SS Billiards get together last night.

1 view

Les Manley

Jun 8, 2009, 11:46:37 AM6/8/09
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Lloyd and everyone else involved
in the SS Billiards get together last night. Good times to be had by
all and Famous Dave's ribs too. Definately glad I went and also glad
I got some time in on WOF. I think I have finally figured that damn
game out now. I talked to quite a few non-pin heads who were there
too and they had a blast. I bet they will be back. Anyway, thanks
again for everything!

Lloyd Olson

Jun 8, 2009, 1:10:07 PM6/8/09
Thank you. Thank you for coming and helping make the event a lot of fun. It
was a blast. Most fun I've had in a long time. And special thanks to Ryan,
the designated Esposito for running the tournament. LTG :)

"Les Manley" <ine...@gmail.com> wrote in message