FA: Pinball Circus Mug & T-Shirt set

Mike

Feb 13, 2006, 9:25:37 PM2/13/06
It seems that a lot of people that can't attend one of Lloyd's events are
looking to score big on capturing one of the most coveted prizes in
Minnesota. Well Here is your chance to get that very fine collectible item.
All three of the past Pinball Circus Mug & T-Shirts are on the auction block
and EVERY PENNY goes to the B3K education fund.

I would like to thank LTG for his generosity in donating these and many
other fine pinball items for this charity

Oct 2, 2004
# 6254001891
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pinball-Circus-Mug-T-Shirt-set_W0QQitemZ6254001891QQcategoryZ13727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

April 2, 2005
# 6254002508
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pinball-Circus-Mug-T-Shirt-set_W0QQitemZ6254002508QQcategoryZ13727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oct, 1 2005
# 6254002908
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pinball-Circus-Mug-T-Shirt-set_W0QQitemZ6254002908QQcategoryZ13727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

--

Mike S.
------------------

Del

Feb 14, 2006, 6:44:51 AM2/14/06
Man !!! Am I the only guy here who wears a XX Large size ??

Pin-Del,

mudd...@hotmail.com

Feb 14, 2006, 7:07:07 AM2/14/06
If you try to win all three auctions, you can sew all three of them
together for a shirt of many colors. :)

Mike S.
http://www.muddeatr.com

Del

Feb 14, 2006, 7:18:39 AM2/14/06
I have a Bid on one of them,, I figure if I win it I'll give it to my
Lil Girl , & Girls love a Large "Sleep-shirt"

Pin-Del,

mudd...@hotmail.com

Feb 14, 2006, 7:25:16 AM2/14/06
Thanks Pin-Del,
Remember too that you are actually helping to give three small
children a chance at an education also.

Mike S.
http://www.muddeatr.com

Bryan Kelly

Feb 14, 2006, 3:56:38 PM2/14/06
Derrill, you must be the camaro guy bidding on the orange one. I see
Jason has a bid on the orange and the blue. Seeing as I've already got
a blue shirt, I'll bid on the red one. I'll let you two fight over the
other two. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Mike

Feb 14, 2006, 4:34:13 PM2/14/06
Bryan I'm glad you know who is who, cause I sure don't.

Thanks to all you guys for your support.

--

Mike S.
------------------

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Del

Feb 14, 2006, 7:19:04 PM2/14/06
Hey Mike,
Just so you know, I'm the Camaro guy & MAN !!! A T-Shirt
that would really " Fit " would sure be nice ,,, I'll get this one yet
if I have to Snipe it ,,, Hey , It's a Great Cause !!

Take Care!
Pin-Del,

Bryan Kelly

Feb 14, 2006, 7:22:42 PM2/14/06
Just stay away from the red one. AH. ;-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 14, 2006, 7:29:12 PM2/14/06
OK, Going to look at the Red one again,,, Thanks Dad !!! =) AH
!!!

Bryan Kelly

Feb 14, 2006, 7:56:13 PM2/14/06
Dear God, not you too. YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 14, 2006, 8:03:38 PM2/14/06
LOL !!!! Ha !! Bryan,
LTG) told you last night he'd give you 10 minutes to get there
for a "Mugged by LTG) " ,, Being as it was Valentines-Eve, You Snoosed
=)
Pssst !!!, I "Do" Really think the Hooker Red would look better on you
=)

Mike

Feb 14, 2006, 9:56:27 PM2/14/06
Can't help you with the XXL shirt but if you win I'll throw in a FREE stir
stick :-)

Thanks
--

Mike S.
------------------

"Del" <delma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Eric Schmitt

Feb 15, 2006, 8:53:28 PM2/15/06
> Just stay away from the red one. AH. ;-)

Lloyd, I'll be bringing my Red mug over in a week or so to have it signed.

