Apprentice : Play-Magic-via-Modem

Jen

Dec 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/8/95
Hi all,

I've just written a program name Apprentice, it lets people play Magic
via modem. It has been tested on Windows 3.1 and Windows 95. It's mostly
stable now, being in it's seventh version.

Apprentice simulates a gaming table on which cards can be played on.
It doesn't actually understand the rules of Magic itself. Basically,
it's a game manager, managing a player's cards, graveyard, deck etc. It
handles the shuffling and drawing of cards, the tapping of cards,
placing cards on the gaming table etc. It's a tool.

Anyway, those interested in furhter information or in downloading it
can do so at:

http://www.singnet.com.sg/~sntan

Check it out. I'm looking forward to any comments and ways of
improving it.