Big Slick of spades = an Exxon Valdez

Peder Jakobsen

Mar 24, 2004, 8:57:59 AM3/24/04

You might find this slang useful. Since a big slick is such a huge hand it
really needs more defined and precise monikers.

An AKs is thus know as an Exxon Valdez since it has a lot of black in it.
This is especially true if the person throwing down the big Exxon Valdez is
semi drunk and playing erratically.

I'm pretty sure the Exxon Valdez was the biggest oil spill in history, and
the captain was charged with being impaired at the time of the accident.

Peder J.

mvance

Mar 24, 2004, 1:35:43 PM3/24/04
not so sure I wanna know what you wanna call AKs hearts....

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com

Bea Foroni

Oct 8, 2015, 10:28:52 PM10/8/15
Ahhh, the good old days before Popinjay let in all the riff-raff. I used to enjoy just reading while I waited for the next hand on Paridise Poker.

Popinjay

Oct 8, 2015, 11:15:52 PM10/8/15
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 7:28:52 PM UTC-7, Bea Foroni wrote:

> Ahhh, the good old days before Popinjay let in all the riff-raff. I used to enjoy just reading while I waited for the next hand on Paridise Poker.

Bea, I saw what BSinAustin was saying about you being a man and I just want you to know that I don't believe him for a minute. I know you are a hot little number, petite, long brown hair, and pouty lips. I am sure I would do you in a hot second. Even without a paper bag over your head.

Bea Foroni

Oct 8, 2015, 11:43:25 PM10/8/15
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

That's cool. And I no longer believe you are a self-hating black midget, either. But as far as doing you, I kind of like real men so I don't think it would work.

Besides, all my life I've been with older men, but now I am older, wiser and wealthier my tastes are more towards younger men. Trainable, obedient and verile. How come there is no one like that here?

I think all the racist, political, religious crap scared away all the good guys. Now look what's left- truly bottom of the barrel scrapings.

That's OK though. I'm not much for meeting people I've met on-line, fool me once... and all that. I have the gift of gab and am able to get a conversation going under just about any circumstance.

Besides, Portland boys suit me just fine. When I was younger I was compelled to be with older guys, for their stability and sophistication. Now though because I am much more stable and sophisticated, I am a position to relieve the 60's and 70's and Portland is full of long hair hippie boys with Led Zeppelin t-shirts and an appreciation for "progressive rock" (puff, puff, pass). My decade-long summer of love is going fine.

So, as far as whether or not you think I might be hot or if you'd "do" me, it is inappropriate, because I wouldn't ever consider it. Keep to yourself.

Popinjay

Oct 8, 2015, 11:55:59 PM10/8/15
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 8:43:25 PM UTC-7, Bea Foroni wrote:

> So, as far as whether or not you think I might be hot or if you'd "do" me, it is inappropriate, because I wouldn't ever consider it. Keep to yourself.

don't play hard to get, baby you know you want me

risky biz

Oct 9, 2015, 12:20:07 AM10/9/15
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 8:43:25 PM UTC-7, Bea Foroni wrote:

> I think all the racist, political, religious crap scared away all the good guys. Now look what's left- truly bottom of the barrel scrapings.

There's a good chance lawn darts will bring the good guys back.