Irony Defined [true]

Henry W. Farkas

May 23, 2007, 10:30:01 PM5/23/07

>From today's "Good Morning America" broadcast:

"Coming up, Al Gore says that our democracy is being ruined by television,
which turns issues into entertainment! But first, here's Brad Pitt and
Angelina Jole walking down the red carpet at Cannes: our exclusive
interview!"

{*sigh*}

--
Selected by Jim Griffith. MAIL your joke to fu...@netfunny.com.
Attribute the joke's source if at all possible. A Daemon will auto-reply.

Remember: Only ONE joke per submission. Extra jokes may be rejected.
For the full submission guidelines, see http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/

This joke's link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/07/May/irony.html