Newcommer

Daniela Cullari

Feb 16, 2003, 10:41:51 AM2/16/03
Hey
I'm new to the group...Just thought maybe you would like to check out my
website and give me some opinions..i know it needs a little sumthin xtra,
but what??
www.kisskarnival.com

daniela

Tattoo Vampire

Feb 16, 2003, 12:29:28 PM2/16/03
Daniela Cullari took a hit off the crack pipe and typed:

Sorry, KISS is not currently a topic of discussion in this newsgroup. We
are instead debating a possible U.S. invasion of Iraq. Care to add in your
two cents?

<just kidding>

Pyro Messiah

Feb 16, 2003, 12:30:55 PM2/16/03
>Sorry, KISS is not currently a topic of discussion in this newsgroup. We
>are instead debating a possible U.S. invasion of Iraq. Care to add in your
>two cents?
>
><just kidding>

American tanks go fast. Vroom Vroom!

___________________________________
Pyro Messiah - The Vinnie Vincent Tribute
http://members.tripod.com/pyromessiah

Tattoo Vampire

Feb 16, 2003, 12:56:28 PM2/16/03
Pyro Messiah took a hit off the crack pipe and typed:

> American tanks go fast. Vroom Vroom!

Gene big like tank.

Alex@home

Feb 16, 2003, 3:55:02 PM2/16/03
You're welcome ! But for now KISS is our second argument LOL
!!!

aLEx

"Daniela Cullari" <Daniela...@verizon.net> ha scritto nel messaggio

Wesley

Feb 16, 2003, 7:58:37 PM2/16/03

"Dumpster Baby" <dumpsterbaby....@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:55:02 GMT, "Alex@home" <fun.f...@inwind.it>
> wrote:
>
> >You're welcome ! But for now KISS is our second argument LOL
> >!!!
> >
> >aLEx
>
> Hey Paesan! How about a nice Italian girl like Calamari making a KISS
> website. Molto buon eh? Makes me want to break open the Chianti!

Nah, Megan Gale!!!

Carcamannu

Feb 17, 2003, 3:12:38 AM2/17/03
Make me wanna sing !!! LOL!!!

aLEx

"Dumpster Baby" <dumpsterbaby....@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:rec05v47d7mn31bae...@4ax.com...

> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:55:02 GMT, "Alex@home" <fun.f...@inwind.it>
> wrote:
>

> >You're welcome ! But for now KISS is our second argument LOL
> >!!!
> >
> >aLEx
>

> Hey Paesan! How about a nice Italian girl like Calamari making a KISS
> website. Molto buon eh? Makes me want to break open the Chianti!
>

> db
> --
>
> "Don't smoke dope when you're high. 'cause you don't get no higher... Just
lower on dope." - Roadhog

Daniela Cullari

Feb 17, 2003, 9:26:04 PM2/17/03
So anywayz, back to my original question...any comments or suggestions for
my site?
help a lady out guys!

"Daniela Cullari" <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> [...]

Daniela Cullari

Feb 17, 2003, 9:32:29 PM2/17/03
Are u busting my balls?

"Dumpster Baby" <dumpsterbaby....@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:55:02 GMT, "Alex@home" <fun.f...@inwind.it>
> wrote:
>
> >You're welcome ! But for now KISS is our second argument LOL
> >!!!
> >
> >aLEx

Daniela

Feb 17, 2003, 9:48:21 PM2/17/03
ok just for the calamari part (im assuming your making fun of my last name)
i changed my name as it appears, asshole
And, lets get another thing straight, I do not appreciate any italian jokes.
What's your nationality???

"Dumpster Baby" <dumpsterbaby....@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:55:02 GMT, "Alex@home" <fun.f...@inwind.it>
> wrote:
>

> >You're welcome ! But for now KISS is our second argument LOL
> >!!!
> >
> >aLEx

Hidell

Feb 18, 2003, 12:54:27 AM2/18/03
>any comments or suggestions for my site?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah. First, it needs to be more monkey-friendly. This would require
making bigger link icons in order to help monkeys who are not accurate with the
mouse.
The second suggestion is for you to post nude pictures of yourself.
I hope this has been helpful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a legend tomorrow

GotPlan

Feb 18, 2003, 6:32:55 AM2/18/03
>V9h4a.17569$Yv2....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

>ok just for the calamari part (im assuming your making fun of my last name)
>i changed my name as it appears, asshole
>And, lets get another thing straight, I do not appreciate any italian jokes.
>What's your nationality???
>
>"Dumpster Baby"

WHY DID THE ITALIAN CROSS THE ROAD?

