Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Edward Cowan

ungelesen,
03.09.2010, 08:03:1503.09.10
an
The service of French Radio called "France Vivace" seems to have ceased
broadcasting. There have been no program listings since late August, and
there is no link to it any more from the web site of Radio France
(http://sites.radiofrance.fr/chaines/concerts09/accueil/index.php ).

--
hrabanus

earbox

ungelesen,
03.09.2010, 23:03:2703.09.10
an
As posted on the France Vivace website, compliments of Google
Translate:

French to English translation
Dear Listener, Dear Visitor,

Under the changes and adjustments to the grid for the start of France
Musique 2010, I inform you that we made the decision to stop France
Vivace and offer a new program called "France Musique, the night",
more in link with the morning. This new program will be designed and
presented by four programmers France Vivace, Olivier Borgne, Benjamin
Hertz, Helen Nicolai, and Robert Rudolph.

Since Monday, August 30, you can listen live on your usual frequency
France Musique (1am to 5am on weekdays and 7am to 1am on weekends) or
francemusique.com

These "nights" will soon be available for replay for one month after
their first broadcast on francemusique.com

We hope these changes meet your expectations, please believe in the
assurance of our best consideration.

Marc-Olivier Dupin
Director of Music France

Edward Cowan

ungelesen,
04.09.2010, 18:17:3204.09.10
an
Thanks, I think! (sad <g>). Merci bien! --E.A.C.

earbox <ken...@hotmail.com> wrote:

--
hrabanus

0 neue Nachrichten