Fitness Shows I'd Like to See on ESPN

Ben

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
In article <38b218ab...@news.metro.net>, Dale, the drunk at Denny's
who calls every waitress Cindy and pees in his pants wrote:

>-Check out
>-
>-http://www.mykm.com/
>-
>-Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

This was actually a joke on Futurama a couple weeks ago. They were walking
through a gyn, and all you could see was the upper half of a wone, with
weights going up and down behind her.

--
< Ben >( late...@usa.net ){ http://www.netins.net/showcase/benssite/ }

"If I killed myself every time a woman dumped me, well - I guess I'd
still be dead. Forget that." - Loki, alt.revenge 02/01/99

~Steve-o

Jim Evans

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Comrade ~Steve-o declared:

} Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

That's what *he* said!

JIM

Paul L. Kelly

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
ste...@moonman.com (~Steve-o) attempted to infuriate me by saying:

>Check out
>
>http://www.mykm.com/

>Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

I really like the part in the instructions for use where it says, "It is
very difficult to overexercise vaginal muscles." That statement alone
is worth setting up an entire website.

--
Paul L. Kelly, whose daugher's world famous South American ornamental horned
frog, Lazarus, is, milligram for milligram, the luckiest frog on the planet.

bright...@mindspring.com Put dots between the words to e-mail.

Cici in Texas

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:35:55 -0600, late...@usa.net (Ben) wrote:

>In article <38b218ab...@news.metro.net>, Dale, the drunk at Denny's
>who calls every waitress Cindy and pees in his pants wrote:
>
>>-Check out
>>-
>>-http://www.mykm.com/
>>-

>>-Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

>This was actually a joke on Futurama a couple weeks ago. They were walking
>through a gyn, and all you could see was the upper half of a wone, with
>weights going up and down behind her.

Walking through a gyn? Damn, that must have stung!

Cici in Texas

trog

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

Ben wrote ...

> This was actually a joke on Futurama a couple weeks ago. They were walking
> through a gyn, and all you could see was the upper half of a wone, with
> weights going up and down behind her.

Sorry, Ben, you lost me there. I was OK as far as walking through the
gynæcologist but I still can't figure out what a wone is, despite the hint about
the weights. Is this a sort of in-joke that isn't an in-joke yet?
--
Tim.

Screwtape

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Cici in Texas schrieb:

>Walking through a gyn? Damn, that must have stung!

Not if it was only made of cotton.

--
,------------------------------------------------- ------ ---- -- - - -
|--------------------------------------------- ---- ---- --- -- - - - -

| Darn rhodents, sigging anything that moves! -- Nils Desle

Henriette Kress

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
WIBBLE

ste...@moonman.com (~Steve-o) wrote:
>Check out
>http://www.mykm.com/

Somebody please tell me this is a joke site.

>Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

Enable java in order to see the picture, and -then- run your mouse over it to
see it in motion.

While the concept is valid (women need to exercise the pelvic floor muscles to
avoid the dribbles in their 7th or 11th decade, as menopause brings slacker
pelvic tissues) there is no need to turn Kegels, too, into an equipment sport.
Just bunch them up and relax, bunch and relax... regularly, every day.

I know I wouldn't use anything with that many sharp edges, and the potential for
that many pathogens, on -my- naughty bits.

/WIBBLE

Henriette

Ben

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <88tddj$2ntb$1...@quince.news.easynet.net>, "trog"

>-Ben wrote ...
>-
>-> This was actually a joke on Futurama a couple weeks ago. They were walking
>-> through a gyn, and all you could see was the upper half of a wone, with
>-> weights going up and down behind her.
>-
>-Sorry, Ben, you lost me there. I was OK as far as walking through the
>-gynæcologist but I still can't figure out what a wone is, despite the
hint about
>-the weights. Is this a sort of in-joke that isn't an in-joke yet?
>---
>-Tim.

I have no idea what happened to that post. Must be a modem problem.

--
Ben | latebird @ usa.net | < http://www.netins.net/showcase/benssite >
=== | ++++++++ + +++++++ | < Updated today! Go and vote on the List >

Jeffrey Kaplan

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, ~Steve-o
said:

; http://www.mykm.com/
;
; Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly, WHY, are you
finding this stuff?

