Gay Chess Federation

Beatriz

Jun 20, 2005, 8:13:00 PM6/20/05
Hello,

I would like to hear from all of the Gay and Lesbian Chess players who would
like to have a Gay Division of the U.S. Chess Federation, including a Gay
Tournament to coincide with the Gay Parade in New York.

I am working on signing a deal for a Gay & Lesbian Chess set which will
include pieces made in the likeness of famous Gays and Lesbians who were
fans of Chess!

Please post and let everyone know Gay is OK! Be proud, Be Gay!

Love and Kisses,

Beatriz

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2005, 8:26:36 PM6/20/05
Some people unite; Larry and (here) anonymous Sam divide.

Shun them.

Duncan Oxley

Jun 20, 2005, 8:42:36 PM6/20/05
FYI: this is NOT Beatriz Marinello.

Duncan

Bark!

Jun 20, 2005, 9:13:03 PM6/20/05
Na njuzima:VQIte.116253$lQ3.1...@bignews5.bellsouth.net,
Beatriz <bea...@uscf.com> mukotrpnim radom iznađe ovu umotvorinu:

Fuck you, gay moron. Soon we'll have Niger Division and White Division.
Don't disrespect chess like this.

Matt Nemmers

Jun 20, 2005, 9:29:16 PM6/20/05
Bark! wrote:

> Fuck you, gay moron. Soon we'll have Niger Division and White Division.
> Don't disrespect chess like this.

What might the Niger Division be, exactly? Would that be similar to
the Chad Division? Or perhaps the Egypt Division? I'm curious. Seems
like Africa is already well represented. But them, I'm no expert. But
Jerry Bibuld would know.

Regards,

Matt

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2005, 9:31:40 PM6/20/05
These posts are likely made by Sam Sloan under more of his bellsouth
handles; the racism and homophobia are characteristic:

Questions for chessdon:

1. Don Schultz, does racism have a place in USCF?

2. Don Schultz, does homophobia have a place in USCF?

3. Don Schultz, do you accept my working hypothesis that the anonymous
bellsouth posts--many of which were filled with racism and
homophobia--made over the last two weeks were *more likely than not*
made by Sam Sloan? (Personal attacks on me are fine, considering the
context :-) )

4. What do you, Don Schultz, intend to do as a result? I'm not talking
about ethics hearings or silly stuff like that; I'm talking about
actions that have consequences on a personal level.

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2005, 10:02:24 PM6/20/05
....please see above (understandable if you skipped this thread)

Sam Sloan

Jun 20, 2005, 10:05:20 PM6/20/05
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:42:36 -0700, "Duncan Oxley" <no@thanks> wrote:

>FYI: this is NOT Beatriz Marinello.
>
>Duncan

I agree. I think this is the same person who posted the fake Beatriz
messages several months ago.

Sam Sloan

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2005, 10:13:25 PM6/20/05
Interesting that posters who are racists and homophobes tend not to
like Beatriz, and tend not to like me.

Comments, Sam?

ches...@aol.com

Jun 20, 2005, 10:19:46 PM6/20/05
Why are you directing that question to me and no one else?

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm no racist or tolerate homophobia. I have
always been that way, way before it was popular. I was naive and never
understood how bad racism is. The first time I realized it was after I
was hired by IBM after College and made a business trip to Newport
News, Virginia. Right in the airport were rest rooms - one marked "Men"
and next to it the other marked "Colored". I was shocked. I went to the
one marked colred and looked in. I am no racist and I never forgot that
day. How dare you single me out with those questions.

Whoever sent that posting making believe it was Beatriz is an awful
person. I feel for her. She hates me because she believes I told Sam
Sloan about her and her friend. I did not! Maybe it is people like you,
singling out me with questions like that that have led her to that
conclusion.

What will I do? I will make a condition to Joel Channing's $1,000
challenge to Stan Booz. The condition is that in that proposed lie
detector test I will be be asked two additional questions covering the
area did I tell Sam Sloan about Beatriz and do I leak things to Sam
Sloan and Larry Parr. I didn't and I don't. You see that in spite of
how Beatriz feels towards me, I like her though I disagree with most of
her recent business decisions.I feel for her and the pressure she is
under.

Don Schultz

Matt Nemmers

Jun 20, 2005, 10:24:46 PM6/20/05
chess...@aol.com wrote:
> Why are you directing that question to me and no one else?
>
> Anyone who knows me, knows I'm no racist or tolerate homophobia.

You know that'ss sso falsse, Don. I TOTALLY assked you out at that one
USS Open and you totally disssed me. Ssaid you'd "call" and never did.

If you're cheating on me I'll sscratch you eyess out, bitch.

Regardss,

Matthew

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2005, 10:27:55 PM6/20/05
Don, the first time we met was the US Junior Open in 1967. I was nine
years old; you had to continually ask me to keep quiet. Plus ca change
.... ;-)

I accept your word as a gentleman on the matter of Beatriz's personal
life, Don.

We don't do lie detector tests, because that's not the way to build
relationships, is it?

You have forthrightly answered my first two questions but dodged the
third. I put the third question to you, and I put it to all the other
board members & candidates as well, in the interests of fairness:

3 [...D]o [y'all] accept my working hypothesis that the anonymous

bellsouth posts--many of which were filled with racism and
homophobia--made over the last two weeks were *more likely than not*

made by Sam Sloan? [...]

Mike Murray

Jun 20, 2005, 10:50:00 PM6/20/05
On 20 Jun 2005 19:27:55 -0700, "politi...@gmail.com"
<politi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>3 [...D]o [y'all] accept my working hypothesis that the anonymous
>bellsouth posts--many of which were filled with racism and
>homophobia--made over the last two weeks were *more likely than not*
>made by Sam Sloan? [...]

What's the evidence behind your working hypothesis? His writing
style, for example? Or has he tended to use Bell South in the past?

Randy Bauer

Jun 20, 2005, 10:52:02 PM6/20/05

"Beatriz" <bea...@uscf.com> wrote in message

Everybody should know by now that this "BellSouth" poster is an fraud. He
is not Beatriz Marinello, and he contributes absolutely zero net worth to
this group.

Homophobia is sad! So is breeding distrust and suggesting nothing but the
worst about people. There is too much of that here.

Chess should be above this sort of thing. If the FIDE motto, that we are
all one people, is to really, truly mean something, we have to get beyond
this sort of garbage.

