Hardest, most tech trick on the net

jugglingeek

May 11, 2004, 10:27:20 AM5/11/04
What do you reckon is the hardest trick available to download off the net.
I think either
Gatto's 11 ring pull down (available at www.areyougullible.com) or the
thoroughly
impossible trick (available on Barak's website or Mark Thomas's web site)
another one may be Toby walker doing a 5 club mills mess but I can't find
that
anywhere.

Little Paul

May 11, 2004, 10:48:19 AM5/11/04
On Tue, 11 May 2004 14:27:20 +0000, jugglingeek wrote:

> What do you reckon is the hardest trick available to download
> off the net.

Probably that one where the young lady juggles ping-pong balls without
using her hands. or mouth. [1]

> I think either Gatto's 11 ring pull down (available at
> www.areyougullible.com) or the thoroughly impossible trick (available
> on Barak's website or Mark Thomas's web site) another one may be
> Toby walker doing a 5 club mills mess but I can't find that anywhere.

There's some *really* cool stuff at http://www.clickhereifyouareanidiot.tk

-Paul
[1] Thinking about it, I'm not sure she catches them. Still, it's way
beyond my skill level, and certainly something most r.j inhabitants will
never achieve!

bovrilboy

May 12, 2004, 7:30:48 AM5/12/04
>i once saw saw a bearded lady juggle a flaming sheffield anvil and a
wicker basket full of anvil grinders. a young man in the front row lost an
eye. but it was still fun and games

Luke Holman

May 12, 2004, 9:00:57 AM5/12/04
bovrilboy wrote:
> >i once saw saw a bearded lady juggle a flaming sheffield anvil and a
> wicker basket full of anvil grinders. a young man in the front row lost an
> eye. but it was still fun and games

What's a Sheffield anvil? I live there, so I feel I should know.

Luke Holman

May 12, 2004, 9:14:45 AM5/12/04
jugglingeek wrote:
> What do you reckon is the hardest trick available to download off the net.

Well, there's that record-breaking 7 club run by Gatto that was on Luke's
site. Or the 7 club backcrosses. Or some of Thomas Dietz's stuff; db97531
and the 8 ball siteswaps spring to mind. I guess the hardest looking
tricks depend on what you practice. For example, the 11 ring pulldown
didn't stick in my head because I don't really juggle rings, and I have no
conception of how hard it is. I also don't do much work on old-skool type
tricks (e.g. Bobby May's match and cigarette trick) but some of these
moves are at least as hard as numbers juggling.

Oh, and there's that vid of a guy on a walking globe juggling 5 large
balls with a pole balanced on his face with a ball bouncing up and down on
it. That's probably kinda tricky.

coleman

May 12, 2004, 10:15:22 AM5/12/04
Luke Holman wrote:
> bovrilboy wrote:
> > >i once saw saw a bearded lady juggle a flaming sheffield anvil and a
> > wicker basket full of anvil grinders. a young man in the front row lost an
> > eye. but it was still fun and games
>
> What's a Sheffield anvil? I live there, so I feel I should know.

"From the 12th to the 17th century, smithing all over Europe reached a
stage bordering upon perfection, but no attempt was made to standardize
the shape of the anvil. Anvil making as an industry was first started at
the Mousehole Forge, Sheffield, England. How long ago there is no
authentic record, but for well over 200 years anvils have been made for
the trade at Mousehole Forge, which for two centuries, at least, was the
only works of its kind in the world.

The Mousehole Forge was in Sheffield England. There are records about the
forge that go back 200 years. There are 5 types of Mousehole anvils:

1. The London shape
2. The double pike
3. Coachsmith's
4. Farrier's
5. Sawmaker's anvil"

the 1up nollie 360 i watched the other day was truly great stuff.

but the walking globe man was absolutely ridiculous.
put me down for that one.

coleman.

all anvil info procured without the slightest attempt at gaining
permission from: http://home.flash.net/~dwwilson/ntba/anvnm.html

bovrilboy

May 12, 2004, 10:41:30 AM5/12/04
>the anvil in question was from wright an sons.Sheffield cast in the
classic coatchsmith style and weighing in at a hefty 196lbs. the flames
were created by coating the anvil in tallow and pig fat. the grinders were
sharpened with the traditional oil strap method and were viciously sharp.
records from the time state thet the lady was litterally a fiery human
ball
of flames and sparking shrapnell. she performed this routine regularly
until an unfortunate accident rendered her thumbs useless.
BOVRILBOY

Lando

May 14, 2004, 7:33:00 AM5/14/04
On his site, Gatto does a 7-ball pirouette to overhead cascade, that´s
pretty hard... has anyone else done 7 over head?

Dreamjuggler

May 20, 2004, 5:05:04 AM5/20/04
Lando wrote:
> On his site, Gatto does a 7-ball pirouette to overhead cascade, that´s
> pretty hard... has anyone else done 7 over head?

Jason Garfield

you can see a few throws in Juggling Master 2

Reto