[LSJ]: John Paleologus (Tzimisce)

Bruno Robalo

May 16, 2004, 1:27:24 PM5/16/04
Hi!

I own a gaming store in Tercena Portugal and at this moment we are helding a
pre release event. My question is regarding the Tzimisce vampire John
Paleologus. His special says during his controler's untap phase he may burn
2 blood to cause his controller's prey to burn 1 pool. My question is if he
has 9 blood can he burn 8 blood to cause his controller's prey to burn 4
pool?

Thanks

Bruno Robalo
Prince of Oeiras