so iron cold and free
Bringing everything that's dear to me nearer to the sulphur

Jungle and sea breeze blowin, there's some Jokermen and Pokermen loose,
Escaped San Franciscan Sodomites from Fire Island who have put Elohim in the
noose,
Preaching bull-full-flo(w) shit, cowmilk and false-hearted missinterpretation,
waiting for the gay knight to arise.
He came to be expected but his tongue was a snare
And she decided to cut IT off from there
But he always knew he was dead as Silvio, just barely stayin alive
(and managing to cover his ass).

The sound of the persecutor buzzes inside the barrels of my head
Everything is smokin, rmd posts unread,
Street Legal Band playing 'Nearer my B_b to Thou and Thee'.
We met on highway 61 where the bells of fursecution ring,
Her guidelines said, 'I dont care what you're thinkin, but there aint a thing
You can do about it, so we might as well just agree to my decree.'

And them Chimes of Sense-or-less-ship still blow from the Mississippi River
On thru the Valley of Salt, right up the San Franciscan Fault and on to
Buffalo and Gehinnom Banning and fanning the flames in the furnace of
homophobia And them gay quips of bobbery on them homocidal raves and ironic
philings so bold and free Bringing everything that's queer to me&he nearer to
the pyre

Did you ever have a bone-dry dream that you couldnt explain? Did you ever
meet your censors face to face in the RAIN? She had ice-wind howling eyes
that I won't forget as long as my pc is turned on.

I see homophiliac screws (and knobs) breakin loose, see my posts in a
cybergarbage bin, I can see a curtain in my temple bein torn by a persecutor
from within. I can hear me and B_B's ancestors callin and getting stoned like
goats from the valley far beyond.

And still futilely blow them one-I(ed) Idiot (Wo)Men from Capitol Hill unto
Gay Purrusalem Fanning, quenching and guiltily undertaking the flames in the
furnace of uninspire And them iron-eye quips like B_bby D on them suicidal
waves so gay and carefree Taken straight from Leviticus and Deuteronomy And
bringing everything that's dear to B_B and he nearer to Gomorrah But what do
I care? Aint nobody there would want to marry my or Phil's sister
Misinterpretation indeed, dead-end seed and homophiliac
homophobic-homosapienphobe lexicographers seem to be wet dream twisters - and
all that I AM is not

And them HIV Bones and Horns still suck and blow from the Valleys of Dry
Earphones and Silvio
Right on up as far as Buffalo
Quenching the flames face-down in the furness of lapel fire
And them frivolous quips of Gay Paree on them queer ravings so bold and free
Bringing everything that's dear to Ezekiel, T S Elliot and St Paul in Romans 1
verse 27-3
Written by an apostle from the very first century
Not to mention a Jewish American poet from the twentieth century,
nearer to the San Francisco prosecutor

No sins of humorrah? Alright then sod it! So domn it then!

Satom does come as a man of peace and even lie like, with or even as a beast:

'He's a great huwomanitarian, he's a great philanthropist,
He knows just where to touch you, Maby, and how you like to be kissed.
He'll put both his paws around you,
You can feel the tender crutch of the Beast
You know that sometimes a bobcat can come in here as a Levitical priest
But the long time curse of HaShem hurts

VISIONS OF MABELINE (She's delicate and seems like veneer)

Oh how can I explain its so hard to GET ON
But these visions of outwitting Mabeline kept me up past the dawn
MABE N MABE

Mabelline and Mabelline In re-creation where's one's purrverted legislature
neither honors nor furgives
------------------------------------------------------ DO RIGHT TO ME MABY:
DO UNTO OTHERS

Dont wanna wink at nobody, dont wanna be pinked at
Dont wanna disabuse nobody - not even a bobcat
Dont wanna amuse nobody, dont wanna be amused
Dont wanna peruse nobody, dont wanna be purrused
But if ya do left to me maby, I'll do right to ya too
Got to lie unto bobcats, like you have them, like you have them - lie with you

