What does LTG mean?

PCFree

Dec 27, 2004, 4:58:09 PM12/27/04
Ok, I'm a moron but I can not figure out the acronym LTG other than
Laughing Too Group. Many use it but Google gives me many other acronym
meanings. None fit here.

mvanc...@mrwmd.org

Dec 27, 2004, 5:00:22 PM12/27/04
Maybe.......... "Learn to Google".

Bart Baeyens

Dec 27, 2004, 5:02:33 PM12/27/04
Lloyd the great

--
Bye
Bart Baeyens
"PCFree" <pfre...@altelco.net> wrote in message

Chadsgames

Dec 27, 2004, 5:01:49 PM12/27/04
>Subject: What does LTG mean?
>From: "PCFree" pfre...@altelco.net
>Date: 12/27/2004 3:58 PM Central Standard Time

>Ok, I'm a moron but I can not figure out the acronym LTG other than
>Laughing Too Group. Many use it but Google gives me many other acronym
>meanings. None fit here.

Loyd the Great. Very helpful with info on repairing your pinball machines!!!

Lloyd Olson

Dec 27, 2004, 5:04:10 PM12/27/04
I will email it to you shortly. AS :)

Del

Dec 27, 2004, 5:06:01 PM12/27/04
I won't tell, but after you have asked more than a few
questions about fixing Pinballs, You'll figure this out on your own.
Pin-Del, =)

skidog

Dec 27, 2004, 5:11:29 PM12/27/04
I was going to ask the same thing.

So what does it mean Lloyd? Is it "Lloyd the Great"?

Lido

Dec 27, 2004, 5:13:51 PM12/27/04
cc me on that too please!

J.R.

Dec 27, 2004, 5:17:16 PM12/27/04
AHA!
He has indeed responded to every question I have ever asked in this NG. In
retrospect, some were not smart. He has always patiently given an answer.

"Bart Baeyens" <bart.b...@pandora.be> schreef in bericht

Lloyd Olson

Dec 27, 2004, 5:19:11 PM12/27/04
Coming your way shortly. LTG :)

"Lido" <sweep...@go.com> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Dec 27, 2004, 5:21:04 PM12/27/04
>AHA!
>He has indeed responded to every question I have ever asked in this NG. In
>retrospect, some were not smart.

No one said it stood for Lloyd The Smart. :-)

Bryan (Goose Lurker, CARGPB14)

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

Lloyd Olson

Dec 27, 2004, 5:31:26 PM12/27/04
Someday I hope to aspire to be as smart as my Grandpa Bryan. I look up to him,
it takes a real man to wear flame retardant underwear when shopping a pin. LTG
:)

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Dec 27, 2004, 5:43:23 PM12/27/04

>Someday I hope to aspire to be as smart as my Grandpa Bryan. I look up to
>him,
>it takes a real man to wear flame retardant underwear when shopping a pin.
>LTG
>:)

At least I wear underwear. :))))))

Eric Schmitt

Dec 27, 2004, 5:46:56 PM12/27/04
> I will email it to you shortly. AS :)

did you tell him the story too?

--Eric

Lloyd Olson

Dec 27, 2004, 5:46:46 PM12/27/04
Where else would you keep your cream cheese ? LTG :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Lloyd Olson

Dec 27, 2004, 5:55:43 PM12/27/04

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjs...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > I will email it to you shortly. AS :)
>
> did you tell him the story too?
>
> --Eric

Nope, still working on the Eric story.

There once was a man, his name was Eric
Poor mountain man .......

It will be set to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies.

I haven't decided yet to release it as a single or a whole album. LTG :)

TheKorn

Dec 27, 2004, 6:14:50 PM12/27/04
"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in

> Someday I hope to aspire to be as smart as my Grandpa Bryan. I look up
> to him, it takes a real man to wear flame retardant underwear when
> shopping a pin. LTG

Bryan is wearing retard underware? what what what?? :))

Bryan Kelly

Dec 27, 2004, 6:25:12 PM12/27/04

Ya know Lloyd, mentioning cream cheese and underwear in the same sentence is
just plain GROSS. :-P

Lloyd Olson

Dec 27, 2004, 6:25:23 PM12/27/04

"TheKorn" <The...@TheKorn.net> wrote in message

> "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in
>
> > Someday I hope to aspire to be as smart as my Grandpa Bryan. I look up
> > to him, it takes a real man to wear retard underwear when

> > shopping a pin. LTG
>
> Bryan is wearing retard underware? what what what?? :))

It all makes sense now, doesn't it ? Take one electrician, give him three
wires to hook up to a flipper coil, and what do you get ?

Scared Stiff flambé.

That poor, poor, machine. It sure deserved a better life.

And Bryan will deny most of it, he'll even post "dammit, it wasn't flames !" .
But we know better, we saw on CNN the mushroom cloud over his neighborhood.

Bryan, Bryan, please get help now. How many more machines have to be subjected
to your cruelty, before you admit you have a problem. LTG :)

PinTed

Dec 27, 2004, 9:32:24 PM12/27/04
"Learn to Google", I love that one.
mvanc...@mrwmd.org wrote:
> Maybe.......... "Learn to Google".

Lloyd Olson

Dec 27, 2004, 9:35:13 PM12/27/04
I was always partial to Launch Those Geese. Thanks to David Gersic. LTG :)

"PinTed" <Pin...@netscape.net> wrote in message

kvnry2

Dec 27, 2004, 9:41:15 PM12/27/04
I have read of pinball parties in my lurking times that seemed wild.
Have heard tell of a secret organization of Goose members.
Never been to one but thought it might stand for a lost bet.
"Lick the Goose"
--
Kevin in MD.

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message

kaw...@yahoo.com

Dec 27, 2004, 10:25:35 PM12/27/04

I'm pretty sure that LTG means.. .

LEARN TO GOOGLE

Because the answer to most questions is..
search google.. etc..

I think lloyd said that once or twice...
if i had a nickel for everytime, i would be retiring..

-john

Bryan Kelly

Dec 27, 2004, 10:33:50 PM12/27/04

>I have read of pinball parties in my lurking times that seemed wild.
>Have heard tell of a secret organization of Goose members.
>Never been to one but thought it might stand for a lost bet.
>"Lick the Goose"
>--
>Kevin in MD.

Yes................andI still have nightmares about that one.

Lloyd Olson

Dec 27, 2004, 10:52:57 PM12/27/04
Sorry, not learn to Google. Though I have posted it more than a few times. If
something has been done to death, or very recently covered I'll post to check
this groups old posts. There may be more information there than what gets
posted the next time around. LTG :)

<kaw...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

kaw...@yahoo.com

Dec 27, 2004, 11:14:10 PM12/27/04
I'm just yanking yer, chain, we know you're *cough* great.. :^)
Learn to google just seemed like an appropriate alternative. hehehe

Chris Woodruff

Dec 28, 2004, 4:35:51 AM12/28/04
LMFAO! Thanks Lloyd, I needed that laugh! ;)

in news:qh0Ad.39025$uM5....@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net, "Lloyd