Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

FA: Medieval Madness Test machine #1 Relist

1 visning

flippinpins

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 10:44:312009-12-09
till
Lets try this again

Ebay is their own worst enemy, but I kinda have to play by their
rules. Maybe.

Here is the new listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220524401988

I will now except Paypal. I will except Paypal, but the machine will
not be released for 31 days after the auction.

Or

You can wire the money to my bank after the auction and expedite the
whole
process.

Robinva

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 12:11:532009-12-09
till

What peace of mind will 31 days give you? People can do a chargeback
from 180 and up to 1000 days with many CC companies. You should read
the PayPal user agreement...its pretty scary info. Now if I only had a
spare 15K laying around and time for a road trip to IL....

Del

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 12:17:332009-12-09
till
> spare 15K laying around and time for a road trip to IL....- Hide quoted text -

I'm with Mike,
I plan on listing a few things on E-Pay later today & I won't release
any Pins or Jukes until they have been paid for in full, Screw Pay-Pal
if they think I'm loaning these things out until the money has cleared
Pay-pal !

BTW, Wish I had a cool 15 K to bid on this MM ! .

Pin-Del,
cargpb28

Robinva

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 12:26:092009-12-09
till
> cargpb28- Hide quoted text -

Guys beware of PayPal...unless you really can check out a persons rep
your dealing with then steer clear...the clearing of funds/transfer to
your account means nothing, if a buyer wants to chargeback your out
the money, the machine (as CC companies do not get invloved with the
return of goods), to add insult to injury you get to pay PayPal to sue
you in most cases and its an open and closed case as you AGREED to the
terms of use. High dollar and PayPal dont mix...plus the fees on 15K
LMFAO...Good Luck!

flippinpins

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 13:08:422009-12-09
till

Any one that wants to bid on this machine must e-mail me at
msn...@comcast.net first and accept my payment terms.

Hugh

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 13:12:102009-12-09
till
> msno...@comcast.net  first and accept my payment terms.

I'm sure that will last :) Just don't say that in your auction you
are just begging for someone to report your listing.

I have a pin for sale as well but based on what can happen on eBay I
won't list it for sale there. It's not worth taking the chance.

Hugh

flippinpins

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 13:32:392009-12-09
till

Thanks for the heads up. If they want to pull the auction again let
them. I'll list the game for sale on Chase the Chuck wagon or another
auction site that does not require paypal and all their BS.

mnpinball

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 13:51:012009-12-09
till
On Dec 9, 9:44 am, flippinpins <Drno...@aol.com> wrote:

So roughly at $15000 sale, paypal will take $500 of your money.

flippinpins

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 13:53:482009-12-09
till
> So roughly at $15000 sale, paypal will take $500 of your money.- Hide quoted text -

ouch, that;s not including Ebay final fee

superv...@yahoo.com

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 14:14:462009-12-09
till
It's accept not except.
Accept means willing to take.
Except means to exclude.
So are you willing to take or excluding paypal?

ldnayman

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 14:16:472009-12-09
till
On Dec 9, 1:51�pm, mnpinball <mnpinb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So roughly at $15000 sale, paypal will take $500 of your money.- Hide quoted text -

That does kind of suck...but the other $14500 or so would help cushion
the blow.

flippinpins

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 14:22:232009-12-09
till

Axeclude, smart ass!

flippinpins

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 14:41:172009-12-09
till

Aw Kevin My's bad, I got you gone mixed up with Above Average Man! :)

above average man

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 15:08:422009-12-09
till

I just wanted to chime in and say this is a great price.

rob046

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 15:10:302009-12-09
till
Just wanna say, that might be the coolest pin I ever saw. I didn't
even know a prototype MM existed out there. Pretty awesome, shame you
have to sell it! Expensive, but I'm sure its worth every penny to a
good collector.

flippinpins

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 15:15:162009-12-09
till
On Dec 9, 2:08 pm, above average man <aboveaverage...@comcast.net>

AAM, thanks for the good Laugh. That was funny!

5voltsr...@gmail.com

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 16:22:062009-12-09
till

Like with anything, it may not sell the first time around. Mike does
that have the red boards in backbox as well?

flippinpins

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 16:27:362009-12-09
till
On Dec 9, 3:22 pm, "5voltsrequi...@gmail.com"
> that have the red boards in backbox as well?- Hide quoted text -

no red boards in the back box

Rick Swanson

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 21:19:242009-12-09
till
I'm confused. I thought "test" machines were ones that went on route
to help the designer make adjustments. Did this "test" machine go
straight to someone's home?

Rick Swanson
cargpb6

Rick Swanson

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 21:29:002009-12-09
till

I guess I need to finish my thought before I push "send". You would
think a new machine would rack up more than 300 plays during just its
first week on test. But then again, maybe they only leave them on
test for a couple of days.

Rick Swanson
cargpb6

obg

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 21:33:402009-12-09
till
It was only the start button test, worked 300 times

darimont

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 22:09:482009-12-09
till
Why does this machine have the lock bar brackets on it???????????

Andrew Barney

oläst,
9 dec. 2009 22:27:462009-12-09
till
On Dec 9, 9:09 pm, darimont <darimo...@aol.com> wrote:
> Why does this machine have the lock bar brackets on it???????????

These games came from the factory with them installed.

As a ref: http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=4032&picno=7824

Andrew

Mike Fox

oläst,
10 dec. 2009 05:40:202009-12-10
till
Agreed, I had a proto NGG that had the lock bar brackets installed on
it from the factory, so apparently some or all of the WPC95 protos had
the lock bar parts.

Mike

Andrew Barney

oläst,