Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Stern AC/DC Song List

Visto 608 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Jesse Wilson

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 3:58:598/1/12
For those that didn't see it in the other thread:

Back In Black
You Shook Me All Night Long
Highway To Hell
For Those About To Rock
T.N.T
Hells Bells
Thunderstruck
Let There Be Rock
Rock ‘N’ Roll Train
Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be
Whole Lotta Rosie
War Machine

Jesse

Jesse Wilson

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 4:00:588/1/12
Link to the YouTube promo piece by Stern:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNyVL8XErQA

Jesse

mummite

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 4:12:178/1/12
Man that gets me pumped! but I just bought a transformers LE! what
does pro, premium LE mean>?

Pinballed

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 4:17:138/1/12
All those naysayers...wrong wrong wrong! AC/DC is a reality! All good
songs too. hmmmm, maybe my first NIB. Gonna have to start dealing
crack or something tho...need $$$ for that.

Pinhack

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 5:56:018/1/12
What?? No Shoot to Thrill??? That one should have been a slam dunk.

--
Pinhack
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

Moon Jump

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 6:18:328/1/12
I agree. Love that song. I just think its funny. This game gets 10
tracks and they only got three for Tron. I also want to see what the
differences are with the three versions.

stevenp

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 9:07:038/1/12

Yeah, they missed Shoot to Thrill and Big Balls. Jesse? Nah.

I'd also take anything Stern puts in a promo video with a grain of salt.
Remember the TF promo? I'm still looking for a single toy in TF that
transforms....

--
stevenp

Todd S.

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 9:23:068/1/12
Promo video showing nothing of the actual game but a song list. Yawn,

danzur

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 9:40:158/1/12

Looks great...sure wish they would have used "Dirty Deeds" however :)

--
danzur

yenningComity

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 9:43:128/1/12

How can you do an acdc pinball machine without big balls? Maybe not the
full song, but at least a snippet.

--
yenningComity

lottery winner

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 9:53:078/1/12
Come on..Do u ppl actually think SRS will leave out the remaing
tracks..there is a RLRRLRRLLRLRRLLSL/R @ same time sequence that will
allow players to choose the "hidded" tracks on this machine..cow will
follw

shlockdoc

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 9:32:388/1/12
At least Stern has no hand in making the music - it will be complete
and good and not shipped with defects - phew.

pinrayhji

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 10:39:098/1/12
On Jan 8, 3:58 am, Jesse Wilson <jarbyji...@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't know any of these songs. Are they going to do a Sinatra pin
soon? How about Ray Charles?? :)
Harry Irvin

JeffS

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 10:56:028/1/12

Great idea for saving $6k......

Go out and by the cd!

--
JeffS

Jesse Wilson

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 10:59:458/1/12
JeffS wrote:
> Great idea for saving $6k......
>

> Go out and by the cd!

....and crank it up while you play another pin!

Jesse

PinFlipper

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 11:36:108/1/12
wow ive been a stern hater for a few years...games felt so blah to
me...but transformers was a huge stepping stone with the new regime
and seeing this pre promo makes me feel like they are really stepping
things up a notch...love jjp and im on order for woz but ac/dc could
be my first nib stern...got to love competition it just brings out the
better pins for us all

Big12bus

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 11:18:128/1/12
Rockin' theme, great songs. It will be great and this is great for
pinball.

Bill

Rare Hero

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 12:47:438/1/12
On Jan 8, 6:43 am, yenningComity <yenningcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can you do an acdc pinball machine without big balls? Maybe not the
> full song, but at least a snippet.

Yeah, that would be a cool snippet to play if you get the Grand
Champion score or something...heh.

Greg

Rare Hero

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 12:50:138/1/12
On Jan 8, 6:07 am, stevenp <steven...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yeah, they missed Shoot to Thrill and Big Balls.

Yeah, I was hoping Shoot to Thrill and Ballbreaker ...but it's a great
tracklist. A lot of my favorites are in there and make for awesome
high energy pinball music. I guess we'll find out soon enough, but it
sounds like Steve and Lyman have come up with an original adventure
narrative using AC/DC as a springboard....who knows, this could be as
close as Stern gets to "original theme" - for those who are always
complaining about licenses.

Greg

alveolus

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 12:56:248/1/12
Note that the video specifies "complete" which to me doesn't rule out
phrases or"snippets" of other titles. I will be greatly disappointed
if I don't hear the Shoot to Thrill riff when I press the start
button.

