[con] UPDATE Marmalade Dog 5 - Kalamazoo, Michigan - 4/1/2000

Brandon Myres

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00

The Western Michigan Gamers Guild is proud to present the fifth annual
Marmalade Dog -- Kalamazoo's premier gaming convention! This year we have
a variety of events planned including:

* Role Playing Games
7th Sea
AD&D (Dragonlance, Greyhawk, Ravenloft, etc.)
All Flesh Must Be Eaten
GURPS: Legacy
Hero System
RPGA Living City
Shadowrun
Star Wars RPG
Vampire: The Masquerade

* Collectible Card Games
Magic: The Gathering (DCI Sanctioned Tournaments, etc.)
Star Trek CCG
Star Wars CCG
Star Wars: Young Jedi

* Miniature Wargames
Battletech
Necromunda
VOR: The Maelstrom
Warhammer 40k

* Board Games
Age of the Renaissance
Buttonmen
Formula DE
Maul of America
Robo Rally
Scrabble

* Special Guests
Tom Wham
Decipher representatives
Cheapass Games representatives
Games Workshop Outriders

* Special Events
Silent auction with all proceeds going to charity
Miniature painting contest judged by Tom Wham

For the latest information and registration please visit our web site:
http://www.wmgg.org/

REMEMBER: Saturday, April 1st is just 10 days away!