Pinball Circus

Lloyd Olson

Apr 6, 2009, 2:28:59 AM4/6/09
Another Pinball Circus is in the pinball history books.

These parties don't just happen without a lot of help.

I would like to thank those involved, in no particular order. And hopefully
I don't forget anyone. If I forgot anyone, please let me know.

Pinted, Todd Andersen for a lot of hard work and hot dog patrol. Andrew
Barney and Kim for work and bringing a pin. Mike Pacak (
http://www.pinballexpo.net/ ) for donated prizes including an Expo package.
Jack at Pinball Sales, a strong supporter of my events (
http://pinballsales.com/asp/default.asp ) . Martin Ayub (
http://www.pinballnews.com/ ) for lots of good things and hosting in the
future a show report from the Circus. Terry at Pinball Life (
http://pinballlife.com/ ) for pieces and parts. Mr.68, old man Kimmer for
Glare Guards ( http://www.wrongcrowdproductions.com/ ) to help competition
play and prizes. Bryan Kelly ( http://www.pinfooties.com/ ) for balloon
detail, he really blows. Dan Stendahl for bringing in his Road Show. Brad
for his Alien Poker. Jackson brought in his Taxi. An amazing young man.
Fifteen years old, a pinball enthusiast, player, already owns a pin, big
supporter of the Pinball Circus. PAPA ( http://www.papa.org/ ) for
contributing PAPA packages for this years tournament. Brad Jacobson for the
great and rare pins. Ron at Neon Images ( http://neonimages.com/ ) for a
lot of the great lights in use. Marlowe Koch for ferrying some of the
visitors from the airport, etc.

And most of all a big thank you to all those who came together for two days
of pinball, four tournaments, six TOPS tournaments, Goose Egg event, magical
disappearing pizza, hot dogs, pop, popcorn, and all the drawings and normal
Pinball Circus shenanigans. Your being there really made this a righteous
event !
LTG :)

Bryan Kelly

Apr 6, 2009, 6:17:36 AM4/6/09
No, thank you, Lloyd.

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
Home of the EXECUTIVE Pin Footie http://www.pinfooties.com

On Apr 6, 1:28 am, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> Another Pinball Circus is in the pinball history books.
>
> These parties don't just happen without a lot of help.
>
> I would like to thank those involved, in no particular order. And hopefully
> I don't forget anyone. If I forgot anyone, please let me know.
>
> Pinted, Todd Andersen for a lot of hard work and hot dog patrol. Andrew

> Barney and Kim for work and bringing a pin. Mike Pacak  (http://www.pinballexpo.net/) for donated prizes including an Expo package.
> Jack at Pinball Sales, a strong supporter of my events  (http://pinballsales.com/asp/default.asp) .  Martin Ayub (http://www.pinballnews.com/) for lots of good things and hosting in the
> future a show report from the Circus. Terry at Pinball Life (http://pinballlife.com/ ) for pieces and parts. Mr.68, old man Kimmer for
> Glare Guards (http://www.wrongcrowdproductions.com/) to help competition
> play and prizes. Bryan Kelly (  http://www.pinfooties.com/) for balloon

> detail, he really blows. Dan Stendahl for bringing in his Road Show. Brad
> for his Alien Poker. Jackson brought in his Taxi. An amazing young man.
> Fifteen years old, a pinball enthusiast, player, already owns a pin, big

> supporter of the Pinball Circus. PAPA  (http://www.papa.org/ ) for

> contributing PAPA packages for this years tournament. Brad Jacobson for the

> great and rare pins. Ron at Neon Images  (http://neonimages.com/) for a

mnpinball

Apr 6, 2009, 10:15:29 AM4/6/09
Had a great time. Thanks for the fun and pizza.

Dan's Road Show sure played VERY NICE. Clean machine and for sale.

