Bryan Kelly: Footie Fantastic!

axe...@earthlink.net

Nov 13, 2006, 11:22:00 PM11/13/06
Just wanted to correct my grievous error in leaving Bryan Kelly's
contribution to my first-ever pinball machine unrecognized.

Naturally being my first time buying Foot-Related Pinball Protectors, I
was very nervous that I would be taken in by the dozens of internet
scammers selling subpar Pinball Feet Jobbers. As a noob that I am I
could easily be misled by one of these Internet Predators you hear
about.

Needless to say, I was lucky to find Bryan Kelly's site advertising his
Executive Pin Footies. Bryan was very helpful via email with my noob
questions regarding payment and such. He offered to ship the footies to
me, or bring them to S&S Billiards---- my choice!

I opted to pay using Paypal, then take shipment directly at S&S. Bryan
said in a related posting that he would arrive at S&S around "6ish" and
he did in fact arrive around such time. He stood at the counter
speaking to many pinball enthusiasts, using eye contact and facial
gestures to keep conversation enjoyable.

Upon introducing myself, I attempted to pay again for the footies---- I
forgot I had paypal'd the money already. Bryan refused to take
advantage of my mistake and even refunded the shipping I paid for!

He reached out just the right amount across the counter with the
footies in his hand, and I was able to comfortably reach across and
take them without having to strain or make special arrangements.
Footies were smooth and uniform, made of Cherry, as promised. The
dollar bills Bryan refunded me for shipping were slightly crinkled,
requiring "finger smoothing" before I was able to put them into one of
Lloyd's pins, but that is nitpicking.

Bryan made pleasant conversation with me after delivery of the Footies,
again using eye contact and facial expressions to convey enthusiasm. It
was nothing like one of those "Wham Bam Thank You Here's Your Footies
Now Get Outtahere" things you read about all the time.

Bottom Line: Great Footie Seller. Buy with confidence. You've tried the
rest, why not go with the best? The Executive Pin Footie, by Bryan
Kelly.

I was able to transport the Footies by myself from inside S&S to
outside in the parking lot where my truck was. Beside my truck was a
van with Kelly Electric on the side. Bryan's? I don't know. Whoever's
it was there was the cutest little sheep in the front seat wearing a
red dress! She baa'd at me "sheepishly" as I passed by and I went home
through the night feeling good about pinball and life in general.

Chris Axel

Bryan Kelly

Nov 14, 2006, 6:34:49 AM11/14/06
YOU BASTARD!!!!! ;-)

NIce to meet you too, Chris. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
http://www.pinballmadness.net
Home of the world renowned EXECUTIVE Pin Footie
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79
Make your pin feel like one of the family

skbrothers

Nov 14, 2006, 8:45:55 AM11/14/06
LOL

Thanks for the laugh this morning Chris!

I have always found that Bryan uses just the right amount of facial
expression and eye contact to show enthusiasm. Additionally, I rarely
have to strain when reaching out to shake his hand, he knows just the
right distance to extend it's arm for a friendly handshake. It's
refreshing this day and age to meet someone with such acutely honed
social savvy.

That said, I have never taken money from him, so it's good to know that
some of his bills may require "Finger Smoothing". Question: did you
find your fingers becoming chapped from the smoothing action or am I
just paranoid? I'll bring a bottle of lotion with me if/when Bryan and
I exchange cash.

Thanks for the "Head's Up"

P.S. My wife always irons my bills for me so I don't suffer from
wrinkled/dog eared paper currency. It might be the fact that sheep
don't have opposable thumbs and cannot be properly trained to hold an
iron that causes BK's crinkled currency. Just a theory though ;)

axe...@earthlink.net

Nov 14, 2006, 9:35:12 AM11/14/06

The crinkling of the bills was light but spread fairly evenly
throughout---- probably only something a collector would care about.
The bills played nice once you got them into a pin. I'm sure it's just
a sign of a rapidly growing Pin Footie production/distribution business
and not a sign of any sort of carelessness on the part of Bryan Kelly.
The Footies were perfect.

I should add that since receiving the footies, I've slept better and
woken up with more energy, the hair on my head has started to regrow,
and my libido has increased (without lasting longer than four hours.)

Regarding the lotion, I would say you are unlikely to require any
unless you plan to spend any length of time in Bryan's van with the
sheep. ;-)

Eek!

Chris Axel

Hehe sorry Bryan but darn you seem to take a joke so well. :-)

Jerry

Nov 14, 2006, 9:57:12 AM11/14/06
It sounds like Brian likes reaching out to 'the little people' that
have helped him build his empire to where it is today. But you've got
to wonder, now that's his products are published (ref latest Gameroom
Mag), will he have time to deal with the people in the field again?
Looks like the reality of corperate life might settle in, next thing
you know there will be the 'Footie Staff' handling the meanial issues
like sales and customer support.

