7DRL Challenge community blog

Thomas Larsen

Feb 25, 2011, 12:18:45 AM2/25/11
Hello folks!

I've set up http://tendrl.org/ as a community "blog" for this year's
Seven-Day Roguelike Challenge (7DRL) Challenge. I encourage all
challengers to check it out, join, and start posting! :-)

Cheers,
Tom.

Nik Coughlin

Feb 25, 2011, 3:10:59 AM2/25/11
On Feb 25, 6:18 pm, Thomas Larsen <larsen.thoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks!
>
> I've set uphttp://tendrl.org/as a community "blog" for this year's

> Seven-Day Roguelike Challenge (7DRL) Challenge. I encourage all
> challengers to check it out, join, and start posting! :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Tom.

I have 7drl.org if you'd like me to point it? It's pointed at the
roguebasin 7drl page at the moment.

Thomas Larsen

Feb 25, 2011, 3:48:47 AM2/25/11
On Feb 25, 7:10 pm, Nik Coughlin <nrkn....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 6:18 pm, Thomas Larsen <larsen.thoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello folks!
>
> > I've set uphttp://tendrl.org/asa community "blog" for this year's

> > Seven-Day Roguelike Challenge (7DRL) Challenge. I encourage all
> > challengers to check it out, join, and start posting! :-)
>
> > Cheers,
> > Tom.
>
> I have 7drl.org if you'd like me to point it? It's pointed at the
> roguebasin 7drl page at the moment.

That would be awesome. :-D

Thanks,
Tom.

Thomas Larsen

Feb 25, 2011, 3:47:54 AM2/25/11
On Feb 25, 7:10 pm, Nik Coughlin <nrkn....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 6:18 pm, Thomas Larsen <larsen.thoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello folks!
>
> > I've set uphttp://tendrl.org/asa community "blog" for this year's

> > Seven-Day Roguelike Challenge (7DRL) Challenge. I encourage all
> > challengers to check it out, join, and start posting! :-)
>
> > Cheers,
> > Tom.
>
> I have 7drl.org if you'd like me to point it? It's pointed at the
> roguebasin 7drl page at the moment.

That would be awesome! :-D

Thanks,
Tom.

Nik Coughlin

Feb 25, 2011, 4:15:39 AM2/25/11
On Feb 25, 9:47 pm, Thomas Larsen <larsen.thoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 7:10 pm, Nik Coughlin <nrkn....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 25, 6:18 pm, Thomas Larsen <larsen.thoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hello folks!
>
> > > I've set uphttp://tendrl.org/asacommunity "blog" for this year's

> > > Seven-Day Roguelike Challenge (7DRL) Challenge. I encourage all
> > > challengers to check it out, join, and start posting! :-)
>
> > > Cheers,
> > > Tom.
>
> > I have 7drl.org if you'd like me to point it? It's pointed at the
> > roguebasin 7drl page at the moment.
>
> That would be awesome! :-D
>
> Thanks,
> Tom.

What's the IP address? You'll have to do the binding at your end

Actually email me, the address I post from is valid

purplearcanist

Feb 28, 2011, 1:40:30 AM2/28/11
On Feb 24, 10:18 pm, Thomas Larsen <larsen.thoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks!
>
> I've set uphttp://tendrl.org/as a community "blog" for this year's

> Seven-Day Roguelike Challenge (7DRL) Challenge. I encourage all
> challengers to check it out, join, and start posting! :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Tom.

can I review the games on this blog after the contest?

Thomas Larsen

Feb 28, 2011, 11:10:59 PM2/28/11
On Feb 28, 5:40 pm, purplearcanist <ejg_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 10:18 pm, Thomas Larsen <larsen.thoma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello folks!
>
> > I've set uphttp://tendrl.org/asa community "blog" for this year's

> > Seven-Day Roguelike Challenge (7DRL) Challenge. I encourage all
> > challengers to check it out, join, and start posting! :-)
>
> > Cheers,
> > Tom.
>
> can I review the games on this blog after the contest?

Certainly! That's definitely something I had in mind, and the blog
would be ideal.

Tom.