Nice to see a few games you don't see too often. Played Taxi and
Alien Poker a bit. Even though I have a Creech it was fun playing with
others as a group ;-)

Les Manley

Apr 6, 2009, 11:18:16 AM4/6/09
On Apr 6, 1:28 am, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:
> Another Pinball Circus is in the pinball history books.
>
> These parties don't just happen without a lot of help.
>
> I would like to thank those involved, in no particular order. And hopefully
> I don't forget anyone. If I forgot anyone, please let me know.
>
> Pinted, Todd Andersen for a lot of hard work and hot dog patrol. Andrew
> Barney and Kim for work and bringing a pin. Mike Pacak  (http://www.pinballexpo.net/) for donated prizes including an Expo package.
> Jack at Pinball Sales, a strong supporter of my events  (http://pinballsales.com/asp/default.asp) .  Martin Ayub (http://www.pinballnews.com/) for lots of good things and hosting in the
> future a show report from the Circus. Terry at Pinball Life (http://pinballlife.com/ ) for pieces and parts. Mr.68, old man Kimmer for
> Glare Guards (http://www.wrongcrowdproductions.com/) to help competition
> play and prizes. Bryan Kelly (  http://www.pinfooties.com/) for balloon

> detail, he really blows. Dan Stendahl for bringing in his Road Show. Brad
> for his Alien Poker. Jackson brought in his Taxi. An amazing young man.
> Fifteen years old, a pinball enthusiast, player, already owns a pin, big
> supporter of the Pinball Circus. PAPA  (http://www.papa.org/ ) for

> contributing PAPA packages for this years tournament. Brad Jacobson for the
> great and rare pins. Ron at Neon Images  (http://neonimages.com/) for a

> lot of the great lights in use. Marlowe Koch for ferrying some of the
> visitors from the airport, etc.
>
> And most of all a big thank you to all those who came together for two days
> of pinball, four tournaments, six TOPS tournaments, Goose Egg event, magical
> disappearing pizza, hot dogs, pop, popcorn, and all the drawings and normal
> Pinball Circus shenanigans. Your being there really made this a righteous
> event !
> LTG :)

Yeah, thanks again Lloyd. It was a blast. Wife wouldn't let me out
of the house again on Sunday after 12 full hours of playing pin on
Saturday, but it was great talking to everyone and playing for
scores. Really well done.

Lloyd Olson

Apr 6, 2009, 11:30:47 AM4/6/09
A correction and addition. Brad Jacobson should be Brian Jacobson. And I
forgot Kevin Pankratz ( http://www.triplestackdesign.com/ ) who always
makes our tickets. Sorry about that and thank you ! LTG :)

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message

Lloyd Olson

Apr 6, 2009, 6:20:15 PM4/6/09
Forgot another one. Greg Kemnitz ( http://skypoint.com/ ) for webhosting,
etc. Thank you. LTG :)

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message

PinMan

Apr 6, 2009, 7:30:06 PM4/6/09
Awesome time as usual LTG! Glad to see some new faces, sorry to not
see a few others.... all in all I hope it was a success because I sure
had a great time and as usual, went home with a bellyache. :-(

See you next Tue night.

On Apr 6, 1:28 am, "Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote:

> Another Pinball Circus is in the pinball history books.
>
> These parties don't just happen without a lot of help.
>
> I would like to thank those involved, in no particular order. And hopefully
> I don't forget anyone. If I forgot anyone, please let me know.
>
> Pinted, Todd Andersen for a lot of hard work and hot dog patrol. Andrew

> Barney and Kim for work and bringing a pin. Mike Pacak  (http://www.pinballexpo.net/) for donated prizes including an Expo package.

> Jack at Pinball Sales, a strong supporter of my events  (http://pinballsales.com/asp/default.asp) .  Martin Ayub (http://www.pinballnews.com/) for lots of good things and hosting in the
> future a show report from the Circus. Terry at Pinball Life (http://pinballlife.com/ ) for pieces and parts. Mr.68, old man Kimmer for
> Glare Guards (http://www.wrongcrowdproductions.com/) to help competition
> play and prizes. Bryan Kelly (  http://www.pinfooties.com/) for balloon

> detail, he really blows. Dan Stendahl for bringing in his Road Show. Brad
> for his Alien Poker. Jackson brought in his Taxi. An amazing young man.
> Fifteen years old, a pinball enthusiast, player, already owns a pin, big

> supporter of the Pinball Circus. PAPA  (http://www.papa.org/ ) for

> contributing PAPA packages for this years tournament. Brad Jacobson for the

> great and rare pins. Ron at Neon Images  (http://neonimages.com/) for a

yetterben

Apr 6, 2009, 9:11:59 PM4/6/09

Thank you Llyod and i only wish i lived closer so i could stop in a
few times a week :(
I try to get everything out of your place while i am
there....literally once i tried to take the big bang bar when you
where not looking.

Lloyd Olson

Apr 6, 2009, 9:20:04 PM4/6/09
If your knee was better you might have made it. LTG :)

"yetterben" <yett...@yahoo.com> wrote in message