Tap a tapped minion

Baaliprimogen

Aug 7, 2009, 2:25:50 AM8/7/09
Hi
May you tap a tapped minion? Is any card that taps a minion playable
on a tapped minion?
like these cards:

Deep Song
Type: Action
Requires: Animalism
[ani] (D) Bleed at +1 bleed.
[ANI] Frenzy. (D) Enter combat with and tap a ready vampire controlled
by another Methuselah. In that combat, that vampire is considered the
acting minion.

Rarity: KoT:C

May you Enter combat with a tapped vampire?

extrala

Aug 7, 2009, 2:47:49 AM8/7/09
As far as I know you can use Deep Song to enter combat with a tapped
minion. The difference with those cards is the actual phrase used:
1. "<Do something> and tap ..." allows you to perform the action *and*
tap that minion as a side-effect.
2. "Tap to <do something> .." requires untapped minion as target to
perform the action.

Best Regards,
Ralf
====================
http://extrala.blogspot.com

Orpheus

Aug 7, 2009, 3:26:43 AM8/7/09
extrala wrote:
> On Aug 7, 8:25 am, Baaliprimogen <VegardKi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> May you tap a tapped minion? Is any card that taps a minion playable
>> on a tapped minion?
>> like these cards:
>>
>> Deep Song
>> Type: Action
>> Requires: Animalism
>> [ani] (D) Bleed at +1 bleed.
>> [ANI] Frenzy. (D) Enter combat with and tap a ready vampire
>> controlled by another Methuselah. In that combat, that vampire is
>> considered the acting minion.
>>
>> Rarity: KoT:C
>>
>> May you Enter combat with a tapped vampire?

> As far as I know you can use Deep Song to enter combat with a tapped
> minion.

Yes you can.

The difference with those cards is the actual phrase used:
> 1. "<Do something> and tap ..." allows you to perform the action *and*
> tap that minion as a side-effect.
> 2. "Tap to <do something> .." requires untapped minion as target to
> perform the action.

Precisely.

Care Take,

Orpheus