Lucerne Festival 2010: Beethoven - Fidelio, Mahler - Symphony No.9, Claudio Abbado

92 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Entartete Musik

ungelesen,
21.08.2010, 11:29:0621.08.10
an
Beethoven - Fidelio
http://rapidshare.com/files/413254866/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_1.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/413287235/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_2.mp3.html

Peter Mattei, Don Fernando
Falk Struckmann, Don Pizarro
Jonas Kaufmann, Florestan
Nina Stemme, Leonore
Christof Fischesser, Rocco
Rachel Harnisch, Marzelline
Christoph Strehl, Jaquino

Mahler Chamber Orchestra
Lucerne Festival Orchestra
Arnold Schoenberg Chor
(Choir director: Erwin Ortner)
CLAUDIO ABBADO

recorded on August 12th from DRS2 radio.

_

Mahler - Symphony No.9

video recording from ArteLiveWeb:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O2I3TQYZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCC1EIJB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CND34Y9F

audio recording from DRS2 radio:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQ5V0L7O

Lucerne Festival Orchestra
CLAUDIO ABBADO

recorded on August 20th

ivanmaxim

ungelesen,
21.08.2010, 14:15:0421.08.10
an
On Aug 21, 11:29 am, Entartete Musik <Entart...@musik.de> wrote:
> Beethoven - Fideliohttp://rapidshare.com/files/413254866/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_1.mp3.htmlhttp://rapidshare.com/files/413287235/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_2.mp3.html

> Peter Mattei, Don Fernando
> Falk Struckmann, Don Pizarro
> Jonas Kaufmann, Florestan
> Nina Stemme, Leonore
> Christof Fischesser, Rocco
> Rachel Harnisch, Marzelline
> Christoph Strehl, Jaquino
>
> Mahler Chamber Orchestra
> Lucerne Festival Orchestra
> Arnold Schoenberg Chor
> (Choir director: Erwin Ortner)
> CLAUDIO ABBADO
>
> recorded on August 12th from DRS2 radio.
>
> _
>
> Mahler - Symphony No.9
>
> video recording from ArteLiveWeb:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O2I3TQYZhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCC1EIJBhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=CND34Y9F

> audio recording from DRS2 radio:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQ5V0L7O
>
> Lucerne Festival Orchestra
> CLAUDIO ABBADO
>
> recorded on August 20th

The person who originally uploaded these audio files to another group
later posted that the files are defective - if you are going to steal
links from another group, at least be sure they are working correctly,
OK???? Wagner fan

Entartete Musik

ungelesen,
21.08.2010, 16:52:5821.08.10
an
Il Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:15:04 -0700 (PDT), ivanmaxim ha scritto:

> The person who originally uploaded these audio files to another group
> later posted that the files are defective - if you are going to steal
> links from another group, at least be sure they are working correctly,
> OK???? Wagner fan

Which one are defetive?
I'm the same person who uploaded these files in it.arti.musica.classica (I
changed account because my news-server didn't allow me to post in this
group).

Every file works fine, as you can verify.

M forever

ungelesen,
21.08.2010, 22:09:5821.08.10
an

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

It's hard to check files you can't even download...Damn! I would
really like to see the video.

Entartete Musik

ungelesen,
22.08.2010, 05:38:5122.08.10
an
Il Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:09:58 -0700 (PDT), M forever ha scritto:

> "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."
>
> It's hard to check files you can't even download...Damn! I would
> really like to see the video.

Megaupload servers suffer this kind of problem. But they are just
temporary. Try later.

Entartete Musik

ungelesen,
22.08.2010, 14:18:3822.08.10
an

Entartete Musik

ungelesen,
22.08.2010, 14:20:2622.08.10
an
Il Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:38:51 +0200, Entartete Musik ha scritto:

> Megaupload servers suffer this kind of problem. But they are just
> temporary. Try later.

I've just uploaded the video also on Rapidshare:

M forever

ungelesen,
22.08.2010, 16:32:1022.08.10
an

Great, thanks! Looks like the other files became availble in the
meantime, but RS is much more convenient for me since I have an
account.

gns

ungelesen,
22.08.2010, 23:18:1922.08.10
an

I downloaded the audio files elsewhere and it sounds splendid.

Mr. Mike

ungelesen,
23.08.2010, 14:40:5823.08.10
an
On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:29:06 +0200, Entartete Musik
<Enta...@musik.de> wrote:

>Mahler - Symphony No.9

Was this thing originally saved as a Flash (FLV) file?

If not, can you upload the "source" files for it somewhere?

I have tried to convert this directly to a DVD, and just to convert it
into a format which could be converted to a DVD (MPG, MP4, WMV, etc.)
... and had no luck whatsoever.

No matter what I do, the audio is always out of synch with the
picture.

Entartete Musik

ungelesen,
23.08.2010, 15:06:1223.08.10
an
Il Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:40:58 -0700, Mr. Mike ha scritto:

> Was this thing originally saved as a Flash (FLV) file?

Yes, it was.
The file you get is exactly what I have captured from ArteLiveWeb.

> I have tried to convert this directly to a DVD, and just to convert it
> into a format which could be converted to a DVD (MPG, MP4, WMV, etc.)
> ... and had no luck whatsoever.

