Pinball Tournament, Dec 2nd (Q & A)

PinTed

Nov 10, 2006, 1:24:01 PM11/10/06
All,

The subject of the original post was, "Pinball Tournament on Saturday
December 2nd."

Pinball Tournament, Dec 2nd (Q & A)

Q: Will the tournament be smoke-free?
A: According to Lloyd:
Smoking will be allowed at the tournament. And, this will be a normal
day at SS Billiards.
>From the LMS site:
Location
SS Billiards, 732 11th Avenue South in the Westbrooke Square Mall,
Hopkins, MN, USA.

Q: What time?
A: From the LMS site:
Date
Saturday, December 2nd, 2006, from 12:00 noon till 12:00 midnight.
Schedule
· Practice from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
· Qualifying from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
· Registration of qualifiers and break from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
· Single Elimination Tournament starts at 6:00.
· Announcement of winner planed for no later than 12:00 AM.

Q: What if I don't qualify?
A: There will be free prizes for everyone. We will try to have free
random prize drawing. And, there will be three pinball machines with
Lloyd's normal monthly ToPS tournaments for play.
>From the LMS site:
Qualifying from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
· Pinball flyer given for only first registration attempt.
· Normal monthly tournament only on all pinball machines with ToPS
headers.

If you have any questions, you can visit the LMS site.
Link: (http://www2.bitstream.net/%7Emiekoa/pinball/)
or
Please feel free to email me.
PinTed (at) netscape (dot) net

I'll see you at Lloyd's,

--
PinTed

TBK

Nov 10, 2006, 4:52:24 PM11/10/06
Why oh why can't we have something like this in San Diego??

I am SO jealous!

Ron R (San Diego)
TBK = The Biggest Kid
Looking for pin tourneys in So. Cal

KME

Nov 10, 2006, 7:09:52 PM11/10/06
You will get your wish in march at Jims house.