Big thanks to LTG

Bryan Kelly

Oct 2, 2005, 1:39:31 PM10/2/05
Once again, thanks go out to Lloyd for another great party. The usual
great selection of pins, all set for free play and only $10.00 to get
in. Oh, and pop and pizza thrown in too.

The only thing that would have made the day better is if I won a shirt.
How bout posting the winning numbers, Lloyd.

I'll take a large. :-)

BTW. Curt and I are about to leave and some guy comes in and asks if
his kids could get in for only $5.00.

Lloyd says NO!!!! (I'm sure the guy's thinkin, what a dick.) Lloyd
then says they can come on in for nothin. :-)

That's our Lloyd. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Lloyd Olson

Oct 2, 2005, 3:03:05 PM10/2/05
Thanks Dad ! Glad you could make it. It was good that Curt could fly in and
haul you and your walker over here. Seeing you do the geriatric shuffle
brought down the house. Though some might think it cruel to make fun of the
soon to be departed, I'm glad you took it all in stride and gummed your
prunes and drooled all over yourself while reminiscing over your restoration
era. When was that again ? Triassic or Jurassic ? I know it seems so long
ago, but maybe mom could tell you and you could remember more. Renee says
ptu...ptu..... hi Dad. AH :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

GA Pinhead

Oct 2, 2005, 4:35:50 PM10/2/05
Did anyone take pics so I can live vicariously?

John!

curt...@adelphia.net

Oct 2, 2005, 9:41:56 PM10/2/05
I'd like to thank Lloyd as well for being such a good host and keeping
Bryan from beating the high score on his BBB. (Ha!) Those balloons he
attached to Bryan's ass really made a difference!

I had a great time and it was a real pleasure to stay with Bryan and
his terrific family. Thank you again for putting me up, pal! That WW
game is gonna be a killer when it is finished. I have to say, Bryan's
games are unbelievably nice! I'm so glad he has written me into his
will.

:-)

Take care all, and Lloyd... do something about Bryan's obsession with
balloons, will you?

Curt

Eric Schmitt

Oct 3, 2005, 12:10:50 AM10/3/05
I'll get some pics up for ya tomorrow.

--Eric

Bryan Kelly

TheOtherBob

Oct 3, 2005, 2:36:59 PM10/3/05
Way....

Had a great time myself.

Thanks, Lloyd!

Lloyd Olson

Oct 3, 2005, 3:48:31 PM10/3/05
Be afraid Curt, very afraid. Bryan has posted pics on the net of your visit.