--
Jeffrey Kaplan <*> I'm set up for PGP. Are you?
gor...@gordol.org <*> SF in New England: www.gordol.org

"President Clark put the embargo around Babylon 5, we didn't." "Then
you would have let us on." "You, yes. Your equipment, no." (Capt.
Sheridan and Dan Randall, B5 "The Illusion Of Truth")

Screwtape

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Ben schrieb:

>In article <88tddj$2ntb$1...@quince.news.easynet.net>, "trog"
>>-Ben wrote ...
>>-
>>-> This was actually a joke on Futurama a couple weeks ago. They were walking
>>-> through a gyn, and all you could see was the upper half of a wone, with
>>-> weights going up and down behind her.
>>-
>>-Sorry, Ben, you lost me there. I was OK as far as walking through the
>>-gynæcologist but I still can't figure out what a wone is, despite the
>hint about
>>-the weights. Is this a sort of in-joke that isn't an in-joke yet?
>>---
>>-Tim.
>
>I have no idea what happened to that post. Must be a modem problem.

Your ISP told you to turn off error correction, right?

--
,------------------------------------------------- ------ ---- -- - - -
| Screwtape | Reply-To: is munged on Usenet | members.xoom.com/thristian
|--------------------------------------------- ---- ---- --- -- - - - -

| "Bang your head! Mental health will drive you mad!" -- Weird Al

Ben

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <slrn8b4h...@ferd2.thristian.org>,
thristianS...@atdot.org wrote:

>-Ben schrieb:
>->In article <88tddj$2ntb$1...@quince.news.easynet.net>, "trog"
>-><tr...@REMOVETHISzoom.co.uk> wrote:
>->>-Ben wrote ...

>->>-
>->>-> This was actually a joke on Futurama a couple weeks ago. They were
walking

>->>-> through a gyn, and all you could see was the upper half of a wone, with
>->>-> weights going up and down behind her.

>->>-
>->>-Sorry, Ben, you lost me there. I was OK as far as walking through the

>->>-gynæcologist but I still can't figure out what a wone is, despite the
>->hint about
>->>-the weights. Is this a sort of in-joke that isn't an in-joke yet?
>->>---
>->>-Tim.
>->
>->I have no idea what happened to that post. Must be a modem problem.
>-
>-Your ISP told you to turn off error correction, right?

/me wishes he knew how to turn off error correction, just to claim that's
true...

Ben late...@usa.net http://www.netins.net/showcase/benssite/
--
"Did you ever get to thinking that maybe you are just an android, placed
on earth by an advanced civilization of huge radish-like aliens who are

Ed Chauvin IV

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Unsubstantiated rumors have been circulating that ~Steve-o has 17
toes.

>Check out

>http://www.mykm.com/
>
>Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.
>

>~Steve-o
>Who thinks its a shame he couldn't run that page through the
>Jar-jargonizer.

The dialectizer, on the other hand, had no difficulty.

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/dialectp.cgi?dialect=redneck&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mykm.com%2F

Ed "Hawrhawrhawr" Chauvin IV

--

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,

Sid

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

~Steve-o <ste...@moonman.com> wrote in message

> Check out
>
> http://www.mykm.com/
>
> Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

Kinky!

Sid

Sid

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00

Ben <late...@usa.net> wrote in message

> In article <38b218ab...@news.metro.net>, Dale, the drunk at Denny's
> who calls every waitress Cindy and pees in his pants wrote:
>
> >-Check out
> >-
> >-http://www.mykm.com/
> >-
> >-Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

> This was actually a joke on Futurama a couple weeks ago. They were walking
> through a gyn, and all you could see was the upper half of a wone, with
> weights going up and down behind her.

Talking about Futurama, what episode number is it now?

Sid

TechnoAtheist

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:04:36 GMT, a group of grunting monkeys claiming to be
ste...@moonman.com (~Steve-o) wrote:

>Check out
>
>http://www.mykm.com/

You know, I had this feeling that when I started the page'o'links, folks would
start adding stuff like this.

Kinda "Yahoo! for the deeply disturbed"

Ed Chauvin IV

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
Unsubstantiated rumors have been circulating that TechnoAtheist has 12
toes.

>On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:04:36 GMT, a group of grunting monkeys claiming to be
>ste...@moonman.com (~Steve-o) wrote:
>
>>Check out
>>
>>http://www.mykm.com/
>>

>You know, I had this feeling that when I started the page'o'links, folks would
>start adding stuff like this.

I just hope that page is manually created, and not the result of some
sort of unattended script. Otherwise someone might be tempted to link
to DMP's organ.

Oh wait, he's already linked it.

Ed Chauvin IV

Ben

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <i5l5bscare9vo4so5...@4ax.com>, TechnoAtheist
<techno...@spamIsBad.email.com> wrote:

>-On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:04:36 GMT, a group of grunting monkeys claiming to be
>-ste...@moonman.com (~Steve-o) wrote:
>-
>->Check out
>->
>->http://www.mykm.com/
>->
>-
>-You know, I had this feeling that when I started the page'o'links, folks would
>-start adding stuff like this.
>-
>-Kinda "Yahoo! for the deeply disturbed"

Oh, and my name is Ben Brockert, not "Brokert". You could just leave it as
"Ben", but I guess there are two of us, aren't there.

