Quivers

瀏覽次數:92 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Paul J Gans

未讀,
2010年11月7日 晚上8:42:402010/11/7
收件者:
I'm playing Angband v31.2v2. There is a new bit of equipment,
a quiver. That's neat. Right now I've got a more or less
new character with a quiver containing a lot of ordinary
arrows (1d4) (0,0). If just found a stack of much better
arrows (+4,+6). I'd like to dump the ordinary arrows and
put these in the quiver.

But I find no way to dump the contents of the quiver or
alternatively to replace the contents of the quiver.

Anyone have any insights on this? There seems to be
nothing in the online help system about this.

--
--- Paul J. Gans

Eddie Grove

未讀,
2010年11月7日 晚上10:09:472010/11/7
收件者:

To put something into the quiver, you use the (w)ield command.
To remove something, you use (t)akeoff. It doesn't make sense,
but stuff in the quiver is treated like a wielded item such as
a ring or armor except when it isn't.

You can also (d)rop items that are wielded, using '/' when it prompts you for
something in your pack, which switches the list to wielded equipment.

Paul J Gans

未讀,
2010年11月13日 晚上9:44:552010/11/13
收件者:

Thanks Eddie!

Yes, that's a bit irrational, but I assume that Angband is running
out of letters... ;-)

--
--- Paul J. Gans

0 則新訊息