Why did the Chicken cross the road ? (cainite answers)

Orpheus

May 1, 2007, 11:57:08 AM5/1/07
Anarch : Because he's a rebel chicken.

Assamite : because he had a contract to fulfill on the other side.

Baali : to be the sacrifice in our ceremony to call the Great
Beaaaaaaaaaaast !!!

Brujah : Who are you calling chicken ?

!Brujah : You fucking ask one more fucking question to me I'll fucking take
your fucking head off !!

Caitiff : because he was rejected from the Camarilla on the other side.

Gangrel : because he got called by us, his brother animals, because we
absolutely need to tell him that woof woof meow cockledidoo !!

City Gangrel : because he discovered that the road was much more fun than
the farm where he grew up !

Giovanni : What chicken ? You mean that dead chicken over there ? Wanna see
him rise and join my horde of zombie pets ? And then I'll feed them the
entrails of my dead nephew before I turn him into a guardian spirit... Come
back, what's wrong ?

Follower of Set : no one can resist the appeal of the dark side of the
Force... of the road... I mean the Temptation of Set. What, just because I'm
a centuries old vampire I can't be a Darth Vader fan ?!

Harbinger of Skulls : because he had no more cards to play. BTW, Master
Phase : Dia De Los Muertos...

Lasombra : It was dark, he got lost, and now he's a Nocturn that I'll
recruit, do you try to block ?

Malkavian : Because the clock was ticking ! So the salad got an urgent need
to redeem itself by floating on a violin handle, and that's the plain truth
of it !!

!Malkavian : the chicken is the real enemy !! See how he crosses the road ?!
On an unimportant side note, I'm bleeding you for 5.

Nosferatu : that ugly thing was a chicken ? How revulsive... Oh, no, sorry,
it's my mirror again...

!Nosferatu : frzzzd fede auiddss jjrriiiri sddididis !!

(next time we'll interview one with more regular teeth...)

Pander : because he got accepted by the Sabbat on the other side.

Ravnos : because he saw the illusion of a cute hen on the other side ;
wonder who did that ?

Salubri : because it was the road to Golconda !

!Salubri : because it was the road to rightful vengeance !

Toreador : because the other side was much more beautiful in the light of
the sun, and... Ooooooooh, what beautiful light, I will go in the sun now.

!Toreador : because he wanted his death to be a work of art.

Tremere : because his sire told him to.

!Tremere : What chicken ? There - is - no - chicken. There - never - was -
any - chicken.

Tzimisce : that was no chicken, really. It was a ghoul I grew annoyed with.

Ventrue : Because he got summoned by the Prince.

!Ventrue : Because he's a rebel chicken.

(and the circle is complete)

----------
Orpheus

JJeff

May 2, 2007, 3:39:46 AM5/2/07
You missed Samedi, Daugthers and possibly Black Hand answers? Or did I
miss something?

Jazzbeaux

May 2, 2007, 4:22:05 AM5/2/07
On May 2, 8:39 am, JJeff <JeffJ...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You missed Samedi, Daugthers and possibly Black Hand answers? Or did I
> miss something?

And the Ahrimanes, so often ignored... :(

Sam

Orpheus

May 2, 2007, 4:46:40 AM5/2/07
>> You missed Samedi, Daugthers and possibly Black Hand answers? Or did I
>> miss something?
>
> And the Ahrimanes, so often ignored... :(
>
> Sam

I know, just no particular idea yet, and I wanted to let you guys express
yourself too !! ;-)

As I wasn't sure this particular exercise was succesful, I'd rather let
people ask for more if it's good than read too much if it's not. ;-)

Orpheus

Jazzbeaux

May 2, 2007, 5:48:59 AM5/2/07

Ahrimanes: because Muricia called.

Sam

Slytherin

May 2, 2007, 10:27:19 AM5/2/07

Samedi - Because someone built a Multi-Storey Car park on my crypt

Daughters - There's always one more gig to do

Andy
VEKN Setite Ruler of Cambridge

Teeka

May 2, 2007, 10:28:21 AM5/2/07

Heh.

Had a long good laugh at this. Brilliance!

I'll have a go at the rest:

Abominations: because it was changed into a half-chicken-half-goat,
and would never be able to go home again.

Akunanse: to practice its new ability, "Devil Channel - Drumstick".

Baali: because it sold its soul to the devil for immortality, so he
finally could.

Blood Brothers: that was not the same chicken.

Daughters of Cacophony: because it wanted to go to the nearby rock
festival.

Gargoyles: because its master told it to.

Kyasid: because it knew the true answers to existence lay on the other
side.

Nagaraja: because it finished eating all the other chickens living on
this side.

Samedi: because it needed a cheap plastic surgeon.

True Brujah: the chicken never crossed the road. It stayed where it
was and let the earth move beneath it.

Black Hand: because the cows on the other side were clearly signs of
Gehenna and had to be killed.

Imbued: to sacrifice himself for the good of all chickenkind. He will
be forever missed.

librarian

May 2, 2007, 1:44:37 PM5/2/07
Teeka wrote:
>>> yourself too !! ;-)
>>> As I wasn't sure this particular exercise was succesful, I'd rather let
>>> people ask for more if it's good than read too much if it's not. ;-)
>>> Orpheus
>

> True Brujah: the chicken never crossed the road. It stayed where it
> was and let the earth move beneath it.

Have to clean tea off my keyboard now.

thanks,

chris

--
Super Fun Cards
http://myworld.ebay.com/superfuncards/

Teeka

May 2, 2007, 2:52:29 PM5/2/07
On 2 mei, 19:44, librarian <aucti...@superfuncards.com> wrote:
> Have to clean tea off my keyboard now.
>
> thanks,
>
> chris

Lol. Any time! :-)

Wookie813

May 2, 2007, 6:54:57 PM5/2/07
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Assamite: He was setting range to long.

Anarch: What does it matter? The chicken should be able to go wherever
he pleases, whenever he pleases. The fact that you INSIST on knowing
why belies your fear. Fear that one night you might no longer be in
control...

Nosferatu: I could tell you, but I'm interested in what you know about
Farmer Jenkins. Perhaps we could come to an understanding?

Tzimisce: That ain't no chicken. Be thankful it did.

JJeff

May 2, 2007, 8:33:19 PM5/2/07
Ishtarri: He didn't just cross the road, he was a glutton on a forced
march to find more feed

Osebo: It was his choice, right boys? *Looks at enforcers beside him
aiming their weapons at the chicken as it crosses*

Guruhi: This side of the road was our land, we are the land, it had to
get off of us.

Akunanse: It was a Wise Chicken, it sought the path of the Spider to
seek new wandering grounds.