Ben
--
http://www.netins.net/showcase/benssite/index/

"In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the
humble reasoning of a single individual." -- Galileo Galilei, 1564-1842

Ben

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <22E71DAEC504D111B781...@pfs21.ex.nus.edu.sg>,
"Sid" <s...@siddhartha.8m.com> wrote:

>-Ben <late...@usa.net> wrote in message
>-news:latebird-210...@mdpl-01-094.dialup.netins.net...
>-> In article <38b218ab...@news.metro.net>, Dale, the drunk at Denny's

>-> who calls every waitress Cindy and pees in his pants wrote:
>->

>-> >-Check out
>-> >-
>-> >-http://www.mykm.com/
>-> >-

>-> >-Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

>->
>-> This was actually a joke on Futurama a couple weeks ago. They were walking
>-> through a gyn, and all you could see was the upper half of a wone, with
>-> weights going up and down behind her.
>->
>-
>-Talking about Futurama, what episode number is it now?

Erm... dunno. Ask in alt.tv.futurama

It was the one where the Doctor crustacean person went to his home planet
to have sex.

--
Ben | late...@usa.net | http://www.netins.net/showcase/benssite |
"The single best way to avoid being called a jerk is not to act like one

Uncle Jesse

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
In article <4sh4bsskr742o51oc...@news.std.com>, Jeffrey
Kaplan <postm...@gordol.org> wrote:

> While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, ~Steve-o
> said:
>
> ; http://www.mykm.com/
> ;

> ; Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

> You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly, WHY, are you
> finding this stuff?

Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.
DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.

"A little nonsense now and then, |"If it walks out of the fridge, let it go"
Is relished by the wisest men." | -- John Dougherty "If it loves you it
--W.W.| will come back." -- Ian Davis (in RHOD)
_________________________________|_________________________________________
Theta Xi
Kappa Sigma 1175

TechnoAtheist

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:52:08 -0600, a group of minkoys claiming to be
late...@usa.net (Ben) wrote:

>Oh, and my name is Ben Brockert, not "Brokert". You could just leave it as
>"Ben", but I guess there are two of us, aren't there.

d'oh.

fixed. (or will be shortly)

TechnoAtheist

Feb 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/22/00
On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:45:12 -0500, a group of incredibly ooged out monkeys
claiming to be uncle...@mac.com (Uncle Jesse) wrote:

>In article <4sh4bsskr742o51oc...@news.std.com>, Jeffrey
>Kaplan <postm...@gordol.org> wrote:
>
>> While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, ~Steve-o
>> said:
>>
>> ; http://www.mykm.com/
>> ;
>> ; Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.
>>
>> You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly, WHY, are you
>> finding this stuff?
>
>Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.
>DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
>I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.

Ok, I found one that i will not be adding...

"Weren't you here yesterday for that prostrate exam?"

~Steve-o

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
I had to get a mop because TechnoAtheist
<techno...@spamIsBad.email.com> yacked this on my shoe:

>>http://www.mykm.com/

>You know, I had this feeling that when I started the page'o'links, folks

>would start adding stuff like this.

>Kinda "Yahoo! for the deeply disturbed"

I like that.

"Do you Yurk?!?"

~Steve-o

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
I had to get a mop because uncle...@mac.com (Uncle Jesse) yacked
this on my shoe:

>Oh that's nothing. Try http://***.******.** It was linked from slashdot.

>DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.

That was unnecessary.

Uncle Jesse

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
In article <38b349ea...@news.metro.net>, Dale, the drunk at Denny's

who calls every waitress Cindy and pees in his pants wrote:

> I had to get a mop because uncle...@mac.com (Uncle Jesse) yacked
> this on my shoe:
>
> >Oh that's nothing. Try http://***.******.** It was linked from slashdot.
> >DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
>
> That was unnecessary.

You were warned. Repeatedly.

I didn't have the luxury of a warning. And I was at work. This was not good.

Sid

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

> In article <22E71DAEC504D111B781...@pfs21.ex.nus.edu.sg>,
> "Sid" <s...@siddhartha.8m.com> wrote:
>
> >-Ben <late...@usa.net> wrote in message
> >-news:latebird-210...@mdpl-01-094.dialup.netins.net...
> >-> In article <38b218ab...@news.metro.net>, Dale, the drunk at
Denny's

> >-> who calls every waitress Cindy and pees in his pants wrote:
> >->
> >-> >-Check out
> >-> >-
> >-> >-http://www.mykm.com/
> >-> >-
> >-> >-Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.
> >->
> >-> This was actually a joke on Futurama a couple weeks ago. They were
walking
> >-> through a gyn, and all you could see was the upper half of a wone,
with
> >-> weights going up and down behind her.
> >->
> >-
> >-Talking about Futurama, what episode number is it now?
>
> Erm... dunno. Ask in alt.tv.futurama
>
> It was the one where the Doctor crustacean person went to his home planet
> to have sex.

