Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

ansermetniac

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 15:41:3205.09.10
an
For the actual stupidest thing said on Usenet

Herr Michael Shaffer, Aryan Supremist who won't accept they lost both
wars

I don't like pseudo-stereo either. As for the sound, maybe you are
fooled because this is a Viennese orchestra and they simply produce a
lot more sound than the bands you listen to most of the time,
especially the OSR, especially in the bass section. So maybe that is
where the "bass"boost" comes from.

__________

If any one in RMCR did not know Herr Shaffer was totally full of
scheiß, they know now.

Abbedd
Whose C.V makes Shaffer run for the gas and light his oven

M forever

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 16:02:2705.09.10
an
On Sep 5, 3:41 pm, ansermetniac <ansermetn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> For the actual stupidest thing said on  Usenet
>
> Herr Michael Shaffer, Aryan Supremist who won't accept they lost both
> wars

I know Germany lost both world wars - against overwhelming massed
forces on the other side, several times those of the German forces in
both cases.
But - where did I ever said that they didn't?

> I don't like pseudo-stereo either. As for the sound, maybe you are
> fooled because this is a Viennese orchestra and they simply produce a
> lot more sound than the bands you listen to most of the time,
> especially the OSR, especially in the bass section. So maybe that is
> where the "bass"boost" comes from.
>
> __________
>
> If any one in RMCR did not know Herr Shaffer was totally full of
> scheiß, they know now.
>
> Abbedd
> Whose C.V makes Shaffer run for the gas and light his oven

Why would I have to light my oven because you failed to get into music
school and wasted your life in a menial tinkering job and grinding
mouthpieces? Because you have never managed to grasp even the basics
of audio engineering?

ansermetniac

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 16:26:2305.09.10
an
On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 13:02:27 -0700 (PDT), M forever <ms1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Your jealousy and how it pains you is incredibly lucid

Abbedd

M forever

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 16:49:0405.09.10
an

Nothing pains me about you except for your intense stupidity and your
delusions which at the same time, however, are also rather entertaing
but, unfortunately, also really pitiful.
What is it about you that I should be jealous of? I got into music
school and actually worked as a musician and I actually also studied
sound engineering and I am actually working in that general field
right now, having a great time and making good money.
So why should I be jealous of a complete failure like you - or why
should anyone? I don't see the logic here.

Gerard

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 17:10:1005.09.10
an

You've told this hundreds of times.
Obviously you have too much (time).

M forever

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 17:13:1005.09.10
an
> Obviously you have too much (time).- Hide quoted text -

How I spend my time is none of your business, little idiot boy.

Gerard

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 17:22:1005.09.10
an

How you spend your time is a fact.
By being utterly childish.

M forever

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 17:32:5105.09.10
an
> By being utterly childish.- Hide quoted text -

ivanmaxim

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 17:40:5305.09.10
an
> How I spend my time is none of your business, little idiot boy.- Hide quoted text -

I see Gerard has his little "Internet Traffic Policeman" badge his
mommy pinned to his shirt today - monitoring the Internet hallways.
Can't wait till he is back to collecting the milk money - he tends to
stay out of trouble then. Wagner fan

Gerard

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 17:41:3805.09.10
an

QED.

ansermetniac

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 17:41:5605.09.10
an
On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 13:49:04 -0700 (PDT), M forever <ms1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>So why should I be jealous of a complete failure like you - or why

>should anyone? I don't see the logic here.

The designer of the most successful Musical Instruments of our time is
a failure. No wonder you see no logic

Abbedd

ansermetniac

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 17:43:4305.09.10
an
On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 14:32:51 -0700 (PDT), M forever <ms1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The battle of these wits is hilarious

Abbedd

M forever

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 17:58:0305.09.10
an

I never said Les Paul was a failure. He was a musician and a
revolutionary inventor whose work had probably greater impact on music
and musical instruments than anybody else's in the past hundred years.

You are neither a musician nor an inventor.

You never designed anything. You played around with saxophone
mouthpieces a little bit. Maybe some people liked them, so what, big
deal. That didn't have any impact on wind instruments in general. It
didn't even make a big splash in the saxophone world. Just one out of
thousands and thousands of small, insignificant modifications people
make to instruments all the time.
People come out with new mouthpieces, new strings, new gadgets all the
time anyway.

ansermetniac

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 18:09:0205.09.10
an
On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 14:58:03 -0700 (PDT), M forever <ms1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Jealous, clueless and angry

Too bad

Life goes on. It must be sad to be that way

Abbedd

M forever

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 18:16:0005.09.10
an

If I was jealous, I would be jealous of someone who has actually had
any real success in his field. So why would I be jealous of you? You
are not even in my field.

Jealousy is not part of my mindset though. I have a lot of respect for
the people who really excel in their fields, who really make a
difference.
Obviously, that doesn't include you. You are an underachiever, just a
small fart on the big radar screen, completely irrelevant.

Somebody who is actually successful in his field doesn't need to
proclaim that day in day out on chitchat forums on the internet. No
matter how much you do that, it doesn't change the facts. You failed
as a musician, you wasted your life in a menial job. You don't matter.

ansermetniac

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 18:24:4605.09.10
an
On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 15:16:00 -0700 (PDT), M forever <ms1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You are getting Pathetic

Abbedd

M forever

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 19:58:1605.09.10
an

*Being pathetic* is probably the only thing you are good at. Well,
maybe there are a few other things you are good at, like eating donuts
and farting. Who knows. Whatever else you may be skilled at, it
certainly isn't music, and it certainly doesn't include any form of
sound or acoustical engineering. Otherwise you would not be here and
demand respect for irrelevant "achievements".

ansermetniac

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 20:39:1505.09.10
an
On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 16:58:16 -0700 (PDT), M forever <ms1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Do you know any other songs?