Randy Bauer

ches...@aol.com

Jun 20, 2005, 10:50:32 PM6/20/05
Having been accused of things I am not guilty of, I am not going to
point fingers at others without knowing i am correct.

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2005, 10:54:54 PM6/20/05
Fair enough; if I gather evidence, would you be so kind as to examine
it?

Randy Bauer

Jun 20, 2005, 10:58:26 PM6/20/05

<politi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bill,

I'm not as Internet astute as others on this newsgroup. It is my
undestanding that you can gather enough information from the headers of a
message to have a reasonably good idea of where it came from. I'm not able
to do this sort of analysis, but if you have some proof in this area, I
would be happy to consider it.

There is very little on which Sloan and I agree. Of late, he has taken to
making some clearly false charges about my chess playing career, but of more
importance, he has made much more damaging and much more false claims about
Board members Beatriz Marinello and Tim Hanke, both of whom I respect and
thank for their service. He is a negative, cancerous force in the USCF.

Randy Bauer

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2005, 11:02:06 PM6/20/05
FIrst, look at the various anonymous postings via Google groups

bellsouth tends to be the provider

certain groups like rec.pets.herp, alt.fans.howard-stern (doing this
from memory) are posted to first to create a signature (I grant this
may be a counterargument for a clever troll)

the typical Sloanian crossposting--ditto

references to USCF politics uncharacteristic of other trolls--ditto

and stylistic tics (I know a little bit about textual analysis--this is
harder to spoof)

Some of these posts were made a few minutes after one of my posts. So
the psn is following this argument closely.

Note further that Sloan *is* racist & homophobic.

But for a racist, homophobic, child-molesting convicted felon, he's not
as bad as you'd think.

ian burton

Jun 20, 2005, 11:33:07 PM6/20/05

"Bark!" <j...@moja.kuca> wrote in message news:d97pht$99t$1...@bagan.srce.hr...

Don't let the troll get to you.
--
Ian Burton
[Please Reply to Newsgroup]

RSH...@aol.com

Jun 21, 2005, 12:23:33 AM6/21/05
"... certain groups like rec.pets.herp..." (politikalhack)
=============
Hey, that's a snake group! Are you a herper? Ya gotta hear some of
my snake catching stories someday, especially the one about my first
eastern diamondback rattlesnake capture.

Old Haasie

Beatriz

Jun 21, 2005, 12:29:21 AM6/21/05
<politikalhack@> Interesting that posters who are racists and homophobes

tend not to like Beatriz, and tend not to like me.

A lot of people don't like assholes.

If you made a list of all the people that do not like you, it would probably
include Chinese, Japanese, Jews, Africans, Catholic Priests, Muslims,
Homosexuals, Asexuals, and lots of every kind of person on earth.

If you ever visited Eastern Europe or Australia you would probably find many
more people who would not like you.

Anywhere on earth that you go, you will find lots of people that do not like
assholes like you.

Beatriz

Jun 21, 2005, 12:40:35 AM6/21/05
<chessdon@She hates me because she believes I told Sam

> Sloan about her and her friend. I did not! Maybe it is people like you,
> singling out me with questions like that that have led her to that
> conclusion.

Everyone knows that after you have a couple of drinks, you talk shit about
me. It is really sad to see so much anti-lesbian feeling here. Even the
people that think that they are pro-gay are major losers, like that Bill
Brack guy. With friends like him, the Gay movement is doomed. I keep telling
Bill, please help the Gay & Lesbian movement by becoming a homophobe, but he
just doesn't seem to realize what a douchebag he is.

So Don, don't feel bad that you let the truth slip out about me and my
lesbian tendencies. Just because I have lived as a lesbian my whole life,
and actively am engaged in a same-sex relationship, I should still have been
able to hide the truth from everyone.

I guess it should not bother me, but I do hate you Don. You ruined it for
me. My Mom and Dad thought I was straight, and I kept showing them photos of
Larry Parr and they thought he was my boyfriend. But like a house of cards,
it all came tumbling down the night you had a couple of beers with Sam Sloan
and he pried the truth out of you.

I hate you Don. I hate you for knowing the truth about me. I hate you for
telling everyone. Don't be surprised when your Chess Rating drops 250 points
in the next issue of Chess Life.

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2005, 12:41:48 AM6/21/05
Beatriz, you seemed to have changed your voice! Get the persona down.

The sad thing, Sam, is that I'm multitasking....imagine if I were
paying attention. (Fortunately for you, I'm no good at chess)

Beatriz

Jun 21, 2005, 12:46:41 AM6/21/05
"Randy Bauer" <he has made much more damaging and much more false claims

about Board members Beatriz Marinello and Tim Hanke, both of whom I respect
and thank for their service. He is a negative, cancerous force in the USCF.

And what are you? A positive parasitic lesion? BTW, what is negative that
Sam has said about Tim? That he has disappeared and not joined the Marines
like he said he would? Isn't that a fact?

And if Sam found out about my lesbian sexual orientation, isn't that a fact
also? Should poor Sam be castigated for being honest? I guess what is funny
about the USCF is how everyone tries to be dishonest for the good of the
USCF.

Seems like a case of the Emperor not wearing any clothes. Too bad you folks
are so gutless. BTW, I really am a lesbian, and that is funny because as an
Out Lesbian I totally disrespect closet gays and lesbians who try to lie
their way to success.

Honesty. Something the USCF could use a lot of.

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2005, 12:45:07 AM6/21/05
Snakes? Here's a couple....

http://tinyurl.com/be9f3

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2005, 12:48:22 AM6/21/05
Note that "Bill Brack" was recently used by another persona; check
Google groups.

Beatriz

Jun 21, 2005, 12:51:06 AM6/21/05
"Randy Bauer" <> Homophobia is sad! So is breeding distrust and suggesting

nothing but the worst about people. >

You folks are so ass-backwards! The only homophobia which has been posted is
by you and a couple of your pals who seem to think that discussing
homosexuality IS homophobia! You are so ignorant that any Out Lesbian like
myself can only wonder if you are not a throwback to the 19th Century.

Get a grip, Chess can have a Gay and Lesbian Federation, why not? There are
Gay and Lesbian clubs of every kind on every College Campus in the USA and
Europe. So why can't there be a Chess Club for the Gay and Lesbian members
of the USCF? Especially now?

Be Proud! Be Gay! Join the USCF and ask for a Gay & Lesbian Division.

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2005, 12:55:01 AM6/21/05
But Sam, she knows how to make a lover happy, and you don't have the
slightest clue.