BSK should have an outbid confirmation in his inbox right about now :)

--Eric

Del

Feb 15, 2006, 9:51:46 PM2/15/06
LOL !!! Eric,

He Caint blame that one on me !!!!,, I bet he tries to get my Orange
one now !!! FAT Chance !! =)

Pin-Del,

Bryan Kelly

Feb 15, 2006, 10:08:39 PM2/15/06
Hehehehe.......you f**ked with the wrong guy, Eric. :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Eric Schmitt

Feb 15, 2006, 10:16:11 PM2/15/06
> He Caint blame that one on me !!!!,, I bet he tries to get my Orange
> one now !!! FAT Chance !! =)

You can have the orange one, I think I've got ya on the blue one, we'll wait
and see.

I won the orange set fair and square ( @ the circus), also the red shirt,
but I need to complete my collection. Lets not forget where the money is
going either.

--Eric

Mike

Feb 15, 2006, 10:22:18 PM2/15/06
Thanks Eric,
It's nice to see you guys having fun with the auction. Even nicer
knowing that your actually helping three young kids with your bids.

--

Mike S.
------------------

"Eric Schmitt" <erics....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Del

Feb 15, 2006, 10:21:31 PM2/15/06
LOL Eric,
I'm saving the Best for Last,, & I'd Love the Blue one too
!!!!,,, Lets see ??
Click the comfirm button w/ 20 seconds left & It'll Be Mine !!! =)

Fair Game & Yes its for a Great Cause,,, Good Luck !!

Pin-Del, =)

Bryan Kelly

Feb 16, 2006, 9:23:59 AM2/16/06
I'll see your outbid notice and raise you one, Eric. :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 16, 2006, 10:12:37 AM2/16/06
hehehe!!! You guys wait til 20 seconds left & I'm going to Blow you
guys out the Water =)

I can hear Bryan now,,,,,, YOU BASTARD !!! ,, Yeap, he'll be calling me
names again =) <shrugs> !!

Lets see, Orange, Red & Maybe Blue,,, Eric might be prepared ?? =)

mnpinball

Feb 16, 2006, 10:30:19 AM2/16/06
I wouldn't be so sure of that.
Jason.
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mnpinball

Bryan Kelly

Feb 16, 2006, 10:56:48 AM2/16/06
This is gonna be good Jason......oh yes, this is gonna be good. ;-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Bryan Kelly

Feb 16, 2006, 11:05:09 AM2/16/06
THEY'RE MINE DAMNIT, ALL MINE!!!!!!

MWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 16, 2006, 12:56:56 PM2/16/06
DANG YOU BRYAN !!!!,, lol =)

Del

Feb 16, 2006, 1:01:33 PM2/16/06
DAYUM !!!! A TRIPLE WAMMIE ,,,, Just wait !!! =)

mnpinball

Feb 16, 2006, 1:12:50 PM2/16/06
You talk the talk, do you walk the walk ?
Jason.
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mnpinball

Del

Feb 16, 2006, 1:24:11 PM2/16/06
Hey Jason,
I do Both & This is a Great Cause,,,Think about this for a
Sec, ,, NONE of these T-Shirts will fit me & I'm still looking &
BIDDING,,,, Wheres yours ?? Come on Jump in, "The Waters Fine" =)

Pin-Del, =)

Bryan Kelly

Feb 16, 2006, 1:36:46 PM2/16/06
(With finger poised above "bid now" option)

Go ahead, Del.......make my day. ;-)

Del

Feb 16, 2006, 1:44:22 PM2/16/06

DEL <<< Thinking Hes in trouble here,,,Bryan,, You WONT get all Three &
You're lucky I dont like Red !!!,,, The Clock is Ticking & I'm not
finished yet =)

Pin-Del, =)

mudd...@hotmail.com

Feb 19, 2006, 9:05:34 AM2/19/06
Last day for these highly sought after....ooops if you read this thread
maybe I should say highly FOUGHT after :-)

Thanks for all the support.