Oh ok! I have that episode.

Sid

Jason Willoughby

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Uncle Jesse, a beast of pure hatred with purpose malign, wrote:

I know I'm not hungry anymore...

> Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.

> DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.

> I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.

I'm truly disappointed in the lack of goatse.cx at that site. Why go
through all the trouble to get that domain, and then not use it?

Jeffrey Kaplan

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, Uncle Jesse
said:

; > You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly, WHY, are you
; > finding this stuff?
;
; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.

; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.

YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?

--
Jeffrey Kaplan <*> I'm set up for PGP. Are you?
gor...@gordol.org <*> SF in New England: www.gordol.org
The World does not necessarily agree with my opinions.

"It has no... attributes." (Amb. Mollari, B5 "There All The Honor
Lies")

Jim Evans

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Comrade Jeffrey Kaplan declared:

} said:
}
} ; > You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly, WHY, are you
} ; > finding this stuff?
} ;
} ; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.
} ; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
} ; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.
}
} YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?

You know, I was going to go check this out until this comment.

JIM, has his limits

--
The JIM Experience -- http://welcome.to/the_jim_experience
Win absolutely nothing in The Big Fat Hydrogen Guy Contest:

~Steve-o

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
I had to get a mop because Jim Evans <jev...@physics.uottawa.ca>

yacked this on my shoe:

>} ; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.

>} ; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
>} ; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.

>} YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?

>You know, I was going to go check this out until this comment.

It's nothing so polite as a mutilated penis. It's much worse. Trust
me. I'm having nightmares about that picture.

Viki

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
Jim Evans <jev...@physics.uottawa.ca> wrote in message
.uottawa.ca...

> On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Comrade Jeffrey Kaplan declared:
> } While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do
that, Uncle Jesse
> } said:
> }
> } ; > You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly,
WHY, are you
> } ; > finding this stuff?
> } ;
> } ; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was
linked from slashdot.
> } ; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really
*really* *REALLY* gross.
> } ; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This
means you.
> }
> } YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?
>
> You know, I was going to go check this out until this
comment.

I sincerely wish that I had not.
I never closed a screen so damn fast in my life.

I have learned my lesson. No MORE.

Viki

Nobody Knows

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

Jeffrey Kaplan wrote in message
<7d37bs4cus7ntiqms...@news.std.com>...

>While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, Uncle Jesse
>said:
>
>; > You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly, WHY, are you
>; > finding this stuff?
>;
>; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.
>; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
>; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.
>
>YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?

I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do have a
piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
very...titillating piercing...

RST

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
@
@ ;
@ ; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.
@ ; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
@ ; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.
@
@ YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?

Speaking of DMP, check out alt.religion.kibology. there's a thread about him
there. oh, wait, DMP's is pierced, not stapled.

--
RST;G! a?16 d? e*- h! r++ s: t tv++ b+++>++++ w--- x+ C++ D? DI+ E--- G K+++
L++>+++ M+>- o O? P+ PE PGP-- PS+++ UL++++ V-- W- X- Y?;beka.thomas@yahoo_com

Jeffrey Kaplan

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, Jim Evans
said:

; On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Comrade Jeffrey Kaplan declared:
; } While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, Uncle Jesse
; } said:
; }
; } ; > You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly, WHY, are you
; } ; > finding this stuff?
; } ;
; } ; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.
; } ; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
; } ; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.
; }
; } YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?
;
; You know, I was going to go check this out until this comment.

At least I managed to save one pair of eyes, even if it wasn't mine.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan <*> I'm set up for PGP. Are you?
gor...@gordol.org <*> SF in New England: www.gordol.org
The World does not necessarily agree with my opinions.

"Is this the way you wanted it Zack, is it?!?!" (Mr. Garibaldi, B5
"Point Of No Return")

Sid

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

Uncle Jesse <uncle...@mac.com> wrote in message

> In article <4sh4bsskr742o51oc...@news.std.com>, Jeffrey
> Kaplan <postm...@gordol.org> wrote:
>
> > While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, ~Steve-o
> > said:
> >
> > ; http://www.mykm.com/
> > ;
> > ; Make sure you run your mouse over it to see it in motion.

> > You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly, WHY, are you
> > finding this stuff?
>
> Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.
> DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
> I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.

*PUKE*

Don't ever do that again!

