And you thought your NIB Tron has some issues....

pinghetto

Oct 26, 2011, 9:20:46 PM10/26/11
Seriously? A toad stuck on the side ramp? Do you suppose Stern will
give me a playfield too??? UGH..

http://imgur.com/xg6hq

Lloyd Olson

Oct 26, 2011, 9:49:21 PM10/26/11
stern hater. You should be happy they were thoughtful enough to include a
snack for you in the machine. LTG :)

"pinghetto" <mill...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

MrBally

Oct 26, 2011, 9:50:20 PM10/26/11
I wonder what toad pee will do to the ramp and playfield?

claven

Oct 26, 2011, 9:55:06 PM10/26/11
Nice...

Curt
cla...@gmail.com

ScottinSGFNY

Oct 26, 2011, 10:00:07 PM10/26/11
That's really a strange mod! I assume it has passed?

pinballmike217

Oct 26, 2011, 10:07:16 PM10/26/11
On Oct 26, 10:00 pm, ScottinSGFNY <serv...@theprinterrepairguy.com>
wrote:
I want a toad-mod! Does Pinball Life have them?

Lloyd Olson

Oct 26, 2011, 10:08:06 PM10/26/11
It takes six or eight hours to go through the stomach. Though it can take
days to pass through your whole digestive track.

So that would depend on when Brian at it.

LTG :)

"ScottinSGFNY" <ser...@theprinterrepairguy.com> wrote in message

Jim McCune (honda350r)

Oct 26, 2011, 10:08:49 PM10/26/11
You should kiss it !

Jim

The CNY PIN GUY

Oct 26, 2011, 10:16:18 PM10/26/11
On Oct 26, 10:08 pm, "Jim McCune (honda350r)" <honda3...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> You should kiss it !
>
> Jim

Bally and Williams had Cows in there game maybe this is a sign??

HA HA

pinghetto

Oct 27, 2011, 7:39:09 AM10/27/11
He's was most definatley alive. He toured most of the game and really
enjoyed Sterns new offering, Tron. However, when he was going for the
combo shot on the center ramp (shown in the picture), he got stuck
under the enterance switch. The toad was rescued and returned to the
wild. He thought Tron was the greatest pinball ever made!!!! =)

Brian

ScottinSGFNY

Oct 27, 2011, 7:43:28 AM10/27/11
On Oct 27, 7:39 am, pinghetto <milla...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> He's was most definatley alive. He toured most of the game and really
> enjoyed Sterns new offering, Tron. However, when he was going for the
> combo shot on the center ramp (shown in the picture), he got stuck
> under the enterance switch. The toad was rescued and returned to the
> wild. He thought Tron was the greatest pinball ever made!!!!  =)
>
> Brian

He later posted his review of the game and said it was toadally
awesome.

PEN

Oct 27, 2011, 7:48:57 AM10/27/11
On Oct 27, 7:43 am, ScottinSGFNY <serv...@theprinterrepairguy.com>
wrote:
Need a like button for ScottinSGFNY's comment!

jediturtle

Oct 27, 2011, 8:10:27 AM10/27/11
LOL! Wow...talk about a moving target! :)

Good thing you got that CSI out of the ghetto...can you imagine if that
poor bastard would have wandered into the centrifuge?

My guess is he was looking for Scared Stiff and a stick to shove up his
ass...

:)

--
jediturtle
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

ScottinSGFNY

Oct 27, 2011, 8:51:26 AM10/27/11
Rumour has it the comptetion will try and outdo Stern and put a Full
size Frog in their machine - they mumbled ....Damn Gary Stern and his
cheap toys - we can do better than that!

Bill

Oct 27, 2011, 8:27:53 AM10/27/11
i like turtles

seandoobie

Oct 27, 2011, 11:35:41 AM10/27/11

ScottinSGFNY;1809183 Wrote:
> On Oct 27, 8:10*am, jediturtle <jeditur... (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:
> > pinghetto;1809016 Wrote:
> >
> > > Seriously? *A toad stuck on the side ramp? *Do you suppose Stern
> will
> > > give me a playfield too??? *UGH..
> >
> > >http://imgur.com/xg6hq
> >
> > LOL! *Wow...talk about a moving target! *:)
> >
> > Good thing you got that CSI out of the ghetto...can you imagine if
> that
> > poor bastard would have wandered into the centrifuge? *
> >
> > My guess is he was looking for Scared Stiff and a stick to shove up
> his
> > ass...
> >
> > :)
> >
> > --
> > jediturtle
> > This USENET post sent from *http://rgparchive.com
>
> Rumour has it the comptetion will try and outdo Stern and put a Full
> size Frog in their machine - they mumbled ....Damn Gary Stern and his
> cheap toys - we can do better than that!

Haha this is great. I just finished reading a thread about Stern and his
cheap happy meal toys

--
seandoobie

PinGhetto2

Oct 27, 2011, 11:36:09 AM10/27/11
On Oct 27, 4:39 am, pinghetto <milla...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> He's was most definatley alive. He toured most of the game and really
> enjoyed Sterns new offering, Tron. However, when he was going for the
> combo shot on the center ramp (shown in the picture), he got stuck
> under the enterance switch. The toad was rescued and returned to the
> wild. He thought Tron was the greatest pinball ever made!!!!  =)
>
> Brian

Well, Tron is owned by Disney, as is Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, so there
you go! Mr. Toad's Wild Ride on a Light Cycle!

