7DRL win Stones of Chaos: the True God

idontexist

Mar 10, 2009, 7:04:25 PM3/10/09
I mite not have time the rest of the week to work on this so I am
gonna say im done.

http://stonesofchaos.googlecode.com/files/truegod7drlsrc.zip

http://stonesofchaos.googlecode.com/files/Truegod7drlwin.zip

Try to please the random number god by completing a quest every level.
a bunch of random stuff can happen to you so watch out.

It (unfortunatly) only seems to build on windows and i dont have
access to a non windows computer for about a week so i cant fix that.
Sorry non windows users, I'll have something for you next year.

deej

Mar 12, 2009, 11:17:52 AM3/12/09

You make a hard game, sir. I like it.

legend....@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2009, 12:44:43 AM3/14/09
On Mar 10, 7:04 pm, idontexist <jamesericw...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I mite not have time the rest of the week to work on this so I am
> gonna say im done.

LOL @ the hurry up message. The game feels natural, like the
roguelikes I have played in the past. I took a quick look at your
source code. It seems very clean.

- Legend of Angband
http://legend-angband.blogspot.com/

deej