Final time-out ratios in Spain

1 view

Damnans

Sep 26, 2007, 4:27:19 AM9/26/07
This information comes from the Archons of the 82 standard constructed
tournaments organized by the Hispanic Conclave (The Spanish VTES
Association) in the last 4 years.

OVERALL INFORMATION
===================

The top seed won 32 out of 82 final rounds.

FINALS THAT DID NOT TIME OUT
============================

72 out of 82 final rounds did not time out.

9 out of 72 final rounds that did not time out, had no game win.

TIMED OUT FINALS
================

10 out of 82 final rounds timed out

4 out of 10 timed-out finals had a game win.

The top seed player won 4 out of 10 timed-out finals.

--
Damnans

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans
http://www.vtes.net

Bram Vink

Sep 26, 2007, 5:52:52 AM9/26/07

The last 2, how do they coincide? of the ones with game wins during
time outs, how many were by the top seed? :P

Oortje

Sep 26, 2007, 6:11:30 AM9/26/07
> > This information comes from the Archons of the 82 standard constructed
> > tournaments organized by the Hispanic Conclave (The Spanish VTES
> > Association) in the last 4 years.

Is it possible to construct an average deck from all 82 entries?

Anthony Coleman

Sep 26, 2007, 6:16:33 AM9/26/07

Huh?

I must be totally missing something here :) but that request makes no
sense whatsoever..

THis is the first actual data we have on the subject - Is it possible
to get more frmo other countries?

Ant

Alex Ek

Sep 26, 2007, 10:49:39 AM9/26/07
Anthony Coleman skrev:

Hi!
Ofcourse it is!
This is the time-out data gathered from all
constructed tournaments I've organised. Or atleast
the ones I still have the archon from.

Number of Constructed tournaments: 36 (2005-2007)

Ending before timelimit: 32
Ending before timelimit but without a gamewin: 1
Ending with the 1:st seed player winning: 12

Ending with a time-out: 4
Ending with a time-out but still wih a gamewin: 0
Ending with the 1:st seed player winning: 3

This includes he 2005, 2006 and 2007 Swedish ECQ
and the 2007 EC.
About 1/5 of these tournaments had no timelimit,
about 3/5 had a 2,5 h timelimit and about 1/5 had
a 2 h timelimit.

Regards
Alex Ek
VEKN Prince of Gothenburg, Sweden

Damnans

Sep 26, 2007, 2:04:27 PM9/26/07
On Sep 26, 11:52 am, Bram Vink <jja.v...@hccnet.nl> wrote:
> On 26 sep, 10:27, Damnans <damnansv...@ono.com> wrote:
>

> > This information comes from the Archons of the 82 standard constructed
> > tournaments organized by the Hispanic Conclave (The Spanish VTES
> > Association) in the last 4 years.
>
> > OVERALL INFORMATION
> > ===================
>
> > The top seed won 32 out of 82 final rounds.
>
> > FINALS THAT DID NOT TIME OUT
> > ============================
>
> > 72 out of 82 final rounds did not time out.
>
> > 9 out of 72 final rounds that did not time out, had no game win.
>
> > TIMED OUT FINALS
>
> > 10 out of 82 final rounds timed out
>
> > 4 out of 10 timed-out finals had a game win.
>
> > The top seed player won 4 out of 10 timed-out finals.
>

> The last 2, how do they coincide? of the ones with game wins during
> time outs, how many were by the top seed? :P

Just 1 :-)