Five Iron Frenzy

Scott Kerr

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

Anyone ever heard of Five Iron Frenzy? We're a Denver-based
ska-core band. We've played with such bands as Mephiskapheles,
Goldfinger, Less Than Jake, MU330, the Skeletones, and some others
that I can't remember right now. Anyway, we plan to embark on a
few short tours later this summer and in the fall. If you like
bands like Goldfinger, NOFX, Slapstick, etc., then come check us
out! We could use the support.

--
Scott Kerr

Scott Kerr

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

Hello! Anyone hear of Five Iron Frenzy? We're a Denver-based
ska-core band. We hope to begin touring late this summer, so if
we're in your area come check us out! We could use the support!
=) If you like, you can e-mail us at five_iro...@wow.com.

--
Scott Kerr

INFO2000.NET

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 23:25:28 -0600

"Wes \"Crazy as a Bag of Pistachios\" Song" <wesle...@info2000.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.christian
Subject: Re: Five Iron Frenzy

Well I am not sure if Layne has posted about this band, cause my stupid server doesn't seem to get
his posts, but . . . This is a really good band. If you live in the Denver Area, this is the band
to see, if you ahve not seen them. Truly great guys, and great music. Does anyone know any more
about what label they are signing to? I have not heard from them lately. Just wanna know.

Scott Kerr

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

By the way, if anyone wants to e-mail us (as if you would) don't
use Five_iro...@wow.com anymore. Instead, write to
10404...@compuserve.com.

Scott
Five Iron Frenzy

--
Scott Kerr

Scott Kerr

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

Well I am not sure if Layne has posted about this band, cause my
stupid server doesn't seem to get
his posts, but . . . This is a really good band. If you live in
the Denver Area, this is the band
to see, if you ahve not seen them. Truly great guys, and great
music. Does anyone know any more
about what label they are signing to? I have not heard from them
lately. Just wanna know.
Hey, this is Scott (guitar player for FIF). No, we still haven't
signed with anyone yet....still talking to Alarma and a couple
others. We're not really in a hurry, and we don't want to rush
into signing something we're not happy with.

For those going to Cstone, we were going to play the Showcase
stage (see Cstone web site), however, now we're playing twice on
the Alarma stage. I believe once on Friday (July 5th), and again
on Sunday (July 7th). I'm uncertain as to the times. We'll flyer
the area when we find out. We're also playing on June 29th at
True Tunes in Chicago. Don't ask me where that is. We're trying
to hook up a couple other shows in the area before the fest
begins.

One other thing....we recorded four songs last week. We're
releasing three of them on a 7" that will be available by Cstone.

--
Scott Kerr

Wil Chevalier

Jun 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/24/96
to 10404...@compuserve.com

Hey Scott! It's Dave from the Supertones. Just thought that I would
post a message to you. Say hi to Brad and 5FE. See you in 2 weeks.