Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Kevin Walsh

ungelesen,
25.07.2005, 12:47:5925.07.05
an
Suppose that Blythe Candeleria and Masika St John are in combat with
each other, each is on full blood, and each plays Theft of Vitae at
superior. What is the end result?

Both on 3 blood?
Both on 1 blood?
Something else?

adam....@gmail.com

ungelesen,
25.07.2005, 16:37:0725.07.05
an
Both at one blood.

They both burn off the extra two blood they stole because they were
already filled up.

Peter D Bakija

ungelesen,
25.07.2005, 17:58:2325.07.05
an
adam....@gmail.com wrote:

No, really. I'm not doing this to be an ass. I'm just trying to hand out
good advice.

Quote the stuff you are responding to. It *really* makes following your
posts much easier. Not every one (in fact most people) can't see the posts
that you are responding to.

Peter D Bakija
pd...@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"So in conclusion, our business plan is to sell hot,
easily spilled liquids to naked people."
-Brittni Meil

Chris Berger

ungelesen,
25.07.2005, 19:16:5925.07.05
an

Also not doing this to be a jerk, but incorrect. Both will end up at
full blood, everything works simultaneously, and the blood doesn't
drain off until the end. As so:

1) Both vampires declare strikes. Also any post-declaration,
pre-resolution cards or effects are played.
2) Both vampires steal 2 blood - note that vampires *can* steal blood
in excess of capacity, and it actually goes on them until...
3) Blood in excess of capacity drains off.

Step number 2 involves the targetted vampire losing 2 blood and the
thefting vampire gaining 2 blood, all as an indivisible action - no
effects can happen in the middle of step 2 (such as blood draining off
or Anathema kicking in). And since there are 2 vampires thefting, both
of them steal the blood as part of "step 2".

LSJ

ungelesen,
26.07.2005, 06:15:2326.07.05
an

Correct.

--
LSJ (vtesr...@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (remove spam trap to reply)
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

adam....@gmail.com

ungelesen,
26.07.2005, 10:50:5826.07.05
an
Chris Berger wrote:

> adam.hu...@gmail.com wrote:

>>Both at one blood.

>>They both burn off the extra two blood they stole because they were
>>already filled up.

> Also not doing this to be a jerk, but incorrect. Both will end up at
> full blood, everything works simultaneously, and the blood doesn't
> drain off until the end. As so:

> 1) Both vampires declare strikes. Also any post-declaration,
> pre-resolution cards or effects are played.
> 2) Both vampires steal 2 blood - note that vampires *can* steal blood
> in excess of capacity, and it actually goes on them until...
> 3) Blood in excess of capacity drains off.

> Step number 2 involves the targetted vampire losing 2 blood and the
> thefting vampire gaining 2 blood, all as an indivisible action - no
> effects can happen in the middle of step 2 (such as blood draining off
> or Anathema kicking in). And since there are 2 vampires thefting, both
> of them steal the blood as part of "step 2".

LSJ

Correct.

ME:

Ok thanks, did not know that.