Some tasteless lawyer jokes

David Isaacs

Dec 4, 1994, 5:23:42 PM12/4/94
Q: What do you call 5000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A: A good start!

Q: How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?
A: His lips are moving.

Q: What's the difference between a dead snake in the road and a dead
lawyer in the road?
A: There are skid marks in front of the snake.

Q: Why won't sharks attack lawyers?
A: Professional courtesy.

Q: What do you have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand?
A: Not enough sand.

Q: How do you get a lawyer out of a tree?
A: Cut the rope.

Q: Do you know how to save a drowning lawyer?
A1: Take your foot off his head.
A2: No ... GOOD!

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a bucket of shit?
A: The bucket.

Q: What is the definition of a shame ( as in "that's a shame")?
A: When a busload of lawyers goes off a cliff.
Q: What is the definition of a crying shame?
A: There was an empty seat.

Q: What can a goose do, a duck can't, and a lawyer should?
A: Stick his bill up his ass.

Q: What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a lawyer?
A: An offer you can't understand.

Q: Why is it that many lawyers have broken noses?
A: From chasing parked ambulances.

Q: Where can you find a good lawyer?
A: In the cemetary.

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a gigolo?
A: A gigolo only screws one person at a time.

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a vampire?
A: A vampire only sucks blood at night.

Q: Why do lawyers wear neckties?
A: To keep the foreskin from crawling up their chins.

Q: What is the difference between a lawyer and a rooster?
A: When a rooster wakes up, its primal urge is to cluck defiance.

Q: If you see a lawyer on a bicycle, why don't you swerve to hit him?
A: It might be your bicycle.

Finally:

What is the difference between a catfish and an attorney?

One is a scum-sucking, garbage eating, bottom-licker and the other is a
fish.

Jeffrey Saul Feldman

Dec 5, 1994, 1:03:28 AM12/5/94
As it is well known, the problem with lawyer jokes is twofold:

1) Lawyers don't think they're funny.

2) No one else thinks they're jokes.

Litigiously Yours,

J. S. Feldman

Law Student
Absurdity Aficionado

GIBBS

Dec 5, 1994, 6:40:42 PM12/5/94
Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a jackass
A: The necktie

Karl Underwood

Dec 8, 1994, 7:51:22 PM12/8/94

I'd study something else if I were you, the problem with your reply is threefold:

1) Lawyers do think they're funny.

2) Everyone else thinks they're funny.

3) A decent lawyer would have convinced us they weren't funny.

--
Karl Underwood.

Ken Hoehn

Dec 13, 1994, 10:13:13 AM12/13/94
jfel...@dolphin.upenn.edu (Jeffrey Saul Feldman) writes:

>As it is well known, the problem with lawyer jokes is twofold:

> 1) Lawyers don't think they're funny.

> 2) No one else thinks they're jokes.

Oh, Mr. Feldman, we beg to differ! Attorneys, most being the pond scum
that they are, are a fine target for we, their prey. Soon, you will join
the lurid ranks, and we will include you too!

Only an attorney, or one in 'training' would try to tell a group of
people that are laughing that something isn't funny!

--
ke...@w8hd.org
Ken Hoehn - Teletech, Inc. Compuserve: 70007,2374