--

Mike S.
------------------

Mike wrote:
> It seems that a lot of people that can't attend one of Lloyd's events are
> looking to score big on capturing one of the most coveted prizes in
> Minnesota. Well Here is your chance to get that very fine collectible item.
> All three of the past Pinball Circus Mug & T-Shirts are on the auction block
> and EVERY PENNY goes to the B3K education fund.
>
> I would like to thank LTG for his generosity in donating these and many
> other fine pinball items for this charity
>
> Oct 2, 2004
> # 6254001891
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Pinball-Circus-Mug-T-Shirt-set_W0QQitemZ6254001891QQcategoryZ13727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>

> April 2, 2005
> # 6254002508
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Pinball-Circus-Mug-T-Shirt-set_W0QQitemZ6254002508QQcategoryZ13727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> Oct, 1 2005
> # 6254002908
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Pinball-Circus-Mug-T-Shirt-set_W0QQitemZ6254002908QQcategoryZ13727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bryan Kelly

Feb 19, 2006, 9:19:45 AM2/19/06
Hehehe........no fight at all, Mike. It's obvious, Pin-Del, Jason and
Eric are no match for the likes of me. I was going to offer you an
extra $5.00 to keep the auctions quiet, but I guess it's too late. ;-)

THE MUGS ARE MINE DAMNIT!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Mike

Feb 19, 2006, 9:25:39 AM2/19/06
Bryan, I must admit that this thread has been one of the most entertaining
thread I have read on this group in a long time. Oh by the way I posted it
using google so give me $5 and I'll delete it........ Nah maybe not. Good
luck and thanks for the laughs from all 4 of you guys.

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Feb 19, 2006, 9:32:59 AM2/19/06
Funny thing is, Mike, I was at Lloyds last night and met Jason for the
first time. Eric wasn't there although he usually is and Pin-Del isn't
even in MN. I told them both, Lloyd's got some "heavy hitter" friends
and I'll bet one or more of them will swoop in in the last seconds of
the auction and kick us all in the ass. :-)

That's alright......they're going to have to pay for it, though.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 19, 2006, 9:57:25 AM2/19/06
Good Morning Bryan !!! =)

It aint over yet Buddy ,, I'm Starting to Like that RED one Better
every minute,, Oh & Yea, Unless you have those Mugs bidded up to the
MOON,, they can still be Sniped =)

Pin-Del,

Bryan Kelly

Feb 19, 2006, 10:34:01 AM2/19/06
DAMN!!!! Here I was hopping you had forgotten about these, Del. I
should have known. ;-)

BTW Exactly how high do you consider the moon to be? In other words,
is your moon as high as my moon?????? :-)

MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 19, 2006, 10:45:54 AM2/19/06
LOL, Bryan,
I dont think my Moon is as high as yours,, But its still
pretty dang High !!,, & I bet it was Fun Meeting Jason last night ??
I can just see you guys talking about these T-Shirts & Mugs =)

Sooo, Yes I'm still watching these & I HOPE YOU GET FINGER CRAMPS
trying to stop me from Sniping one of these,,, Now the question
is,,,,,, Which one Am I Wanting Hmmmmm ??? =)

Del << Willing to Bet Bryan spends more time on the Computer today than
I do =)

Pin-Del

Bryan Kelly

Feb 19, 2006, 10:49:20 AM2/19/06
Actually, in checking the auctions, they all end tomorrow so all this
is a little premature.

Damn, and I was hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight. :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Mike

Feb 19, 2006, 11:33:08 AM2/19/06
Yeah I was a little premature with the "Last day" I forgot I put these up
last Monday. I thought I did this last Sunday.

Have a good nights sleep tonight Bryan :-)

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Feb 19, 2006, 1:14:25 PM2/19/06
DAMN!!!!