Sid

Sid

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

> I had to get a mop because Jim Evans <jev...@physics.uottawa.ca>
> yacked this on my shoe:
>
> >} ; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from

slashdot.
> >} ; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY*
gross.
> >} ; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.
>
> >} YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?
>
> >You know, I was going to go check this out until this comment.
>
> It's nothing so polite as a mutilated penis. It's much worse. Trust
> me. I'm having nightmares about that picture.

OH!
Lucky I didn't see it completely. For once I am thankful for images that
load bit by bit.

Sid

Sid

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

Viki <thev...@stargate.net> wrote in message

> Jim Evans <jev...@physics.uottawa.ca> wrote in message
> .uottawa.ca...
> >
> > On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Comrade Jeffrey Kaplan declared:
> > } While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do
> that, Uncle Jesse
> > } said:
> > }
> > } ; > You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly,

> WHY, are you
> > } ; > finding this stuff?
> > } ;

> > } ; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was
> linked from slashdot.
> > } ; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really
> *really* *REALLY* gross.
> > } ; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This
> means you.
> > }
> > } YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?
> >
> > You know, I was going to go check this out until this
> comment.
>
> I sincerely wish that I had not.
> I never closed a screen so damn fast in my life.

Me too.

Sid

Daniel E. Macks

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
Jeffrey Kaplan <postm...@gordol.org> said:
>While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, Jim Evans
>said:
>
>; On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Comrade Jeffrey Kaplan declared:

>; } While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, Uncle Jesse
>; } said:
>; }
>; } ; > You're scaring me, man. How, and more importantly, WHY, are you
>; } ; > finding this stuff?
>; } ;
>; } ; Oh that's nothing. Try http://www.goatse.cx It was linked from slashdot.
>; } ; DON'T blame me if you do go there. It is really *really* *REALLY* gross.
>; } ; I mean it. I take no responsibility whatsoever. This means you.
>; }
>; } YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?
>;
>; You know, I was going to go check this out until this comment.
>
>At least I managed to save one pair of eyes, even if it wasn't mine.

Where do you keep 'em? Are they for good luck, or just a conversation piece?

dan, whose bright red Siamese fighting fishies live in a jar
--
Daniel Macks
dma...@a.chem.upenn.edu

Jeffrey Kaplan

Feb 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/26/00
While idling wondering if the Pakmara can really do that, Daniel E.
Macks said:

; >; } YSSF. Why are you taking pictures of Dumpcarat?
; >; You know, I was going to go check this out until this comment.
; >At least I managed to save one pair of eyes, even if it wasn't mine.
; Where do you keep 'em? Are they for good luck, or just a conversation piece?

I keep 'em on my Desktop for luck.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan
gor...@gordol.org <*> I'm set up for PGP. Are you?

The World does not necessarily agree with my opinions.

SF events in New England listed at www.gordol.org

"I've been running the scanners, recording everything I can." "What
have you found?" "It's the same sequence repeated over and over
again. I've just seen Babylon 5 destroyed four times." (Mr.
Garibaldi and Capt. Sheridan, B5 "War Without End, Pt. 1")

Ami

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
Nobody Knows wrote:

> <snipped the gross stuff>

> I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do have a
> piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
> very...titillating piercing...

I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this. Also, come
up for a name for the area so we can avoid this description in the future. How
'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?

Jim Evans

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Comrade Screwtape declared:
} Ami schrieb:

Hm. We've seen you before, haven't we?

} >Nobody Knows wrote:
} >> <snipped the gross stuff>
} >>
} >> I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do have a
} >> piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
} >> very...titillating piercing...
} >
} >I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this.
}

} Unfortunately, that's not an option for many RHODites - we've been told about
} most of DMP's piercings before, and in loving detail.

}
} > Also, come up for a name for the area so we can avoid this
} > description in the future. How 'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?
}

} How about we call it "Dr Fred Mbogo"?

That would go well with his other piercing, the Ring of the Niebelung.

JIM, WAGN3R R00LZ D00D!!1!!1!!!

--
The JIM Experience - http://welcome.to/the_jim_experience
The GIANT Hydrogen Guy Tenth Anniversary Special!

Uncle Jesse

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
In article <38D1510B...@yourewell.com>, Ami
<no_spam_thanks...@yourewell.com> wrote:

> Nobody Knows wrote:
>
> > <snipped the gross stuff>
> >
> > I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do have a
> > piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
> > very...titillating piercing...
>

> I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this. Also, come

> up for a name for the area so we can avoid this description in the
future. How
> 'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?

Um, I thought it already had a name--the Chin Rest. At least on women anyway.