Shawn

Lloyd Olson

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 14:05:028/1/12
Premium LE has a couple dozen more things than the pro. Lower playfield, and
lots more Stern probably doesn't want out. LTG :)

"mummite" <mum...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Lloyd Olson

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 14:07:288/1/12
Maybe it means complete as in they have the complete song in there, and use
pieces of those 12 for game play ? LTG :)

"alveolus" <suz....@yahoo.com> wrote in message

funrudy

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 21:00:248/1/12
In article <jebm0i$7rt$2...@dont-email.me>,
Jesse Wilson <jarby...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jesse Wilson wrote:
> > For those that didn't see it in the other thread:
> >
> > Back In Black
> > You Shook Me All Night Long
> > Highway To Hell
> > For Those About To Rock
> > T.N.T
> > Hells Bells
> > Thunderstruck
> > Let There Be Rock
> > Rock ŚNą Roll Train
> > Hell Ainąt A Bad Place To Be
> > Whole Lotta Rosie
> > War Machine
> >

> > Jesse
>

> Link to the YouTube promo piece by Stern:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNyVL8XErQA
>

> Jesse

I look forward to the new pin and a great theme, finally!
THANK YOU STERN! Thank you Steve!!

This might be time for a NIB as well.

Now, the bigger decision, FF or Pinball Pro speaker upgrade?
FF has been kicking it up a notch lately.

Then again, Gerry and his dead hooker Sub might be an alternative, no?

Lippert

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 21:00:158/1/12

Obviously there will be a "Hell Bell" jet bumper in the game. If not,
they screwed the pooch.

I think this is a great idea for a pin. I might get it if the gameplay
is like other Ritchie classics.

--
Lippert

mnpinball

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 21:04:108/1/12
On Jan 8, 8:00 pm, funrudy <funr...@aol.com> wrote:
> In article <jebm0i$7r...@dont-email.me>,
>  Jesse Wilson <jarbyji...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Jesse Wilson wrote:
> > > For those that didn't see it in the other thread:
>
> > > Back In Black
> > > You Shook Me All Night Long
> > > Highway To Hell
> > > For Those About To Rock
> > > T.N.T
> > > Hells Bells
> > > Thunderstruck
> > > Let There Be Rock
> > > Rock ŒN¹ Roll Train
> > > Hell Ain¹t A Bad Place To Be
> > > Whole Lotta Rosie
> > > War Machine
>
> > > Jesse
>
> > Link to the YouTube promo piece by Stern:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNyVL8XErQA
>
> > Jesse
>
> I look forward to the new pin and a great theme, finally!
> THANK YOU STERN! Thank you Steve!!
>
> This might be time for a NIB as well.
>
> Now, the bigger decision, FF or Pinball Pro speaker upgrade?
> FF has been kicking it up a notch lately.
>
> Then again, Gerry and his dead hooker Sub might be an alternative, no?

No need in the LE, it will come with an upgraded sound system and a
12" woofer from factory.

Rare Hero

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 21:10:028/1/12
On Jan 8, 9:56 am, alveolus <suz.sh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Note that the video specifies "complete" which to me doesn't rule out
> phrases or"snippets" of other titles.  I will be greatly disappointed
> if I don't hear the Shoot to Thrill riff when I press the start
> button.

Good point! There will definitely have to be some custom riffs and
transitions to tie the whole sound package together. Maybe we'll hear
some little bits of other songs here and there.

Greg

Todd S.

no leída,
8 ene 2012, 21:26:378/1/12
Love the theme, just hope Stern lets SR go Balls out with the game
design. Now for the big question, how much of a price hike will they
add to the game since they are making many 3 different models.

Todd S.

Sean

no leída,
9 ene 2012, 0:33:149/1/12
> Man that gets me pumped!  but I just bought a transformersLE! what
> doespro,premiumLEmean>?

I was wondering that myself. I read it from the video as three
different versions: Pro, Premium, and LE. Time will tell, I guess.

- Sean

Joelberg

no leída,
10 ene 2012, 16:21:4410/1/12
I'm TOTALLY with you, danzur. Dirty deeds is much better than Back in
Black, which I am SICK AND TIRED of hearing. I can actually picture
the playfield lights pulsating in a synchronized fashion a la BK2000
to Dirty Deeds. Maybe in a future update....
0 mensajes nuevos