[LSJ] Titled vampires

Damnans

Jun 14, 2001, 2:58:14 AM6/14/01
Imagine that I have a Ventrue Directorate Assembly in play, and that I
control Rufina Soledad. Is she considered a titled vampire (since she
has 1 extra vote during political actions)?.

And what if I have a Legacy of Pander in play? Are my non-titled Pander
considered titled (since they now have 1 vote)?.

Thanks in advance.
Greetings,
Damnans

Halcyan 2

Jun 14, 2001, 4:24:46 AM6/14/01
>Imagine that I have a Ventrue Directorate Assembly in play, and that I
>control Rufina Soledad. Is she considered a titled vampire (since she
>has 1 extra vote during political actions)?.
>
>And what if I have a Legacy of Pander in play? Are my non-titled Pander
>considered titled (since they now have 1 vote)?.

No. Just because a vampire has votes doesn't necessarily mean he/she is titled.
The Ventrue Directorate and Legacy of Pander don't make the appropriate
vampires titles, just like how Alamut or a Bewitching Oration wouldn't either.

Halcyan 2

LSJ

Jun 14, 2001, 6:29:54 AM6/14/01

Correct. If a vampire has votes printed on his card (or a title printed on
his
card), then he's titled. [6.3.4]

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Sylvain Gogel

Jun 14, 2001, 6:36:54 AM6/14/01
so thetmes is titled ?

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> a écrit dans le message news:
3B289222...@white-wolf.com...

LSJ

Jun 14, 2001, 6:44:58 AM6/14/01

Does he fit the description above and in the cited section of the rules?

(Boy, this thread would be easier to follow if people followed the
USENET posting guidelines, eh?)

Gomi no Sensei

Jun 14, 2001, 12:54:49 PM6/14/01
In article <at0W6.24134$aB5.2...@tengri.easynet.fr>,

Sylvain Gogel <syl...@cognition.fr> wrote:
>so thetmes is titled ?

Please refrain from top-posting. Quote a relevant section of what you're
responding to, then add your comments _below_ the quoted sections.

That way, it's clearer to everyone what you're talking about.

>"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> a écrit dans le message news:
>3B289222...@white-wolf.com...

>> If a vampire has votes printed on his card (or a title

>printed on
>> his
>> card), then he's titled. [6.3.4]

Reading the post to which you are responding can occasionally
be illuminating. I recommend the practice. In this particular
instance, your question has been answered before it was asked.

gomi
--
Yes, I believe but I'd rather not pray
What I believe in I'd rather not say, baby