"A little nonsense now and then, |"If it walks out of the fridge, let it go"
Is relished by the wisest men." | -- John Dougherty "If it loves you it
--W.W.| will come back." -- Ian Davis (in RHOD)
_________________________________|_________________________________________
Theta Xi
Kappa Sigma 1175

Be nice or The URL(tm) comes back.

Screwtape

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Ami schrieb:

>Nobody Knows wrote:
>> <snipped the gross stuff>
>>
>> I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do have a
>> piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
>> very...titillating piercing...
>
>I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this.

Unfortunately, that's not an option for many RHODites - we've been told about

most of DMP's piercings before, and in loving detail.

>Also, come

>up for a name for the area so we can avoid this description in the future. How
>'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?

How about we call it "Dr Fred Mbogo"?

--
,------------------------------------------------- ------ ---- -- - - -
| Screwtape | Reply-To: is munged on Usenet | members.xoom.com/thristian
|--------------------------------------------- ---- ---- --- -- - - - -

| "Brekekex koax koax" -- Aristophanes

Nobody Knows

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00

Ami wrote in message <38D1510B...@yourewell.com>...

>Nobody Knows wrote:
>
>> <snipped the gross stuff>
>>
>> I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do have a
>> piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
>> very...titillating piercing...
>
>I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this. Also,

come
>up for a name for the area so we can avoid this description in the future.
How
>'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?

The piercing itself is a 'guiche' will that do?

Nobody Knows

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00

Screwtape wrote in message ...
>Ami schrieb:

>>Nobody Knows wrote:
>>> <snipped the gross stuff>
>>>
>>> I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do have
>>> piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
>>> very...titillating piercing...
>>
>>I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this.
>
>Unfortunately, that's not an option for many RHODites - we've been told
about
>most of DMP's piercings before, and in loving detail.

Come on, admit it, you found it...alluring to hear about my piercings didn't
you?

>>Also, come
>>up for a name for the area so we can avoid this description in the future.
How
>>'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?
>

>How about we call it "Dr Fred Mbogo"?

My isthmus shall not be referred to as "Dr. Fred Mbogo" That's a silly name

Viki

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Nobody Knows <ten.asu@rekrapmd> wrote in message

> Ami wrote in message <38D1510B...@yourewell.com>...
> >Nobody Knows wrote:
> >
> >> <snipped the gross stuff>
> >>
> >> I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I
mentioned that I do have a
> >> piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my
balls. Its a
> >> very...titillating piercing...
> >
> >I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to
know this. Also,

> come
> >up for a name for the area so we can avoid this
description in the future.
> How
> >'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?
>
> The piercing itself is a 'guiche' will that do?

I thought real men didn't eat guiche?

Viki
....oh, come on, someone was gonna say it...

Daniel E. Macks

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Viki <thev...@stargate.net> said:
>Nobody Knows <ten.asu@rekrapmd> wrote:

>> >I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this.
>> >Also, comeup for a name for the area so we can avoid this

>> >description in the future. How 'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?
>>
>> The piercing itself is a 'guiche' will that do?
>
>I thought real men didn't eat guiche?

No, real men don't use cliche.

>Viki
>....oh, come on, someone was gonna say it...

dan, whose bright red Siamese fighting fishies are glad somebody finally did

Daniel E. Macks

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
Nobody Knows said:

> Have I mentioned that I do have a piercing just in front of my asshole,
> just behind my balls.

Repeatedly.

> Its a very...titillating piercing...

I'd've thought it'd be more of a sacramental piercing...

dan, whose bright red Siamese fighting fishies' breasts aren't located
down there

RST

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
@ > Nobody Knows wrote:
@ >
@ > > <snipped the gross stuff>
@ > >
@ > > I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do have a
@ > > piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
@ > > very...titillating piercing...
@ >
@ > I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this. Also, come
@ > up for a name for the area so we can avoid this description in the
@ future. How
@ > 'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?
@
@ Um, I thought it already had a name--the Chin Rest. At least on women anyway.

rearrange this a bit... 'the area in front of the asshole and behind the balls
on women."

I wasn't aware we had balls. [1]

[1] despite what some idiots on both sides may say, ovaries are NOT the same
thing.

Richard Fitzpatrick

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
RST wrote...

>Uncle Jesse <uncle...@mac.com> wrote:
>@ In article <38D1510B...@yourewell.com>, Ami
>@ <no_spam_thanks...@yourewell.com> wrote:
>@
>@ > Nobody Knows wrote:
>@ >
>@ > > <snipped the gross stuff>
>@ > >
>@ > > I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do
have a
>@ > > piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
>@ > > very...titillating piercing...
>@ >
>@ > I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this.
Also, come
>@ > up for a name for the area...

>@
>@ Um, I thought it already had a name--the Chin Rest. At least on women
anyway.

