Funny Airline acronym

Wong Vee Meng

Feb 18, 1994, 1:55:58 AM2/18/94

Yo to all!

SIA(Singapore International Airline) = Sex In the Air
MAS(Malaysian Airline System) = May Actually Shit
PAL( Philipines Airline) = Prick Always Long
Cathay Pacific = Cunts & Penis
AI(Air India) = Anally Inserted

Sanjeev Kumar

Feb 18, 1994, 5:00:19 AM2/18/94

IA (Indian Airlines - Domestic) = Inform Almighty
AI (Air India - International) = Almighty Informed
Sanjeev (THis is a pirated idea)
--
I don't believe in astrology. But then I'm a Sagitarian, and Sagitarians
don't believe in astrology.

Jagadeesh Krishnamurthy Venugopal

Feb 19, 1994, 10:09:20 PM2/19/94
In article <2k1opu$3...@nuscc.nus.sg> sci0...@leonis.nus.sg (Wong Vee Meng) writes:

Actually, seeing the number of times Indian Airlines(the domestic service)
crashed, these acronyms are popular in India

IA : inform (the)Almighty
AI : Almighty informed

--

``'''
(0 0)

an5...@anon.penet.fi

Feb 20, 1994, 4:05:47 PM2/20/94

On 18 Feb 1994 06:55:58 GMT, sci0...@leonis.nus.sg (Wong Vee Meng) writes :

> SIA(Singapore International Airline) = Sex In the Air
> MAS(Malaysian Airline System) = May Actually Shit
> PAL( Philipines Airline) = Prick Always Long
> Cathay Pacific = Cunts & Penis
> AI(Air India) = Anally Inserted

Here are some more .....

SIA = Singapore Imitates America !!!