NFL Football Question

dougy

Oct 23, 1994, 9:19:09 PM10/23/94
Jim Lukis (jlu...@kentlaw.edu) wrote:
: Has anyone played TROY AIKMAN FOOTBALL?
: If so, is it any good?
: How does it compare to Madden or Montana?

: Thanks,

: Jim

Wait for Christmas. NFL Quarterback Club blows them all away. Amazingly
enough itŐs from Acclaim. Check it out.

Jim Lukis

Oct 20, 1994, 7:41:43 AM10/20/94

Rinehart Estrella

Oct 27, 1994, 2:06:21 AM10/27/94
I tested Troy Aikman, so my opinion is slightly biased. However, Madden
still has better gameplay. Troy has alot more features such as Design
your own plays and salaries. You can even do custom seasons. I like
Troy more than Montana though. I can't stand the voice in Montana and I
don't like the view, let alone the gameplay. Troy Aikman is worth trying
out though. It has some very cool features and the gameplay is not that
bad.

Randy Estrella, Williams Entertainment Tester.

Hi Tim!

Tim Heydelaar

Oct 29, 1994, 3:39:26 AM10/29/94
In article <CyBIA...@crash.cts.com>,

I heard that in troy Aikman you could play as the Mortal Kombat
characters. Is this true? Some guy who was sitting next to me in class
named Kramer told me this. Can you clarify this situation? Other than
that I love the game!!! Custom play, Custom Season!! You guys are the best!!!
When is Troy 96 coming out? Oooh, I get a stiffy just thinking about it!!

-Tim Heydelaar

Yes, I can be strange. Oh, hi randy!

Rinehart Estrella

Oct 30, 1994, 1:59:17 AM10/30/94
Tim, go ahead and let the cat out of the bag. :).
false rumor guy!!!. Kramer was a good touch, though. anyways, you know
about the next troy. so there.

Randy, all around worker at Williams Ent.

Media Services

Nov 3, 1994, 5:05:40 AM11/3/94
In article <38f22d$l...@dockmaster.phantom.com> dmye...@phantom.com (dougy) writes:
>From: dmye...@phantom.com (dougy)
>Subject: Re: NFL Football Question
>Date: 24 Oct 1994 01:19:09 GMT

>: Thanks,

>: Jim

Really? This is the first i heard of this game.
Is this for Sega Genesis? What features does it have?

Thanks,

Jim

3032799202

Nov 8, 1994, 10:11:07 AM11/8/94
Dr. Techno (U47...@uicvm.uic.edu) wrote:
: Didn't NFL quarterback club come out last year. I never found but I saw adds fo
: r it.

No, it didn't. It was being developed for Acclaim by Park Place Productions
(who made the original Madden), but was delayed when Park Place's programmers
were lured to Sony. Acclaim was forced to finish the game in-house, and it
should be released later this year, having been souped-up to 24-meg size.

Dr. Techno

Nov 7, 1994, 10:29:18 AM11/7/94