We're in trouble guys. Just checked the auctions and the "heavy
hitters" have hit.....at least one of them has. And they're kind of
like mice. For everyone you see, there are a dozen you don't. I think
I'm in for a sleepless night. :-(

I need to have a beer and plan out my next move. ;-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Mike

Feb 19, 2006, 1:52:20 PM2/19/06
I just got the left over hats from out first golf outing from last October.
I will add this to the package for the winner(s)
http://www.muddeatr.com/B3Khat.jpg

Thanks

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Feb 19, 2006, 2:11:42 PM2/19/06
Oh, thanks a lot, AH. ;-) This is suddenly not looking good for the
MN 3 stooges and Del, and now you throw sh*t in to sweeten the pot.

DAMN!!!! This is going to be a long sleepless night.....what to
do.......what to do.......

Mike

Feb 19, 2006, 2:31:09 PM2/19/06
Well it's not like it's the MN 3 stooges against the rest of the USA. You
have just as good a chance as anyone else in MN or the rest of the country.
Besides what other state has a state muffin ???? I often wonder about people
from MN Lloyd being the exception of course ;-)

Thanks
--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Feb 19, 2006, 2:38:52 PM2/19/06
LMAO

Lloyd is the BIGGEST reason why you should wonder about people from MN.
:-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Lloyd Olson

Feb 19, 2006, 2:54:38 PM2/19/06
I might point out that Mike has some "heavy hitter" type friends too. And
let us not forget Butch. He surely had some good friends. There might be
interest in the mugs beyond pinball. And no matter who gets them or what
they go for, every cent is going to help Butch's children for their
education. And that is a good thing. LTG :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Del

Feb 19, 2006, 4:05:36 PM2/19/06
Well Guys,
Since I think this is a Great Cause,, IF I dont Win one of
these, I'd PP LTG) Funds for the same cause if He'd send me one that
would Fit ( XX Large ) ,,, How bout it Lloyd ?

Pin-Del,

Mike

Feb 19, 2006, 4:21:34 PM2/19/06
Unfortunately Lloyd, the starting bid was too high for my "heavy hitting
friends". They can give you guys the true meaning of CARGPB. Although
Butch's friend's are great people, they don't have internet access in the
county lock-up :-) So it looks like it's up to anybody that views ebay
auctions under pinball/accessories

--

Mike S.
------------------

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message

Lloyd Olson

Feb 19, 2006, 4:42:20 PM2/19/06
I know your heart is in a good place Del, but I don't have an XXL available.
I only order a few for each Pinball Circus and those go quick.

I will offer this. Anyone that is the high bidder of one of the auctions, if
they want I will order a shirt in their size when I order the April 1st
Pinball Circus shirts and I will send one to them when I get them. LTG :)

"Del" <delma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Mike

Feb 19, 2006, 4:52:09 PM2/19/06
Lloyd, that's one hell of an offer. I think you just might have made Del's
day. Anybody that wants to take Lloyd up on this offer then just email me
and him after the auction ends.

Thanks Lloyd
--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 9:39:48 AM2/20/06
I'm going to try & win one & Then get LTG) to get me a XX Large,,, Hope
this works out !!

Pin-Del,

Del << Hoping Bryans working today =)

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 9:43:08 AM2/20/06
We "small fish" are in deep sh*t Del. Steve's back in at $95.00 on all
three and I'm not sure there's any stopping this guy. ;-)

Time will tell. :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 1:00:01 PM2/20/06
The 3 stooges will strike back with a wrath so pumelling it will make
your computer smoke and cry for forgiveness !

Jason.
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mnpinball

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 1:36:06 PM2/20/06
HEHEHE !!!

Steves go a Out-Bid notice,,, & it Aint over yet !!!

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 1:41:20 PM2/20/06
I see Del's making a move on the blue one. GO DEL!!!!! Being the
CARGPB that I am, I think the chances of taking all three is slim to
none. We need to divide and conquer if we have any chance at all
against Steve, and even then, we could be sh*t out of luck. I know
this guy and he is one tough SOB. ;-)

Here's the plan......Del's on the blue, I'm all over the red and Jason
gets the orange.