>rearrange this a bit... 'the area in front of the asshole and behind the
balls
>on women."

Perineum. The word you are looking for is perineum.

Richard.
{Replies have to get the lead out.}

Uncle Jesse

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
In article <slrn8d5dfe.60...@p15-term3-indy.netdirect.net>,
com_...@thomas.beka wrote:

> Uncle Jesse <uncle...@mac.com> wrote:
> @ In article <38D1510B...@yourewell.com>, Ami
> @ <no_spam_thanks...@yourewell.com> wrote:
> @
> @ > Nobody Knows wrote:
> @ >
> @ > > <snipped the gross stuff>
> @ > >
> @ > > I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do
have a
> @ > > piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
> @ > > very...titillating piercing...
> @ >
> @ > I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this.
Also, come

> @ > up for a name for the area so we can avoid this description in the
> @ future. How
> @ > 'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?

> @
> @ Um, I thought it already had a name--the Chin Rest. At least on women
anyway.

> rearrange this a bit... 'the area in front of the asshole and behind the balls
> on women."

<language name=RSTese>
s/balls/genitalia/
</language>

> I wasn't aware we had balls. [1]
>

> [1] despite what some idiots on both sides may say, ovaries are NOT the same
> thing.

Well, they come from the same fetal tissue but go in opposite directions and
make different things. So they are very similar if not the same.

Jim Evans

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000, Comrade Sara M declared:

} Scrotum

That's what *she* said!

JIM, mmm, context-free quoting...

Uncle Jesse

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
In article <38D391F4...@speedlink.com.au>, Sara M
<e...@speedlink.com.au> wrote:

> Scrotum

Scrot 'em? i don't even know 'em.

RST

Mar 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/18/00
@ <e...@speedlink.com.au> wrote:
@
@ >
@ > >

@ > > > @
@ > > > @ > Nobody Knows wrote:
@ > > > @ >
@ > > > @ > > <snipped the gross stuff>
@ > > > @ > >

@ > > >
[...]

KEYBOARD

Sara M

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00

Uncle Jesse wrote:

> In article <slrn8d5dfe.60...@p15-term3-indy.netdirect.net>,
> com_...@thomas.beka wrote:
>

> > Uncle Jesse <uncle...@mac.com> wrote:
> > @ In article <38D1510B...@yourewell.com>, Ami
> > @ <no_spam_thanks...@yourewell.com> wrote:
> > @

> > @ > Nobody Knows wrote:
> > @ >

> > @ > > <snipped the gross stuff>
> > @ > >

> > @ > > I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do

> have a

> > @ > > piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a

> > @ > > very...titillating piercing...

> > @ >
> > @ > I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this.

> Also, come

> > @ > up for a name for the area so we can avoid this description in the

> > @ future. How

> > @ > 'bout the Isthmus of Dumpcarat?
> > @

> > @ Um, I thought it already had a name--the Chin Rest. At least on women

> anyway.
> >
> > rearrange this a bit... 'the area in front of the asshole and behind the balls

> > on women."
>
> <language name=RSTese>
> s/balls/genitalia/
> </language>
>

> > I wasn't aware we had balls. [1]
> >

> > [1] despite what some idiots on both sides may say, ovaries are NOT the same
> > thing.

> Well, they come from the same fetal tissue but go in opposite directions and

> make different things. So they are very similar if not the same.

Scrotum

It's one of those words isn't it...

Jellyroll Papadopoulos

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
Also Sprach Uncle Jesse:

Massage: <unclejesse-18...@198.108.83.100>
Froom: uncle...@mac.com (Uncle Jesse)
On: Sat, 2391 Sep 1993 09:18:01 -0500

> > I wasn't aware we had balls. [1]

> > [1] despite what some idiots on both sides may say, ovaries are NOT the same
> > thing.

> Well, they come from the same fetal tissue but go in opposite directions and
> make different things. So they are very similar if not the same.

Alas, not entirely (if not in the least) true. Most men[0] have
vestigial ovaries (called the Hydatids[1] of Magnani, for those who
give a toss) on top of their testicles. The phrase "from the same
f[o]etal tissue" depends very much on when in f[o]etal development you
choose your tissue, but the inference from the differentiation between
the Hydatid of Magnani and the Testicle proper (comprising the
tightly-packed epididymideal[2] tissues) is that there are two
different germinal precursors involved.

I do not know whether there are vestigeal epididymides[3] in wimmin,
but I would not be surprised.

[0] The organs in question are sometimes removed from pubescent
boys when they become entrapped as the testicles descend,
leading to torsion and necrosis.
[1] Hydatides?
[2] Ooh, I *love* that word.
[3] See [2]

--
Jellyroll Papadopoulos

It makes John Dougherty happy, so it must be good.