Betty is Ready

Jun 21, 2005, 1:11:02 AM6/21/05
<politikalhack> Beatriz, you seemed to have changed your voice! Get the

persona down.

> The sad thing, Sam, is that I'm multitasking....imagine if I were
> paying attention. (Fortunately for you, I'm no good at chess)

You are such an incredible idiot that even if you realized what a dumbass
you are, you would probably deny it.

Has it dawned on you yet that you are a total moron in addition to being a
Chess incompetent?

What are you good at? Certainly not sex. Your wife became a lesbian after
she met me. Two licks and she said that was longer than you ever lasted!

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2005, 1:16:41 AM6/21/05
So are you going to play 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 f6 3.Nxe5 fxe5?? Because I
really don't think 3.Nxe5 is the strongest move, but OTOH I'm tempted
to play to your weakness.

Betty Chews On It

Jun 21, 2005, 1:21:27 AM6/21/05
<politi...@gmail.com> But Sam, she knows how to make a lover happy, and

you don't have the slightest clue.

Your wife certainly has a clue. She became a switch-hitter after she spent a
night in the lap of the Goddess Beatriz. She learned Spanish overnight!
Chupa mi chocha! Besa mi culo! Tocame la teta!

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2005, 1:29:12 AM6/21/05
Not enough, Sam. Need more.

parrt...@cs.com

Jun 21, 2005, 2:19:52 AM6/21/05
THE ANONYMOUSE

They keep pointing the finger at Sam, but it's far more likely that the
anonymous poster is someone with ego and "anger management" problems.

Sam in his lawsuit openly detailed the Lesbian and sexual
propensities of USCF president Beatriz Marinello and I don't see that
the anonymouse says, in essence, anything that Sam has not written
under his own name.

Nope, Sam does not have the ego difficulties afflicting several
here (you can argue about why this may be). He writes what he thinks
in graphic terms and has no need of an anonymouse. He does not fear
disapproval.

Nor is Sam a coward. He is going to Chicago to play a match under
awful conditions, accepting as an arbiter a prosecutor who threatened
to try and put him in jail. The fact that a Vince Hart would even
proffer his services speaks more eloquently of this man's character
than anything I might write.

The shameless one here is Bill Brock who would accept this match
under such lopsided conditions. Chesstours was right to withdraw their
offer because the terms place an undue burden on Sam Sloan, who doesn't
seem to care how exhausted he will be after the trip to Chicago.

I don't know the identity of the anonymouse in question, but if we
are assigning odds I would put my dough on one or more of the f-word
Brock-style boys who so often cannot contain themselves even as they
scream that they are fully in control.

wbr...@21stcentury.net

Jun 21, 2005, 3:25:20 AM6/21/05
I post under wbr...@21stcentury.net (Google posting only) and
politikalh...@gmail.com (active email acct). Exclusively.
bill...@email.msn.com was an account I used some years ago - to the
best of my recollection, there have been no other accounts regularly
used, and certainly not since 1/1/2002.

Perhaps four years or so ago (way before 9/11/2001), early in my stay
on rgcp, I posted some lighthearted stuff under one or two other
handles. One was mildly tweaking my friend Bill Smythe re his love of
thread title changes around Xmas-time one year...lame attempts at humor
like that. If you are curious, I could try to locate them.

Did find this: http://tinyurl.com/dwx34 I was also the one who found
5.a3! (it's in the ICB, not in the Benko article, which means that
Benko's evaluation of the endgame appears to have been wrong). I
believe Pals told me this was subsequently confirmed by a 'puter.

***

Next theory: perhaps Bill Brock is the owner of the domain shamema.com
?

***

Parr, has Sloan appointed you as his agent? Are you authorized to
negotiate better terms for him? I will negotiate with you directly IF
he gives his express authorization. If not, then no.

But not tonight--it's late.

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 21, 2005, 8:56:26 AM6/21/05

parrt...@cs.com wrote:
> Nor is Sam a coward. He is going to Chicago to play a match under
> awful conditions, accepting as an arbiter a prosecutor who threatened
> to try and put him in jail. The fact that a Vince Hart would even
> proffer his services speaks more eloquently of this man's character
> than anything I might write.

Chesstours asked for airfare and accommodations for Sloan the night
before. He now has airfare and accommodations the night before.
Chesstours chose to change their offered terms after they were offered.

It is Chesstours that should be ashamed of lacking the fortitude to
stick with their original terms, not Sam Sloan, Bill Brock, or the
sponsors. The match now exactly meets Chesstours announced terms of 19
Jun 2005 13:08:56 GMT (see: http://tinyurl.com/aq5ml). Where is
Chesstours' $200? Fortunately, with Lance Smith's sponsor, we seem to
be able to do without Chesstours, but it is rather sleazy to change the
terms of an offer that already on the table.

What is so awful about taking a leisurely flight to Chicago a few hours
long and heading over to a nice Motel 6 (or similar) for some ZZZ's,
before the match starts the next day, all courtesy of the Match
Sponsors? Since we have allocated and raised $350 for Sam Sloan's
travel expenses, if he were willing to fly out of and into Newark
Airport, he can take AirTrans which is only $231 round-trip, leaving a
very generous $119 for accommodations. With that, he could stay at a
much nicer place than Motel6, so as to get some quality relaxation in
before the match. Once the match start, conditions should be more or
less the same for both players. To make things more fair, there are
even victory conditions that favor Sam Sloan.

Your anger and outrage is misplaced here Mr. Parr. I think it is you
that need to withdraw these various objections this time, some of which
may have applied to an earlier version of the match which will not
instantiate. Of course, you can go on finding various faults with the
arrangements as they have been established. Things that lean more Bill
Brock's way than Sam Sloan's, but as you did with Taylor Kingston, I
call on you to be sensible and withdraw these comments, because in the
whole, they don't apply.

Let's not argue. Let's be nice. I have no dispute with you. but I
don't like being accused of being a "malevolent spirit" getting my
"hatred's worth."

parrt...@cs.com

Jun 21, 2005, 9:33:51 AM6/21/05
IT WAS IN JEST

<Let's not argue. Let's be nice. I have no dispute with you. but I
don't like being accused of being a "malevolent spirit" getting my

"hatred's worth."> Tyrone Slothrop

Tyrone,

My jest was aimed at all the sponsors. Let's face it: we all enjoy a
real grudge match.

Chesstours withdrew their offer when they realized the match
conditions were greatly skewed in favor of Bill Brock. Why should Sam
exhaust himself going to Chicago where Mr. Brock enjoys the home court
advantage when it could take place over the Net in front of witnesses
at each end.

