serial killers pinball

extraballin tmc

Jan 31, 2009, 4:52:13 PM1/31/09
It could never happen but I think it could be really cool. Just
imagine all the possibilities. I would certainly buy one nib, pre
order it in fact. I got the idea when I noticed there is a pin named
zodiac, momentarily got my hopes up.

cody chunn

Jan 31, 2009, 7:56:57 PM1/31/09
I think the FBI just got interested in your IP address.

--
-cody
--CARGPB4

"extraballin tmc" <iamtheg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

David Schulpius

Jan 31, 2009, 8:30:01 PM1/31/09
On Jan 31, 3:52 pm, extraballin tmc <iamthegame_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Sick

cccgol...@sbcglobal.net

Jan 31, 2009, 8:38:29 PM1/31/09
I don't know that I would agree with you, but I think John Wayne Gacy
would have loved being associated with something pertaining to playing
with balls.

pint...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2009, 10:21:03 PM1/31/09
I believe the Franklin Mint has the rights to come out with the
"Serial Killer Commemerative Coin Collection" first. So far they are
bogged down with Obama coins, so I think it will be awhile.

Mario
Pinthetic

Below me

Jan 31, 2009, 10:32:10 PM1/31/09
Hey, I got an idea for a serial killers pinball....you rig the pinball
machine's flippers like plus and minus contacts. So when the convicted
killer steps up to play, he gets fifty-thousand volts of juice.... and
gets fried like someone in an electric chair.

ldnayman

Jan 31, 2009, 10:34:59 PM1/31/09
On Jan 31, 4:52 pm, extraballin tmc <iamthegame_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

See..my constant beration has paid off!

FINALLY a good theme that would sell!

Lloyd Olson

Jan 31, 2009, 11:19:23 PM1/31/09
Perhaps you could get pinball into the Eastern block countries too, with a
Chikatilo pin. LTG :)

"ldnayman" <ldna...@aol.com> wrote in message