===
AJ IS A RACIST

"Wrong. I hate to say as myself, I'm more far SUPERIOR IQ than many people
around here in RMAK!!!
You attack me as English skills is no excuse and you are insults." - WESLEY

"My conscious is clear"-AJ,KISS...@WEBTV.NET

Daniela

Feb 18, 2003, 9:12:45 AM2/18/03
you know what , You have one chance to aplogogize before this really gets
f&cking ugly. You got it, prick?
do you have a problem with italians? what the f*ck did i ever do to you?
I ask a simple question, if you cant respond nicely, dont respond at all.
minchione!
recchione!
puttaniere!
rompicoglioni!

How bout that.
non me ne importa un cavolo!

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!
"GotPlan" <got...@aol.com> wrote in message

Daniela

Feb 18, 2003, 9:15:10 AM2/18/03
across the atlantic? im not that italian!
i aint being persecuted and lets just keep it that way.
but round here alota peole got shit to say bout italians so i dont take
nutin.
conversation over.

> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:48:21 GMT, "Daniela"
> <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >ok just for the calamari part (im assuming your making fun of my last
name)
> >i changed my name as it appears, asshole
> >And, lets get another thing straight, I do not appreciate any italian
jokes.
> >What's your nationality???
>
> Nah, I was just bonding with my Paesan across the Atlantic. As for
> nationality, I was indeed raised by an Italian family. In fact, I am
> 100% full blooded NYC Swamp Guinea. The real deal and not any of that
> fake Hollywood Soprano bullshit either. However that in itself does
> not make me Italian. Alex, my paesan from Italy is truly Italian.
> These are facts that any regular in this ng knows.
>
> Let's clarify something. Not everyone in this ng is a ballbusting
> smart ass. We have our fair share of invalids, gay gothites and
> frustrated ex-grunts but overall, you will find most to be alright. I
> would suggest you step back, take a deep breath and find out whom the
> real players are here before you start with the nastiness.
>
> Btw, why are you so defensive about your Italian ancestry? Are you
> being persecuted for it by some one or group? Just curious.

Daniela

Feb 18, 2003, 9:16:28 AM2/18/03
you know, it is funny that you should say that because an aquaintance of
mine that works for a radio station up here has been trying to talk me into
it, i already erased the messages he left on the m-board but there was a
long conversation bout that

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!

"Hidell" <slice...@aol.com> wrote in message

Daniela

Feb 18, 2003, 9:17:20 AM2/18/03
hahahah
if you read the "kisstory" section of my site you would have learned that i
will be 22 this march

> Step back Hidell and get Bobbo tight on the leash! We're not entirely
> sure this one's gonna be friend or foe. I do agree on the nude picture
> suggestion though, but only after she states that she is of legal age.
> We don't want to go down that Michael Jackson DRDOLT road...

Carcamannu

Feb 18, 2003, 11:17:39 AM2/18/03
Yes yes , i can confirm every single words!
I'm alex from Italy , me and my paesano DB were just kidding !!!

messaggio news:b1b45vgcl7cb8kjof...@4ax.com...

> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:48:21 GMT, "Daniela"
> <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> >ok just for the calamari part (im assuming your making fun of my last
name)
> >i changed my name as it appears, asshole
> >And, lets get another thing straight, I do not appreciate any italian
jokes.
> >What's your nationality???
>

> Nah, I was just bonding with my Paesan across the Atlantic. As for
> nationality, I was indeed raised by an Italian family. In fact, I am
> 100% full blooded NYC Swamp Guinea. The real deal and not any of that
> fake Hollywood Soprano bullshit either. However that in itself does
> not make me Italian. Alex, my paesan from Italy is truly Italian.
> These are facts that any regular in this ng knows.
>
> Let's clarify something. Not everyone in this ng is a ballbusting
> smart ass. We have our fair share of invalids, gay gothites and
> frustrated ex-grunts but overall, you will find most to be alright. I
> would suggest you step back, take a deep breath and find out whom the
> real players are here before you start with the nastiness.
>
> Btw, why are you so defensive about your Italian ancestry? Are you
> being persecuted for it by some one or group? Just curious.

GotPlan

Feb 18, 2003, 11:50:52 AM2/18/03
HOW ITALIANS DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE RIGATONI?

Daniela

Feb 18, 2003, 5:46:53 PM2/18/03
u know what!
lol well heres a story for ya
someone once told me a joke and i was so stoned it made me cry, lol
Why do they call italians Dago's?
Cuz N*gger was already taken

dude that hurt me bad! lol

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!
"GotPlan" <got...@aol.com> wrote in message

Daniela

Feb 18, 2003, 5:47:42 PM2/18/03
i thought of that but couldnt i get like sewed for that

"RC Moonpie" <r...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:16:28 GMT, "Daniela"
> <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >you know, it is funny that you should say that because an aquaintance of
> >mine that works for a radio station up here has been trying to talk me
into
> >it, i already erased the messages he left on the m-board but there was a
> >long conversation bout that
>

> just find the Playboy pics, girls of Kiss, nekkid chicks wearing Kiss
> makeup, scan one of them, put it on yer website, say it's you. lots of
> people would probly believe it.

Daniela

Feb 18, 2003, 5:48:42 PM2/18/03
i got some more too, they are dirty as hell though,
when i'm not swamped with homework i'll put em up, really dirty shit

> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 02:26:04 GMT, "Daniela Cullari"
> <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >So anywayz, back to my original question...any comments or suggestions
for
> >my site?
> >help a lady out guys!
> >

> cartoons of KISS faces were very good. liked them.

Daniela

Pyro Messiah

Feb 18, 2003, 10:56:12 PM2/18/03
>oh and how come no one has even looked at my m-board?=( no one signs my
>guestbook, no one posts on my m-board, maybe i do need nude pics on there...

Nude pics will get most of us guys. However, if you come across any of some
nude pigs, be sure to put a black bar across each of the breasts. A certain
regular here would get way too excited.

GotPlan

Feb 19, 2003, 12:45:42 AM2/19/03
>ate: 2/18/03 2:48 PM Pacific Standard Time

>i got some more too, they are dirty as hell though,
>when i'm not swamped with homework i'll put em up, really dirty shit

DUDE, EMAIL ME YOUR HOMEWORK, AND I'LL GET SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU

GotPlan

Feb 19, 2003, 12:44:53 AM2/19/03

>u know what!
>lol well heres a story for ya
>someone once told me a joke and i was so stoned it made me cry, lol
>Why do they call italians Dago's?
>Cuz N*gger was already taken
>
>dude that hurt me bad! lol

I'M JUST PULLING YOUR CHAIN

ALL I DID WAS STICK THE WORD "ITALIAN" INTO OLD, BAD JOKES

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO SEE SOME NUDE PICTURES

GotPlan

Feb 19, 2003, 12:46:18 AM2/19/03
>1My4a.25128$wH5....@nwrddc04.gnilink.net>

>oh and how come no one has even looked at my m-board?=( no one signs my
>guestbook, no one posts on my m-board, maybe i do need nude pics on there...

HELL YEAH

PUT SOME BIKINI AND LINGERIE PICS THERE TOO

DID YOU EVER BUY KISS PANTIES?

Daniela

Feb 19, 2003, 7:58:27 AM2/19/03
i aint taking no pics
and i am NOT A SEX OBJECT ,
but thanks for making me feel special for a sec. there
=)

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!
"GotPlan" <got...@aol.com> wrote in message

Daniela

Daniela

Feb 19, 2003, 8:01:00 AM2/19/03
hahahha
i am not a sex object, and if anything is done, it will have to be in a
tasteful way

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!