Frankly, I will be delighted if it occurs. I applaud your
persistence in making it happen, though I would much rather see it take
place between Mr. 2300+ Elo and Sam.

I have no problem with NM Taylor Kingston refusing to play
1931-rated Sam Sloan, IF he will simply tell the truth, which even his
supporters know full well: "My ego cannot abide losing a match to Sam
and putting money into the pig's pocket -- especially after the flap
about my horsefeathers 2300+ Elo."

It's true, and it's not discreditable. Mr. Kingston does not
want to play because he does not want to lose and give pleasure to
someone he despises.

I just wish he would be honest about it instead of prattling
about sitting across from a pile of manure. The whole subject would
then disappear.

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 21, 2005, 9:44:32 AM6/21/05
Thank you.

Jason Repa-bot

Jun 21, 2005, 10:31:46 AM6/21/05
Hey, Bark! baby, where the hell have you been? I'm still waiting for
that beer you owe me! I told you, man, I've got those porno DVDs, I can
bring them round to your place any time, and we can have us some fun,
fun, fun!

So don't be such a stranger!

Randy Bauer

Jun 21, 2005, 10:11:22 AM6/21/05
parrt...@cs.com says...

>IT WAS IN JEST
>
><Let's not argue. Let's be nice. I have no dispute with you. but I
>don't like being accused of being a "malevolent spirit" getting my
>"hatred's worth."> Tyrone Slothrop
>
>Tyrone,
>
> My jest was aimed at all the sponsors. Let's face it: we all enjoy a
>real grudge match.
>
> Chesstours withdrew their offer when they realized the match
>conditions were greatly skewed in favor of Bill Brock. Why should Sam
>exhaust himself going to Chicago where Mr. Brock enjoys the home court
>advantage when it could take place over the Net in front of witnesses
>at each end.

Come on, Larry, we're talking a 2 1/2 hour non-stop domestic flight -- it's not
like he's flying to Singapore. He can sleep on the plane, if he wishes. He can
sleep in the cab. He can sleep at the hotel the entire time up to the match the
next day.

Don't you think it is rather poor form to commit $200, then withdraw it unless a
condition is attached -- a condition that did not exist with the original
commitment? Me, I'm keeping my word and sending my check for $100.

Meanwhile, Sloan has draw odds for the match. What "home field advantage" is
worth that extra half point? I'm sure that after one guided trip Sloan will be
able to find the restroom and the refreshments. Last I hear the chessboard will
have the usual 64 squares and the set will be a Staunton.

Randy Bauer

parrt...@cs.com

Jun 21, 2005, 4:48:48 PM6/21/05
IF THE MOUNTAIN WON'T COME TO MOHAMET....

<Come on, Larry, we're talking a 2 1/2 hour non-stop domestic flight --
it's not like he's flying to Singapore. He can sleep on the plane, if
he wishes. He can sleep in the cab. He can sleep at the hotel the

entire time up to the match the next day.> Randy Bauer

With all due respect, Mr. Bauer minimizes the handicap faced by Sam
Sloan who is around 60. A trip to and from the airport in New York and
Chicago plus flight time can prove exhausting, especially with delays
at O'Hare. Then Sam faces a hostile enviroment in Bill Brock's office.

Sam is walking into the lion's den with the same folly that
Reshevsky walked into the 1948 world championship after Fine and others
warned him what the Russians would do to block his ascent to the crown.
Sammy, however, was arrogant enough to believe that the Lord would
protect his chosen people.

Playing over the Net with witnesses at each end of the board is
the fair way to do it. Since Bill Brock presumably travels to New York
on other business, why doesn't he play Sam there at the Marshall Chess
Club?

Sorry, these conditions are skewed in favor of Bill Brock. Let's
not try to deny or minimize this obvious fact.

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 21, 2005, 4:59:15 PM6/21/05

parrt...@cs.com wrote:
> IF THE MOUNTAIN WON'T COME TO MOHAMET....
>
> <Come on, Larry, we're talking a 2 1/2 hour non-stop domestic flight --
> it's not like he's flying to Singapore. He can sleep on the plane, if
> he wishes. He can sleep in the cab. He can sleep at the hotel the
> entire time up to the match the next day.> Randy Bauer
>
> With all due respect, Mr. Bauer minimizes the handicap faced by Sam
> Sloan who is around 60. A trip to and from the airport in New York and
> Chicago plus flight time can prove exhausting, especially with delays
> at O'Hare. Then Sam faces a hostile enviroment in Bill Brock's office.

You are forgetting that Sam will be staying at a hotel the night before
the match. As Randy says, you can sleep and recover. Vince Hart has
even offered him door-to-door service between the hotel and the
tournament site.

I do think Randy is right in minimizing the inequity of the match.

Sam would be right to be exhausted on the day after the match, but
unless he spends too many sleepless nights beforehand, I don't believe
the match will be inequitable in terms of playing conditions.

If I were to point out a minor inequity, it would only be that although
both Bill Brock and Sam Sloan face the same match conditions, obviously
a full-day match of four games is easier to take for a younger, more
vigorous man.

parrt...@cs.com

Jun 21, 2005, 5:01:29 PM6/21/05
THE PERVERT IS COMING!

Bill Brock already announced to his wife that he was fighting with a
pervert on the Net. You can be sure that he also spread this word
around his office.

This is what Sam Sloan can expect when he arrives there. This is
what I mean by a hostile environment.

Sam Sloan

Jun 21, 2005, 8:16:00 PM6/21/05
On 20 Jun 2005 20:02:06 -0700, "politi...@gmail.com"
<politi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Note further that Sloan *is* racist & homophobic.

On what basis do you make this statement? I am neither a racist nor a
homophobic and I have a long record to prove both.

As far as being a racist is concerned, I do not believe that there
even is such a thing as race. I was one of the earliest proponents of
the now well established theory that all people alive today are
descended from a common origin less than 100,000 years ago. Racists
usually believe that white men are descended from Neanderthals and do
not have a common origin with Blacks.

I wrote the book, "The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson", which
proved that Thomas Jefferson fathered children with several of his
slaves (not only Sally) and many of their offspring are prominent
persons in America today. I have a theory that one of the posters here
is one of them.

As far as being homophobic is concerned, I was the President of The
Sexual Freedom League which championed equal rights for gays and
lesbians. I was a gay-rights activist years before the Gay Rights
movement even started.

Nobody can equal my record of being in favor of equal rights for all
races and for gays and lesbians.

Sam Sloan

Sam Sloan

Jun 21, 2005, 8:25:12 PM6/21/05
On 21 Jun 2005 05:56:26 -0700, "Tyrone Slothrop"
<lttyrone...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> if he were willing to fly out of and into Newark
>Airport, he can take AirTrans which is only $231 round-trip,

I am willking to fly in and out of Newark or anywhere else for that
matter, but can you please confirm this fare? The ATA. website is
unclear.

Sam Sloan

The Historian

Jun 21, 2005, 8:59:48 PM6/21/05

parrt...@cs.com wrote:
> IF THE MOUNTAIN WON'T COME TO MOHAMET....
>
> <Come on, Larry, we're talking a 2 1/2 hour non-stop domestic flight --
> it's not like he's flying to Singapore. He can sleep on the plane, if
> he wishes. He can sleep in the cab. He can sleep at the hotel the
> entire time up to the match the next day.> Randy Bauer
>
> With all due respect, Mr. Bauer minimizes the handicap faced by Sam
> Sloan who is around 60. A trip to and from the airport in New York and
> Chicago plus flight time can prove exhausting, especially with delays
> at O'Hare.

I must agree with Larry Parr here. My last trip to and from Cleveland
by air was exhausting.

>Then Sam faces a hostile enviroment in Bill Brock's office.
> Sam is walking into the lion's den with the same folly that
> Reshevsky walked into the 1948 world championship after Fine and others
> warned him what the Russians would do to block his ascent to the crown.

This is a nominee for the 2005 Silliest Comment on RGCP Award
(non-Innes/Sloan/Tomic division).

> Sammy, however, was arrogant enough to believe that the Lord would
> protect his chosen people.

Citation?

The Historian

Jun 21, 2005, 9:03:25 PM6/21/05

Randy Bauer wrote:
> In article <1119360831.9...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> parrt...@cs.com says...
> >
> >IT WAS IN JEST
> >
> ><Let's not argue. Let's be nice. I have no dispute with you. but I
> >don't like being accused of being a "malevolent spirit" getting my
> >"hatred's worth."> Tyrone Slothrop
> >
> >Tyrone,
> >
> > My jest was aimed at all the sponsors. Let's face it: we all enjoy a
> >real grudge match.
> >
> > Chesstours withdrew their offer when they realized the match
> >conditions were greatly skewed in favor of Bill Brock. Why should Sam
> >exhaust himself going to Chicago where Mr. Brock enjoys the home court
> >advantage when it could take place over the Net in front of witnesses
> >at each end.
>
> Come on, Larry, we're talking a 2 1/2 hour non-stop domestic flight -- it's not
> like he's flying to Singapore. He can sleep on the plane, if he wishes. He can
> sleep in the cab. He can sleep at the hotel the entire time up to the match the
> next day.

Except when they clean his table.

Matt Nemmers

Jun 21, 2005, 9:16:19 PM6/21/05
parrt...@cs.com wrote:
> THE ANONYMOUSE
<SNIP>

> I don't know the identity of the anonymouse in question,
<SNIP>

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12727944

He was about due to resurface anyway.

Regards,

Matt

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 21, 2005, 9:16:09 PM6/21/05
Sam,

Go to the webpage: http://www.cheaptickets.com

Type:
Choose the checkbox for "Flight"
Leaving from NYC, Leaving on July 25
Going To CHI, Return on July 27
1 Adult

Click "Search"

You will see a bunch of different possibilities. In addition to
AirTran, at this time, at $221 roundtrip, AA is even cheaper by $10.

Furthermore, you asked Vince Hart about hotels. You can use
CheapTickets.com to find a hotel package for July 25 through the 27th,
by instead of initially choosing the checkbox for "Flight", choosing
"Book Together and Save: Flight + Hotel".

For example, I just did a search there and found a total cost of
$361.96 for airfare (via AA) plus two nights at the Days Inn in Melrose
Park / O'Hare South, taxes and fees included.

Since the sponsors have allocated $350 for your airfare and
accommodations, this is pretty close. Presumably you could spring for
the extra $11.96 yourself. The specific deals available change
depending on the time you use cheaptickets.com however. Here is the
info on this $361.96 deal. Warning: It might be expired by the time
you check.

Total Vacation Package price: $361.96 USD
(avg/traveler: $361.96 USD) includes taxes & fees
Days Inn Melrose Park/O Hare South
1900 N. Mannheim Road
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Distance: 13 Miles from search center
Check in: Mon, Jul 25, 05
Check out: Wed, Jul 27, 05
Room type: Non-smoking double beds hairdryer wireless internet
spacious rooms.
Property: Days Inn O'Hare South/Melrose Park is conveniently located
just 10 minutes from the O'Hare International Airport and 25 minutes
from downtown Chicago. It offers 24 Hrs Complimentary Shuttle service
to O'hare Airport and Donald e Stephans convention Center and Odem Expo
... more

Mike Murray

Jun 21, 2005, 9:35:53 PM6/21/05
On 21 Jun 2005 18:16:19 -0700, "Matt Nemmers" <qcc...@mchsi.com>
wrote:

That would have been my guess, too. Not Sam Sloan.

>Regards,
>
>Matt

Bark!

Jun 21, 2005, 9:46:36 PM6/21/05
Na njuzima:1119364306.7...@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
Jason Repa-bot <rep...@gmail.com> mukotrpnim radom iznađe ovu umotvorinu:

Hehe, we'll work sometin out, Jason.

Matt Nemmers

Jun 21, 2005, 10:31:00 PM6/21/05
> Jason Repa-bot <rep...@gmail.com> mukotrpnim radom iznaðe ovu umotvorinu:

> > Hey, Bark! baby, where the hell have you been? I'm still waiting for
> > that beer you owe me! I told you, man, I've got those porno DVDs, I
> > can bring them round to your place any time, and we can have us some
> > fun, fun, fun!
> >
> > So don't be such a stranger!
>
> Hehe, we'll work sometin out, Jason.

Talking to himself now, I see.

But if I'm wrong.....<sigh>

Birds of a feather.....

Regards,

Matt

Angelo DePalma

Jun 21, 2005, 11:47:34 PM6/21/05
Tell me it's not Eric Mark!

"Sam Sloan" <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote

StanB

Jun 22, 2005, 10:16:21 AM6/22/05

<parrt...@cs.com> wrote in message

> The shameless one here is Bill Brock who would accept this match
> under such lopsided conditions. Chesstours was right to withdraw their
> offer because the terms place an undue burden on Sam Sloan, who doesn't
> seem to care how exhausted he will be after the trip to Chicago.

For crying out loud. I flew out to Chicago Sunday night and returned on
Monday night. No more tiring then sitting in my living room for a couple of
hours.

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2005, 9:05:52 AM6/22/05
<<Bill Brock already announced to his wife that he was fighting with a
pervert on the Net.>>

You are a better liar than reader.

***

Rather than hostile, the environment will be festive. I've scheduled
entertainment:

12:45 p.m. http://www.windycitysings.org/2004pages/ensembles_wcgc.htm

2:45 p.m (all the way from Peoria!)
http://www.bradley.edu/campusorg/bugc/Choir%20History.htm

StanB

Jun 22, 2005, 10:55:13 AM6/22/05

> <Come on, Larry, we're talking a 2 1/2 hour non-stop domestic flight --
> it's not like he's flying to Singapore. He can sleep on the plane, if
> he wishes. He can sleep in the cab. He can sleep at the hotel the
> entire time up to the match the next day.> Randy Bauer
>
> With all due respect, Mr. Bauer minimizes the handicap faced by Sam
> Sloan who is around 60. A trip to and from the airport in New York and
> Chicago plus flight time can prove exhausting, especially with delays
> at O'Hare. Then Sam faces a hostile enviroment in Bill Brock's office.

Everytime I played at the Chicago Open I flew out on Friday afternoon and
played on Friday night. Evans excuse is a crock.

StanB

Jun 22, 2005, 9:28:45 AM6/22/05
This has got to be bogus. Another dirty trick from Don Schultz.

"Beatriz" <bea...@uscf.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I would like to hear from all of the Gay and Lesbian Chess players who
> would
> like to have a Gay Division of the U.S. Chess Federation, including a Gay
> Tournament to coincide with the Gay Parade in New York.
>
> I am working on signing a deal for a Gay & Lesbian Chess set which will
> include pieces made in the likeness of famous Gays and Lesbians who were
> fans of Chess!
>
> Please post and let everyone know Gay is OK! Be proud, Be Gay!
>
> Love and Kisses,
>
> Beatriz

StanB

Jun 22, 2005, 9:32:44 AM6/22/05

> ....please see above (understandable if you skipped this thread)

Not everybody has their newsreader sorted by thread. Some, like me, sort by
date and time. You need to include the words that you are referencing.

StanB

Jun 22, 2005, 10:06:56 AM6/22/05
I'm betting it is Paul Troung.

> <chessdon@She hates me because she believes I told Sam
>> Sloan about her and her friend. I did not! Maybe it is people like you,
>> singling out me with questions like that that have led her to that
>> conclusion.
>>

> Everyone knows that after you have a couple of drinks, you talk shit about
> me. It is really sad to see so much anti-lesbian feeling here. Even the
> people that think that they are pro-gay are major losers, like that Bill
> Brack guy. With friends like him, the Gay movement is doomed. I keep
> telling
> Bill, please help the Gay & Lesbian movement by becoming a homophobe, but
> he
> just doesn't seem to realize what a douchebag he is.
>
> So Don, don't feel bad that you let the truth slip out about me and my
> lesbian tendencies. Just because I have lived as a lesbian my whole life,
> and actively am engaged in a same-sex relationship, I should still have
> been
> able to hide the truth from everyone.
>
> I guess it should not bother me, but I do hate you Don. You ruined it for
> me. My Mom and Dad thought I was straight, and I kept showing them photos
> of
> Larry Parr and they thought he was my boyfriend. But like a house of
> cards,
> it all came tumbling down the night you had a couple of beers with Sam
> Sloan
> and he pried the truth out of you.
>
> I hate you Don. I hate you for knowing the truth about me. I hate you for
> telling everyone. Don't be surprised when your Chess Rating drops 250
> points
> in the next issue of Chess Life.

samsloan

Jun 23, 2005, 12:02:38 AM6/23/05
OK. I have it. I have not bought my ticket yet and I need to buy it now
before this deal goes away.

I need for somebody please to call me to confirm that this chess match
really is going to take place, or give me your number.

Kindly call me at 718-949-2512

Sam sloan

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 23, 2005, 6:58:28 AM6/23/05
Bill,
Can you call Sam?

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 23, 2005, 7:49:28 AM6/23/05
I don't blame Sam Sloan for wanting to double check. Imagine how
pissed one would be to fly all the way to Chicago from NYC only to find
out that it was an elaborately concocted Internet hoax for laughs at
one's expense.

However, I've sent in my $680 pledge, which is arriving in Chicago by
noon today, and presumably, other sponsors have done the same. So the
sponsors do not think this match a hoax.

I believe if Bill Brock can call Sam at the number provided and just
assure him he is a "Real Person (TM)", then we can get this show on the
road.

Liam Too

Jun 23, 2005, 9:47:53 AM6/23/05
Tyrone Slothrop wrote:
> I don't blame Sam Sloan for wanting to double check. Imagine how
> pissed one would be to fly all the way to Chicago from NYC only to find
> out that it was an elaborately concocted Internet hoax for laughs at
> one's expense.
>
> However, I've sent in my $680 pledge, which is arriving in Chicago by
> noon today, and presumably, other sponsors have done the same. So the
> sponsors do not think this match a hoax.
>
> I believe if Bill Brock can call Sam at the number provided and just
> assure him he is a "Real Person (TM)", then we can get this show on the
> road.

I also sent my sponsor's pledge of $370.00 two days ago to Bill Brock's
office. It should be arriving today.

Lance

gcrh...@yahoo.com

Jun 23, 2005, 12:12:18 PM6/23/05

Beatriz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to hear from all of the Gay and Lesbian Chess players
> who would like to have a Gay Division of the U.S. Chess Federation,
> including a Gay Tournament to coincide with the Gay Parade in New York.

I'm a happy and carefree chess player so can I join? :-)

samsloan

Jun 23, 2005, 12:27:58 PM6/23/05
I went to buy my ticket online and now I have a new problem.

When I went to buy, the website said:

"We verified inventory with the airline vendor and found that one or
more of the flights you selected is no longer available. Please click
Back To Results and select another itinerary. (6857)"

I have checked several cheap flights and all of them are no longer
available.

Any suggestions?

