WPC NO-POP 2 kit clearance

Herb Schanke

Sep 16, 2012, 2:46:17 PM9/16/12
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to clear out my remaining stock of NO-POP 2 kits, so I'm
offering a "blow out" price until they are gone.

$25 shipped each or 5 for $100 shipped. Be sure to let me know which
games you are buying them for as the wiring harness is different
depending on the sound board is in each game.

Herb Schanke

What's a WPC NO-POP 2 kit??

This is a small circuit board (2.6" x 2.8") that will eliminate the
"pop" from the speakers of your WPC game at start up and shut down.
The best part is that it also includes a wiring harness that allows it
to be installed without cutting any of the wires on your game or
having to do any soldering. Installation is quick and easy
(installation instructions included). It can be mounted either in the
backbox or on the back side of the backbox door. If you'd rather not
screw it into the backbox you could also hang it with tie-wraps.

This board is for ALL WPC games. It is compatible with all three
sound boards used in the WPC line of games (the A-12738 sound board,
the A-16917 sound board, and the A-20516 audio/video board). While
the same board works with all 3 WPC sound boards, the wiring harness
for each sound board is unique and not interchangeable. So when
ordering, be sure to specify the game (or sound board) that you intend
to use the NO-POP 2 with so that I can ship the appropriate wiring
harness.

*** Please note, the WPC NO-POP 2 will eliminate the "pop" that
comes from the speakers at start up and shut down. It will NOT
eliminate the "screech" or second "pop" that some people have
described that occurs a few seconds after the power is turned on.

Herb Schanke

Sep 25, 2012, 9:46:10 PM9/25/12
Bump.

nitro...@neo.rr.com

Jan 9, 2013, 10:56:12 AM1/9/13
Are these still available?

Herb Schanke

Jan 10, 2013, 4:09:18 PM1/10/13
On Jan 9, 9:56 am, nitrojcr...@neo.rr.com wrote:
> Are these still available?

Yes, still have some available. Send me an email if you're interested
in ordering.

Herb Schanke

nitro...@neo.rr.com

Jan 10, 2013, 4:39:00 PM1/10/13
I need an email address please.

Herb Schanke

Jan 10, 2013, 5:41:33 PM1/10/13
On Jan 10, 3:39 pm, nitrojcr...@neo.rr.com wrote:
> I need an email address please.

hsch...@new.rr.com

nitro...@neo.rr.com

Jan 11, 2013, 9:44:52 AM1/11/13
I sent Email did you happen to see it?

rick...@frontiernet.net

Jan 13, 2013, 10:44:16 PM1/13/13
Hi Herb - I'd like to buy one of these from you for a Williams Fish Tales pinball. Please let me know how to pay you (paypal?) and I'll send payment out right away. Thanks, Glen

rick...@frontiernet.net

Jan 13, 2013, 10:55:07 PM1/13/13
Hi Herb - Please send me your email address to me so I can contact you to order the no-pop kit for my Williams Fish tales pin.

rick...@frontiernet.net

Jan 14, 2013, 6:44:11 PM1/14/13
Hi Herb - Not sure if you received my email request. Again, I'd like to get one of the no-pop kits for my Fish Tales machine. Thanks

nitrojcrawf

Jan 14, 2013, 7:57:27 PM1/14/13

It took him a few days to get back to me.

--
nitrojcrawf
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

rick...@frontiernet.net

Jan 14, 2013, 9:47:03 PM1/14/13
Thanks for the info. I was beginning to wonder.

nitrojcrawf

Jan 15, 2013, 11:19:07 AM1/15/13

I sent PayPal on Sunday, I will let you know how it turns out.

rick...@frontiernet.net

Jan 15, 2013, 11:12:11 PM1/15/13
OK thanks - I ordered several of these from Herb years ago and they work great. You need not worry about the quality. Hopefully I hear soon and yours arrives shortly.

jammer74

Mar 7, 2013, 8:55:08 PM3/7/13
On Jan 10, 5:41 pm, Herb Schanke <hscha...@new.rr.com> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 3:39 pm, nitrojcr...@neo.rr.com wrote: