Hermana Hambrienta Menor / Mayor + Embrace

35 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Carl Hatberg

ungelesen,
12.10.2009, 08:32:3912.10.09
an
If a Hermana Hambrienta Menor (or Mayor) makes an Embrace, it would
result in a 1-cap Sabbat Blood Brother vampire. I'm assuming, since an
embrace only copies the clan and default sect, that the Embrace does
not gain the Mexico Circle trait.

After we tool some [san] or [SAN] onto an Embrace through Sanguine
Instruction, are Embraces allowed to play Sanguinus cards among
themselves even though they don't explicitly belong to a city circle?

Relevant Sanguinus text:
"Choose X ready Blood Brothers you control who belong to the same
circle as this acting vampire (including this acting vampire). Each
chosen vampire must burn a blood, or this card has no effect."

Hermana Hambrienta Menor, 2, pot san , Blood Brother, 4, [LoB:C]
Sabbat. Mexico circle. When moved into ready region during the
influence phase, she burns 2 blood or is burned. Hermana is not unique
and does not contest.

Embrace, The, Action, 2 blood, R2/R , [Jyhad:R2, V:TES:R, CE:R2]
Requires a ready non-Sterile vampire. +1 stealth action. Put this card
in play; it becomes a 1 capacity vampire. This vampire is not
considered unique, must hunt this turn, and is the same clan as the
acting vampire.

Agent of Power, Master, C , [LotN]
Master: Discipline. Trifle. Unique. Put this card on a vampire you
control and choose a Discipline. This vampire gains 1 level of that
Discipline. Burn this card during your discard phase.

Sanguine Instruction, Action, C1 , [Bloodlines:C1]
Requires a ready vampire. +1 stealth action. Choose a Discipline this
vampire has at superior. Put this card on a ready vampire of the same
clan as this acting vampire. The vampire with this card has the normal
level of the chosen Discipline. If the vampire already had the
Discipline, he or she now has the superior level of that Discipline.
The vampire`s capacity increase`s by 1; the vampire is one generation
older. Cannot be placed on a vampire with the superior version of the
Discipline.

Walk of Caine, Action Modifier, Sanguinus, C1 , [Bloodlines:C1]
Choose X ready Blood Brothers you control who belong to the same
circle as this acting vampire (including this acting vampire). Each
chosen vampire must burn a blood, or this card has no effect.
[san] After playing this card, you cannot play another action modifier
to further increase the bleed for this action. +X bleed. Only usable
as a bleed action is announced.
[SAN] As [san] above, but usable any time before the action is
resolved.

--
Carl Hatberg

LSJ

ungelesen,
12.10.2009, 08:37:5312.10.09
an
Carl Hatberg wrote:
> If a Hermana Hambrienta Menor (or Mayor) makes an Embrace, it would
> result in a 1-cap Sabbat Blood Brother vampire. I'm assuming, since an
> embrace only copies the clan and default sect, that the Embrace does
> not gain the Mexico Circle trait.

True.

> After we tool some [san] or [SAN] onto an Embrace through Sanguine
> Instruction, are Embraces allowed to play Sanguinus cards among
> themselves even though they don't explicitly belong to a city circle?

No.
See "Circle" in the rulebook glossary:
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/rulebook/rulebook.html#wod_glossary

Or the Blood Brother page:
http://white-wolf.com/vtes/blbbr.html

Jozxyqk

ungelesen,
12.10.2009, 08:56:1512.10.09
an
Carl Hatberg <c.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After we tool some [san] or [SAN] onto an Embrace through Sanguine
> Instruction, are Embraces allowed to play Sanguinus cards among
> themselves even though they don't explicitly belong to a city circle?

Nope, only "this Embrace who belongs to a private Circle" and Angelo can
play Sanguinus cards as a group with each other.

XZealot

ungelesen,
12.10.2009, 09:36:3312.10.09
an
On Oct 12, 7:32 am, Carl Hatberg <c.hatb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If a Hermana Hambrienta Menor (or Mayor) makes an Embrace, it would
> result in a 1-cap Sabbat Blood Brother vampire. I'm assuming, since an
> embrace only copies the clan and default sect, that the Embrace does
> not gain the Mexico Circle trait.

For some reason I thought all blood brothers were sterile.
Apparently, that is not true for the Hungry Sisters.....

Carl Hatberg

ungelesen,
12.10.2009, 11:25:2912.10.09
an
On Oct 12, 3:36 pm, XZealot <xzea...@cox.net> wrote:
> > If a Hermana Hambrienta Menor (or Mayor) makes an Embrace, it would
> > result in a 1-cap Sabbat Blood Brother vampire. I'm assuming, since an
> > embrace only copies the clan and default sect, that the Embrace does
> > not gain the Mexico Circle trait.

> For some reason I thought all blood brothers were sterile.
> Apparently, that is not true for the Hungry Sisters.....

Alas, no cheesy shenanigans. Still, a horde of Hermana + Embrace
lemmings might have its uses.

Back to the lab.

Juggernaut1981

ungelesen,
12.10.2009, 17:10:0512.10.09
an

Just make a disposable computer hack deck...

bwross

ungelesen,
12.10.2009, 19:42:5612.10.09
an

The Blood Brothers were originally created sterile by design, in order
to keep them under control (a lesson learned from when Gargoyles broke
free). The Sisters were part of a modern experiment (run by the !
Tremere in Mexico) which required that they not be sterile (something
about circular feeding... a side effect of that is that the Sisters
all look a like, new ones slowly shifting their features through the
practice). Then the !Tremere were suddenly eliminated without
notice... leaving no one to watch over the experiment, which then
broke free and started breeding like crazy. As a campaign element,
they're essentially "killer kees"... they breed and spread, slowly
taking over more and more territory.

Anyways, that's what I recall off the top of my head.

Brent Ross

echia...@yahoo.com

ungelesen,
15.10.2009, 23:39:5515.10.09
an

Yes, that's right. Most Blood Brothers are sterile, but the Hermanas
were an except. They are discussed more thoroughly in Mexico City by
Night.

In terms of game terms, this has been addressed ever since Bloodlines
first came out. Back then the question involved Clan Impersonating to
Blood Brother (you'd be a circle of one, and non-sterile so you could
Embrace 1-cap Blood Brothers as well).

0 neue Nachrichten