Sam Sloan

Liam Too

Jun 23, 2005, 12:41:44 PM6/23/05
samsloan wrote:
> I went to buy my ticket online and now I have a new problem.
>
> When I went to buy, the website said:
>
> "We verified inventory with the airline vendor and found that one or
> more of the flights you selected is no longer available. Please click
> Back To Results and select another itinerary. (6857)"
>
> I have checked several cheap flights and all of them are no longer
> available.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Sam Sloan

ATA Airlines still have tickets from LGA (La Guardia) to MDW (Chicago)
for $280.00 round trip at cheaptickets.com:

http://www.cheaptickets.com/trs/cheaptickets/flight_services/fare_results.xsl

or you can go directly at the ATA website where $269.00 is still
available:

https://www.ata.com/travel/pricing/flightSearch.do?newSearch=true

samsloan

Jun 23, 2005, 1:10:06 PM6/23/05
OK. I have my ticket now and I have paid for it. I got it from
Priceline.com

Needless to say, I will be very, very angry if this turns ojut to be a
hoax.

I am leaving New York for Chicago on American Airlines Flight 345 at
4:59 PM Saturday, June 25.

I plan to beat the fucking shit at chess out of this asshole Bill
Brock, so please have your money ready.

Sam Sloan

Sam Sloan

Jun 23, 2005, 1:13:24 PM6/23/05
OK. I have my ticket now and I have paid for it. I got it from
Priceline.com

Needless to say, I will be very, very angry if this turns ojut to be a
hoax.

I am leaving New York for Chicago on American Airlines Flight 345 at
4:59 PM Saturday, June 25.

I plan to beat the fucking shit at chess out of this asshole Bill
Brock, so please have your money ready.

Sam Sloan

On 23 Jun 2005 09:41:44 -0700, "Liam Too" <liamt...@yahoo.com>

Liam Too

Jun 23, 2005, 1:24:43 PM6/23/05
samsloan wrote:
> OK. I have my ticket now and I have paid for it. I got it from
> Priceline.com
>
> Needless to say, I will be very, very angry if this turns ojut to be a
> hoax.
>
> I am leaving New York for Chicago on American Airlines Flight 345 at
> 4:59 PM Saturday, June 25.
>
> I plan to beat the fucking shit at chess out of this asshole Bill
> Brock, so please have your money ready.
>
> Sam Sloan

At least I can speak for myself that it's not a hoax. I already sent
my sponsor's pledge of $370.00. It should be in Bill Brock's office
by noon today (well, it depends on how Chicago delivers its priority
mail too).

I honestly believe that Tyrone, Randy, and Stan are men of their words,
so the ball then is in Bill Brock's court.

Good luck to both of you.

Lance Smith

Duncan Oxley

Jun 23, 2005, 2:50:22 PM6/23/05
Good luck to *both* of you. This should be an interesting
match. I look forward to watching the games on ICC.

Duncan

"Sam Sloan" <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote in message

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2005, 3:05:49 PM6/23/05
$1,050 is in the office presently. ($680 cash & $370 USPS postal MO
payable to Vince Hart.)

I don't make phone calls to felons unless I get a retainer first.

Liam Too

Jun 23, 2005, 3:24:11 PM6/23/05

"I am leaving New York for Chicago on American Airlines Flight 345 at
4:59 PM Saturday, June 25, arriving at (Chicago) Arrives: 6:35
PM."--Sam Sloan

Vince Hart

Jun 23, 2005, 3:36:04 PM6/23/05
Do you have your lodging arranged and do you want a ride to Bill's
office?

Vince Hart

samsloan

Jun 23, 2005, 4:03:41 PM6/23/05
Vince Hart wrote:
> Do you have your lodging arranged and do you want a ride to Bill's
> office?
>
> Vince Hart

Although I have not been to Chicago in many years, my father was born
and grew up there and often spoke about the place.

>From this I know that the immediate area where Bill Brock's office is
located was famous for its flop houses.

So, I plan to find one.

Sam Sloan

PS My father grew up on Bingham Street and graduated from Carl E.
Sherzer High School.

Randy Bauer

Jun 23, 2005, 3:39:54 PM6/23/05
In article <1119547483.7...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Liam Too
says...

I sent my $100 check to Bill Brock's office on either Monday or Tuesday. It's
probably already there or will arrive today or tomorrow at the latest.

Randy Bauer

Sam Sloan

Jun 23, 2005, 4:15:33 PM6/23/05
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:50:22 -0700, "Duncan Oxley" <no@thanks> wrote:

>Good luck to *both* of you. This should be an interesting
>match. I look forward to watching the games on ICC.
>
>Duncan

My wife is very angry about me playing this chess match, but I let her
know who is the boss.

She is.

But I am playing the match anyway.

Sam Sloan

Vince Hart

Jun 23, 2005, 4:23:56 PM6/23/05

The skid row that used to exist on the near west side has been gone for
twenty years or more. You might want to give Bill's suggestion a
little more thought.

Vince Hart

Vince Hart

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 23, 2005, 4:26:34 PM6/23/05
Aha! This match is already sowing the seeds of domestic disharmony in
the Sloan household! The sponsors are already getting a return on their
investment!

But serious, how can your wife both be angry that you are playing but
also be planning to spend your anticipated winnings at the same
time?!?!

Women can be so mystifying...

Paul Rubin

Jun 23, 2005, 4:50:02 PM6/23/05
"politi...@gmail.com" <politi...@gmail.com> writes:
> $1,050 is in the office presently. ($680 cash & $370 USPS postal MO
> payable to Vince Hart.)

Booz is still in for $200, right? Was there supposed to be another
$100 or so from somewhere?

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 23, 2005, 4:56:16 PM6/23/05
Yes. Randy Bauer is in for the remaining $100.

Paul Rubin

Jun 23, 2005, 5:00:10 PM6/23/05
"samsloan" <sl...@ishipress.com> writes:
> >From this I know that the immediate area where Bill Brock's office is
> located was famous for its flop houses.
>
> So, I plan to find one.

Beware of urban renewal.

Paul Rubin

Jun 23, 2005, 5:01:42 PM6/23/05
"Tyrone Slothrop" <lttyrone...@hotmail.com> writes:
> Yes. Randy Bauer is in for the remaining $100.

Oh right, I forgot this.

parrt...@cs.com

Jun 23, 2005, 10:35:43 PM6/23/05
NO PHONE CALLS TO FELONS

Bill Brock's avowal that he does not make phone calls to felons
unless he has a retainer refers to his clientele, several of whom
doubtlessly have backgrounds far worse than anything alleged against
Sam Sloan.