Fingers are crossed. :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 1:48:17 PM2/20/06
Good Thinking Bryan !!!

I think they all end at about the same time & its going to be hard
watching all 3 & knowing
Someone ( Like me ) is still going to try & Snipe one,,, =)

Gotta Love it !!!! =)

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 1:55:52 PM2/20/06
I take an XL Lloyd. ;-)
Jason.

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 1:56:57 PM2/20/06
OUT BID ! Notice .
Jason.

Lloyd Olson

Feb 20, 2006, 2:07:31 PM2/20/06
I hope your plan allows for last second snipers, who you may not know who
they are until after the auctions close. LTG :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 2:10:26 PM2/20/06
Thanks Jason !!

LTG),,, I'm trying Buddy, I'm Trying !!!

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 2:11:50 PM2/20/06
Snipers won't have a chance if the 3 Stooges put in a bid of $5000.00
each at the last 60 seconds. ;-)
Jason.

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 2:15:45 PM2/20/06
Quit talking like that, Jason,, I'd like to think I still have a Chance
here !!! =)

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 2:19:25 PM2/20/06
I keed, I keed. ;-)
Jason....

Lloyd Olson

Feb 20, 2006, 2:27:16 PM2/20/06
And the 3 Stooges will have some explaining to do to their wives later if
snipers put in bids of $4999.00 and the 3 Stooges win. Good luck gentlemen.
LTG :)

"mnpinball" <mnpi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mike

Feb 20, 2006, 2:33:20 PM2/20/06
Or they could just give up their CC pinball machines. I think 3 CC's in my
small apartment would look awesome. Then when Jake (Butch's oldest son)
comes to visit again I can tell him that one of these games is HIS :-)

..............then I woke up

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 2:39:30 PM2/20/06
LTG),

I better get that "Klopp" Cranking,,,, 6 Hours left !! , Sheesh !!!!

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 5:16:17 PM2/20/06
DAMN you Jason. I see you're messing with the red one. OK, the gloves
come off. THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!

You should have an outbid notice about now. :-)

All kidding aside, beer's on me for anyone bidding on any of the three
of them....even if you don't win. Kicker is, you have to come to my
place to get it. Best part, you can drink all day, if I win one of the
auctions. :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 5:32:05 PM2/20/06
Thats Right !!!!

You guys go ahead & start drinking Beer & My Blue ones Safe !! =) ,

I figure 3 hours from now ya'llwillbetypinglikethis & Will Fumble with
your Bid Buttons bad enough to where I'd Win !!! HA !!! & The
Clock is ticking =)

Pin-Del,

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 5:37:06 PM2/20/06
Sounds great, I will make it an all day event and call sober cab.
Better stock up.

Bryan Kelly wrote:
> DAMN you Jason. I see you're messing with the red one. OK, the gloves
> come off. THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!
>
> You should have an outbid notice about now. :-)
>
> All kidding aside, beer's on me for anyone bidding on any of the three

> of them....even if you don't win I will throw in $100. Kicker is, you have to come to my
> place to get it. Best part, you can drink all day but hands off the wife, if I win one of the

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 5:42:47 PM2/20/06
Sorry Del, the beer drinking doesn't start until the auctions are all
over. Actually, I haven't picked the day yet. Let me know when you
can make it and we'll do it then. :-)

Looks like the auctions all end about 3 minutes apart. Best bet would
be to go for the blue one. I pitty the guy that wants the orange one.
If you miss out on the first two, everyone's going for the orange.

DAMN!!!! You had that planned all along, didn't you Mike. :-)

I'll see you all tonight about 8:10. :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Mike

Feb 20, 2006, 5:49:16 PM2/20/06
Tell you the truth this was the first time I have run three auctions this
close together. Seems to be a bit of nail biting going on huh Bryan??

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 5:49:43 PM2/20/06
SONOFABITCH!!!!!

That damn Stevekt's back. I thought maybe I had scared him
off.....yeah right.