ITS ALRIGHT MABE - He&He are ONLY BREEDING

If my dry-bone dreams could be obseen
They'd probably put my thread and HEAD in a Parisian guillotine
But its alright Mabeline, its rife and rife only

DEAR LAND OWNER (Darlin I'm countin on you - tell me that it isnt true)

Dear land facilitator
When that pennywhistle blows,
I'm gonna give you all I got to give
(you can have what's right of me, where I was porn in rhyme,
you were sulphur, you were rain, it was rife on the plain
Oh Mabe, that pyre is still smokin)
And I do hope you receive it well ....
Depending on the way you feel you honor and forgive

Dear land facilitator Please dont dismiss my case. I'm not about to argue, Im
not about to move to no other place Now each of us has his own special gab
And you know this was meant to be true And if you dont underestimate me, I
wont underestimate you. ------------------------------------- Subject: YWH
PRSECUTED BY SAN FRANCISCO DA FOR GAY PERSECUTION (B_b to the rescue) Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 From: Rabbi Avram Aarons <rabbi....@orthodox.com> To:
"HWY...@listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu" <HWY...@listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu>

YOU KNOW IT'S REALLY FASHIONABLE TO THINK OF YOURSELF TODAY AS A LIBERAL
HUMANIST - I MEAN THAT IS SUCH A BULLSHIT TERM, IT MEANS LESS THAN
NOTHING (Bob Dylan)

I wonder what Bob Dylan of all people, would have to say about the term
'homophobe'.

Before the long arm of censorship starts cutting me off, just 'remember'
the (supposedly) liberal humanitarian early 60s Bob Dylan (who never
really existed) and the present day Bob Dylan who&who is (and always
has&has been) and will be&be (forever and ever amen?) a 'right wing'
'homophobe' which is itself a liberal humanist bullshit 'term' -
therefore meaning less than nothing.

Now that my didactic purpose has been served, this will hopefully be the
last post on this subject (more or less anyway), giving way to more
fruitful ones. But dont forget that it is very relevant to Bob Dylan -
at least the flesh and blood Dylan who really exists - maybe not the
mythological projection in the minds of some out there. While he may be
a Sixties 'icon' and supposed symbol of that decade's values, let us not
forget that Dylan's values are really way out of step with the Nineties
as well as those of many who 'lay their own little worlds on [him]'.

Now by way of closing, can anyone please help me with the source of the
story below? I need to get hold of it.

Thanks

Avram

YWH PROSECUTED BY SAN FRANCISCO DA FOR GAY PERSECUTION: B_B D_l_n holds
one-man demonstration led by he&he in support - which is boycotted by
massive gay protest in the name of free speech

This afternoon YWH G_d of the Old Testament was carried off in a white
truck as B_b D_l_n - his only supporter left in the world - staged his
own one-man protest in support of YWH's innocence while strumming a
Parisian guitar and looking on helplessly with tears in his eyes while
singing Carribean Wind - suddenly switching to 'For all eternity I think
I will remember the icy wind that's howling in your eye' and turning to
look straight at Maureen when he noticed her standing there looking on
impassively without compassion like a cold-blooded soul-less computer.

> Shiphour <ship...@AOL.COM>wrote:
>
> >From: dva...@adss.on.ca wrote:

When Lot
> offered the mob his own daughters in place of his guests, they had no
interest in them.

> This gave rise to the notion that the Sodomites were sodomites (a
> term you'll still hear among right-wing homophobes)

Subject:
Your removal from the HWY61-L list
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 02:39:34 -0400
From:
"L-Soft list server at University at Buffalo (1.8c)"
<LIST...@LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU>
To:
Avram Aarons <rabbi....@ORTHODOX.COM>
CC:
"THE NAME SNIPPED please fill in Leblanc"
<turni...@UMBSKY.CC.UMB.EDU>

Fri, 24 Jul 1998 02:39:34

You have been removed from the HWY61-L list (The Bob Dylan Discussion
List) by "BLANK" <turni...@UMBSKY.CC.UMB.EDU>.