Brian,
Actually congrats on the review, hope it helps fill the world with
footies!

Jerry

Bryan Kelly

Nov 14, 2006, 2:38:07 PM11/14/06
Oh, I see how it is now, Chris. I'm a wonderful guy "before" you get
the Footies, then "after" they're safely under your pin, the crap
starts to fly.

Well, I'll have all you clowns know, "my people" at corporate, that's
right, I've gone global baby, have informed me they've started the
official "Pin Footie Blackball" list.....and you didn't think Pin
Footie execs read RGP.

Henceforth, the only option some of you guys may have to purchase is
the dreaded underground.....and it ain't pretty down there......or
cheap!!!

For the rest of you "nice guys"......BUY NOW!!!! If I run out, I can
always make more. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

Lloyd Olson

Nov 14, 2006, 2:44:00 PM11/14/06
Or stop by SS Billiards, I can beat their prices with a product of equal
quality. AH :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bske...@aol.com> wrote in message

Del

Nov 14, 2006, 2:52:14 PM11/14/06
You Guys are forgetting Bryans a Gigalo,, I think ( But not sure ) he
Dances on stage on
Tuesday Nights & they slip those crisp dollars in the Thong he wears
while Pole-Dancing,
Think about it , 20 30 of the fattest Heafers in Farmington just dying
to get Close to BK & his Footies, Now thats hes World-Wide I dont
think the BK Craze is going to end anytime soon !!! =)

Pin-Del
CARGPB28

naope...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2006, 3:12:53 PM11/14/06
I'd buy four sets, but I am poor and needy.

My machines still need the executive treatment, but alas - Bryan Kelly
lives far far away.

- Orlando

Bryan Kelly

Nov 14, 2006, 3:23:19 PM11/14/06
Do something nice for your pins for a change and treat them like one of
the family. I am but an Email away, Orlando. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

Gerry Manis

Nov 14, 2006, 5:16:33 PM11/14/06
...I believe the Pin-Thong is a product of Swanson Industries:

http://webpages.charter.net/rswanson3354/Pinpanties.JPG

I can feel the Cease and Desist letters being generated as we speak!

Gerry "Now trying to un-burn these images out of my retinas" Manis.

Bryan Kelly

Nov 14, 2006, 5:24:51 PM11/14/06
And don't forget the model PIn Footie International came out with for
the ladies. :-0

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album79/cp23

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

axe...@earthlink.net

Nov 15, 2006, 11:36:33 PM11/15/06

Well I guess I am really a noob. I seem to be having trouble with my
footies. I got them to go on okay but the way they went on it seems
like it will be an awkward operation to get them back off. Something
doesn't look quite like they look on Bryan's site. I hate to bother
Bryan with every dumb question so I thought I would post my tech
question to RGP instead.

I hope some of you more experienced Pinball Aficionados can offer some
advice?

I posted pics here:

http://www.axellandscape.com/pinball.htm

Thank you for your help in advance. :-)

Chris Axel

micha...@comcast.net

Nov 15, 2006, 11:40:51 PM11/15/06
Dude ... now that is funny !

Mike Geib

Lloyd Olson

Nov 15, 2006, 11:43:38 PM11/15/06
Well dickhead, you have the left ones on the right foot and the right ones
on the left foot. They go on easy, but I don't know if you can get them back
off. Best sleep with them until tomorrow, when Bryan arises, perhaps he can
have his tech support come up with some help. LTG :)

<axe...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Steve Charland

Nov 15, 2006, 11:58:36 PM11/15/06
Thanks for the laugh Chris. -S (CARGPB1)

axe...@earthlink.net

Nov 16, 2006, 12:00:05 AM11/16/06

Wrong feet? Oh no. I hope I'm not screwed.

I got on Pin Footie International tech support and it said calls would
be processed in the order they are received, that I was third in line,
and my estimated wait time was approximately 13 hours. I don't know
what I'm gonna do. I have to work tomorrow!!!

Chris Axel

Cliffy

Nov 16, 2006, 12:11:21 AM11/16/06
BWAHAHAHA!! Most excellent, Cris :P

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Lloyd Olson

Nov 16, 2006, 12:14:30 AM11/16/06
Don't lose your spot in line. You know how cranky tech support can be about
hangs ups, they might report you to the tech police, they play hard ball ,
you'll see. LTG :)

<axe...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Bryan Kelly

Nov 16, 2006, 6:36:22 AM11/16/06
Is that a pair of dirty underwear on the floor????

Bryan (CARGPB 14)

Make your pin feel like one of the family.