Marmalade Dog II Game Fair

669w...@wmich.edu

Sep 14, 1994, 9:08:04 AM9/14/94
Come get some of the hair the dog that bit ya?

Western Michigan Gamers Guild is hosting Marmalade Dog II
If you didn't get all the kibble you wanted the first time around join us
again for a barking good time.
Special guests include Sam Chupp and a few other dignitaries.
Lots of events and venders

Oct 1&2 at Western Michigan University

For more info mail
SC_G...@WMICH.EDU

--
More than likely, at least one Trademark/copyright was used without permission
in the above posting. Get a life. If I intended to dilute a trademark I'd