Ed Chauvin IV

Mar 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/19/00
Unsubstantiated rumors have been circulating that Jellyroll
Papadopoulos has 39 toes.

Error: Missing footnote #o. Abort, Retry, Fail?

Ed Chauvin IV

--

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the Beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Freyja

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00

Richard Fitzpatrick <fit...@webone.Pb.com.au> wrote in message
| RST wrote...

| >Uncle Jesse <uncle...@mac.com> wrote:
| >@ In article <38D1510B...@yourewell.com>, Ami
| >@ <no_spam_thanks...@yourewell.com> wrote:
| >@
| >@ > Nobody Knows wrote:
| >@ >
| >@ > > <snipped the gross stuff>
| >@ > >
| >@ > > I saw nothing pierced in that picture. Have I mentioned that I do
| have a
| >@ > > piercing just in front of my asshole, just behind my balls. Its a
| >@ > > very...titillating piercing...
| >@ >
| >@ > I'm sure I speak for many when I say we did NOT need to know this.
| Also, come
| >@ > up for a name for the area...

| >@
| >@ Um, I thought it already had a name--the Chin Rest. At least on women
| anyway.
| >
| >rearrange this a bit... 'the area in front of the asshole and behind the
| balls
| >on women."
|
| Perineum. The word you are looking for is perineum.

Bingo! And you win today's star prize, a monogrammed ice cube!

--
Freyja "Noting that the perineum is located in the same area on men and
women"

Jellyroll Papadopoulos

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Also Sprach Freyja:

Massage: <NxRB4.9276$S4.7...@news1.rdc1.nj.home.com>
Froom: "Freyja" <lkpa...@cannedmeat.home.com>
On: Tue, 2394 Sep 1993 21:09:01 GMT

> Richard Fitzpatrick:

> | Perineum. The word you are looking for is perineum.

> Bingo! And you win today's star prize, a monogrammed ice cube!

I prefer a good frenulum myself.

TechnoAtheist

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:58:29 GMT, a group of vinyl monkeys claiming to be
Jellyroll Papadopoulos <Never...@email.com> wrote:

>Also Sprach Freyja:
>
>Massage: <NxRB4.9276$S4.7...@news1.rdc1.nj.home.com>
>Froom: "Freyja" <lkpa...@cannedmeat.home.com>
>On: Tue, 2394 Sep 1993 21:09:01 GMT
>________________________________________________________________________________
>
>> Richard Fitzpatrick:
>> | Perineum. The word you are looking for is perineum.
>
>> Bingo! And you win today's star prize, a monogrammed ice cube!
>
>I prefer a good frenulum myself.

Not me. Give me good old fashioned linoleum.

--
The RHOD links:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Drive/4406/links.html

Richard Fitzpatrick

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
TechnoAtheist wrote...
>A group of vinyl monkeys claiming to be Jellyroll Papadopoulos wrote:
>>Also Sprach Freyja:

>>> Richard Fitzpatrick:
>>>
>>> Bingo! And you win today's star prize, a monogrammed ice cube!
>>
>>I prefer a good frenulum myself.
>
>Not me. Give me good old fashioned linoleum.

You really should have prepuced that remark.

Richard.

Cici in Texas

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:58:29 GMT, Jellyroll Papadopoulos
<Never...@email.com> wrote:

>Also Sprach Freyja:
>
>Massage: <NxRB4.9276$S4.7...@news1.rdc1.nj.home.com>
>Froom: "Freyja" <lkpa...@cannedmeat.home.com>
>On: Tue, 2394 Sep 1993 21:09:01 GMT
>________________________________________________________________________________
>

>> Richard Fitzpatrick:
>> | Perineum. The word you are looking for is perineum.
>
>> Bingo! And you win today's star prize, a monogrammed ice cube!
>
>I prefer a good frenulum myself.

I *do* like the way you think . . .

Cici in Texas

trog

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00

Daniel E. Macks wrote ...
> Nobody Knows said:
> >
> > Have I mentioned that I do have a piercing just in front of my asshole,
> > just behind my balls.
>

> Repeatedly.
>
> > Its a very...titillating piercing...
>
> I'd've thought it'd be more of a sacramental piercing...

or maybe a fundamental piercing ...
--
Tim.
"You gather the idea that Mauritius was made first, then heaven; and that heaven

trog

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00

Daniel E. Macks wrote ...
> Viki <thev...@stargate.net> said:
> >Nobody Knows <ten.asu@rekrapmd> wrote:

> >> The piercing itself is a 'guiche' will that do?
> >
> >I thought real men didn't eat guiche?
>
> No, real men don't use cliche.

Not when they've found their niché.

Henriette Kress