Brian and I watched him tour the game, and he was happy to point out
many of it's cosmetic flaws, something about "that stupid disc is
getting glue all over my balls". He also mumbled something about the
3D backglass looking "like a sticker from a Cracker Jack box". He
tried to play the model of the original Tron, but as he realized his
mistake he just looked up at us and said "Oh, this must be a Pro
then?"

JCZ

Oct 27, 2011, 12:11:15 PM10/27/11
On Oct 26, 9:20 pm, pinghetto <milla...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
They should send a giant fish hook and you can put in your mouth for
spending 6K on a pinball machine.

PT Barnum was right.

Snailman

Oct 27, 2011, 12:30:46 PM10/27/11

Finally, some top-notch humor and fun on RGP! I needed the laugh.

--
Snailman

Fattrain

Oct 27, 2011, 12:41:00 PM10/27/11

Very funny thread....

--
Fattrain

- - - - - - - - -
PinTrain / Justin
Sacramento, CA

Current Lineup: SM-LE, LOTR, TSPP, T3, TRON LE

Pinballed

Oct 27, 2011, 12:49:32 PM10/27/11
very cute!

calvin12

Oct 27, 2011, 1:26:10 PM10/27/11
This proves JJP is making Stern use better mods. They are no longer
shopping in the toy aisle, now they shop in the pet aisle.

--
calvin12

jediturtle

Oct 27, 2011, 2:01:00 PM10/27/11

It was obviously a JJP spy...

--
jediturtle

CEG

Oct 27, 2011, 2:36:35 PM10/27/11
On Oct 26, 9:20 pm, pinghetto <milla...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
Claim you need a machine due to frog poop all over the pf

rly...@carolina.rr.com

Oct 27, 2011, 3:12:45 PM10/27/11

The bleeding heart in all of us wants to know... did you take the frog
outside? Was he hurt?

--
RLy...@carolina.rr.com

phishrace

Oct 27, 2011, 3:15:26 PM10/27/11
He bought his ticket. He knew what he was getting into.

I say, let him stay in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0WdJx-Wkw

-phish

pinghetto

Oct 27, 2011, 5:43:20 PM10/27/11
He's just fine and was returned to the wild. Tron was not played while
his inspection of the machine was underway. We here in Minnesota are
hoping the snow holds off, so he can make a return trip to give an in
depth analysis of Transformers! He's quite the pinhead.

Brian

ScottinSGFNY

Oct 27, 2011, 6:14:45 PM10/27/11
On Oct 27, 5:43 pm, pinghetto <milla...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> He's just fine and was returned to the wild. Tron was not played while
> his inspection of the machine was underway. We here in Minnesota are
> hoping the snow holds off, so he can make a return trip to give an in
> depth analysis of Transformers!  He's quite the pinhead.
>
> Brian
>
> RLyons1 @ carolina. rr. com wrote:
>

> > The bleeding heart in all of us wants to know... did you take the frog
> > outside?  Was he hurt?
>
> > --
> > RLyo...@carolina.rr.com
> > This USENET post sent from  http://rgparchive.com

So how about the stats - I assume he came with the game NIB?
If so what's the manufacture date and what date did it get unboxed?

And where's the YouTube video? You did take one - right?

Mr. Toad

Oct 27, 2011, 6:23:06 PM10/27/11
Hey Guys!

I didn't realize you were writing about my adventure in TRON on the
internets. That d@mn pinghetto guy made me sh!t all over a ramp.

Although rather traumatic at first, I did enjoy riding the disc
despite a serious case of sticky nuts. I also rode one of the light
cycles, though I assume in the LE version they actually move?

Upon closer inspection of the playfield I was disappointed to find the
old TRON standup on the playfield doesn't even light up. Ridiculous.

I hear Transformers is out now? I still have my protective gear from
my days as a stunt toad and would really appreciate the opportunity to
test out the Megatron canon Evel Knievel style. I still can't believe
those pansies in Hollywood changed Megatron from a gun to a f*cking
tank, but I can't say I'm surprised either. These are the same PC
dipsh!ts that changed the guns in E.T. to cameras.

Does anyone have one I can test out? Judging by the number of
cosmetic mishaps on the TRON Pro playfield I will only accept an
invite from someone with an LE, preferably the Decepticon version as
Bumblebee and the rest of the Autobots are a bunch of pussies. He
started out as a Volkswagen Beetle for Chrissake. Don't even get me
started on that dopey semi truck...sorry, off topic there for a
minute.

Please let me know if you are willing to host a humble Toad once the
LE model is released. I can bring plenty of Miller Light and my rare
collection of Hustlers for you to peruse while I test Stern's latest
creation. If you also own a Hyperball, don't bother...d@mn near lost
a leg testing that thing at the Minnesota State Fair.

ChevelleSSguy

Oct 27, 2011, 7:45:51 PM10/27/11
On Oct 26, 8:20 pm, pinghetto <milla...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> Seriously?  A toad stuck on the side ramp?  Do you suppose Stern will
> give me a playfield too???  UGH..
>
> http://imgur.com/xg6hq

Wow, there is something you dont see everyday. At least trapped inside
a brand new machine.

TG

Oct 27, 2011, 8:42:38 PM10/27/11
On Oct 26, 6:20 pm, pinghetto <milla...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> Seriously?  A toad stuck on the side ramp?  Do you suppose Stern will
> give me a playfield too???  UGH..
>
> http://imgur.com/xg6hq

That's crazy!!! How the hell did he get in there?! Someone on the line
decided to pull a prank I guess.

Todd

underlord

Oct 27, 2011, 8:58:52 PM10/27/11

If you had gotten the LE, you wouldn't of had this issue! :D

--
underlord

--Rick.