Wanted Vectrex Items

hcmffm

Jan 3, 2011, 6:34:12 AM1/3/11
In 2010 my Vectrex collection grew nicely (thanks to Chris!).

There's some items that I'm still looking for:

== GCE Originals
- 3D imager with 3D Minestorm (CIB)
- 3D Narrow Escape
- 3D Crazy coaster
- StarCastle
- Polar Rescue

== Homebrew
- Vecaves
- Logo
- VecSport Boxing
- Star Sling (LE)
- Tour de France (old version)
- Bubble Stand
- Dust Cover (MB?)
- Cube Quest
- Thrust
- I, Cyborg
- War of the Robots
- Solar Wars
- Joust

Items are supposed to be complete (CIB) and in mint or near mint condition.
A number of the above items are "sometimes" seen and sold at ebay, but I
prefer to purchase these items directly from a collector to avoid ebay
charges, Paypal charges, and custom fee (if possible). Please contact me if
you (in)tend to sell your Vectrex items and think your items should go into
the hands of a nice German Vectrex collector. :-)

- Helmut

rpgcollector

Jan 4, 2011, 1:50:35 PM1/4/11

I thought there was only one copy of Joust and Mayhem owns it? Was
there a larger release?

hcmffm

Jan 4, 2011, 2:10:14 PM1/4/11
> I thought there was only one copy of Joust and Mayhem owns it? Was
> there a larger release?
You're right, there's only copy of Joust. My listing of Joust is just a kind
of reminder to make this game public one day.

rpgcollector

Jan 4, 2011, 5:52:28 PM1/4/11

Well then I second your request to make this public!!!!!!!!

Revival Studios

Jan 5, 2011, 6:35:18 AM1/5/11
On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 12:34:12 +0100, "hcmffm" <h...@sfp-online.de> wrote:

>In 2010 my Vectrex collection grew nicely (thanks to Chris!).
>
>There's some items that I'm still looking for:

>== Homebrew
>- Vecaves
>- Bubble Stand

>- Solar Wars
>- Joust

Aren't we all ;-)

hcmffm

Jan 5, 2011, 10:26:34 AM1/5/11
>>There's some items that I'm still looking for:
>>== Homebrew
>>- Vecaves
>>- Bubble Stand
>>- Solar Wars
>>- Joust
>
> Aren't we all ;-)
:-)) Yes, indeed. ;-)

Mayhem

Jan 5, 2011, 12:26:19 PM1/5/11
I thought you got a Solar Wars at the Eurocon where Alex sold the
demos Martijn?

As for Joust, well if I ever get the overlays from John then I might
think about it in some format. Note that it's only about 30% complete;
the gameplay mechanics are present but not a lot else.

Which version of VecSports Boxing is referred to here, as there are
three different releases of it? And Thrust is available now from John
Dondzila given Mark has passed the baton along. Or did you want Mark's
original version instead?

Sean Kelly might still have Cube Quest left, I'll have to ask him the
next time I see him... whenever that may be.

Alex Nicholson

Jan 5, 2011, 2:39:39 PM1/5/11
Hi Helmut,

I can provide all the items listed.
Some I will sell for at a good market price, rare items might require
a generous speculative offer. :)

> == GCE Originals
> - 3D imager with 3D Minestorm (CIB) - Available CIB with or without discrete tear. or without box.

> - 3D Narrow Escape
> - 3D Crazy coaster
> - StarCastle
> - Polar Rescue
>
> == Homebrew

> - Logo. #01 available for the right price.
> - Star Sling (LE) #10 (or thereabouts) for fair price, #01 for the right price.
> - Tour de France (old version) - Not for sale.
> - Bubble Stand.

> - Dust Cover (MB?)
> - Cube Quest

> - Thrust -I assume this must a a special version? so I guess no.

> - I, Cyborg
> - War of the Robots

> - Solar Wars (one of the 8 preview LEs)
> - Joust - Rights now with Mayhem, so no sale possible.

Plenty of others like Kousos and jap games but I assume you don't need
them..

Hope this helps.

Cheers Alex
email me on gmail or on alex@vectorzoaDOTcom

hcmffm

Jan 6, 2011, 2:32:04 PM1/6/11
Alex, you've got mail... ;-)

Richard H.

Jan 6, 2011, 4:45:44 PM1/6/11
Alex, AAMOI would you consider selling some of your games as
downloads ?

Richard H.

hcmffm

Jan 6, 2011, 6:01:50 PM1/6/11
Good points and comments, Mayhem.

> As for Joust, well if I ever get the overlays from John then I might
> think about it in some format.

Do you mean John Donzila?

> Note that it's only about 30% complete;
> the gameplay mechanics are present but not a lot else.

Oh, I didn't know that the game is unfinished. So it will need completion
first to make it public, which makes things even harder. :-|

> Which version of VecSports Boxing is referred to here, as there are
> three different releases of it?

Hmm, I know of two versions of VecSports Boxing: The first version with the
first box design (pretty limited) and the second with the new box design.
What is the third version?

> And Thrust is available now from John
> Dondzila given Mark has passed the baton along. Or did you want Mark's
> original version instead?

I'd like to have Mark's original version with box (no overlay).

> Sean Kelly might still have Cube Quest left, I'll have to ask him the
> next time I see him... whenever that may be.

Would be nice if you could ask Sean.

- Helmut