"Pyro Messiah" <vvwa...@aol.comm> wrote in message

Daniela

Feb 19, 2003, 8:02:11 AM2/19/03
you know you guys are so mean to him, i am really starting to feel bad for
him...but just for shits and giggles maybe i will stick a picture of a pig
on there, my hit-o-meter will go through the roof!!

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!

Daniela

Feb 19, 2003, 8:04:14 AM2/19/03
actually i have not bought my self the KISS thongs yet but i do have the
cute little shirts they have up on there. i had went to a blue oyster colt
show at double d's a month or two ago and wore it there, everyone loved it

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!

"GotPlan" <got...@aol.com> wrote in message

Wesley

Feb 19, 2003, 8:31:25 AM2/19/03

"Daniela" <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> You can write my 12 page termpaper for my class on Major Victorian
Authors?
> i think not!

LOL!!!

I already like you Daniela.

Daniela

Feb 19, 2003, 8:33:08 AM2/19/03
thanks wesley!

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!

"Wesley" <ณๅ์ู@Sคคคคค.com> wrote in message

GotPlan

Feb 19, 2003, 9:09:28 AM2/19/03
DUDE, DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS WHO ARE SEX OBJECTS?

OR MAKE ONE OF THOSE KISS OUTFITS THE LADIES LIKE TO WEAR AND GET PICTURES OF
THAT

GotPlan

Feb 19, 2003, 9:10:08 AM2/19/03
I BET I CAN FIND A WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET THAT IS SELLING PAPERS ON THAT TOPIC

GotPlan

Feb 19, 2003, 9:11:32 AM2/19/03
>essage-id: <ihL4a.30967$Yv2....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

>actually i have not bought my self the KISS thongs yet but i do have the
>cute little shirts they have up on there. i had went to a blue oyster colt
>show at double d's a month or two ago and wore it there, everyone loved it

YOU HAVE DOUBLE DS?

GotPlan

Feb 19, 2003, 9:10:57 AM2/19/03
>hahahha
>i am not a sex object, and if anything is done, it will have to be in a
>tasteful way

DUDE WE ONLY WANT TASTEFUL NUDITY!
IF IT'S TASTELESS, WE GET MAD

>--
>www.kisskarnival.com
>Daniela's KISS Karnival
>Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!
>"Pyro Messiah" <vvwa...@aol.comm> wrote in message
>> >oh and how come no one has even looked at my m-board?=( no one signs my
>> >guestbook, no one posts on my m-board, maybe i do need nude pics on
>there...
>>
>> Nude pics will get most of us guys. However, if you come across any of
>some
>> nude pigs, be sure to put a black bar across each of the breasts. A
>certain
>> regular here would get way too excited.
>>

>> ___________________________________
>> Pyro Messiah - The Vinnie Vincent Tribute
>> http://members.tripod.com/pyromessiah

===

Pyro Messiah

Feb 19, 2003, 12:21:47 PM2/19/03

>you know you guys are so mean to him, i am really starting to feel bad for
>him...but just for shits and giggles maybe i will stick a picture of a pig
>on there, my hit-o-meter will go through the roof!!

To be honest, almost everyone here was nice to him when he first came around.
It wasn't until he flipped out and started acting like an asshole that people
(myself included) started messing with him. He used to be very nice to
everyone, and everyone was nice to him. Then when he heard people saying
things about KISS that he didn't like, he flipped out and started insulting
people.

Daniela

Feb 19, 2003, 5:15:41 PM2/19/03
yup exactly
charlotte bronte~
i am doing it on
"Jane Eyre"- Jane as a reflection of society and how charlotte' message is
that the Victorian woman should break out of the mold that society expects
women to fit into.

> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:59:38 GMT, "Daniela"
> <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> >You can write my 12 page termpaper for my class on Major Victorian
Authors?
> >i think not!
>

> bleeech! like what, Charlotte Bronte? or is that the wrong time
> period?