I'm tellin ya all, right now, THE RED ONE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see a CC for sale in the MN area sometime after 8:30 tonight,
you know I won. :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Mike

Feb 20, 2006, 5:52:01 PM2/20/06
I stop the red auction for your CC :-)

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Mike

Feb 20, 2006, 5:53:52 PM2/20/06
I have to run out and get some popcorn........................This should be
very interesting

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 5:56:49 PM2/20/06
I usually save these for Lloyd, Mike, but you seem like a nice guy so
I'll toss one your way.

YOU BASTRAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 5:57:51 PM2/20/06
Well PISS, Opps I mean Heck !!!!! Steves back %^$#&#^$&,,,

OK you guys asked for it !!! SNIPING I WILL GO !!!!!

Mike

Feb 20, 2006, 6:08:46 PM2/20/06
Cool Beans...........At least I got a BASTARD out of you :-) Now I feel like
a real RGP'er treated with respect

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 6:16:01 PM2/20/06
OK, I think we have Mr Steve on the Ropes,

How he beat my 100.00 bid by a fricking PENNIE I dont know ???,, PAY
ATTENTION mr Steve !!! I'm not finished yet !!!

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 6:35:03 PM2/20/06
Hehehehe...........Steve is one of us, Del. He just doesn't post much.
But I'll bet he's read every post in this thread.......haven't you
Steve. :-)

Ya better check your outbid notices, fellas. I'm goin home with at
least ONE of these things. ;-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 6:41:18 PM2/20/06
As Pin-Del would say............DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve's all over the orange too. Well, at least the blue one's mine.
:-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 6:42:23 PM2/20/06
You know Bryan, we could bid high and just go without food for awhile
and get free pizza from Lloyd on Saturday. ;-)
Jason.
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mnpinball

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 6:50:21 PM2/20/06
Damn stevekt....

Jason.

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 6:50:32 PM2/20/06
Well, KISS MY ASS. Outbid notice in MY mail box on the blue
one!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Steve guy is playing hardball.

I've got to go have some dinner and make another game plan.

You're goin done Steve.............YOU'RE GOIN
DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 7:07:38 PM2/20/06
Ok Guys,
I'm OUT ,, Sorry I Wanted one REAL BAD,, Just not $ 157.00
PLUS Bad,,, I'll just stick my Tail between my back legs & Scoot Along,
!!!!

MIKE, Congrats Buddy, I Enjoyed the Fun !!! ( Bryan , Jason, Mr Steve,
LTG), You Guys have Fun ! )

Pin-Del, =)

Mike

Feb 20, 2006, 7:12:53 PM2/20/06
You know I feel like a heel adding the shipping to bids like these
so...........Shipping is definitely on ME Just don't use the ebay
check out

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Del" <delma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 7:12:58 PM2/20/06
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 8:11:55 PM2/20/06
I feel your pain, Del.

What really sucks is the fact that I know Steve's got sniping software
and isn't afraid to use it. ;-) I once sniped an auction with 10
seconds left. Guess what.......Steve comes in with 8 seconds left and
beats me by .02.

This could get ugly, come 8:10 or so. Pull up a chair and stay tuned.
:-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 8:28:35 PM2/20/06
Bryan,
I won a E-Pay auction last week & only had ONE second left
before it endded,, Since I'm out I caint say much ,, But you can Bet
I'm Watching & Enjoying this !!! Good Luck !

Pin-Del, =)

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 8:33:57 PM2/20/06
Software, smofware. So what. These are stying in Minnesota.
Get in the ring, I'm ready and waitin'
Oh, by the way I heard Bryan comes in 8 seconds too. That what the
Mrs. says! Just what I heard, might be a "premature" statement. ;-P
Jason.
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mnpinball

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 8:36:17 PM2/20/06
Got room on your couch for me Del? Just tried again on the blue one
and Steve's all over that like ugly on LTG. ;-)

I'm done.......maybe.......yeah, I'm done........you can have them,
Steve.......I'm done now........yeah, I'm done..........I
think.........hehehehehe............