I understand what you mean: I've had the same problems. We can just wait
for a tv-recording (the concert will be broadcasted from Arte on Semptember
19).

Rene Gagnaux

ungelesen,
24.08.2010, 03:42:4424.08.10
an
On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 21:06:12 +0200, Entartete Musik <Enta...@musik.de>
wrote:

>> I have tried to convert this directly to a DVD, and just to convert it

>> into a format which could be converted to a DVD (MPG, MP4, WMV, etc.)
>> ... and had no luck whatsoever.
>
>I understand what you mean: I've had the same problems. We can just wait
>for a tv-recording (the concert will be broadcasted from Arte on Semptember
>19).

The concert was broadcasted on SF1 (television Switzerland, german
speaking part) - and on HD Suisse - last sunday in the late evening:
really a fantastic, great performance!

Salut
René
--
Adresse à laquelle on peut toujours m'atteindre:
reneonnews<aroba>renegagnaux<point>ch

http://www.renegagnaux.ch

Bob Harper

ungelesen,
24.08.2010, 10:31:0124.08.10
an
On 8/24/10 12:42 AM, Rene Gagnaux wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 21:06:12 +0200, Entartete Musik<Enta...@musik.de>
> wrote:
>
>>> I have tried to convert this directly to a DVD, and just to convert it
>>> into a format which could be converted to a DVD (MPG, MP4, WMV, etc.)
>>> ... and had no luck whatsoever.
>>
>> I understand what you mean: I've had the same problems. We can just wait
>> for a tv-recording (the concert will be broadcasted from Arte on Semptember
>> 19).
>
> The concert was broadcasted on SF1 (television Switzerland, german
> speaking part) - and on HD Suisse - last sunday in the late evening:
> really a fantastic, great performance!
>
> Salut
> René

Agreed. I watched it last night after having downloaded it, and the
intensity and beauty of the playing, and the commitment of everyone
involved, was breathtaking. Thanks to the original poster for putting
this up.

Bob Harper

William Evans

ungelesen,
25.08.2010, 00:54:2925.08.10
an
On Aug 21, 11:29 am, Entartete Musik <Entart...@musik.de> wrote:
> Beethoven - Fideliohttp://rapidshare.com/files/413254866/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_1.mp3.htmlhttp://rapidshare.com/files/413287235/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_2.mp3.html

> Peter Mattei, Don Fernando
> Falk Struckmann, Don Pizarro
> Jonas Kaufmann, Florestan
> Nina Stemme, Leonore
> Christof Fischesser, Rocco
> Rachel Harnisch, Marzelline
> Christoph Strehl, Jaquino
>
> Mahler Chamber Orchestra
> Lucerne Festival Orchestra
> Arnold Schoenberg Chor
> (Choir director: Erwin Ortner)
> CLAUDIO ABBADO
>
> recorded on August 12th from DRS2 radio.
>
> _
>
> Mahler - Symphony No.9
>
> video recording from ArteLiveWeb:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O2I3TQYZhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCC1EIJBhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=CND34Y9F

> audio recording from DRS2 radio:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQ5V0L7O
>
> Lucerne Festival Orchestra
> CLAUDIO ABBADO
>
> recorded on August 20th

Hi: I tried to download these files but my computer keeps informing me
that the "structure of the archive is damaged." Have you come across
this problem; and if so, any suggestions as to what I might do?
Thanks so much...Best, Will

Entartete Musik

ungelesen,
25.08.2010, 07:30:0125.08.10
an
Il Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:54:29 -0700 (PDT), William Evans ha scritto:

> Hi: I tried to download these files but my computer keeps informing me
> that the "structure of the archive is damaged." Have you come across
> this problem; and if so, any suggestions as to what I might do?
> Thanks so much...Best, Will

Your download is corrupted.
Try to download everything again using these new links:

Fidelio
http://rapidshare.com/files/414787679/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_1.mp3.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/414793245/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_2.mp3.html

Mahler's 9th video:

Mahler's 9th audio:
http://rapidshare.com/files/414604280/ABB_M9_LF2010_audio.rar.html

ivanmaxim

ungelesen,
25.08.2010, 10:01:4725.08.10
an
On Aug 25, 7:30 am, Entartete Musik <Entart...@musik.de> wrote:
> Il Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:54:29 -0700 (PDT), William Evans ha scritto:
>
> > Hi: I tried to download these files but my computer keeps informing me
> > that the "structure of the archive is damaged."  Have you come across
> > this problem; and if so, any suggestions as to what I might do?
> > Thanks so much...Best, Will
>
> Your download is corrupted.
> Try to download everything again using these new links:
>
> Fideliohttp://rapidshare.com/files/414787679/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_1.mp3.htmlhttp://rapidshare.com/files/414793245/Fidelio-Luzern2010-Akt_2.mp3.html
>
> Mahler's 9th video:http://rapidshare.com/files/414424137/ABB_M9_LF2010.part1.rar.htmlhttp://rapidshare.com/files/414441001/ABB_M9_LF2010.part2.rar.htmlhttp://rapidshare.com/files/414456728/ABB_M9_LF2010.part3.rar.html

Where are you getting these lnks from???? Wagner fan

0 neue Nachrichten