Slang terms for hole cards

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

b_add9

未读,
2004年5月12日 11:49:042004/5/12
收件人
I was just wondering if there was a site that listed all the slang terms
for hole cards in Hold'em, like Acey Deucy, Pocket Rockets, etc.

If so, may I have the address? Thanks!

Posted using RecPoker.com - http://www.recpoker.com

DE poker

未读,
2004年5月12日 12:27:482004/5/12
收件人

Rich M

未读,
2004年5月12日 12:51:402004/5/12
收件人
On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:49:04 GMT, "b_add9" wrote:

>I was just wondering if there was a site that listed all the slang terms
>for hole cards in Hold'em, like Acey Deucy, Pocket Rockets, etc.

I have a list at www.holdemsecrets.com/handnames.htm

Please let me know if there is anything you have to add to my list.

Rich M

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Vote on RGPM before midnight UTC May 18 2004. To receive the ballot
visit news:1083903...@isc.org or email da...@technopagan.org
The CFV is archived at: http://www.uvv.org/cgi-bin/getmsg/2789

Predictor

未读,
2004年5月12日 13:02:262004/5/12
收件人
I forgot the address but Rich M's site has the most extensive list I've
ever seen. Maybe he'll chime in with the link.

Predictor

未读,
2004年5月12日 13:03:562004/5/12
收件人
I'm a little slow today.

b_add9

未读,
2004年5月12日 19:27:152004/5/12
收件人
Thanks Rich!

BTW, I've heard A2 referred to as Acey Deucy, which I don't think you have
on your list.

Thanks again!

0 个新帖子