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 9:16:33 PM2/20/06
Damn, Jason, I'd almost swear LTG has taken over your computer.

I warned you about Steve......be afraid, Jason........be very
afraid!!!!!!!!!

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

mnpinball

Feb 20, 2006, 9:28:09 PM2/20/06
Alas, I did not get one. Congrats to Steve. It's a good cause.
As Dracula says. "I condem you to living dead, we shall meet again".

Jason.
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/mnpinball

Don

Feb 20, 2006, 9:33:28 PM2/20/06
Arrgghhh! My eSnipe failed me. Congrats Steve, great going. Super
donation there Loyd, it was fun watching something good happen for a
change.

- Don

Bryan Kelly

Feb 20, 2006, 9:41:16 PM2/20/06
I tried to warn you, Jason, but would you listen?????

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Seriously, I haven't had this much fun with a thread in quite some
time. The mugs and shirts are going to one hell of a nice guy and I
like to think we had a little something to do with sending 3 kids to
college someday.

I can see it now. When Mike's as old as me and the three kids come
over to visit, he'll tell them about these goofy bast*rds and the blue,
red and orange Circus mugs.......and the kids will say, ahhhhhh, sure
Uncle Mike, whatever you say, Uncle Mike. :-)

Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family.

Mike

Feb 20, 2006, 9:49:34 PM2/20/06
Bryan, I'm almost as old as you NOW (just guessing I'm 45). And yes I will
see Jake in another month or two and I will tell him about your support. It
is amazing how at 9yrs old he knows what and why we are trying to do for him
and his brother and sister. He showed up at the golf outing last Oct. and
thanked every golfer there he told me that he never knew his DAD had so many
friends :-)

Thanks to ALL of you guys for the most entertaining thread I have seen and
for your support for these kids.

--

Mike S.
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Mike

Feb 20, 2006, 9:57:52 PM2/20/06
Oh by the way, Butch had his own name for me that someday when his kids get
older I will tell them.

--

Mike S. (Uncle DICKHEAD)
------------------
http://www.muddeatr.com

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 10:15:58 PM2/20/06
Hey Mike,
E-Mail sent !

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 10:26:30 PM2/20/06
OK, Since nobody is answering my mail I'll post here,

Still thinking I hate I couldnt win one of these, But in Good Faith if
BSK & Jason will match me, I'll put up $ 25.00 towards the Fund through
Mike or LTG,,, How Bout it Guys ??

Pin-Del,

Lloyd Olson

Feb 20, 2006, 10:44:04 PM2/20/06
Del, I appreciate the generosity of your offer. Anything done should be
through Mike for his Nephew's children. I just donated the items to try and
help them. LTG :)

"Del" <delma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Del

Feb 20, 2006, 10:40:46 PM2/20/06
OK, Thanks Lloyd !

pinsane

Feb 20, 2006, 10:41:21 PM2/20/06
Hey Guys,

Good news and bad news....

The bad news is that the auction is over, I'm the lucky winner, and
I've paid Mike via paypal.

The good news is that if the 2nd place bidders want the mugs &
T-shirts, just send your final bid amount to Mike and he's been
instructed to send you the booty. This basically will double the
donation to the B3K education fund.

My only request is that if any of the 2nd place bidders are local to SS
Billiards, please visit Lloyd and play $20 of pinball during the month
of March to help support the guy who provided these goodies!

This is the most "fun" I've had at an auction since the Expo banquet,
where my so-called "friends" livened up the auction by baiting the
person I was bidding against. Every time I raised the bid, they would
start screaming at my poor opponent "are you gonna let this punk get
away with that?!?!? C'mon and show him whose boss!!!!" With friends
like that, auctions are .... expensive ... (Hi Korn, SheKorn, Yancy,
Wolffy, SheWolfy, Craig, Rob et al!)

best regards to all the bidders!

steve SDTM

It is loading more messages.