FS: Nice Attack From Mars $3450 at COW in MD

Coinopwarehouse

Apr 23, 2010, 2:20:28 PM4/23/10
Cabinet is not faded, game has been in a home for many years. Should
be shopped out but is probably the nicest one of these I have had.
Email me if interested or call 703-801-1459. Thanks! Lloyd

Stavs

Apr 23, 2010, 2:21:26 PM4/23/10

Wont last long I imagine.

CEG

Apr 23, 2010, 2:24:26 PM4/23/10

his machines usually never do last long.

1st

Apr 23, 2010, 2:36:09 PM4/23/10

He should post crazy prices on the machines like TNT.
Then he can hold on to them longer. Lloyd must not be retail.

1st

dos.reboot

Apr 23, 2010, 2:56:12 PM4/23/10
On Apr 23, 2:20 pm, Coinopwarehouse <ll...@coinopwarehouse.com> wrote:

email sent

Coinopwarehouse

Apr 23, 2010, 2:58:23 PM4/23/10

10 calls already so I think it is sold. Thanks! Lloyd

Pin Lord

Apr 23, 2010, 3:43:29 PM4/23/10
On Apr 23, 11:20 am, Coinopwarehouse <ll...@coinopwarehouse.com>
wrote:

> Cabinet is not faded, game has been in a home for many years.  Should
> be shopped out but is probably the nicest one of these I have had.
> Email me if interested or call 703-801-1459.  Thanks!  Lloyd

Posts like this make me sick...never any deals like this on the west
coast.

squeakman

Apr 23, 2010, 4:02:19 PM4/23/10

PinLord, I agree. I am in Phoenix Arizona, and people say theres tons
of nice machines out here, but I see or hear of very few. Damn you
East Coasters. Damn. ;)

Robert Winter

Apr 23, 2010, 4:35:48 PM4/23/10

I paid $2K for one of my AFMs (I've had 3) here in L.A. Saw the game at
a movie theatre, asked the theatre manager to have the op call me, he
did a few weeks later and ended up selling me the game for $2K. It
obviously needed work but the playfield was decent, good cabinet, etc.

The deals are out there, even on the West Coast. But you gotta search
them out.

I agree though that you hardly ever see posts like this for West Coast pins.

Robert
-----
http://robertwinter.com

1st

Apr 23, 2010, 4:44:54 PM4/23/10
<sigh> yooze doods just had a RS project for $600.

psk445

Apr 23, 2010, 4:57:28 PM4/23/10
On Apr 23, 1:44 pm, 1st <kybr...@stny.rr.com> wrote:
> <sigh> yooze doods just had a RS project for $600.

<Yawn> Too bad that RS was not even worth $400. Not easy to find a
complete or to build a new Ted.

1st

Apr 23, 2010, 4:58:47 PM4/23/10

Well, someone just sold a MNF for $600? with no BG????????

Message has been deleted