Pyro Messiah

Feb 19, 2003, 5:32:35 PM2/19/03
>charlotte bronte~
>i am doing it on
>"Jane Eyre"- Jane as a reflection of society and how charlotte' message is
>that the Victorian woman should break out of the mold that society expects
>women to fit into.
>--

Have you tried writing Gene to get his opinion on this? Surely his views on
women could help you somehow. ;)

GotPlan

Feb 20, 2003, 1:01:30 AM2/20/03

>>yup exactly

>>charlotte bronte~
>>i am doing it on
>>"Jane Eyre"- Jane as a reflection of society and how charlotte' message is
>>that the Victorian woman should break out of the mold that society expects
>>women to fit into.
>

>charlotte bronte, the victorian feminist.
>
>how does the blind lover fit in? the guy who loses his sight in the
>fire?
>
>or is that Heathcliff? I get them all mixed up.

DUDE THAT WAS DAREDEVIL

Roxxy

Feb 20, 2003, 4:38:54 AM2/20/03
I do have the kiss thong... it looks good, I love it.

"Daniela" <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Daniela

Feb 20, 2003, 2:18:15 PM2/20/03
HUH

> On 20 Feb 2003 06:01:30 GMT, got...@aol.com (GotPlan) wrote:
>

> >DUDE THAT WAS DAREDEVIL
> >

> so Charlotte Bronte is actualy Elektra??

Hidell

Feb 21, 2003, 12:38:17 AM2/21/03
>Step back Hidell and get Bobbo tight on the leash! We're not entirely sure
this one's gonna be friend or foe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Agreed. Her posts need to be carefully evaluated by the top minds of
rmak. Top minds. Tippy top.
Anyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.savethechimps.org/
Please give til you feel like throwing your poo at someone

GotPlan

Feb 21, 2003, 1:20:48 AM2/21/03

>>DUDE THAT WAS DAREDEVIL
>>

>so Charlotte Bronte is actualy Elektra??

HELL YEAH

DID CHARLOTTE HAVE BIGGER TITS THAN JEN GARNER?

GotPlan

Feb 21, 2003, 1:21:23 AM2/21/03
IT ONLY MAKES SENSE IF YOU'VE SEEN THE DAREDEVIL MOVIE

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU AND LORI CAT AND THE SAME TIME

===

Wesley

Feb 21, 2003, 1:32:04 AM2/21/03

> IT ONLY MAKES SENSE IF YOU'VE SEEN THE DAREDEVIL MOVIE
>
> I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU AND LORI CAT AND THE SAME TIME

Lori, did you figure it out yet?

steveh99

Feb 21, 2003, 8:11:06 AM2/21/03
Blue Oyster Colt?

In article <200220032357049030%kiss-...@farts.com>, kiss-my-
a...@farts.com says...
> In article <ihL4a.30967$Yv2....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>, Daniela
> <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> ->actually i have not bought my self the KISS thongs yet but i do have the
> ->cute little shirts they have up on there. i had went to a blue oyster colt
> ->show at double d's a month or two ago and wore it there, everyone loved it
>
> Good luck on that term paper. What's your major and GPA?

Pyro Messiah

Feb 21, 2003, 10:46:16 AM2/21/03
On 21 Feb 2003 05:38:17 GMT, slice...@aol.com (Hidell) wrote:

>>Step back Hidell and get Bobbo tight on the leash! We're not entirely sure
>this one's gonna be friend or foe.
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Agreed. Her posts need to be carefully evaluated by the top minds of
>rmak. Top minds. Tippy top.
> Anyone?

I nominate Wes. He's already declared himself to have the highest IQ
here. How about it Wes, you want to handle this one?

Daniela

Feb 21, 2003, 5:00:59 PM2/21/03

"KISS This" <kiss-...@farts.com> wrote in message
> In article <20030221003817...@mb-cn.aol.com>, Hidell
> <slice...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> ->>Step back Hidell and get Bobbo tight on the leash! We're not entirely
sure
> ->this one's gonna be friend or foe.
> ->~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> -> Agreed. Her posts need to be carefully evaluated by the top minds
of
> ->rmak. Top minds. Tippy top.
> -> Anyone?
>
> Let Bobbo do it.
>
> --
> KISS This!
> http://flyingpenguinproductions.com/boards/
>
> "For me KISS will never over for me until the day i die. I know KISS
career
> may be over soon but it will not stopped me and i will still continue
> support any KISS mecho!" -- Wesley DingoBoy
>
> "I wish I did have more time to spend at home and masturbate." -- AJ
>
> "The first time Wesley feels my tits I'm going to kick his ass." -- [ tv]
>
> "You are nothing more than a fatass who is eating pizza while
> jacking off to KISS." -- FVH

