Blackhorse Tanner Turn LSJ

Daneel

Feb 8, 2004, 3:55:13 AM2/8/04
With regard to Mr. Tanner's ability, what constitutes a "turn"? Is it
a given methuselah's turn? Can I use his ability once during each
methuselah's turns (by cycling Forced or something)? If not, what is
the exact timeframe during which his ability can be used once?

Thanks,

Daneel

The Lasombra

Feb 8, 2004, 9:32:13 AM2/8/04
On 8 Feb 2004 00:55:13 -0800, dan...@eposta.hu (Daneel) wrote:

>With regard to Mr. Tanner's ability, what constitutes a "turn"?

One player's untap phase thru discard phase.

> Is it a given methuselah's turn?

Yes.

>Can I use his ability once during each methuselah's turns (by cycling Forced or something)?

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/rulebook/

3. Playing the Game

Each player's turn is composed of the following five phases, in order:
1. Untap Phase Untap all your cards.
2. Master Phase Play a master card.
3. Minion Phase Have your minions perform actions.
4. Influence Phase Attempt to control vampires in your uncontrolled
region.
5. Discard Phase Discard a card from your hand (and draw another).

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

LSJ

Feb 8, 2004, 10:43:28 AM2/8/04
The Lasombra wrote:
> On 8 Feb 2004 00:55:13 -0800, dan...@eposta.hu (Daneel) wrote:
>>With regard to Mr. Tanner's ability, what constitutes a "turn"?
> One player's untap phase thru discard phase.
>
>>Is it a given methuselah's turn?
> Yes.
>
>>Can I use his ability once during each methuselah's turns (by cycling Forced or something)?
> Yes.

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Daneel

Feb 8, 2004, 2:39:04 PM2/8/04
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<40265920...@white-wolf.com>...

> The Lasombra wrote:
> > On 8 Feb 2004 00:55:13 -0800, dan...@eposta.hu (Daneel) wrote:
> >>With regard to Mr. Tanner's ability, what constitutes a "turn"?
> > One player's untap phase thru discard phase.
> >
> >>Is it a given methuselah's turn?
> > Yes.
> >
> >>Can I use his ability once during each methuselah's turns (by cycling Forced or something)?
> > Yes.
>
> Correct.

Thank you for the answer.

Bye,