How many pin-boys and pin-chicks do we have on this group?

PinTed

Aug 4, 2005, 4:28:39 PM8/4/05
I know that we are all pin-heads, but how may of us have RGP names with
"pin".

Here are the ones that I know ...

Pin Bret

Pin-Del

PinTed

Pin Wiz

Pinwiz

--
PinTed

kirb

Aug 4, 2005, 4:32:42 PM8/4/05
>I know that we are all pin-heads,

Some more than others....

Kirb

Cliffy

Aug 4, 2005, 4:50:59 PM8/4/05

<snicker> :P
--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Cliffy

Aug 4, 2005, 4:52:32 PM8/4/05
Hey Todd I'm curious why the moniker of PinTed? None of my business and
I don't intend offense at all, just curious :)

Mark Salas

Aug 4, 2005, 5:01:14 PM8/4/05
Isn't there some quiet (type c personality) and unassuming gentleman
that goes by

Pin licious.

GA Pinhead

Aug 4, 2005, 5:09:23 PM8/4/05
GA Pinhead its shorter than GA Microcephallic!!!

John!

Pin Geek

Aug 4, 2005, 5:07:40 PM8/4/05
Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com

"PinTed" <Pin...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Lloyd Olson

Aug 4, 2005, 5:19:34 PM8/4/05
Pinsane, Pindiva, Pinchick, Pinwitch. LTG :)

PinDude

Aug 4, 2005, 5:59:11 PM8/4/05
Here!

Del

Aug 4, 2005, 6:16:41 PM8/4/05
I know Vince is still here as well, Dont forget the Pin-Man

pinballjim

Aug 4, 2005, 6:20:54 PM8/4/05
I know this "pinballjim" idiot that's always ranting stupid opinions.

Oh wait..

pinballjim at hotmail dot com

PinTed

Aug 4, 2005, 6:29:12 PM8/4/05
Hey Cliffy,

I'm not offended.

As, "Ted" is shortened a form of "Theodore", moniker is pretty much
correct.

The short version of the story is from when I worked on a coin-op route
(http://cdlcompany.com/). The manager could never remember anyone's
name. I used to make the manager guess until he called me by my correct
name, "Todd". One time, while the manager was searching aloud for my
name, someone shouted, Theodore! The name Theodore stuck but was, of
course, shortened to Ted.

When I needed a name to use on RGP, I thought Ted was probably
someone's real name. As RGP is a pinball news group, I added "Pin";
hence PinTed.

--
PinTed

Cliffy wrote:
> Hey Todd I'm curious why the moniker of PinTed? None of my business and
> I don't intend offense at all, just curious :)

(EDITED)

pinball bret

Aug 4, 2005, 6:30:41 PM8/4/05
Yeah, I guess I could have done a bit better with a name,
sorry!~Pinball Bret

Kenbo

Aug 4, 2005, 6:44:17 PM8/4/05
On 4 Aug 2005 13:28:39 -0700, "PinTed" <Pin...@netscape.net> wrote:

[...]

>I know that we are all pin-heads, but how may of us have RGP names with

>Pin Wiz
>
>Pinwiz

I'm still waiting for somebody to name themself pinwhiz.

pinbal...@yahoo.com

Aug 4, 2005, 7:09:36 PM8/4/05

After drinking a case of beer, 4 Crown and cokes, 3 margaritas, and a
bottle of Boones Farm one morning before work, I came up with this
name...

No, I thought this name described my condition after I purchased my
first pin. All that was on my mind for the next year was where and how
to get more machines.

Dave
(average weekend beer drinker...)

Cliffy

Aug 4, 2005, 7:55:00 PM8/4/05
heh heh :P cool story :)

Steve

Aug 4, 2005, 9:42:19 PM8/4/05
pindude (on e-pay)

pinball bret

Aug 5, 2005, 12:02:51 AM8/5/05
I was with ya' until you stated the "Weekend Holiday Hangover" AKA
Boones Farm!!! Man, I remember drinking that stuff for like 98 cents a
bottle! Age has caught up to me, now I prefer an 18 pack of Ice House,
Compliments of Food Lion. (Ok, so I can only get about 4 down before
hitting the sheets!)~Pinball Bret

TexasSteven

Aug 5, 2005, 12:26:36 AM8/5/05
TexasSteven