Daniela

Daniela

Feb 21, 2003, 5:03:00 PM2/21/03
major english
gpa 3.1

> In article <ihL4a.30967$Yv2....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>, Daniela
> <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> ->actually i have not bought my self the KISS thongs yet but i do have the
> ->cute little shirts they have up on there. i had went to a blue oyster
colt
> ->show at double d's a month or two ago and wore it there, everyone loved
it

> Good luck on that term paper. What's your major and GPA?

Daniela

Feb 21, 2003, 5:03:31 PM2/21/03
b.o.c is pretty good

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!

"steveh99" <stev...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

Papa^Bear

Feb 21, 2003, 9:58:47 PM2/21/03
Tattoo Vampire <not...@ilab.le> wrote in

> Daniela Cullari took a hit off the crack pipe and typed:
>
>> Hey
>> I'm new to the group...Just thought maybe you would like to check out
>> my website and give me some opinions..i know it needs a little
>> sumthin xtra, but what??
>> www.kisskarnival.com
>
> Sorry, KISS is not currently a topic of discussion in this newsgroup.
> We are instead debating a possible U.S. invasion of Iraq. Care to add
> in your two cents?
>
> <just kidding>

Can't we send kiss over there...they can play thier music and saddam will
run for the hills.....or bend over and wait for something

Papa^Bear

Feb 21, 2003, 9:59:55 PM2/21/03
dumpsterbaby....@hotmail.com (Dumpster Baby) wrote in

> On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 05:15:45 +1100, Mick
> <mikeyj...@NSHotmail.com.ns> wrote:
>
>>Steamer <add...@my.sig> wrote in

>>> That's one hell of a s*xy tank!!
>>>

>>It makes me tickle all over.
>
> Gene's tank shoot TVBOK CDs instead of shells. I'm talking to my ass
> again...

Is that to your ass or through your ass

Papa^Bear

Feb 21, 2003, 10:04:57 PM2/21/03

> Are u busting my balls?

wait a minute......you have balls......wow...did they transplant them to
your chest.

Papa^Bear

Feb 21, 2003, 10:25:19 PM2/21/03
"Daniela" <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote in news:eLy4a.25124$wH5.23417
@nwrddc04.gnilink.net:

> i got some more too, they are dirty as hell though,
> when i'm not swamped with homework i'll put em up, really dirty shit

BOOBS and muffs yes.....NO SHIT please

Papa^Bear

Feb 21, 2003, 10:29:19 PM2/21/03
"Wesley" <冲熨@姢いい.com> wrote in news:EJj5a.32914$863.83864@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

a first name basis here...nothing good can come of this

Daniela

Feb 21, 2003, 11:04:42 PM2/21/03
i was talking about dirty cartoons, not myself

www.kisskarnival.com
Daniela's KISS Karnival
Your Source for all your KISS news, merchandise, trading and gossip!

"Papa^Bear" <l...@rofl.mao> wrote in message

Daniela

Feb 21, 2003, 11:05:36 PM2/21/03
ooookkk

> In article <omx5a.95$8f...@nwrdny02.gnilink.net>, Daniela
> <Daniela...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> ->major english
> ->gpa 3.1
>
> You are indeed America's hope for the future.

GotPlan

Feb 28, 2003, 4:34:01 PM2/28/03
>Standard Time

>On 21 Feb 2003 06:20:48 GMT, got...@aol.com (GotPlan) wrote:
>

>>DID CHARLOTTE HAVE BIGGER TITS THAN JEN GARNER?
>>

>dont you?

NO, YOU FAT FUCKING DICKLICKING PISSBUTT

Daniela

GotPlan

Feb 28, 2003, 9:02:46 PM2/28/03

>jen garner? hah! you've obviously never seen a nice set of "tits"

MY TITS ARE NOT BIGGER THAN GARNER'S

WERE CHARLOTTE BRONTE'S BIGGER THAN HERS?