Once again, for the record, Mr. Sloan's felony was to kidnap his
daughter in an affair of the heart, a matter that would not have been
in the courts a couple of generations back. When I write this, I am
accused of excusing kidnapping and the like rather than stating the
facts of the case.

There are today many tens of thousands of fathers in jail for
similar offenses. To call them felons or criminals is to legitimize
law automatically as justice. Perhaps our Vinnie Hart in his
consciencelessness has helped to execute these politically correct
prosecutions.

Mr. Brock is the kind of man who would have labelled as
criminals the tens of millions of Soviet citizens who fell victim to
Article 58 of the Soviet legal code. They're all "felons" in a certain
sense, but it is the sense of those such as a Brock or Hart who would
put society in a straitjacket.

One bit of good news is the reluctance of juries to convict on
conspiracy laws, though defendants are evidently guilty in a number of
cases. Jury nullification shows that the statist mindset has not
utterly erased a sense of natural justice within the American
population. They listen to the judge dutifully, and they are told to
apply the law as written.

And then, just as in the case of the 19th century English juries who
would not hang people for thievery, they acquit.

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2005, 11:25:32 PM6/23/05
I'm going to tell you a little secret, Larry Parr, one that will warm
the cockles of Slothrop's heart (grudge match and all).

My father--not a nice person--was very much like Sam Sloan. My father
kidnapped my siblings and me without permission.

IT WAS FUCKING HELL ON EARTH.

Thanks for asking.

:-)

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2005, 11:36:17 PM6/23/05
C'mon, Larry, two thousand words, chop chop.

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2005, 11:40:02 PM6/23/05
Please, Larry, something on how misguided Bill Brock is making St. Sam
suffer for the sins of Brock's wayward papa.

That has the veneer of plausibility.

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2005, 11:44:34 PM6/23/05
If the two of you really think that human beings are objects with use
value (child prostitutes as sex toys; children as chattel to be carted
off by the slicker parent), and nothing more, then I pity you.

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 23, 2005, 11:46:22 PM6/23/05
Oh my. We really are peeling the onion, aren't we? Layer after layer.
Where we stop, nobody knows.

Bill - Just repeat after me: "No defenestrations. No defenestrations.
No defenestrations. No defenestrations. No defenestrations. No
defenestrations..."

Repeat it in the mirror until you are hypnotized by the mere force of
those words.

(But just to be on the safe side, don't leave any of your windows open
in your fourth floor office on Sunday ;-)

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2005, 11:53:34 PM6/23/05
I've worked through all this now.

Sorta.

Kinda.

My father is still alive; if I _really_ wanted to throw s/o out the
window.... :-)

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2005, 11:55:54 PM6/23/05
I look at these $100 bills Slothrop sent, and I say to myself, I've got
to deliver value.

Tyrone Slothrop

Jun 24, 2005, 12:06:09 AM6/24/05
Well I just hope that Sam Sloan doesn't go all the way to Chicago just
to play 1.g4 and 1.h4 as Larry Parr has suggested! <cough> <cough>

politi...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2005, 12:12:21 AM6/24/05
<<Well I just hope that Sam Sloan doesn't go all the way to Chicago
just
to play 1.g4 and 1.h4 as Larry Parr has suggested! <cough> <cough> >>

It's the kind of irresponsible thing my father would've done.

Jason`

Jun 27, 2005, 1:07:11 AM6/27/05
I wouldn't want to sit across the table from a gay opponent. What if he has
aids?

"Beatriz" <bea...@uscf.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I would like to hear from all of the Gay and Lesbian Chess players who
> would
> like to have a Gay Division of the U.S. Chess Federation, including a Gay
> Tournament to coincide with the Gay Parade in New York.
>
> I am working on signing a deal for a Gay & Lesbian Chess set which will
> include pieces made in the likeness of famous Gays and Lesbians who were
> fans of Chess!
>
> Please post and let everyone know Gay is OK! Be proud, Be Gay!
>
> Love and Kisses,
>
> Beatriz

Jason`

Jun 27, 2005, 1:18:50 AM6/27/05
Bauer, nobody has a shred of respect for you. You are a known liar,
slanderer, parasite fool. YOU are a cancer to the uscf, and to the planet.

Jason`

Jun 27, 2005, 1:40:01 AM6/27/05
Hi Nemmers!

Jason`

Jun 27, 2005, 1:45:01 AM6/27/05
Everyone knows that is you Nemmers. You're as easy to profile as you are to
beat in chess. Interesting how you choose RGC to come out of the closet.
Don't ask, don't tell army boy....don't ask, don't tell.

"Matt Nemmers" <qcc...@mchsi.com> wrote in message
Bark! wrote:
> Na njuzima:1119364306.7...@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
> Jason Repa-bot <rep...@gmail.com> mukotrpnim radom iznađe ovu umotvorinu:
>
> > Hey, Bark! baby, where the hell have you been? I'm still waiting for
> > that beer you owe me! I told you, man, I've got those porno DVDs, I
> > can bring them round to your place any time, and we can have us some
> > fun, fun, fun!
> >
> > So don't be such a stranger!
>
> Hehe, we'll work sometin out, Jason.

Talking to himself now, I see.

But if I'm wrong.....<sigh>

Birds of a feather.....

Regards,

Matt

Jason`

Jun 27, 2005, 1:47:48 AM6/27/05
Is Debbie still screwing around on you Randy boy?

gcrh...@yahoo.com

Jun 27, 2005, 2:07:03 AM6/27/05

Jason` wrote:
> I wouldn't want to sit across the table from a gay opponent. What if he has
> aids?

Nothing unless you are planning to have sex with your opponent
or sharing a needle with him or her. You don't get aids by
breathing the same air.

Jason`

Jun 27, 2005, 4:12:26 AM6/27/05

<gcrh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You don't know what you're talking about. There are cases on record where
hiv was contracted via spitting into the eye. Although this is relatively
unlikely, it is a very real risk.

Ray Gordon

Jun 27, 2005, 5:47:25 AM6/27/05
>> I wouldn't want to sit across the table from a gay opponent. What if he
>> has
>> aids?

You mean like about three dozen of my opponents from the mid-1980s in
Washington Square Park had?

Livermore and Dwight alone could have infected thousands! (they didn't, and
both died too young).

Sam Sloan

Jun 27, 2005, 11:24:11 AM6/27/05
Ray Gordon is gay big time. That's why he hates women.

It is loading more messages.