Abbedd

Bob Harper

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 21:18:0205.09.10
an

That's funny. I never knew I had been enthroned. Had I, I would have
issued a blanket pardon for all the foolish things said in this
NG--especially those for which I am responsible!

Bob Harper

(BTW, what exactly was the statement that had led to my elevation?)

ansermetniac

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 21:43:1305.09.10
an

Probably the one where you excuse all ridiculousness about
Christianity because it is written in the Catechism

Abbedd

Bob Harper

ungelesen,
05.09.2010, 23:44:0305.09.10
an
On 9/5/10 6:43 PM, ansermetniac wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 18:18:02 -0700, Bob Harper
> <bob.h...@comcast.net> wrote:
(snip)

>> That's funny. I never knew I had been enthroned. Had I, I would have
>> issued a blanket pardon for all the foolish things said in this
>> NG--especially those for which I am responsible!
>>
>> Bob Harper
>>
>> (BTW, what exactly was the statement that had led to my elevation?)
>

> Probably the one where you excuse all ridiculousness about
> Christianity because it is written in the Catechism
>
> Abbedd

You mean you don't know for certain? Hmm. Why am I not surprised?

Bob Harper

Gerard

ungelesen,
06.09.2010, 02:55:0706.09.10
an

For once you're almost completely right.
It should be: "you are pathetic" (without "getting").

M forever

ungelesen,
06.09.2010, 12:58:4806.09.10
an
On Sep 5, 9:43 pm, ansermetniac <ansermetn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 18:18:02 -0700, Bob Harper
>

> <bob.har...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >On 9/5/10 12:41 PM, ansermetniac wrote:
> >> For the actual stupidest thing said on  Usenet
>
> >> Herr Michael Shaffer, Aryan Supremist who won't accept they lost both
> >> wars
>
> >> I don't like pseudo-stereo either. As for the sound, maybe you are
> >> fooled because this is a Viennese orchestra and they simply produce a
> >> lot more sound than the bands you listen to most of the time,
> >> especially the OSR, especially in the bass section. So maybe that is
> >> where the "bass"boost" comes from.
>
> >> __________
>
> >> If any one in RMCR did not know Herr Shaffer was totally full of
> >> scheiß, they know now.
>
> >> Abbedd
> >> Whose C.V makes Shaffer run for the gas and light his oven
>
> >That's funny. I never knew I had been enthroned. Had I, I would have
> >issued a blanket pardon for all the foolish things said in this
> >NG--especially those for which I am responsible!
>
> >Bob Harper
>
> >(BTW, what exactly was the statement that had led to my elevation?)
>
> Probably the one where you excuse all ridiculousness about
> Christianity because it is written in the Catechism

That doesn't make sense. Both of you believe in a set of fairy tales.
The only difference is that Harper likes the sequel more while you
think the original is better.
But both of you still believe in a set of fairy tales, so it doesn't
make sense if you ridicule him for his deluded religoius beliefs.
Because yours are just as silly and childish as his.
You are basically correct when you say that his church has completely
perverted the ideas of the Jewish preacher Yeshua ben Yosif and
created a fantasy character named "Jesus Christ", but then the
religion Yeshua believed in was just as fictional as what the
mainstream churches made out of his life story later.

Gerard

ungelesen,
06.09.2010, 13:31:1006.09.10
an

IOW your childish ridiculing him "makes sense".

M forever

ungelesen,
06.09.2010, 13:33:2506.09.10
an
> IOW your childish ridiculing him "makes sense".- Hide quoted text -

Man, you *really are* online *night and day*!

Gerard

ungelesen,
06.09.2010, 13:38:4106.09.10
an

Wrong. I'm not like you, and I know the difference between day and night.

M forever

ungelesen,
20.09.2010, 20:29:3320.09.10
an
On Sep 5, 3:41 pm, ansermetniac <ansermetn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> For the actual stupidest thing said on  Usenet
>
> Herr Michael Shaffer, Aryan Supremist who won't accept they lost both
> wars
>
> I don't likepseudo-stereoeither. As for the sound, maybe you are

> fooled because this is a Viennese orchestra and they simply produce a
> lot more sound than the bands you listen to most of the time,
> especially the OSR, especially in the bass section. So maybe that is
> where the "bass"boost" comes from.
>
> __________
>
> If any one in RMCR did not know Herr Shaffer was totally full of
> scheiß, they know now.

Ah yes, I almost forgot this. This shows once again what an idiot you
are even when it comes to a subject that you fancy yourself an expert
in.

You could simply have said that what I said wasn't true because
Ansermet's principal bass for many decades was a Viennese player and
former member of the Wiener Philharmoniker. And he shaped the way the
bass section of the OSR played. In the Viennese style. Not that you
would even begin to understand the concept of style in music.

That you didn't even know that shows just how much of a fake you are
in every respect.

ansermetniac

ungelesen,
20.09.2010, 20:42:5020.09.10
an
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:29:33 -0700 (PDT), M forever <ms1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 5, 3:41 pm, ansermetniac <ansermetn...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The Ansermet string sound came from Belgium and Italy. He took the
best parts of those schools and eliminated the crap

What you said is the product of an ignorant Aryan Supremist

Abbedd

M forever

ungelesen,
20.09.2010, 22:33:3420.09.10
an

Hardly. It is a simple fact. Which shows that you know even less about
string playing than you do about wind playing. Which is kind of hard
to imagine since we already know how little you know about wind
playing.

Ansermet's prinicipal bass 1929-1968 was Hans Fryba, an Austrian bass
player who studied in Vienna and who aso played with the WP.

0 neue Nachrichten