Prince of Persia 2 - Megadrive

Air Raid

Aug 11, 2006, 3:42:55 PM8/11/06
http://www.hidden-palace.org/?news/c/5

haven't checked it out myself, maybe this weekend I'll get around to
it.

quote:

"Enjoy. You can easily see there are many differences between the MD
and SNES version, which was released. I might come up with a
differences list in the future.

Thanks to: Jurai, Techokami, CheeseBacon, HeranBago, Miles"

rob.o...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2006, 4:14:15 PM8/11/06

Air Raid wrote:
> http://www.hidden-palace.org/?news/c/5
>
> haven't checked it out myself, maybe this weekend I'll get around to
> it.

Wow, I never thought this one would see the light of day! If this
exists there's a good chance that MD Power Piggs may surface. Both of
these games were being developed by Titus (and not Broderbund for PoP2)
and were canned at around the same time.

BelPowerslave

Aug 11, 2006, 4:46:49 PM8/11/06

Wow, and they're actually not lording it over us going "Hey, check it
out, we've got this awesome beta and you'll *never* see it, because
we'll *never* share it. Hahahahahahahaaaa, suck it."

Bel

the...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2006, 7:46:08 PM8/12/06
> > > http://www.hidden-palace.org/?news/c/5
> > >
> > > haven't checked it out myself, maybe this weekend I'll get around to
> > > it.
> > >
> > Wow, I never thought this one would see the light of day! If this
> > exists there's a good chance that MD Power Piggs may surface. Both of
> > these games were being developed by Titus (and not Broderbund for PoP2)
> > and were canned at around the same time.

This Megadrive port wasn't developed by Titus, but by Microids, sorry.
And yea, expect more releases from me in the future :)

drx

rob.o...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2006, 12:04:29 AM8/13/06

the...@gmail.com wrote:

> This Megadrive port wasn't developed by Titus, but by Microids, sorry.
> And yea, expect more releases from me in the future :)

Thanks for the correction. I didn't know POP2 was being developed
until I saw a Euro MD rarity list that had both Power Piggs and POP2
mentioned. Must be my bad memory. :-)

There's two Megadrive games that are complete but I've never seen a
real, non pirate, release for::Dominus and Fido Dido. The ROM for
Dominus has been around for ages and I've seen FD as a Russian/Chezch
pirate cart but the real releases elude me, if they exist.

BTW, are you the same drx who was in #RGVC a few months ago?

AirRaid

Aug 13, 2006, 1:53:21 AM8/13/06

hi, thanks for releasing POP2. I still have not tried it, but will for
sure this week :)

do you happen to know if the MegaDrive game action/adventure/RPG game
'Vazome' was completed? it was better known in the western world as,
Dando.

Treco was the developer of Dando. there were previews of it in EGM and
Mega Play.
even print ads were run.

200...@wongfaye.com

Aug 13, 2006, 11:24:47 PM8/13/06
wow if only someone could find a socks the cat beta

BelPowerslave

Aug 14, 2006, 4:53:49 PM8/14/06
> wow if only someone could find a socks the cat beta

Has the SNES beta even been found?

Bel